Company - Tekclan Software Solutions
Position – PHP Developer
Experience – Minimum 3 plus years or Very strong hands on technical expertise is a must
Location - Chennai
1. Individual contributor with 3+ years of experience in IT Industry.
2. Strong knowledge in PHP (Laravel), HTML, CSS, jQuery.
3. Good knowledge in creating & maintaining databases.
4. Should have knowledge in Rest API, JSON etc.,
5. Experience in creating WP Plugins, themes.
6. Customizing the existing plugins and themes.
7. Experience in Hosting and maintaining websites.
8. Experience in integrating JS libraries.
9. Added advantage for those who have prior working experience in SAAS products.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
TekClan is a professional technology company with a team of experts who are skilled in assisting the clients to maximize the power of innovation towards digital transformation. We provide technology solutions across every vertical including healthcare, education, banking, and finance. We specialize in various independent and end-to-end IT services to cater and support the different needs of our clients; thereby helping them achieve the optimum goal and growth of their business.
Our team aims to provide clients with solutions in major activities such as analytics and mobile systems to provide them a huge head start in transforming their businesses into a Digital Enterprise.
We are a promising start-up, operating since 2011, with a list of renowned clients, looking forward for aggressive growth in the coming few years. We want someone with expertise of PHP, good communication & Interpersonal skills, ownership of the job, zeal to learn and grow every day and a passion to make a strong impression wherever he/ she works. We are based in Andheri East, Mumbai. It will be a work from an office job, with a complete freehand, fun-filled politics-free environment, supportive culture and immense chance of growth. There are two open profiles, one senior and one mid-level, both for PHP Developers.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Senior PHP Developer (WordPress) at Digininja Private Limited in Noida. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining WordPress websites, plugins, and themes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in PHP development with a focus on WordPress
- Experience building custom WordPress themes and plugins
- Hands-on experience with popular WordPress plugins.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Experience with developing responsive websites and working knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Ability to write clean, modular, and maintainable code
- Strong problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and mentor junior team members
About the role
For this role, the candidate needs to be responsible to work with a team to develop web platforms, solutions,
applications, and interfaces. Create and maintain websites including e-commerce platforms and custom applications.
Provide support for the optimization effort of applications, with emphasis on improvements to application
performance and page loading times.
• Design, and develop solutions within a multi-functional Agile team to support business priority for HCL the
Commerce application (formerly IBM Websphere Commerce)
• Collaborate with UX designers, business solutions, product owners, and data services teams to design and
discover functional, architectural, and quality requirements.
• Educate and promote the use of best practices, while designing principles and frameworks to resolve issues.
• Share domain and technical expertise providing technical mentorship and cross-training to peers and team
• Conduct design and code reviews of developed solutions and unit tests for optimization.
• Participate in the deployment process and architectural and design discussions with teams.
• Perform support for scheduled after-hours tasks related to maintenance, production, and nonproduction release
1. Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science related field
2. Experience in WCS V7/ v8/v9, data model, contract, programming model, java, J2EE, Oracle DB/DB2, Linux/Shell
scripting, and JQuery.
3. Hands-on experience in WCS 9.x, 8.x, 7.x, versions
4. Strong Design and implementation experience in WebSphere Commerce 9.x,v8.x v7.x
5. Development Customization experience in SOLR.
6. Development-Integration with SOAP and REST services.
7. Working experience on any monitoring/observability tools, CICD pipelines like Jenkins, Solr and Performance
8. Strong understanding of WebSphere commerce application architecture.
9. Experience in Integrating, designing and developing custom solutions within WebSphere Commerce.
10. Hands-on experience with utilizing various sub-systems of WebSphere Commerce Server (Catalog, Order,
11. Experience in working on different Business models of commerce (B2B, B2C, Extended sites).
About DigiSprint Solutions:
We are a global retail e-commerce start-up, having two decades of digital transformation industry experience. We
have successfully built world class ecommerce transformation solutions for leading retailers in US, UK, Mexico &
Our expertise includes domain consulting, technology consulting, enterprise architecture, leading platform solutions,
custom headless microservices and end to end testing across the systems. Our primary focus is to work with our
customers in a partnership mindset. We work with trending digital commerce technologies such as Oracle CX Cloud,
Adobe Commerce Cloud, Spring boot, Microservices, Java, etc.
Looking for a Web Developer with good hands-on Experience in Laravel.
- Candidates have good Team Interactions.
Experience : 1 to 2 years
- Strong coding knowledge in Laravel Framework.
- Responsible for handling projects independently as well as collaboratively.
- Should be capable of handling multiple PHP projects.
- Analyse scope of work and time frame accordingly.
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to motivate teammates.
- Mentor and lead a team of junior developers.
- Provide technical guidance to development team members’
Added advantage to have : Code igniter, Angular
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In preferred:immediate joinee
- Should have good communication skill
- Must have worked on API security, API, Webhooks, Sockets, on caching of API and optimize communication between 3rd party(Optional)
- Must have done 3rd party API integration with inbound and outbound communication.
- Should be capable enough to do documentation of API
- Knowledge about REST and SOAP API and GDPR compliances can be optional.
- Must worked on caching of API and optimize communication between 3rd party
- Experience in Laravel and MySQL would be added advantage
- Should have Worked on MVC,HMVC(Optional) and PHP architecture
Joining: Immediate Joining
No of Vacancy: 1
Designation: PHP Laravel Full-stack Developer
Location- Pune, Maharashtra.
- 1-2 years of experience in related field preferred
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- Extensive experience working in PHP.
- Experience with Laravel framework
- Should have a working knowledge of MySQL.
- Must have knowledge of Java frameworks like ViewJS, AngularJS.
- Knowledge of JADE, Pug template.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and make changes to existing code.
|Ability to understand C and C++ and re-write / rebuild applications and services in Java and .JSP JS
Ability to understand C++ code at the minimum; but preference is to try get someone who had C++ hands on.
Experience with microservices architecture design and implementation
Ability to design; develop; and deploy applications and services in a containerized environment using Java; .JSP JS; XML; SQL; Custom Development
Experience with databases - DB2; Oracle; MYSQL
Experience working on UNIX environment
Experience working on migrating applications / services (re-write and re-build) from legacy to cloud-based platforms
Proven experience with application and platform modernization
Ability to understand of High Availability Design and Architecture (including authorization; authentication ; vulnerability)
Strong knowledge of test-driven development; automated testing; and proper test design.