At SpringML, we are all about empowering the 'doers' in companies to
make smarter decisions
with their data. Our predictive analytics products and solutions apply
machine learning to
today's most pressing business problems so customers get insights they
can trust to drive
We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who
are dedicated to
learning, get excited to solve tough problems, and like seeing
results, fast. Our core values
include placing our customers first, empathy and transparency, and
innovation. We are a team
with a focus on individual responsibility, rapid personal growth, and
execution. If you share
similar traits, we want you on our team.
What’s the opportunity?
SpringML is Looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager who
will be responsible
for leading multiple projects within the organization. You will be
working closely with project
team members as well as product managers.
• At least 10+ years of experience in traditional BI concepts
schemas, cubes, and ETL.
• Leading project/delivery teams, including at least 3 years of
responsibility managing a
team of direct reports.
• At least 4+ years of active experience developing in Tableau CRM/Tableau.
• Expert level understanding of Tableau CRM/Tableau including
dashboard design, data
prep, dataset design, dashboard UX, and best practices.
• The ability to handle multiple projects at one time, leading all
projects successfully and
in a timely manner from inception to deployment
• Able to think analytically, and use a systematic and logical
approach to analyse data,
problems, and situations. Must be able to guide team members in analysis.
• A determination to oversee team members’ performance on projects
while leading your
team to achieve successful results for customers
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• A demonstrated history of strategic planning and execution
• Enthusiastic, professional, and confident team player with a strong
focus on customer
success who can present effectively even under adverse conditions.
• A demonstrated history of managing remotely with success
• Partner with U.S. counterparts and customer stakeholders to
understand and document
their business processes, data, and needs. Investigate, and document
sources, characteristics, limitations, and priorities. Design
appropriate datasets to
support targeted dashboards.
• Understand the impact of existing system architecture, data prep, and network
constraints and design solutions optimized for those realities.
Conduct research and
make recommendations on specific product components, services, protocols, and
standards in support of design efforts as needed.
• Manage a team of 8-12 direct reports and nurture the team members through
mentoring and guidance. Coach/Train junior resources, and establish
training plans to
help them grow in their care
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5 Lakh + Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round from RTP Global along with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors include Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
As a Senior Product Analyst, you will play a key role in defining & growing our mobile & web applications. You will be collaborating with Product Managers, Designers, Growth Marketers, and Engineers & Customer Success Managers. You will provide data-backed insights, dashboards & visualization capabilities to help teams assess product & business successes/failures & make data driven decisions while planning and prioritizing.
Our ideal candidate will have strong data analysis & data visualization skills, led or managed analytics teams, and have understanding of data setup/infrastructures. We love people who are humble and collaborative with hunger for excellence.
Improve Dashboards & Data Visualization Capabilities:
- Create & manage dashboards on various mobile & web tools like Clevertap, Branch, Google Analytics, Zoho Page Sense, Firebase and other data tools that marketing and product teams use on a daily basis.
- Create richer & holistic (collating multiple data sources/platforms) dashboards and reports on Tableau & Metabase for Product, Marketing & Business teams.
- Improve dashboards & setup alert systems on Sentry, Firebase, GA for product & technology teams to timely catch fatal crashes, errors.
Deliver Data Backed Insights & Periodic Analysis Reports:
- Perform deep data-analysis to identify issues, trends, opportunities and improvements possible in Acquisition, Activation, Transactions, Conversion Ratios & other product-driving metrics. Present findings to product, marketing and business teams.
- Perform analysis to assess the success of ongoing product initiatives, provide insights to product managers & designers to iterate product features and flows.
- Create & track product and marketing funnels to identify growth opportunities and problem areas. Collaborate with PMs and designers to discover underlying reasons for drop points. Analyze Funnel, Cohort, Trends, LTV, DAU, MAU, Retention & user behaviour using data & help teams make data-driven decisions.
Define Measurement & Success Criteria for Experiments, New Features and A/B Tests:
- Collaborate with Product Manager to design, execute and analyze A/B tests, define target KPIs & control segments.
- Help Product Managers define success criteria and measurement standards for new features and product offerings.
- Ensure technical setup is there to MONITOR important KPIs and collect custom events data. Define custom events & properties to be tracked on Clevertap, GA, Zoho Page Sense.
Drive increased engagement & retention using Clevertap:
- Define AARRR KPIs and Optimize them with CT multi-channel journeys by continuously performing A/B tests.
- Create detailed and diverse user-segments to identify high, medium & low activity cohorts. Create strategies to increase the size of high-activity cohorts.
- Analyze website & mobile traffic, create user journeys & campaigns to enable cross-channel product experience and marketing.
Manage, Mentor & lead Product Analytics:
- Act as an Analytics Subject Matter expert in the team. Train, hire and manage a team of analysts. Setup collaborative processes & management practices to help teams achieve important analytics goals.
- Assist the Product stakeholders make data driven decisions to achieve short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
- Collaborate & hire analysts to improve the overall product analysis capabilities.
- Research and be updated with upcoming technologies and trends in digital product analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other related field.
- 4+ years of experience in mobile/web application analytics, business analytics, must have led or managed a team before.
- In-depth knowledge & hands on experience of digital analytics software like Zoho Page Sense, Google Analytics, CleverTap, Branch, Firebase, Facebook Analytics.
- Expertise in dash-boarding tools like Tableau, Metabase and Excel.
- Experience with data warehousing concepts and ETL development and tools
- Fetching and manipulating large data sets using SQL / Hive.
- Analysing and visualizing large data sets: R / python.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Detail oriented, advanced problem solving skills with customer-centric approach.
- Preliminary Interview With the Product Head
- Technical Interview
- Operational Interview With The Product Head
- Final Interview With The CEO
About the company:
VakilSearch is a technology-driven platform, offering services that cover the legal needs of startups and established businesses. Some of our services include incorporation, government registrations & filings, accounting, documentation and annual compliances. In addition, we offer a wide range of services to individuals, such as property agreements and tax filings. Our mission is to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs.
You can learn more about us at vakilsearch.com.
About the role:
A successful data analyst needs to have a combination of technical as well leadership skills. A background in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Management can serve as a solid foundation to build your career as a data analyst at VakilSearch.
Why to join Vakilsearch:
- Unlimited opportunities to grow
- Flat hierarchy
- Encouraging environment to unleash your out of box thinking skills
- Preparing reports for the stakeholders and the management, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Identify and recommend the right product metrics to be analysed and tracked for every feature/problem statement.
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Working with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science or graduate from data science related program
- Minimum of 0 - 2 years experience in analysing
We are looking for talented and driven Data Engineers at various levels to work with customers and data scientists to build the data warehouse, analytical dashboards and ML capabilities as per customer needs.
Required Qualifications :
- 3-5 years of experience of developing and managing streaming and batch data pipelines
- Experience in Big Data, data architecture, data modeling, data warehousing, data wrangling, data integration, data testing and application performance tuning
- Experience with data engineering tools and platforms such as Kafka, Spark, Databricks, Flink, Storm, Druid and Hadoop
- Strong with hands-on programming and scripting for Big Data ecosystem (Python, Scala, Spark, etc)
- Experience building batch and streaming ETL data pipelines using workflow management tools like Airflow, Luigi, NiFi, Talend, etc
- Familiarity with cloud-based platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with cloud data warehouses like Redshift and Snowflake
- Proficient in writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience working with structured and semi-structured data formats like CSV, JSON and XML
- Desire to learn about, explore and invent new tools for solving real-world problems using data
Desired Qualifications :
- Cloud computing experience, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Prior experience in Data Warehousing concepts, multi-dimensional data models
- Full command of Analytics concepts including Dimension, KPI, Reports & Dashboards
We are looking for a motivated data analyst with sound experience in handling web/ digital analytics, to join us as part of the Kapiva D2C Business Team. This team is primarily responsible for driving sales and customer engagement on our website. This channel has grown 5x in revenue over the last 12 months and is poised to grow another 5x over the next six. It represents a high-growth, important part of our overall e-commerce growth strategy.
The mandate here is to run an end-to-end sustainable e-commerce business, boost sales through marketing campaigns, and build a cutting edge product (website) that optimizes the customer’s journey as well as increases customer lifetime value.
The Data Analyst will support the business heads by providing data-backed insights in order to drive customer growth, retention and engagement. They will be required to set-up and manage reports, test various hypotheses and coordinate with various stakeholders on a day-to-day basis.
Strategy and planning:
● Work with the D2C functional leads and support analytics planning on a quarterly/ annual basis
● Identify reports and analytics needed to be conducted on a daily/ weekly/ monthly frequency
● Drive planning for hypothesis-led testing of key metrics across the customer funnel
● Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
● Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
● Work with business teams to prioritize business and information needs
● Collaborate with engineering and product development teams to setup data infrastructure as needed
Reporting and communication:
● Prepare reports / presentations to present actionable insights that can drive business objectives
● Setup live dashboards reporting key cross-functional metrics
● Coordinate with various stakeholders to collect useful and required data
● Present findings to business stakeholders to drive action across the organization
● Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
● Bachelor’s/ Masters in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or related field
● High proficiency in MS Excel and SQL
● Knowledge of one or more programming languages like Python/ R. Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy - working knowledge of statistics and statistical methods
● Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment across cross-functional teams; good at
coordinating with different departments and managing timelines
● Exceptional English written/verbal communication
● A penchant for understanding consumer traits and behavior and a keen eye to detail
Good to have:
● Hands-on experience with one or more web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics, Heap, Adobe Analytics, etc.
● Experience in using business intelligence tools like Metabase, Tableau, Power BI is a plus
● Experience in developing predictive models and machine learning algorithms
This role requires a person to support business charters & accompanying products by aligning with the Analytics
Manager’s vision, understanding tactical requirements and helping in successful execution. Split would be approx.
70% management + 30% individual contributor. Responsibilities include
- Understand business needs and objectives.
- Refine use cases and plan iterations and deliverables - able to pivot as required.
- Estimate efforts and conduct regular task updates to ensure timeline adherence.
- Set and manage stakeholder expectations as required
- Help BA and SBA resources with requirement gathering and final presentations.
- Resolve blockers regarding technical challenges and decision-making.
- Check final deliverables for correctness and review codes, along with Manager.
KPIs and metrics
- Orchestrate metrics building, maintenance, and performance monitoring.
- Owns and manages data models, data sources, and data definition repo.
- Makes low-level design choices during execution.
- Help Analytics Manager during regular one-on-ones + check-ins + recruitment.
- Provide technical guidance whenever required.
- Improve benchmarking and decision-making skills at execution-level.
- Train and get new resources up-to-speed.
- Knowledge building (methodologies) to better position the team for complex problems.
- Upstream to document and discuss execution challenges, process inefficiencies, and feedback loops.
- Downstream and parallel for context-building, mentoring, stakeholder management.
- Analytics : Python / R + SQL + Excel / PPT, Colab notebooks
- Database : PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift, DynamoDB, Aerospike
- Warehouse : Amazon Redshift
- ETL : Lots of Python + custom-made
- Business Intelligence / Visualization : Metabase + Python/R libraries (location data)
- Deployment pipeline : Docker, Git, Jenkins, AWS Lambda
We are looking for an outstanding ML Architect (Deployments) with expertise in deploying Machine Learning solutions/models into production and scaling them to serve millions of customers. A candidate with an adaptable and productive working style which fits in a fast-moving environment.
- 5+ years deploying Machine Learning pipelines in large enterprise production systems.
- Experience developing end to end ML solutions from business hypothesis to deployment / understanding the entirety of the ML development life cycle.
- Expert in modern software development practices; solid experience using source control management (CI/CD).
- Proficient in designing relevant architecture / microservices to fulfil application integration, model monitoring, training / re-training, model management, model deployment, model experimentation/development, alert mechanisms.
- Experience with public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP).
- Serverless services like lambda, azure functions, and/or cloud functions.
- Orchestration services like data factory, data pipeline, and/or data flow.
- Data science workbench/managed services like azure machine learning, sagemaker, and/or AI platform.
- Data warehouse services like snowflake, redshift, bigquery, azure sql dw, AWS Redshift.
- Distributed computing services like Pyspark, EMR, Databricks.
- Data storage services like cloud storage, S3, blob, S3 Glacier.
- Data visualization tools like Power BI, Tableau, Quicksight, and/or Qlik.
- Proven experience serving up predictive algorithms and analytics through batch and real-time APIs.
- Solid working experience with software engineers, data scientists, product owners, business analysts, project managers, and business stakeholders to design the holistic solution.
- Strong technical acumen around automated testing.
- Extensive background in statistical analysis and modeling (distributions, hypothesis testing, probability theory, etc.)
- Strong hands-on experience with statistical packages and ML libraries (e.g., Python scikit learn, Spark MLlib, etc.)
- Experience in effective data exploration and visualization (e.g., Excel, Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Experience in developing and debugging in one or more of the languages Java, Python.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams.
- Apply Machine Learning techniques in production including, but not limited to, neuralnets, regression, decision trees, random forests, ensembles, SVM, Bayesian models, K-Means, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Deploying ML models into production, and scaling them to serve millions of customers.
Technical solutioning skills with deep understanding of technical API integrations, AI / Data Science, BigData and public cloud architectures / deployments in a SaaS environment.
Strong stakeholder relationship management skills - able to influence and manage the expectations of senior executives.
Strong networking skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both business, operations and technology teams internally and externally.
Provide software design and programming support to projects.
Qualifications & Experience:
Engineering and post graduate candidates, preferably in Computer Science, from premier institutions with proven work experience as a Machine Learning Architect (Deployments) or a similar role for 5-7 years.
Data Engineer JD:
- Designing, developing, constructing, installing, testing and maintaining the complete data management & processing systems.
- Building highly scalable, robust, fault-tolerant, & secure user data platform adhering to data protection laws.
- Taking care of the complete ETL (Extract, Transform & Load) process.
- Ensuring architecture is planned in such a way that it meets all the business requirements.
- Exploring new ways of using existing data, to provide more insights out of it.
- Proposing ways to improve data quality, reliability & efficiency of the whole system.
- Creating data models to reduce system complexity and hence increase efficiency & reduce cost.
- Introducing new data management tools & technologies into the existing system to make it more efficient.
- Setting up monitoring and alarming on data pipeline jobs to detect failures and anomalies
What do we expect from you?
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5 years of recent experience in Big Data Engineering.
- Good experience in working with Hadoop and Big Data technologies like HDFS, Pig, Hive, Zookeeper, Storm, Spark, Airflow and NoSQL systems
- Excellent programming and debugging skills in Java or Python.
- Apache spark, python, hands on experience in deploying ML models
- Has worked on streaming and realtime pipelines
- Experience with Apache Kafka or has worked with any of Spark Streaming, Flume or Storm
Data structure & Algorithms
Problem solving + Coding
About MX Player (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad&hl=en_IN">Playstore Link)
MX Player is the world’s #1 entertainment superapp offering 100,000+ hours of premium OTT (over the top) content spanning acclaimed MX Originals, Web Shows, TV (Live & OnDemand), movies, music videos and hyper-casual games, music streaming, short form video and more. With more than 1 billion installs worldwide – MX Player is present on 1 out of every 2 smartphones, making it the largest entertainment app/platform in the world.
Position : Product Analyst / Business Analyst - Ad Tech
- Driving the collection of new data that would help build the next generation of algorithms (E.g. audience segmentation, contextual targeting)
- Understanding user behavior and performing root-cause analysis of changes in data trends to identify corrections or propose desirable enhancements in product & across different verticals
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to make sound judgments based on trade-offs for different solutions to complex problem constraints
- Defining and monitoring KPIs for product/content/business performance and identifying ways to improve them
- Should be a strong advocate of data driven approach and drive analytics decisions by doing user testing, data analysis, and A/B testing
- Help in defining the analytics roadmap for the product
- Prior knowledge and experience in ad tech industry or other advertising platforms will be preferred
- Knowledge of Google DFP (prefered)
- R/Python (preferred)
- Any BI Tool such as tableau, sisense (preferred)
- Go getter attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Self - Starter
We are looking for a Data Engineer that will be responsible for collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing huge sets of data that is coming from different sources.
Working with Big Data tools and frameworks to provide requested capabilities Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline operations Develop and manage BI solutions Implementing ETL process and Data Warehousing Monitoring performance and managing infrastructure
Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles Proficiency with Hadoop and Spark Experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Kafka and Spark-Streaming Good knowledge of Data querying tools SQL and Hive Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks Experience with Python/Java/Scala (at least one) Experience with cloud services such as AWS or GCP Experience with NoSQL databases, such as DynamoDB,MongoDB will be an advantage Excellent written and verbal communication skills