Enthusiastic about developing highly scalable, foolproof, end-to-end quality software? Then, you are the one we are looking for. You are very agile in planning your day, so you code day in and day out without breaking a sweat. You are very passionate about data structures and algorithms. You are flexible in working with multidisciplinary teams and you push your teammates to their limits & ensure that the work is done.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Implement product features with clean and robust code.
* Closely working with designers and front-end developers to make sure the best user experience possible.
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to build truly world-class software.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
* Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
* Good hold of Object Oriented Programming concepts
* Working knowledge of Python and Django Framework (Must)
* Knowledge of GIT version control
* Understanding of REST
* Knowledge of any database (PostgreSQL preferred)
* Basics of Linux and Server handling is a plus.
About Cyces Innovation Labs LLP
Request you to complete the assignment as early as possible to start the interview process.
- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 3 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
Technical Lead - .NET
- Develop and deliver technical systems
- Maintain adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Participate in the development and review of documents to comply with SDLC methodologies [e.g., Engineering Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), estimation, Solution Design Document (SDD) and Software Architecture Documents (SAD)]
- Provide support and documentation to assist in sustaining the project during the transition to production where necessary
- Adhere to Application Engineering methodologies, standards, code reviews
- Provide feedback regarding application engineering methodologies, standards, and leading practices when appropriate
- Identify potential points of contention for missed activities and notify project leadership of situation and remediation plan
- Minimize technical exposure and risk on projects
- Provide technical guidance to development team members
- Technical deliverables (i.e., code and documentation) on projects assigned
- Translate detailed Requirements and Design and Solution Architecture deliverables into detailed design specifications
- Maintain effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers, the leadership team, and the peers in other IT groups
- Proactively raise issues to Technical and Group Leads when necessary
- Produce high-quality application engineering deliverables in accordance with the project timeline
- Build and unit test a project to detailed design specifications
- Provide thought leadership and technical guidance to engineering staff
- Review of code completed
- Review performance of developers
- Proactively anticipate project issues before they occur; define the problem; identify possible causes; work with the team to identify solutions; select and implement the most appropriate solution
- Apply judgment in implementing Application Engineering methodologies, processes, and practices to specific requirements of projects/programs which may include product design engineering, information security, code maintainability and reliability
- Bachelor’s OR master’s degree in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years acting a senior architecture / technical lead role in a comparable organization
- Significant experience of deploying large, enterprise-wide implementations to significant user volumes
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience leading a team of developers - defining work breakdown structures/tasks, assigning the teamwork items, monitoring, and ensuring quality and adherence to standards etc.
- At least 8 years of relevant hands-on work experience building, integrating, and delivering enterprise-wide web and windows applications using Microsoft and other technologies for large organizations on complex projects
- 8+ years of ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net experience
- 8+ years of experience of working with applications that have a SQL Server backend
- 5+ years of experience with Object-Relational Mappers such as Entity Framework, ADO.NET, Dapper
- Expert level knowledge of .NET Web API is required. .NET Core knowledge is preferred, but Web API experience with legacy .NET is ok
- 5+ years of experience with GIT
- 3+ years of experience of Azure Devops
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) principles, and familiarity with many design patterns for Software applications.
- Demonstrated expertise in application design and construction, work breakdown structure of items, design and code reviews, unit test and build activities, deployment and performance related activities, documentation, support, and training/mentoring
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Nice to have:
- Ideally experience working with SSRS, SSIS
- Experience with MongoDB or another document database would be a plus
- Knowledge and experience with working on N-Tier applications.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships
- Experience working on projects following Agile methodologies would be ideal
- Experience working with Azure or other cloud providers would be ideal
- Ability to work within diverse, global, virtual teams.
- Proven ability to thrive under pressure
- Some experience with design and prototyping tools and diagramming is desired
- Understanding requirements from the product manager and translating to technical specifications
- DB schema development
- API development (structuring REST endpoints + real-time endpoints like socket.io integration)
- Integrating 3rd party services for payments, email, whatsapp, and other such services
- Optimizing our current architecture & processes for scale (we expect usage to go up)
- Guiding junior developers on best coding practices
- Experience in at least one Python-based Web Framework like Flask or Django
- Experience in SQL databases & API design
- Experience with Docker
- Hands on experience in full lifecycle development and deployment of a platform/system
- Being a self-starter with the ability to thrive in ambiguous and high pressure scenarios working towards a common goal with other teams
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Additional Job requirements
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science/Math or equivalent
- BS in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant professional software development experience: designing, developing, and delivering software written in Java, C#, or C++, web development.
- Knowledgeable in object-oriented design patterns.
- Experience building highly scalable and distributed systems
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and application/services development
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
Strong experience in customizing and extending Magento1 and
Magento2 platforms, PHP coding, MySQL administration and
Desired Candidate Profile:-
An expert level knowledge of OO PHP, MySQL, Linux
(LAMP Stack) aimed at Magento.
Magento2 certified candidates are preferred.
Expertise with development life-cycle methodologies and
A good understanding of web frontend technologies
Proven experience building bespoke extensions for Magento
Demonstrable integration experience of using third party
web services through SOAP & REST (Payment, fulfillment
A deep understanding of the use of a git based workflow
system and git-flow.
Good understanding of build and dependency management
tools such as Composer, Homebrew, Gulp.
- 5-10 years of experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related frameworks
- Expert level understanding of NodeJS asynchronous runtime
- Experience with Postgres, NoSQL, Redis, and Firebase real-time database
- Experience with AWS services like Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, S3, EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, etc
- Understanding of patterns and techniques for building scalable back-end infrastructure including caching, rate limiting, authentication, and authorization schemes.
- Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with millisecond response times
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and pick up new technology along with patience to mentor
Bonus skills –
- Experience with Elastic Search, Puppeteer
- Experience writing unit test
Job type: Permanent with ACL Digital
- MySQL, or Postgres
- Linux systems
- Agile Methodologies
- Good communication skills
What is the role?
You will be focusing on development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database. With your expertise in Node.js and as a full stack developer you will be managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture
- Driving innovations in the platform constantly
- Estimate efforts, identify risks, devices and meets project schedules
- Mentors/coaches engineers and provide technical leadership
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-6 years of strong design/development experience in building massively large-scale distributed internet systems and products
- Strong understanding of DevOps tasks, CI/CD
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have keen eye to detail
- Displayed effectiveness in being a team player, have a proven track record of performance
- Enjoys working on challenging assignments and is result oriented
- Self-starter, self-motivated and work with minimal supervision
- Agile and display flexibility in swiftly adapting to change in work requirement
Strong proficiency in –
- Code versioning tools, such as Git
- NoSQL and RDBMS systems
- Push-pull systems like Kafka, Redis
- Data structures & algorithms skills
Good to have experience –
- Programming languages like Python, Golang, ReactJs
Be familiar with –
- Designing highly available solutions, fault-tolerant systems, microservices architecture, REST APIs for on-premises, cloud (Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure), or hybrid infrastructure.
- Modern container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS etc
- Open source software, frameworks, and broader cutting-edge technologies
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with the engineering team and support the Product Team of Plum.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. This role will help you learn what and how ledgers work in a high volume traffic system. Will learn microservice for a high availability system. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.