About the role:
We’re looking for a React.Js Developer who can adapt to new tech stacks and innovate with cutting-edge technology solutions, to build eCommerce platforms that are unique, disruptive, and powerful
What you'll do:
● Develop new user-facing features using React.js
● Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
● Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
What you'll need:
● Bachelor's degree with minimum 3 years of work experience as a React Js
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
● Knowledge of object-oriented programming
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Who Should Consider Joining:
● If you like challenges and think from a first principle basis,
● If you are driven to take ownership and are adept at rolling with the punches,
● If you have the aspiration to grow fast in the dynamic environment of a start-up,
● If you are a collaborative team member, who believes in collective success,
● If you are someone who makes objective, fact-based decisions
Who should not consider joining:
● If the role description does not excite you, then you should not join us
● We are a startup and things will move fast. If you are not comfortable in a fast-paced environment, then you should not join us
● If you are not a self-starter who is willing to learn & experiment more, then you should not join us.
What We Offer:
● Limitless growth and learning opportunities
● Exposure to cutting edge technology solutions and upcoming stacks in the market
● In house technical training on GIT, Automated Testing, Code Coverage, Language Training and much more
● A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
● Guidance and mentorship from industry experts and renowned IIT Alumnus
● An opportunity to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy and growth
Work with the best: Learn from leaders who have built Growisto from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues
As the business grows, you grow: We want Growisto to be built from within. We want to grow 10x in the next two years and you can play a significant role in helping Growisto achieving the same
More ownership: You will be a key member of the team at Growisto. We will look forward to giving you maximum ownership for your work
• Research, design and build highly reliable, available, and scalable solutions that can
handle Millions of API calls across systems.
• Own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured manner, complete
ownership of functional Services that your team is responsible for.
• Take the accountability of the overall health of the products you build and
predictability of the deliverables of your team.
• Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured
problem solving to development of best practices
• Platformize components as libraries, utilities and servicify and promote reuse.
• Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly
• Drive the technical roadmap of the team in collaboration with Product and Business
• BTech, MTech in Computer Science or a related technical discipline (or equivalent).
Or high technical acumen and rich technical experience
• Good understanding of how the web works and Strong proficiency with HTML,CSS,
• Hands on experience with ReactJS
• Experience with Typescript, NextJS will be a plus.
• Strong experience on with the react ecosystem for eg, redux, react-query, reactrouter etc.
• Experience with NextJS will be a plus.
• Knowledge on deployment and hosting react apps & server side rendering will be a
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Knowledge with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Experience with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools and Best practices.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to benchmarking and optimization application.
Sarvaha would like to welcome experienced Front-End Developer (React) with 3+ years of hands-on experience. Sarvaha is a niche software development company that works with some of the best funded startups and established companies across the globe. Please visit our website at http://www.sarvaha.com to know more about us.
Your main role will be to build web applications using ReactJS. You will be required to closely collaborate with other developers, as well as business stakeholders and work in a globally distributed team.
- BE/BTech/MTech (CS/IT or MCA), with an emphasis in Software Engineering, is highly preferable
- Minimum 3 years of frontend development experience in ES6, ReactJS, jQuery, HTML, Typescript, and CSS
- Experience in TDD as a critical technique to guide development and improve code quality
- Should be able to take a task and quickly learn the technologies needed to complete it
- Must have excellent communication & presentation skills
- Top notch remuneration and excellent growth opportunities
- An excellent, no-nonsense work environment with the very best people to work with
- Highly challenging software implementation problems
- Work from home or office. We offered complete work from home even before the pandemic.
Senior UI Developer
Gold is the most trusted asset across the entire world and one of the largest asset classes in India. The total traded value of gold in India exceeds $300 billion annually – nearly all of it in an unorganised,
offline manner. We are building the digital infrastructure to organise the gold market using technology.
Our Company has 12 million customers and Rs. 300 crs of monthly trading volumes with a target of 10x growth over the next 18 months. SafeGold has a consumer business where it largely works through
partnerships with marquee enterprises like Amazon, PhonePe, MiPay, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, Tanishq, Caratlane, etc. On the B2B
side, SafeGold has a suite of SAAS products and a digital trading platform that is focused on small jewellers. SafeGold is backed by the World Gold Council and leading venture capital funds, Beenext and Pravega.
We’re a small team with insanely large ambitions. We are looking for a Senior UI Engineer who will be responsible for developing user interfaces across applications for the organization, while practicing industry approved coding standards. You will work closely with the tech, product and design teams. You'll have a huge impact on the quality of
SafeGold’s growing suite of products and services. You will be responsible for monitoring front end and back end aspects of the web application for the B2C vertical.
What will your job entail:
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
● Monitor the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application.
● Ensure maintenance of Sanity across applications.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
● 5-6 year(s) experience in UI Development. At least 2 years of proven experience in an early stage startup is a must have
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3,Bootstrap 3.
● Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
● Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small
adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
● Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
● Familiarity with using testing tools like Selenium.
● Hybrid app(Flutter,Reactnative) development is a plus.
● Introductory Round to understand a bit more about your experience
● A take-home assignment
● Final Interview Round
Company is a platform of digital first health clinics owned and operated under one house, with each of them working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead a more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace.
The business is creating a family of purposeful health platforms with personalized solutions for a particular problem in a niche segment. Each platform provides the essentials to enable an individual segment of people to lead a graceful life full of purpose and well being. You can check out the digital health clinic for men at manmatters.com and the digital health clinic for women at bebodywise.com
As the lead for the frontend development team at this , you will be the sole owner of the entire FE development cycle for our consumer-facing web products in ReactJS. Also, you will be responsible for shaping up the entire system for scale and collaborating intensively with the backend and design teams to create the best consumer experiences. You would also need to control the mobile app development lifecycle on ReactNative.
- Overlook development of all user-facing products in React
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
- Use Server Side Rendering when applicable
- Enhance SEO, Analytics and overall frontend architecture for better performance
- 4+ years of experience building frontend for consumer facing products
- 2+ years on ReactJS for consumer facing products
- 1+ years of Team Lead/Management experience
- Thorough understanding of architecting the frontend system with Server Side Rendering
- Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces
- Understands app development cycle
- Experience with NodeJS for Server Side Rendering/coordinating with the backend team for API requirements
- Must come up with caching solutions where required to speed up the website load speed and improve customer experience
What is the role?
We are looking for highly skilled candidates with experience in frontend programming and are comfortable in dealing with backend tools.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 6 to 9 years of strong design and development experience in building massively large-scale distributed internet systems and products.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Strong experience using a client side MVC framework such as NodeJS, ReactJS, or Redux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Experience in responsive design, cross browser compatibility, and website performance.
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI, and preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs (NodeJS preferably).
Who will you work with?
You will be working with top-quality engineers who have built one of the best employee engagement SaaS platforms. You will be reporting to the Engineering Head and working closely with the Architect and other leads.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at this Company
Rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Company offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Company works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Company is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Deskera's suite of products has three robust offerings; Books and Sales. Books addresses all accounting needs any business might have from invoicing, inventory, and financial documentation. Sales allow for customer and vendor contact management. The suite is available on both the web and mobile platforms, so as a business owner or employee, you are always within access to your business's pulse and needs. Deskera has empowered many SMEs globally by providing innovative business functions across diverse industry segments such as manufacturing, engineering, construction, education, and Government.
What you will do daily
Designing, building, prototyping, developing, and implementing single page responsive web
applications for our cloud platform.
Involved in decision making for design and technical aspects for modular and component-based architectures.
Developing application code, services, user interfaces, user experience and unit tests.
Ensuring high performance and responsive applications with state-of-the-art user experience.
Experimenting with new technologies and working with integrated web-applications.
Collaborating and iterating with the Product Managers, UI/UX and Backend teams to define, design, build, extend products and features.
What you will bring with you
You have previously worked for 4 years in a technical environment contributing as a programmer.
Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of UI/UX, including accessibility and usability.
You have the ability to write comprehensible, testable, secure code with an eye towards
You have the working knowledge of several architectural approaches, data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, information retrieval, caching, data storage and security.
You have had the exposure to internet security, SEO, Node, NPM, Yarn, and any related technology or domain would be an added benefit.
You must have strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
You have a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
You must be collaborative and adaptable to change.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Take ownership of a product feature and build it end to end or enhance existing features.
Understand issues like slow loading, security, the response time of site, scalability, user
engagement, and write code considering these paradigms.
Contribute to the ways the platform can be made much more engaging and can reach out
to a larger audience.
Developing a new feature that is responsive and reliable on short notice.
2-8 years of professional experience in responsive Web Application development.
Working experience in React (Minimum 2+ years).
Good expertise in working with MVC architecture (Client-side).
Proficiency in the design and development of responsive Web Applications.
Strong CS fundamentals in Object-Oriented Design, Data Structures, Algorithm Design,
Problem Solving, and Complexity Analysis.
Expertise in implementing highly interactive, multi-layered Web Applications.
Expertise in JSON & working with Web Services.
Ability to work on a given product/module in its entirety.
Nice To Have:
Basic knowledge in working with databases.
Good experience in working with server-side template rendering engines.
Experience in working with Search Engine Optimized pages.
Keen to learn & ready to adopt any new technologies.
Hands-on J2EE experience.
If you have ever dreamed about being in the driver’s seat of a revolution, THIS is the place for you.
Vedantu is an Ed-Tech startup which is into Live Online Tutoring. We are a platform which aggregates
best teachers of the country and provide them with tools to deliver LIVE lectures to students anytime,
What drives us is a vision of bringing about a paradigm shift in the way people teach and learn. We
believe that education in today’s world is highly generalized with classroom teaching being done in a
“One Size Fits All” manner. We believe it is not effective and this should change. We are disrupting the
very notion of classrooms by making Quality Education Accessible. Our vision is to create a 'Knowledge
Network' where a learner and a learned can get connected with a click of a button and can learn-teach
in the most personalized way possible.
Vedantu is India’s leading online education company which specializes in LIVE interactive classes for
students across grades K1-12. It offers individual and group classes delivered by experienced Master
Teachers in a LIVE real-time, virtual learning through their patented platform. The indigenous platform
built for revolutionizing online learning captures 70+ parameters, helps drive high engagement and
interaction in a virtual class, and give students their personalized learning reports to help them
understand the knowledge gaps. Students can also access free content, take tests, and play a LIVE quiz
every day. 1Million+ students study LIVE every month on the platform and more than 25 Million users
every month from 1000+ cities and 40+ countries access free content, tests, doubts, videos on
Vedantu's platform, and its channels on YouTube. To know more about Vedantu log on to
www.vedantu.com or download the App on your Android or iOS device.
The platform WAVE: India’s first and only patented, revolutionary, interactive LIVE online learning
platform has been created after multiple years of deep research and experimentation in the field of
Live online teaching & Learning. Wave uses AI (Artificial Intelligence) and ML (Machine Learning) to
personalize teaching and learning for each child and is designed to make the Live class extremely
engaging and fun. At the heart of Wave platform are algorithms for which we have been granted an
extremely powerful and comprehensive IP Patent in the US for - ‘Measuring the Effectiveness of An
Interactive Online Learning System’. The biggest usp, besides its own patented platform are the quality
Master Teachers. We have 1000+ teachers who have taught more than 1 Million hours to 40,000+
students spread across 1000+ cities from 30+ countries. Founded by IITian friends Vamsi Krishna (CEO
& Co-Founder), Pulkit Jain (Co-Founder & Head of Product) and Anand Prakash (Co-Founder & Head of
Academics) have been teachers themselves with over 13 years of teaching experience, have taught
and helped over 10,000 students for a better future.
Vedantu caters to 1st grade to 12th grade and prepares for school exams, competitive examinations
and co-curricular courses as well.
Vedantu is the second venture in education by Vamsi Krishna, Anand Prakash and Pulkit Jain. Their first
venture in education, Lakshya was an offline coaching class for JEE opened in Patiala, 2006. The
successful venture was acquired by a listed company Mahesh Tutorial in 2012. As part of Lakshya the
founders taught and mentored more than 10,000 students and trained more than 200+ teachers.
Started in 2014, Vedantu was the first company to start with LIVE interactive teaching in the country.
Today, Vedantu is a market leader in K-12 online LIVE tutoring space. It offers LIVE interactive classes
to students across grades K1-12, for all major boards and top competitive exams like JEE and NEET.
Vedantu has recorded a growth of 220% during lockdown with more than 2 Mn students attending
LIVE classes and teachers delivering 8 Mn+ hours of LIVE classes. With this definitive shift in consumer
behavior from offline to online, Vedantu is investing to scale impact, expand into new categories, and
firmly establish itself as the leading brand in the online LIVE tutoring space.
During the pandemic, Vedantu entered the early learner segment with the launch of its coding
program for 6-12 years called Vedantu Super Coders. The company has plans of launching more
programs in this category.
Our Leaders :
Vamsi Krishna – CEO & Co-founder: https://www.linkedin.com/in/profilevamsikrishna/
Pulkit Jain – Co-founder & Head of Products: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jainpulkit/
Ranjan Sakalley – Head of Technology & Engineering: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rnjns/
Krishna Mohan Gadi – VP-Products: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishna-mohan-gadi-416b156/
We are a Series-D funded start-up with a total funding of $ 200 million from Coatue( invested
Swiggy) global VCs like Accel Partners, Tiger Global and GGV Capital.
Know more about Vedantu:
Recent Interview by Vamsi: https://yourstory.com/video/money-matters-build-grow-vedantu-journey-
TedX talk by Vamsi:
Everyone is a teacher! | Vamsi Krishna | TEDxWalledCity
Articles for reference:
Awards and Recognition:
Vedantu: CNBC Young Turks 2016
TedX Delhi Speaker on Education
Vedantu: KINSES (Kaisen & Insead & NYU Stern Education Symposium)) 2016 EduAwards
Vedantu: DNA & Stars 8th Innovative Education Awards on “Best Organization to Develop
Technology For Education”
Vedantu: 5th ELETS World Education Summit award 2015
Vedantu: 'Best Education Startup' by Indian Startup Entrepreneurship & Disruptive Innovation
Vedantu: Sutra HR: Featured as one of the Top 100 Startups to Watch in 2016
Lakshya: TATA-NEN Hottest startup award in 2010
Lakshya: FYSE Top 100 startups in South East Asia
Join in - let’s together solve some real Challenges
The real challenge lies in making something groundbreaking. To take on the status-quo and defeat it. To
follow what is already been done, where’s the fun in that? We are on to some big challenges which are
just waiting to get solved. Also, because we are not an extensively big team, you will be owning more
than just a position, you will be owning huge ideas and features from the very start.
We put the willingness and passion to learn & build above anything else and if you think you
have got it in you, don't let these skill requirements deter you from applying.
Job Requirements/Responsibilities :
- Participate as a team member in all phases of software development lifecycle.
- Coordinating with the team on individual responsibilities and roadblocks.
- Perform design, development and testing on individual tasks
- Managing initiatives on UI/UX work
- Transparently share the challenges & feedback.
- Participate in integrated testing of product/ package.
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based enterprise application component user interface.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Learn and understand user interactions.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers.
- Providing technical assistance to the other teammates.
- Keep compliance with Quality Systems and Procedure
They build digital products, and helps companies with their digital transformation. Our clients are based in India, USA, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
The company was founded in 1999 to create software products for financial risk management. Headquartered in Bangalore, we also have offices in the USA, and France.
What We're Looking For
The Way You Work
• An unwavering attention to detail and care towards your work. Suryans double-check PRs
they submit for review. Each variable name is thought through in detail; attention is paid
towards how decisions made today will affect the future.
• An absolute commitment towards doing the best work of your life, while helping others to
do the same. We deliver with utmost focus on the job at hand. The team works towards
crafting the best products for our users, and customers. Working as a team, Their employees take onproblems out of the original scope of their work if this results in a better end product.
• You should be comfortable working in an agile environment. You are also expected to
participate in code reviews—both receiving and offering them as needed. You are needed
to communicate flexibly with your team—pitching in on designs, features and ideas for the
product, wherever needed.
What is Needed for the Role
• Strong command of ReactJS
destructuring, rest & spread, etc.)
• Strong command of modern CSS and HTML (examples: flexbox, grid, media queries, etc.)
• Hands-on experience with TypeScript on ReactJS projects is a bonus, but not required
• A good grip on Git
What You Will Work On
The specific project you work on is decided based on the list of available projects at the time.While what you work on will change over time, we assure you that you’ll work with people who care deeply about their work and deliver with great attention to detail.