We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming.
Full-stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full-stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to the final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with Ruby on Rails
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL or Oracle or PostgreSQL.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- 5 working days
- Flexible timings
- Work from home granted
About Propelius Technologies
● Design and deliver scalable web services, APIs, and backend data modules.
Understand requirements and develop reusable code using design patterns &
component architecture and write unit test cases.
● Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit &
understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutions
● Stay current with the latest tools, technology ideas, and methodologies; share
knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers.
● 3-6 years of strong experience in developing highly scalable backend and
middle tier. BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from premier institutes
Strong in problem-solving, data structures, and algorithm design. Strong
experience in system architecture, Web services development, highly scalable
● Good in large data systems such as Hadoop, Map Reduce, NoSQL Cassandra, etc.. Fluency in Java, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, REST Services Ability to deliver code
quickly from given scenarios in a fast-paced start-up environment.
● Attention to detail. Strong communication and collaboration skills.
The key aspects of this role:
• Candidate with exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities and strong work
• The candidate has to work on custom programming and web application development for
• Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites and resolving issues if
• Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to
find solutions on various problems.
• Communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, QA).
• Collaborate with team members and to work independently when needed.
• Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• Experience of total 4+ years working on PHP and Drupal 7,8 Development (at least 2+ years
in Drupal 8)
• Strong knowledge of MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS
• Experience with Drupal architecture, best practices and coding standards
• Knowledge on Views, Services etc.
• Experience in custom module and theme creation
• Familiar with sub version control systems such as Git or SVN
• Basic knowledge of environment setup for Linux distribution.
Java Full Stack Developer
Notice Period: 45 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based Infrastructure Services Company, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. It provides the full stack managed services to support the business applications and data infrastructure
We are looking for a Java Full Stack Developer who has the expertise and deep knowledge of frameworks and tools used in java and who works end to end on the application stack, right from developing the front end, the back-end module & the database.
It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our start-up run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer that address next-gen data evolution challenges
· Ability to write high-quality code efficiently
· Design and develop new services or micro-services.
· Participate in planning and management of development process.
· Share architectural design vision with both technical and non-technical team members, including fellow engineers.
· Works on improvements in development toolset including testing frameworks, deployment scripts, and monitoring libraries.
· Experience solving complex problems and implementing solutions for performance and scalability.
· Write clean, well-structured and maintainable code with automated test coverage and corresponding documentation.
· Explore new latest relevant technology, techniques, frameworks, tools, methodologies, and processes.
· Comfortable working with all aspects of software development; including DevOps, quality assurance, research, and design.
· 3+ years of experience working with Core Java, Spring framework & Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring Data JPA.
· Knowledge of microservices architecture is mandatory.
· Must have worked on Java Multi-threading & Java NIO.
· At least 1-year of experience with front-end technologies like Angular, React, Vue.js applications.
· Exposure to any of relation database technologies MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, or any No-SQL database.
· Strong knowledge of Web APIs.
· Experience with agile application development.
· Having knowledge of O Auth 2.0 JWT is a plus.
· Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages i. e. Java or J2EE, Python, Go, React.
· Experience in Cloud Technologies including AWS, containers, and Kubernetes.
· Demonstrated experience in performing DevOps for platforms.
· Strong Skill sets in Data Structures & Algorithm in using efficient way of code complexity.
· Passion for learning new technologies and the ability to do so quickly
- Participate in the development of application software
- Own the detailed design of the system.
- Comfortable in design, implementation, testing, and documentation
- Ensure quality by writing developer level tests (unit, component, etc.)
- Works with the team for the quality and timely deliveries.
- Creates products according to the specifications and software development process
- Helps the team meet their daily and iteration objectives
- Works to remove internal and external impediments in the Scrum team
- Facilitates continuous improvement with regular inspect , Adapt and team retrospection, Interface and Participate in Scrum of Scrum
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6-7 years’ experience hands-on in Node JS experience, Good Java script fundamentals. Python experience will be a plus.
- Should be experienced in web-based applications and micro-services architecture.
- Experience in relational databases ( PostgreSQL or Redshift)
- Exposure to MOCHA, CHAI test framework
- Knowledge in Test Driven Development.
- Experience of working in Cloud environments like AWS etc
- Knowledge of deploying application on Cloud Foundry
- Excellent coding and debugging skills. Knowledge of design patterns and practical application of the same
- Knowledge of Privacy & Security Rules, aspects for Software is a plus
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Self-starter, quick learner, ability to work with teams.
- Software Craftsmanship mindset.
- Proactive and self-driven possesses a due sense of urgency.
- Ability to stay focused on the target to deliver in an agile manner.
- Openness to collaborate in interest of project/organization.
- Shall be very good technically; good problem-solving abilities.
- Working with multisite teams, Quality conscious and Process & customer Oriented.
We are looking to hire a talented ruby on rails developer to manage the interchange of data between our users and the server. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the server-side logic for the central database, testing performance, troubleshooting, and integrating front-end elements into the application.
To ensure success as a ruby on rails developer, you should have extensive experience working with ruby and back-end integration techniques. Ultimately, a top-level ruby on rails developer can create clean, functional code that perfectly suits the needs of the company.
Ruby on Rails Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing new web applications.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Creating back-end components.
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
- Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
- Connecting applications with additional web servers.
- Maintaining APIs.
Ruby on Rails Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- Experience working with ruby on rails as well as libraries like Resque and RSpec.
- Ability to write clean ruby code.
- Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, Github, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Experience with AngularJS or BackboneJS.
- Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM.
- Knowledge of server-side templating languages including Slim and Liquid.
- Familiarity with testing tools.
- Good Analytical and Communication skills.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors such as SCSS, Stylus, Less, etc.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments - Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests - Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
|ExP:3 to 5yrs|
|1. Candidate should have experience on Core PHP, Web services,Yii Framework, Codeigniter , Web servers, Linux working environment & MVC.|
|2. Excellent skills in MySQL, Optimization techniques, schema design, Stored procedures, Triggers|
|3. Good command over design patterns.|
|4. Good command over OOPS|
|5. Strong debugging & troubleshooting skills|
|6. Writing algorithms on application security.|
|7. Writing shell scripts & integration of third party web services|
|8. Knowledge on any one of server monitoring tools much appreciated.|
|9. Should have any one version control (Preferbly, Git,Bitbucket)|
|10. Should be proactive.|
NewsBytes is India's only multi-lingual digital media company with the capability to produce content via an AI-based engine.
We are looking to hire a back-end developer who is proficient in PHP.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of PHP and Laravel Framework is a plus
- Basic understanding of CSS, JS, and HTML5
- The familiarity of Linux Environment is a plus
- Sound knowledge of design patterns and algorithms