• Building sustainable coding that may be used in future.
• Enhancing performance of the main front-end website.
• Modifying designs and specifications of complex applications.
• Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
• Collaborating with front-end and back-end web developers.
• Stay on the leading edge of development practices.
• Must have experience in React JS.
• Proficiency in browser rendering behaviour and performance.
• Experience in front-end tools (e.g. Grunt and Gulp JS.)
• Sound understanding of web mark-up, such as HTML5.
What does the role look like?
Software Development Engineers FE will be responsible to participate in all stages of the software product development life cycle. This will include analyzing system and user requirements, designing software flowcharts, creating user interfacing applications (Web Or Mobile) , troubleshooting bugs, and running tests to improve system functionality.
What will you be doing?
● Write simple, efficient, and maintainable code.
● Design, develop, scale and maintain User Application written in JS or Dart.
● Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
● Validating the functionality and security of the application.
● Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
● Ensuring best coding standards and practices to improve and maintain quality.
● Meeting with the engineering and product team to discuss project definitions and goals.
What will you need ?
● Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
● Solid grip on the programming basics like DS and algorithms, OOPS.
● Understanding & experience with restful APIs and microservice architecture
● Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
- Strong experience of Angular 2+ and above along with other technologies like HTML5, CSS, jQuery, AJAX with good knowledge of ECMA Scripts.
- Strong knowledge of JS Fundamentals.
- Design & development of Angular applications as per desired specifications, along with experience in frameworks/libraries like jQuery, Bootstrap, Typescript etc.
- Architecture design, development, testing and maintenance of Web Apps, Implementation based on Angular Application MVC Patterns.
- Own end to end product modules/features (from the requirement to going live)- Design & code review, troubleshoot & help team members on issues.
- Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end-users.
- Research on open source framework/technology required for developing the feature/application.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- To analyze business requirements, prepare design and implementation recommendations and estimate development effort
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Lead or participate in design reviews, code reviews and architecture evolution discussions
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Skills Required :
- Experienced with front end programming language with React JS.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.JS workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, ).
- Candidates with Good communication Skills.
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Familiarity with any ReactJS testing framework is plus
UI Developer :
Experience in developing Web Applications/websites using HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap4 or above is essential
Experience in CSS preprocessors like Less, Sass
Experience in developing Responsive and Mobile First design products/websites using wireframes & mock-ups is essential
Experience in tailwind CSS is a must (config, create custom util function)
Experience in the latest design principles and animations is essential
Experience in Photoshop / Sketch tools and collaborative products like Invision / Figma is desirable
Experience in working with React
Good knowledge of web standards and SEO principles is desirable
The Web Developer Intern role supports and assists the web development team in coding, modifying and delivering technically feature rich websites web applications, portals and platforms with focus on robustness, security, technical superiority and innovative features in line with client expectations.
1. Basic principles of clear navigation and interactive experiences is an essential.
2. Development tasks range from basic site layouts to complex ecommerce portals and start up solutions.
3. The roles are fungible to accommodate front end or server side development.
Wekan Company is hiring React.Js Developer for Chennai
Experience: Overall 4 – 7 years, relevant experience in React.Js - 2 years
Must Have Skills: React, Redux, ES6 and above, HTML5, CSS3
Good to have: Typescript
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the big picture view.
- Experience of working on RESTful Web services.
- Work with cutting-edge frameworks and technologies while advancing your skills along the way
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js and Redux
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Knowledge of WebPack.
- Good experience with any of the testing framework like mocha, jest, jasmine.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment with experience of using tools such as Jira.
- Good communication skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.