Instrive is a Chennai-based start-up that provides high-quality Dev-ops solutions for clients worldwide. We strive to solve problems and create value in this increasingly digital world. Instrive was founded to create high-quality products and deliver great user experiences worldwide.
Our product, Hydrameet, is India's best-in-class homegrown video conferencing platform recognised by the Indian government.
Several products are being developed for both in-house purposes and our overseas clients, and we are actively expanding our team of talented professionals.
We are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible, and our employees have the opportunity to be at the forefront of this innovation. Our flat organisational structure encourages open communication and idea-sharing and provides ample opportunities for employees to take ownership of their work and make a real impact.
As part of our ambitious product roadmap, we need senior developers with experience in NodeJS.
Your primary responsibility will be to develop UI components, processes, documentation, and an organisation-wide style guide that can be reused across all applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain web applications using Node.js, Express, and related technologies
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Collaborate with the team to design and implement new features and functionality
- Troubleshoot and debug issues to ensure a smooth user experience
- Optimize application performance and scalability
- Participate in code reviews and ensure adherence to coding standards
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends
- Work with other developers, project managers, and stakeholders to understand project requirements and deliver high-quality solutions
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 3-5 years of experience in web application development using Node.js
- Knowledge of web protocols and technologies such as HTTP, REST, and WebSockets
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and SQL databases like MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL
- Experience with Git and version control
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Adaptability to rapid change
Good to have:
- Experience with GraphQL and Apollo
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with containerisation technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing, and end-to-end testing frameworks
- Knowledge of microservices architecture and event-driven architecture
- Familiarity with cloud-based development tools such as AWS Lambda and Azure Functions
- Familiarity with load balancing, caching, and performance optimisation techniques
- Experience working with remote teams and communicating effectively with remote stakeholders.
Perks and Benefits:
By working at the intersection of product, strategy, and technology, you will learn how to make strategic decisions, prioritise product features against business objectives, and put the user first.
In addition to the exciting work, Instrive offers our employees a comprehensive benefits package. This includes health insurance, paid time off, and professional development and training opportunities, so our employees can continue to grow and advance in their careers.
We focus on fostering a positive and collaborative work environment and are committed to helping our employees reach their full potential.
You will make a meaningful impact and create lasting connections with our outstanding team, no matter where your career takes you.
About Instrive Soft Labs Private Limited
Instrive is a Chennai-based software Development Company focused on high quality Dev-ops solutions for clients across the world.
We aim to solve problems and create value in this increasingly digital world. Instrive was started with one goal in mind. To create high-quality products and great user experiences for people across the world.
We are currently working on multiple products for our overseas clients and actively growing our team of talented professionals.
We believe in using the best tools for developers to enable seamless cross-border work and have a no-compromise attitude when it comes to ensuring the best user experience for all our products.
Instrive is one of the top companies chosen by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India in the innovation Challenge for the development of an Indian Video Conferencing Solution.
The Instrive CHEERS philosophy
Challenging: We believe in challenging work that lets you grow and become better every day. You can walk up to us any day if you feel the work that you are doing is not challenging and we promise to deliver you better work.
Healthy: We provide health benefits to all our employees. We also provide all our employees with parental leave, and paid holidays. Other perks include free food and drink, and where possible, flexible schedules and remote working.
Ethical: WE PROMISE NOT TO OVER COMMIT AND UNDER DELIVER. We believe in honest conversations and living up to our commitments, both with our clients and our employees.
Execution-first: We have invested significantly in processes and technologies to help us deliver work significantly faster than the rest of the market without affecting our well-being. Everything from the hardware to the software we use is state of the art and ahead of what the market provides.
Realistic expectations: WE DO NOT EXPECT our employees to work six-day weeks and late nights. Period.
About this role
If you like to develop strong architecture and framework for a product, then this role is made for you. Here at Cutshort, you will be a part of a small but highly cross functional, enthusiastic team. The opportunities here would not be limited to just core product and development but anything and everything that contributes to the success of the company.
Welcome to today’s professional world where:
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
These facts may look scary but they are actually opportunities if the professionals get to:
- Figure out their career interest paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
At Cutshort, this is what we do. We have built an AI-powered solution to help millions of professionals plan and grow their careers to become more successful and satisfied in their lives. Since we started in 2015, 1.5M+ professionals have used Cutshort to hire, find jobs, connect with each other to grow their careers.
- You will build robust secure and scalable micro-services to power Cutshort and our other applications
- You will continuously evaluate relevant technologies, influence and drive architecture and design discussions
- Focus on code optimisation, code quality, maintainability etc.
- Identify architectural weaknesses, design issues, performance and scalability issues, and recommend solutions.
- 4 - 7 years of full-time experience in working on backend technologies like NodeJS, MongoDB, Firebase, etc
- Experience with AWS stack
- Experience in server-side services using ElasticSearch
- Understanding of scaling up the engineering and deploying processes is desirable.
- Ability to make architectural decisions (choice of development frameworks and tools, database optimisations, load handling)
The work culture at Cutshort
We are a small, remote team that believes in
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organisational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
Please read more here: https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1
A top of the line, premium software advisory & development services firm. Our customers include promising early stage start ups, fortune 500 enterprises and investors. We draw inspiration from Leonardo Da Vinci's famous quote - Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Domains we work in
Multiple; publishing, retail, banking, networking, social sector, education and many more.
Tech we use
Java, Scala, Golang, Elixir, Python, RoR, .Net, JS frameworks
More details on tech
You name it and we might be working on it. The important thing is not technology here but what kind of solutions we provide to our clients. We believe to solve some of the most complex problems, holistic thinking and solution design is of extreme importance. Technology is the most important tool to implement the solution thus designed.
Who should join us
We are looking for curious & inquisitive technology practitioners. Our customers see us one of the most premium advisory and development services firm, hence most of the problems we work on are complex and often hard to solve. You can expect to work in small (2-5) people teams, working very closely with the customers in iterative developing and evolving the solution. We are continually on the search for passionate, bright and energetic professionals to join our team.
So, if you are someone who has strong fundamentals on technology and wants to stretch, beyond the regular role based boundaries, then Sahaj is the place for you. You will experience a world, where there are no roles or grades and you will play different roles and wear multiple hats, to deliver a software project.
- Work on complex, custom-designed, scalable, multi-tiered software development projects
- Work closely with clients (commercial & social enterprises, start ups), both Business and Technical staff members * Be responsible for the quality of software and resolving any issues regards the solution
- Think through hard problems, not limited to technology and work with a team to realise and implement solutions
- Learn something new everyday
- Development and delivery experience in any of the programming languages
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great design and solutioning skills (OO & Functional)
- Experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large scale custom built object-oriented applications
- Understanding of code refactoring and optimisation issues
- Understanding of Virtualisation & DevOps. Experience with Ansible, Chef, Docker preferable * Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to different situations
- Ability to handle ambiguity on a day to day basis
Skills:- J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate (Java), Java and Scala
- Work as a lead contributor for creating technical solutions
- Contribute to scoping, estimating, and proposing technical solutions & development
- Investigate new technologies, provide analysis and recommendations on technical choices
- Responsible for providing hands-on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues
- Mentor and guide technical team members
- BE/BTech/MTech (CS/IT or MCA), with an emphasis in Software Engineering, is highly preferable
- Primarily Java/Angular
- Spring/Spring Boot/Hibernate
- Knowledge of Design patterns
- API based development experience (REST/Swagger etc)
- Dev Tools – Jenkins/Git/Maven/Gradle/SBT
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Team leadership with strong listening and interpersonal skills; attention to details
- An attitude of constant learning of the new skill
- Top-notch remuneration
- Work with industry best developers and architects
- An excellent, no-nonsense work environment with the very best people to work with
- Highly challenging and cutting edge work
Our Client is B2B SaaS Product Co. in the space of HR Technology. They are helping organisations to take informed decisions in the areas like Hiring, Training and Career Succession processes. The company was formed in 2010 and since has become a market leader in HR technology space. The founders are alumni of Stanford University and their employees have experience in working with PWC, McKinsey and other similar leagues of organisations.With a bright vision of the founders, the organisation is in an expansion mode to capture niche markets and become a global leader in this domain.
- Experience in Back-End development using Ruby on Rails or NodeJS
- Experience in working on at least two of MongoDB / Postgres / MySQL & Redis
- Experience on MVC patterns using frameworks like Rails, ExpressJS
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and HTTP protocol
- Understanding Security aspects of the applications and can successfully implement OWASP compliant systems
- Strong understanding of Linux OS, File Systems, Firewalls etc
- 3 years Experience in Ruby on Rails
- Minimum 3 years in MongoDB / PostgreSQL
- Must be from Product based companies
Has 3+Y years of deep experience in all aspects of modern architecture, design and full-stack development for building web applications.
Has deep experience in building web services and backend web platforms.
Has experience configuring web servers and common server components utilized for web software development.
Desired Candidate Profile
Must have experience in Core Java, Spring Framework, SQL.
Server knowledge Tomcat/Wildfly/Jboss
IDEs Eclipse/Intellij IDEA
Good to have knowledge of MongoDB
REST web services
Should have minimum 3 year of experience in Java.
Must have 2 year hands-on experience using Spring (Java) framework.
Must have 2 year experience on REST API development.
Hands-on in Java 8 features like lambda and streams.
Tools: Eclipse / STS, Maven / Gradle, GIT / SVN, Jenkins and Sonarlint.
Should have team leading and team management skills.
Strong knowledge of core and advanced Java i.e. Data Structure and OOPS concepts.
Permanent WFH opportunity.
Great opportunity to work in Roots Innovations Pvt.ltd., We simplify the RPA (Robotic Process Automation) platform with AI-powered Bots to manage business processes & compliance for all types of industry sectors.
Profile – Backend Developer (Node JS)
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/BCA/BCS/MSC/MCA/MCS/M.Tech(Certification course will be Advantage)
Experience - Fresher
· Implement a robust set of services and APIs to power the back-end application
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Implementation of security and data protection
· Follow and understand architecture design and implementation on
development, testing, implementation, and documentation.
· Conduct reviews and conduct team training on the complex features of NodeJS.
· Analyze business/functional requirements and translate them into
· Manage Product releases
Skill Set Required:
· Knowledge on NodeJs or any NodeJS frameworks
· Good knowledge of Relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
· Exposure to Cloud Environments like AWS, MS Azure or Google Cloud
· Knowledge of an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
· Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
Job Title: PHP Developer
Experience : 0 to 3 years
Qualification: BCA,MCA,MSC IT
Roles & Responsibility:
Able to perform PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Codeigniter,Yii, depending on your technology stack)
Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
Able to do MVC design patterns
Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
To accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Familiarity with databases and their declarative query languages
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Gi
English communication – Oral & Written
Work in a project-based capacity as a part of the team or as an individual.
Good knowledge of relational databases.
Ready to learn and work in new technologies as and when the requirement comes.
Perks and Benefits:
Office Hours: 5 days a week with 1st and 3rd Sat working. Office timings - 10 am to 7 pm.
Increment: yearly based on performance
Small and friendly Team Culture with high exposure to learning in different domains.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we- d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Writing clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Build high-quality scalable and predictable web applications on the .NET Technology stack and maintain internal and external facing web applications.
- Creating and integrating services and APIs using Web API 2 for various products and applications.
- Working on system architecture and databasing in MongoDB, MySQL, and NoSQL.
- Make regular modifications to existing software for error correction, adaptation to new hardware, and improving overall function and performance
- Evaluate new code for reliable architecture, stability, reusability, performance, automation, security, and metrics
- Using JSON to store and transport data.
- Working with other team members and the team lead using Project Management Tools and Version Source Control to create industry-leading technological products.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in MongoDB.
- Knowledge about AWS Cloud is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of .NET development and lifecycle methods in C# Language.
- Experience in making Web API 2 including routes, class components, async methods, parallel programming, authentication, and authorization, etc.
- Experience and hands-on knowledge of data management methods with MongoDB, MySQL, or NoSQL, etc.
- Should have experience and understanding of using JSON.
- Knowledge and experience working with AWS Cloud and cloud computing techniques is an added advantage, but not a requirement.
- Having a BSc Degree in Computer Science is optional but should have some educational knowledge of computer science.
We are looking for a high-performing Lead Developer to build our Ecommerce platform and API framework powered by Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Candidates for this role will be passionate about well written code, testing, and excel at coming up with simple approaches to complex problems.
Our work culture is #overachiever, very amiable, and at the same time always charged with excitement. We encourage our team members to take responsibility and grow into future leaders in the industry.
- Understand project requirements, writing bug free clean code and ensure that the solution works per the agreed architecture, SLAs, KPIs and business model
- Integrate Django backend with third party API
- 100% Hands on role
- Make architecture decisions that contribute to maintainable systems
- Adapt to rapidly evolving requirements and changing priorities and drive the team accordingly
- Responsible to drive and support Ecommerce project activities and ensure marketplace implementation, deepen customer engagement, satisfaction, and user engagement
- Reverse engineer for debugging errors in code and ensure quality control in the process.
- Continually drive products towards a meaningful balance between user needs, business objectives and technical feasibility
- Documentation and reference preparation for users by writing operating instructions including changes and revisions.
- Operate in a hyper-collaborative way and follow these guiding principles: Value common sense and simplicity over complexity, make decisions quickly and move nimbly, celebrate diverse ideas, Succeed and fail together as a team
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering from a reputed University
- 5 to 10 years of experience working in eCommerce domain, specifically at-least 3-5 years of experience working in Django and Python.
- React and/or Angular for front end
- Proficiency in MongoDB and MySql
- Technical Skills: JIRA, Gitlab, Rest API, GCP or AWS
- Integration experience with Payment gateway, shipping company and VAT, database concepts, Experience of web services
- Experience in performance profiling, tuning, and optimization, caching mechanisms with Enterprise level applicants
- Analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skill with proven experience troubleshooting and fixing production bugs
- Experience in writing unit testing and test case automation.
- Ability to operate in Agile environment with a start-up mentality and unstructured environment, Energy, drive and passion to work, and operate in a digital world.