Job Description: Senior Software Engineer Title: Senior Software Engineer Reports To: Software Development Manager
Mediphore enables seamless interoperability across healthcare stakeholders, leveraging a novel technology that can integrate processes and data handled by their various silo systems. The core technology (PIPCO) works by interposing a central brain that indexes and transforms data streamed from source nodes in real-time. Mediphore has already deployed the platform at hospitals in India, currently in final stages with some of the largest hospital systems globally and are in the process of ramping up US operations with key health systems.
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Design Engineer who is passionate about designing and building highly available, reliable and secure platform. You will have an opportunity to take highly leading edge concepts and make them accessible as an everyday tool for healthcare, run them on massive amounts of data and visualize the results in intuitive ways. You should have a proven track record of having designed and delivered enterprise grade servers and/or services software. You must be self-driven, pro-active, results oriented and have the ability to work with minimal ongoing direction. You must own the entire software development and service delivery life cycle - design, development, validation and live site responsibility.
- A BS or MS degree in Computer science or equivalent
- Deep knowledge of building high performance, highly available, reliable, distributed systems software with a Services Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Good understanding of cloud development principles and design patterns, clean separation of services, Map-Reduce, etc.
- Designing systems and processes for running end user facing services at scale, drive cost & operational efficiency
- A strong background in Data Structures, Algorithms, Design patterns, analysis of algorithm complexity and efficient implementation of complex algorithms
- Expertise in Python or equivalent programming languages and multi-threaded programming, distributed programming.
- Experience with software development tools such as source control systems, automated build systems, compilers, software validation systems, test harnesses, continuous integration & deployment. Must have strong debugging skills
- Familiar with Software and Secure Development Life Cycle. Proficiency in unit-testing and other validation techniques.
- Deliver services with a Continuous Integration, Validation and Deployment methodology.
- Ability to drive and manage technical and architectural dependencies
- Development experience with cloud platforms such as Azure Web Services, Hadoop, etc. is a definite plus.
- Use of open source products.
- Mobile Software Development – iOS and/or Android is desirable.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
IV. Qualifications Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer working on industrial strength software and a proven track record of having shipped commercially successful software products.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate in a multi-disciplinary team consisting of Software Engineers, and Software Development Managers
- Full Stack Developer. Python and Django experience is a must.
- Expertise in Python, .NET framework, C#, JAVA or equivalent programming languages and multi-threaded programming . Distributed Programming skills.
- Server/Postgres, REACT JS, Node JS
- Knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Frameworks Development, Health Care Domain/Technologies, Performance tuning skills, SQL Design skills
- Knowledge of No SQL DB such as Mongo, Redis is a plus.
- Knowledge of HL7 is a plus.
- Mobile Applications – iOS and/or Android is a plus.
As a Full Stack Developer at Snappymob, you'll be an integral member of the software engineering team that designs and develops world-class applications with Vue.js, React.js, Node.js, PostgreSQL, and AWS. You'll be working on mission-critical software applications that are relied on by our customers to be highly reliable and performant.
You'll be working closely with other engineers and team members to work on delightful applications and features that make a big impact on users. We're looking for people that share our passion for writing great software; love making use of best practices in our software development process; have fantastic attention to detail; and who love to learn.
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain web based applications and services with a focus on Spring Boot or Node.js-based backend development.
- Design and implement high quality RESTful APIs.
- Collaborate with the engineering team at large in software design sessions, code reviews, teaching, and other engineering activities.
- Collaborate with other team members including the mobile development team and design team.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for our projects.
- 2 or more years of a mix of frontend and backend development experience.
- Demonstrable passion in full stack development.
- Focus on continuous knowledge seeking and improvement.
- Ability to think critically, analyze and break down problems into manageable components.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others.
- Strong knowledge and experience with developing RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge and experience with one or more backend development stacks: NodeJS + Express, PHP + Laravel, Rails, or similar.
- Strong knowledge and experience with one or more of PostgreSQL, MySQL or other relational databases.
- Knowledge and experience with one or more cloud infrastructure providers: AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Strong knowledge and experience of integration of third party services.
- Experience utilizing various third party backend frameworks and libraries.
- Strong knowledge and experience with frontend fundamentals: HTML, CSS, JS.
- Strong knowledge and experience with one or more web oriented development languages: JS, TypeScript, PHP, Ruby, or other.
- Strong knowledge and experience in at least one frontend framework: Vue.js, React, Angular, or other.
- Experience utilizing various third party frameworks and libraries.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms: Magento, WooCommerce, etc.
- Experience with content management systems: Drupal, Wordpress.
- Experience with self-hosting cloud services (e.g. NextCloud, Gitlab, Gitea), or other SysAdmin-related tools/services (e.g. Wireguard).
- Experience with containerization and orchestration solutions, e.g. Docker and Kubernetes.
The Full Stack Developer can be an arduous but rewarding position – you need to possess a wide range of knowledge on top of commendable programming skills and a strong engineering mindset. If you think you don’t meet all of the above requirements, but you are eager to learn and believe you can show that you have the capacity to do so, we encourage you to apply. We are looking to hire developers of all levels of expertise, so even if you think you just want to get into full stack, from a frontend or backend position, we look forward to your application! Consideration will be given to those who can demonstrate their prowess through their writing, work or any other mediums.
The Future of Customization is Here. Come build with us.
Scope of Work: Your work will encompass the below functions and domains expanding your exposure to lots of opportunities to grow as a software developer
- ERP Manufacturing System
- 3D Designer Applications
- Development & Testing
- Infrastructure Setup & Maintenance
- Project Management
- Systems Design
- A/ B testing
Your responsibilities as a developer:
- Understanding the business requirement & solution discussion
- Systems Design
- Requirement analysis & Writing efficient code
- Interacting and Integration with third-party solution providers
- Troubleshooting application and code issues
- Monitoring server and application performance
- Supporting business requests from other teams
- Updating application features for performance improvements
- Experience in PHP Frameworks. Knowing CodeIgniter is beneficial
- Familiarity with front-end technologies & bootstrap framework
- Previous experience inPHP. CodeIgniter
- My SQL Database
- JS or any JS frameworks.
- HTML, Bootstrap
- Good with JS to learn and make 3D applications.
- Code Versioning tools like GIT
- Amazon AWS
- Bonus if you have previous experience or knowledge of:
- Three.JS or similar to work on 3D customization applications.
- E-commerce websites, ERP, Scheduling or Management Applications
Hyve is India’s first online customization portal for active wear. Hyve was started by a group of sports enthusiasts from IIM Ahmedabad and NIFT with the idea of making quality custom activewear easily accessible and affordable. Hyve brings to you at your fingertips, the best of customized sportswear to experience and enjoy every sport!
Hyve has grown from a single-room outlet to a leading custom wear manufacturer with fully-owned manufacturing units in Kerala and Tirupur. Through the online channel, Hyve has achieved a pan-India presence and caters to thousands of clients yearly.
- Writing and reviewing great quality code.
- Understanding functional requirements thoroughly and analysing the client's needs in the context of the project.
- Envisioning the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements, and being able to define technologies, patterns and frameworks to realize it.
- Determining and implementing design methodologies and tool sets.
- Enabling application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Being able to lead/support UAT and production roll outs.
- Creating, understanding and validating WBS and estimated effort for given module/task, and being able to justify it.
- Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Giving constructive feedback to the team members and setting clear expectations.
- Helping the team in troubleshooting and resolving of complex bugs.
- Coming up with solutions to any issue that is raised during code/design review and being able to justify the decision taken.
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements.
- Passionate about building great solutions.
- Mentoring the team members to meet the client's needs and holding them accountable for high standards of delivery.
- Being able to understand and relate technology integration scenarios and be able to apply these learnings in complex troubleshooting scenarios.
- Experience in Relational Database: SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle, Cloud Platform: Amazon/Azure/Google Cloud.
- Experience in Testing Frameworks (Web): MSTest/NUnit/Jasmine/Karma/Mocha, Repositories: Git/SVN/TFS, CI/CD Tools: Jenkins/Grunt/Gitlab/Azure DevOps, Container Ecosystem: Docker/Kubernetes/Anthos.
- NoSQL DB: MongoDB/Cassandra/CouchDB/HBase/MarkLogic, Cloud Database: CosmosDB/ IBM DB2/SAP HANA/Amazon Aurora/DynamoDB.
- Knowledge of high-quality professional software engineering practices for agile software development cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment.
- Fundamental knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience in communicating effectively with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- App Framework: . Net Framework/. Net Core.
- Web Framework: ASP. Net/MVC.
- Markups: HTML5/CSS.
- CSS Framework: Bootstrap/Foundation/Bulma.
- Frontend Framework: Angular 6 ( ) /React/VueJS.
- API Framework: WebServices/WCF/WebAPI.
- Relational Database: SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle.
- Cloud Platform: Amazon/Azure/Google Cloud.
- Testing Frameworks (Web): MSTest/NUnit/Jasmine/Karma/Mocha.
- Repositories: Git/SVN/TFS.
Humancloud Technologies is a leading digital technology and innovation partner
transforming businesses across the globe through its services and solutions. We
believe in helping our businesses stay ahead of the curve by enabling them to
leverage the new-age technology services of Blockchain, IoT, Cloud and Experience
Design. We, at Humancloud, have nurtured ideas from validation to production
and shaped them into scalable businesses.
An experienced IIT Delhi alumni leadership coupled with a team of talented and
supportive peers look forward to your onboarding.
Job Description: Full Stack Developer ( React & Node )
Requirements & Responsibilities :-
● Developing new user-facing features using React.js
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
● Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of
web-capable devices and browsers
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles. Redux is a must.
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Experience with front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM,
● Good knowledge of Node-Express framework. Restful APIs understanding is a
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into
● Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL Databases.
● Strong agile/scrum development experience
● Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project
● Flexible to work at the client location.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired Qualification and Experience :
● Minimum undergraduate in Computer Science, MCA or Statistics from a Tier 1
● Minimum 2 years of professional experience as a full-stack developer
Why Join Us:-
Are you inquisitive? Are you someone who believes in facing the odds with the
determination to drive ideas forward? Then, Humancloud Technologies is the place
At Humancloud Technologies, we are committed to fostering a culture of innovation,
integrity, passion, courage and empathy. We believe in human potential and
the numerous ways it can serve humanity through adopting technology. If you
share a similar belief, then we welcome you to join us.
For Further Information:
Visit our website: www.humancloud.co.in
Follow us on social media: LinkedIn
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer, to be a core member of our Engineering Team, who is a great problem solver, can learn quickly, and communicate clearly. You like to work in a fast-paced environment, want to own the work, get recognized for it and therefore startup environment excites you.
- Work on end to end website development including frontend, backend and deployment. Build useful and handy tools in field of Admissions and consultancy
- Work on the core platform for Higher Education Aspirants with respect to admissions, resume building, interview experiences and application for B-Schools
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules and components
- REST API development for integration with frontend web components which would be easy to manage and scale
- Accurately understand and translate business and user needs into functional backend or frontend code to build robust features
- Participate in a culture of code reviews, writing tech specs, and collaborating closely with other people
- Writing standalone services with business logic to support automation workflows and integrations
- Support Marketing and Operations team with small tools, scripts or automations across multiple tools
Hunger for learning and getting out of comfort zone to build amazing web applications & websites would be enough. Otherwise
- Basic understanding of backend, database and Server technologies
- Knowledge of Frontend technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, ReactJS, VueJS)
- Knowledge of atleast one Backend technologies (NodeJS, Python, ROR, GoLang etc)
- Understanding and knowledge of Database technologies (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Clear understanding of RESTful API development standards.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes. Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
MBA & Beyond is a global admission consulting startup for applicants who dare to question their purpose with a global MBA. We help purpose-driven applicants make it to the top business schools.
Expected Skills :-
- Knowledge/Application of data structures and algorithms.-
- Problem-solving attitude : This means when you face a problem (not necessarily technical), your natural reaction is "How can I solve it best" rather than "How can I get out of it/avoid it/overlook it"-
- Working knowledge in Java(SpringFramework) is a must.
- Working knowledge in ReactJs is a plus.- Working knowledge in Python, MongoDB is a plus.
- The founding team has extensive experience in launching and scaling up fintech products & New business verticals. The founders have rich leadership experience across Consulting, fintech and payment companies
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Open to adapt to new technologies.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Work with development teams and reporting managers to ideate software solutions
- Should have ability to understand Client requirements & deliver quality services based on those requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Expertise in Angular 6/7 with 2+ Years’ experience is MUST.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience developing web, mobile or hybrid applications.
- Familiarity with databases as MySQL, MongoDB and web servers with UI/UX design
- Experience on web application & RESTful web service
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests.
- Job involves 80-90% hands-on coding.
- Good to have the knowledge of Cloud deployment AWS and Docker