Cucumber Jobs in Pune
- We are shaping the future of India by providing end-to-end digital solutions for businesses, institutions, and households. It has a rapidly expanding digital audience with over 800 million mobile connections and over 200 million internet users.-
- It has created an integrated business strategy offering a unique combination of telecom, high speed data, digital commerce, media, and payment services.
- We have a three-pronged focus on broadband networks, affordable smartphones and the availability of rich content and applications.
- Our Platforms focuses on designing, developing, and running end to end Digital Ecosystems in various business domains. Hugely popular products and services have been built under the umbrella of our Platforms.
About the "Quality Engineering Competency Center" (QECC) :
- Building such world-class products, operating at massive scale, requires top-notch product engineering along with deep focus on quality engineering practices. With fast moving development cycles (product releases happening on a weekly basis), the need for automated testing tools and techniques is a necessity.
- We are actively seeking a Lead SDET who will lead a team that specializes in test automation and will bring their expertise to multiple projects and teams within our Platforms.
What you can expect in this role:
1. The Lead SDET role in the QECC team is a highly technical role where you are expected to engage with various Teams, to identify and document the prevailing Quality Engineering practice(s) and their limitations, measure key Quality Engineering metrics to set a baseline, develop a Quality Engineering framework that suggests adoption of practices and tools geared towards improving overall quality and stability of product releases.
2. As a SDET Lead, you will spearhead all the test automation deliverables of your team and provide process and technical guidance on various activities such as:
- Defining and evangelizing overall shift-left based Quality Engineering strategy (focusing on preventive and detection aspects of quality) towards enabling rapid, high quality and stable product releases for Customers.
- Understand the application and create a Testing and Test Automation strategy to get quick and deterministic feedback on quality of the application
- Applying test automation expertise to help different digital platforms within in achieving faster testing cycles, that result in faster product releases
- Define robust test-data management strategy for testing complex systems with multiple moving parts.
- Setting up Build and Release Pipeline using DevOps workflow tools.
- Creating and managing test reports
- Provide detailed and effective bug reports
- Working along with product development teams to help reproduce and debug hard-to-replicate issues.
- Establishing a rigor of learnings from production issues, by way of driving RCA/COE reports, achieving closure on lessons learned/ action items from it.
- Mentoring and helping in on-boarding other team-members
- Manage and review work progress and completion by team members
- Identify bottlenecks, and challenges faced by team, and work with various stakeholders to resolve the same
- Contribute to building and maintaining the test automation frameworks for multiple application platforms and devices, like mobile apps (Android and iOS), web apps, desktop apps, or proprietary set-top-box apps.
- Manage and address tech debt related to automation frameworks and implementation
- Setup appropriate real-time reports and dashboards to understand current state of quality
- Provide holistic view of quality of the product with areas of concerns (and solutions) to stakeholders
- Show and lead-by-example how proper automation implementation looks like.
We think you could be a good fit if:
1. Extensive (overall 10+ years) experience working as SDET Lead (at least 3+ years) with hands on test development background with 5+ years of experience in a technical lead or similar role, leading test automation development efforts. The following skills are must- have for this role.
2. Experience and working knowledge of distributed systems using micro services architecture.
3. Hands on experience with BDD/Cucumber frameworks automation. (MUST)
4. Working knowledge of the technical stacks and practices used in modern distributed architecture systems. Understanding of implementation and deployment architecture of such systems.
5. Extensive daily experience in writing clean and solid code in any modern languages: Java (preferred), Kotlin, JS.
6. Strong working knowledge and understanding of different types of APIs (example: HTTP, JSON, REST, XML, SOAP, sync/async, OpenAPI spec, etc.)
7. Extensive experience in API- test automation- and UI- test- automation:
- API test automation:- Hands on experience with API test automation tools, like Postman,- REST-assured,- Karate etc.-
- UI test Automation:- Hands on experience with UI test automation tools, like Selenium- WebDriver, Appium,- etc.-
8.Experience in developing, enhancing, and maintaining custom test automation frameworks.
9.Experience in managing a team, track and make work visible.
10.Experience in using application life cycle management like Azure DevOps, JIRA, Jenkins.
11.Good Experience and knowledge of design, code, debug, deploy and maintenance.
12.Azure exposure or knowledge will be nice to have.
13.Strong understanding, knowledge of software development and testing life cycle and process.
14.Experience with non-functional testing (NFTs) such as Performance, Load, Scalability, Chaos/Resiliency, Security testing etc. You may/may not be a SME on any of these.
15.Experience working with cross functional teams, dev managers and all the stake holders for the integration and end to end testing.
16.Experience in setting up dashboards and reports to understand current and upcoming work, as well as understand quality of the product under test.
17.Extensive experience in Agile ways of working.
In addition :
1. You are an effective communicator, who has had experience in successfully building and leveraging cross function and cross-team relations to advance team goals.
2. You like to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment that may require context switching multiple times in a day, while constantly balancing your priorities.
3. You have a strong aptitude for solving complex problems.
Educational Background :
B. Tech/B.E./MS/MTech- in- any Specialization-
QA Lead/Architect (Lead : 8+Yrs and Architect : 10+Yrs)
What we are looking for:
· Leader, mentor, and one who exhibits thought leadership with a team consisting of QA
Engineers (both Manual & Automation)
· Hands-on involvement in day-to-day/ Sprint-by-Sprint /Release-by-Release product deliverables and planning
· Build the engineering business cases backed by data and facts (for ex: trending defects analysis, defect-prevention techniques followed, etc)
· Develop full-scale test strategies, plans, and associated communications documents
· Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and managers in a timely and clear fashion
· Experience in Agile and scrum delivery
· Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or
· 8+ year of QA experience
· Experience leading the team and managing the deliverables on testing and maintaining Web Applications and mobile applications is a MUST
· MUST be hands-on to play a crucial part in automating the test scenarios covering all the modules/functionalities of the product
· Hands-on experience in contributing to building the CO pipeline with QA automation framework & processes incorporated
· Hands-on / Familiar with Java Script / Type Script, Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber, JMeter, Appium, RDBMS & AWS Services
· Ability to drive the involvement of the QA team at a very early stage of each enhancement for the product evolution.
· Experience with API testing, Load/Performance testing, Cross browser testing
· Experience building defects analysis reports and analytics for the team members, leadership team to make informed decisions
· Review requirements/specifications and create test plans and test cases
· Perform new functionality and regression tests
· Test APIs, user interfaces, web services, and web applications in multiple browsers and devices
· Perform data validation to ensure data from data source is completely and correctly displayed on UI
· Debug and troubleshoot complex issues
· Good knowledge of Java especially for test automation for APIs and UI
· Create clearly written defect reports to enable quick reproduction and resolution to issues
· Implement automation for functional and integration testcases.
· Prioritize QA requests and manage your work queue taking into consideration team goals and product milestones
· Assist in on-going process improvement efforts related to quality
· Good knowledge of QA methodologies and processes
· Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks: Selenium+TestNG, Junit, Cucumber, JMeter / POST Man, Jenkins
· Knowledge of relational databases, non-relational databases, SQL
· Knowledge of GIT.
· Experience with both Linux/Unix and Windows environments
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to think beyond assigned task, and be a good team player
· Passion for testing and quality
· Familiarity with AWS technologies
Position: Automation Test Engineer
Location: TJC India, Pune
This position involves Software Quality Assurance activities in all phases of the software development life cycle. We are looking for experienced Automation Quality Assurance engineer for SAP cloud-based application, who can carry on End-to-End testing of a newly developed Product and has Strong experience in designing test plans, test cases and test scenarios. Develop and generate scripts for Automating Test cases. Testing Methodologies Involved in manual testing includes functional testing, integration testing, User interface testing and Regression testing. Good understanding of software quality processes and practices is a must.
Required Candidate profile:
- 4-7 years of application Automation & Manual Testing experience.
- Responsible for testing of web based/SAP UI5 and other applications.
- Create detailed Test Plans, Test scenarios and Test cases.
- Experience in API and End-to-End Functional Test Automation.
- Experience in writing Automation Tests using object-oriented programming in C#.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments use
- Develop and generate scripts to perform automated testing using selenium, Cucumber, Spec Flow etc.
- Execute and analyze automation test results.
- Raise bugs, reproduce failed scenarios, help in resolving bugs
- Familiarity with HTML, XML, Java Script, JSON, Ajax, jQuery
- Familiarity with Version Control GIT, TFS, SVN, at least one.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Highly self-motivated, with ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Interact with team members to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Strong attention to detail with good understanding of QA concepts and methodologies.
Good to have: -
- JMeter, LoadRunner performance testing experience.
- Knowledge of QUnit, SAP/UI5, SAP UI Verify testing frameworks.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps, Test Case management.
- Experience with Agile Scrum development methodologies would be a plus.
Required Skills: -
UI Testing, Regression Testing, Interface Testing Integration, Testing test Scenarios, Application Testing, Manual Testing, Functional Testing, quality analyst. Automation Testing, Selenium, Cucumber, C#, Spec Flow
skills:Automation Testing,Selenium,Cucumber,CI/CD , Agile.
- Role Overview
- Highly-skilled test automation engineer to design automation tests. Test automation engineers' duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems.
- Key Knowledge
- 2+ years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer or QA Engineer/Tester.
- Expertise in test automation toolkits such as Selenium, Cucumber (or others).
- Experience in CI/CD Model.
- Understanding of testing protocols.
- Familiarity with the software development process.
- Works in an agile setting.
- Previous experience in software development.
- Experience using Selenium with Java
● Experience developing and executing automated test suites.
Familiarity with the tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality management.
● Good Communication Skills.
- 9+ years of experience in enterprise web application design and development with 4+ years of experience as an automation architect.
- Experienced in technology stack selection and the definition of solution, technology and integration architectures for small to mid-sized applications and cloud hosted platforms
- Strong understanding of various design and architecture patterns
- Experience in implementing and governing software engineering processes, practices, tools and standards for development teams
- Experience of setting up and operating the DevOps and automation infrastructure for continuous integration and delivery
- Full SDLC experience leveraging Agile, TDD and BDD for building and rolling out highly transactional and highly available platforms hosted on premise and on the cloud
- Proficient in effort estimation techniques
- Must be hands on technology and able to troubleshoot critical issues in design or code
- Experience in Mobile Applications automation using SeeTest, Appium
- Hands on experience with JBehave, Cucumber, TestNG, Extent Reports
- Strong design, development and performance tuning skills on at least two or more databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, NOSQL and NewSQL (e.g. PostgresQL, Cassandra, Mongo DB, Cosmos DB, MySQL etc.)
- Experience on enterprise architecture patterns and a couple of past examples of architecting high availability, scale and performance applications
- Strong experience with code review and evaluate the architecture as well as design towards a set of business and technology goals
- Experience with SonarQube code coverage and code quality
- Experience on command prompt tools like Shell Script, UNIX
- Hands on experience on Cloud stacks (AWS preferred)
- Hands on experience with standalone applications automation using UFT, LeanFT and VB Script
- Knowledge of principles on code quality, distributed applications, TDD & test automation, self-monitoring applications, refactoring and technical debt
Position: QE Automation Engineer / SDET
Job Location: Pune (Work From Home) Till Pandemic.
Salary: As per Company Standard
Experience: 8 plus Years of Software Engineer Testing , 2 plus years of hands-on experience using Selenium and Cucumber.
Skills needed for Automation SDETs are :
Excellent communication skills
Must have knowledge of –
Selenium with standard Maven, TestNG/JUnit
Cucumber / BDD (Karate will also do)
Rest Assured (including Postman)
GitHub / Sourcetree / GitLab
Good to have skills are –
Shell / Groovy script
Any Cloud experience
Skills we can train on as per need –
Skills needed for Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) are -
Must have –
Java / Python scripting
Shell / Groovy
Jenkins / Bamboo and related devops areas
Good to have skills are –
GCP Intermediate skills
EARLY JOINING CANDIDATES ARE MORE PREFFERED. SAY WITHIN 2 OR 3 WEEKS.
We are looking for a Senior Test Engineer who will work closely with the project team members and ensure the quality of the delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop automated tests for product validation (regression and integration).
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures (manual and automated).
- Integrate and execute automated tests in CI/CD environments
- Troubleshoot, and improve existing automation scripts
- Act as a lead team member as the team grows, providing support and training to other team members
- Execute test cases against various software applications and document the results
- Perform ad hoc testing of new and existing features to ensure they meet design requirements, quality,
and usability standards
- Follow-up with and document resolution of bugs
- Maintain test cases for manual and automated tests
- Communicate defects to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in a diverse technology environment in a Quality Assurance role
- Experience developing testing strategies and test plans
- Experience creating and executing automated end-to-end tests, using tools such as Selenium,
Cucumber, or other automation frameworks
- Exposure to ‘Leapwork’ is good to have. Expertise on Java, OOPS Concepts
- Good understanding of software development lifecycles
- Ability to work in multiple application environments
Strong data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities
You should have
- Fluency in written and communication skills in English
- Strong ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills including, management of multiple assignments, setting personal goals and
targets, and document management
- Excellent focus on detail through adherence to quality assurance best practices
- Over 6 - 12 years of experience in software testing and test automation
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in agile projects
- In depth knowledge of test automation using Selenium
- Good knowledge in web service testing using Rest Assured
- Experience in development of test automation framework as Data driven/Keyword driven/Hybrid/POM. Should have developed 1 or more automation frameworks from scratch.
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging work environment.
- Strong team player with good organization, planning and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication & influencing skills
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.
- Atleast one project experience in E-Commerce Domain.
- Must Have - Automation with Java, test framework, QA process & tools like Selenium, Jenkins, Maven, API testing, RESTAssured.
- Good to have Spring Boot.
- Good to have WebTestClient.