Work closely with the Business team to integrate the backend REST APIs
Work closely with business and product owners to create dynamic infographics with intuitive user controls
Participate in UAT, and diagnose troubleshoot, bugs and application integration issues
Create and maintain documentation related to the developed processes and applications
Qualification Experience :
2 + years of demonstrable experience designing, building and working as a Fullstack engineer for enterprise web applications.
Significant experience working with React web and mobile along with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux, etc.
Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state
A complete understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle right from prototyping
Knowledge of type checking, unit testing, typescript, prop types, and code debugging
Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries
Knowledge of user interface design and responsive designs
Well-versed in a variety of React Native software and technologies such as Jest, Enzyme, ESLint, and so on
About Tekdi Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Tekdi Technologies is a leading IT Solutions provider focusing on delivering enterprise-class, end-to-end solutions for businesses & individuals in a wide array of verticals. It offers a dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, products, platforms, and services that bring greater choice, faster time to market, and flexibility to its customers. We leverage Open Source Technologies to deliver cutting-edge solutions driven by a combination of robust strategies, passionate teams, and a global culture rooted in innovation and automation. Our experience, coupled with the use of Open Source gives you the advantage of cost-effective, secure, and up-to-date solutions.
- You will be a guide in the entire application lifecycle including research, design, development, testing (dev owns quality), along with continuous deployment and delivery
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar, adopt best design practices to solve complex problems and ensure our product is the best in usability.
- You will analyze business, technology challenges and suggest solutions
This opportunity is for you if,
- 4 to 6 years overall experience, 2 to 3 years experience in React Native
- You have experience with building and shipping React Native powered products at scale using Redux/MobX frameworks Android (Java) and iOS (Swift) background
- You have experience in building, deploying, and monitoring changes to critical user flows without disrupting the customer experience and business
- You have the capability to execute rapidly and efficiently in an unstructured entrepreneurial environment
- You have experience with architecture and implementing component-based UI frameworks and design systems
- You have experience working on small, fast-moving teams Understanding of CS fundamentals and how they apply in a front-end engineering scope
- You have knack for writing clean, readable, re-usable code
- You are a great analytical & logical thinker and someone who loves solving problems
About The Role
As a Front End Engineer, you’ll collaborate with the team of engineers to lead front-end development and work continually to enhance customer-facing features and front-end platforms. This is an opportunity and challenge to make an impact in the real world using exciting and new technologies.
- Work on Examarly’s most complex web applications by designing, implementing, and unit testing the frontend application code.
- Work on UI frameworks and abstractions that help define a reliable, reusable and performant web platform.
- Build a next-gen UI using the latest technologies: React Native, Redux, Sass
- Help teams with defining an architecture that would scale and also encourage best practices.
- Goto person to get clarity of problem statements and also can break down into meaningful tasks.
- Influence and impact a best-in-class customer experience in your group and contribute to overall customer experience in your area.
- Work with stakeholders in defining, planning, estimating and ultimately delivering features that deliver meaningful results and business impact.
- Experience with modern UX technologies such as React Native, and nodeJS.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Excellent software design and coding skills and understanding of OO concepts.
- Experience with building web experiences and knowing the web technologies
- Ability to debug and resolve issues spanning multiple subsystems.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Experience in working with designers and design tools such as Figma
This is a work-from-office opportunity (5 days working)
We are looking out for a Flutter Developer who will be running and designing product application features across various cross-platform devices. Someone who is passionate about code writing, solving technical errors, and taking up full ownership of app development. Role & Responsibilities
● Experience in the development of Web App and code should be compatible with Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
● In-depth understanding of databases like PostgreSQL
● You will be writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
● Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion, etc., and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code, etc.
● Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs, and integration of various APIs from third parties.
● Understand basic concepts of design for developing user-friendly applications.
Experience of 2-3 years on Flutter technology is a must.
Thane, Mumbai (For candidates from outside Mumbai, the company will provide shared accommodation) Joining: 0-1 month
Attractive salary + ESOPs
Zorro is a new-age pseudonymous social network.
Zorro has recently raised $3.2Mn seed fund and backed by prominent investors, including Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Ritesh Agarwal, Kunal Shah, and 13 other Unicorn founders along with institutional investors including 3one4 capital, 9 Unicorn Ventures, Eximius Ventures & Roots Venture's
We at Zorro are looking for an Android Developer.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Working as an individual contributor on their respective development tasks.
- Have a strong sense of ownership and work with the team to understand requirements, refine them based on technical feasibility and drive the team to deliver them.
- Collaborate with other teams, to ensure timely and good quality delivery of features in an agile development environment.
-Ensuring the team follows processes and guidelines laid down for development.
- Draw on experience to lead technical designs and implementation of highly scalable and adaptable systems.
- 2-3 years of programming experience on the Android native platform.
- Hands-on experience with programming languages Kotlin and Java.
- Solid experience in MVVM architecture, along with knowledge of livedata, view-models.
- Having good experience in Coroutines, multithreading, Rx Java, retrofit.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong coding, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience on various latest libraries available for Android.
- Deep understanding of software engineering practices, Object-Oriented Analysis.
- Obsession with quality and customer experience.
- Good to have knowledge of backend REST API and JSON
What you can expect from us :
- Learning Budget: If there's a workshop, book, or event you think will help you learn, we'll cover your bill.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
What happens after you apply?
Step 1: Within 7 days of your application our wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
Step 3: If all goes well, we'll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a quick call with our Founders.
If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile :)
At any step, if things don't work out, we will proactively send out an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future.
We prefer [Passion>Skills>Education]
For more details visit joinzorro.com
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Mooofarm aims at providing solutions to the burning problems of dairy farmers by extending the highly lacking technology support to the farmers. We plan to provide AI/Vet, E-commerce, and Fin-tech services to the farmers and simultaneously solve the last mile delivery problem
using technology.MoooFarm is a purely tech-oriented company and is founded by alumni from IIT and the London School of Economics. The MoooFarm research team has developed and patented World’s first Cattle Facial Recognition, and is also working with Microsoft for cattle disease
detection using udder image.
What makes MoooFarm a GREAT fit for you?
When you join MoooFarm, you become a part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become more connected and smarter. We are an award-winning Agri-Tech startup that uses global leadership and expertise in the areas of agriculture and technology to transform the age-old practices of the dairy business into a modern and interesting way of doing the same
by infusing technology into farmers’ lives.
Architect, build & maintain beautiful, world-class, enterprise-grade mobile apps
Build for multiple platforms (iOS, Android) using a single code base (ReactNative, Expoand CSS)
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop & ship new features
Build and maintain tools and infrastructure to support the rapid development and testing of mobile apps
A mindset to do what it takes to not just get the job done but go above and beyond
Quick learning mindset and a humble attitude
Good understanding and working knowledge of using REST APIs and handling errors
Knowledge of functional programming.Understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code.
Experience in writing native code for android and iOS to write bridges whenever required.
Bonus: Entrepreneurial spirit and the mindset of challenging the status quo is a big plus
Bonus: Experience with modern testing frameworks (e.g., Jest, react-testing-library).
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1
Watch Explainer Video: https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
2. Strong knowledge of React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
3. Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
4. Integrate third-party APIs
5. Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores
6. Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
7. Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications
8. Experience with code optimization and performance improvements
9. Experience in Mongo DB, Node JS, AWS is a plus
10. Strong knowledge of GIT
1. Strong Algo/DS/Troubleshooting/Problem solving skills & analytical skills
2. Database - React Native, Redux, NOSQL, Redux Saga, Flux, Angular
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will!
Be a part of our growing team and climb up the ladder of success. So, if you have the expertise, skills, quirks that can help you add value to Expertrons, then apply with us, now!
We are building an immersive platform for creators, from India, which can be used by creators to create content and engage their audience across the world. And we are looking for smart Mobile Engineers to build with us and scale.
Who we're looking for
- 3+ years of experience in building high quality apps, and 2+ years of experience in React Native end-to-end for Android and iOS.
- Solid foundation in JS, React Native and Mobile development.
- Architectural understanding of implementation, not just UI features.
- Identify and resolve performance and device specific issues.
- Implement best practices, and build frontend system from grounds up.
- Great taste in UI and UX
- Build and deploy product features end to end. You will be responsible for breaking down high-level features into tasks.
- You will define and build the architecture for a mobile app so it scales, think patterns like composition, inheritance, renderProps, etc.
- Automate things wherever needed, think Fastlane CI/CD, automate screenshot testing across multi-resolution devices, etc.
- Setting up events for user, performance and error analytics, think GA, hotjar, Sentry, etc.
- Ensure architecture and Code quality that scales with team size
- Introduce right tools to the system when product scales, think GraphQL federation layer, etc.
- Participate in product and design ideation, collaborate with the team to implement high-quality features.
- Set the initial guidelines for tech culture in the company, as we grow.
- Fluent in Java/Kotlin or Swift.
- Experience in building interactive features, like filters, face masks, finger-drawing on canvas, etc.
- End-to-end experience in building grounds up, implementation and deployment.
- Experience in building for large scale platforms like, messaging, social media, OTT, etc.
- You like working on hobby projects, or contributing to open source projects.
We are building a team of exceptional people. We will ensure that you grow with the growth of the organisation.
- become a part of our early team
- great salary, plus generous equity
- laptop of your choice
- empowered to build an amazing startup culture with us
- full ownership and massive growth opportunities
- and more...
If you're ambitious to build for millions of creators and users, apply now!
Aimed at building a massive parallel economy, This For That, is looking for highly driven engineers to build out a world class product. The product is in its early stages so there’s a lot to learn and build from scratch. You will get to work alongside seasoned business and marketing professionals and become part of the core engineering team.
Role and responsibilities:
1) Taking complete ownership of our Android app: Development and maintenance
2) Translating design and wireframes into clean, high quality code
3) Ensuring best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the Android App
4) Constant bug fixing and improvement of the App
5) Mentoring and leading other engineering team members
1) Experience in product development, architecture and design for a minimum of 2-6 years
2) Well versed with Android Studio, Android SDKs and ability to work with different screen sizes
3) Expertise in Java, Kotlin or both
4) RESTful APIs and databases (MongoDB) to integrate backend services effectively
5) Experience with storage, threading and performance tuning
6) Implementing unit tests, bug fixes and managing and planning release cycles
7) Well versed with Agile methodology
8) Complete self-starter, curious to learn newer technologies, with strong ownership and mentoring skills
9) Great to have but not mandatory: Knowledge of Node.js
1) Monthly salary paid at the beginning of the month
2) A highly motivating and open work environment
3) Great food from time to time (We are a team of big foodies!)
Build custom Shopify themes and modifying existing themes depending on requirememts
Migrating websites from other eCommerce platforms to Shopify
Extending Shopify's functionalities using storefront APIs, liquid programming, meta fields, etc
Integrating third-party and platform supported apps in the sites
Work closely with clients to gather requirement, develop and deliver on the same
Strong knowledge of liquid programming language
Working Experience on Shopify Platform along with exposure towards application development.
Shopify theme development and customization
Knowledge in other ecommerce platform like Magento, woocommerce, BigCommerce will be preferred.
Strong hands on experience on Installing & Customization of new Shopify themes.
Good verbal and oral communication skills
Working with international clients would be an advantage
please extend those with the following: SASS or/ LESS Experience
also i would focus on full stack frontend web developer - building apps should be done by a proper backend developer