Tableau Jobs in Ahmedabad
• Make decisions and resolve issues regarding objectives and operations of the fleet assets
in the database management area to meet business objectives.
• Prepare reports on database scalability and capacity planning as needed.
• Lead team to achieve objectives.
• Interpret and develop policies and procedures for functions with low to moderate complexity within scope of responsibility.
• Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent.
• Work closely with the product development team from the design phase of application & throughout their Agile development journey, the future enhancements & releases
• Participate in the application stress/load test & proactively identify & resolve the DB performance (batch/OLTP) issues that can potentially breach the SLA’s when the code
moves to production
• Highlight the new DB features to the product teams that could be used in the application as future enhancements & releases
• Support the Database Migration, Upgrades as part of Technology Life Cycle Management to be compliant with organization standards
• Provide DB Capacity Analysis & provide insights to product teams on future storage & hardware requirements based on the current data growth & overall performance
• Identify aging data, propose/develop/implement data archiving, purging & partitioning solutions to manage the data growth
• Handling Database/Schema Refreshes for the lower database environments
• Understand the RTO/RPO requirements for the application & databases to define the database backup and restore policy
• Managing Database Security Audit violations & resolving them
• DB User/Access/Roles management
• Troubleshooting & fixing production DB/SQL performance issues
• Providing Oncall support, working with vendor on DB issues, bugs & provide solution
• Schedule and Co-ordinate various maintenance activities with Support teams.
• Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including more experienced
• Work on any new DB technology/new-features, POC requirements from application team
• Help the application team in migrating their databases to public cloud (AWS).
• Establish performance standards, evaluate performance, train, and mentor team.
• Evaluate the database configuration and processes according to established policies and procedures of the organization.
• Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development.
• 6+ years of DBA experience on SQL or NoSQL DB with performance Tuning
• 4+ years of experience in managing other databases like MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgresDB & RDS on AWS.
• Hands on experience with NoSQL/Document databases and their administration.
• Experience on automation using any programming or scripting language.
• Should have at least one RDBMS certification.
• Hands on experience with Always on and High availability DBs.
• Hands on with SQL and NoSQL Database.
• Excellent understanding of the MongoDB installation, configuration, maintenance, security and audit logging.
• Experience with performance tuning and managing 1TB of Data
• Experience in backup/recovery procedures.
• Good understanding on Access Methods, Joins, different Indexes & its usage, Index scans, interpreting EXECUTION PLANS, Table/Index Statistics, Histograms, wait events etc
• Strong on PL/SQL Programming.
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Problem-solving and good analytical skills
• Communication, teamwork and negotiation skills
• Ability to work in tight deadlines under pressure
• Flexible and adaptable to changing business/technology requirements
• A sense of ownership that drives quality in everything you do
• A forward-looking attitude that keeps you aware of the latest in database & cloud technology space.
• AWS/Azure/OCI cloud Certified
• Working experience on Snowflake Cloud Datawarehouse DB
• Python Programming for Automation for building dashboards
• Basic knowledge on Tableau/PowerBI for reporting.
• Finished Bachelors or Masters in Software Engineering.
• Preferred: BE/ B. Tech. / MCA / MSc. / BSc
Renowned Consumer Food Brand
Role - MIS Executive
Experience - 2 to 4 years
Job Location - Ahmedabad
- Maintenance of existing management information systems.
- Generate and distribute management reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Use Advanced Excel capabilities, including pivot tables, look-ups, complex formulas and graphing to streamline business processes.
- Ability to understand complex data, analyze and make reports and dashboards
- Extract the data from the designated portal and update it.
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on a periodic basis.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to the management team.
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as required.
- Analyze business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide support and assistance to management in issue troubleshooting and resolution.
- Handling database management by using Advanced Excel tools & MS Access
- Should be proficient with Advanced Excel Formulas such as, Pivot Table, Lookups, Index Formatting, Conditional Formatting.
- Exp in Tableau, Dashboard creation & Data crunching & extraction
- Qualification: Bachelor's degree with experience of 2 - 4 Years
- 2 to 4 Years experience in MIS and Dashboarding is a must.
at Simform Solutions
We are a fast-growing digital, cloud, and mobility services provider with a principal market being North
America. We are looking for talented database/SQL experts for the management and analytics of large
data in various enterprise projects.
Translate business needs to technical specifications
Manage and maintain various database servers (backup, replicas, shards, jobs)
Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
Occasionally write scripts for ETL jobs.
Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
Develop and update technical documentation
Proven experience as a database programmer and administrator
Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
Good understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL
(Extract, transform, load) framework
Advance Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server
Integration Services (SSIS)
Familiarity with BI technologies (strong Tableu hands-on experience) is a plus
Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude