As a Server Side .NET Developer, you will be working on the heart of our RealTime Multiplayer Web Platform that powers millions of users in a realtime environment.
Where latencies are measured in milli seconds and downtime does not exists and scaling happens automatically.
If you like working on complex technical challenges in small teams, love technology and genuinely work proactively and autonomously, you will love working here.
You will be working in a small cross functional games team, helping with designing features, making decisions and solving complex scalable problems.
You should be a great communicator and enjoy working in a fast paced and Agile environment.
This is a great opportunity to develop games with some incredibly passionate and creative people, so a passion for technology and games would be great.
- Experience and/or a passion for functional programming
- Experience working in a service based architecture
- Experience working with NoSQL systems like MongoDB
- Experience working with AWS / GCP / Azure Hosted Infrastructure
- Experience working in a team building and supporting a product with a significant user base
- Excellent communication skills and attitude
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Passion for games
- Having worked on a successful (>1M MAU) free to play game
- Proven effectiveness in directing or delivering production software for high quality games with at least one shipped game product of which you were a primary contributor (self published titles are acceptable).
- Having designed and developed an AWS based architecture with 5-100 servers
- Having built and launched a mobile game on iOS and Android
- Having a working knowledge of React
- Having a working knowledge of Unity3D
- Open Source Contributor.