Role - Principle Engg | Reactjs
Skill Set - Programming
- React js with Redux,
- Mobx (optional)
- Storybook (optional)
Unit Test Cases: Jest & Enzyme
- SonarQube Knowledge
- Strong hold on unit-testing frameworks and writing effective unit tests
Other Important Skills:
- Engineering & Design Skills
- Good analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to ship features end to end without much guidance
- Experienced with Agile methodologies
- Good communication skills
- Zeal to learn new technologies & Methodologies
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Magic EdTech
MagicEdtech is a leading education software and service company building next-gen digital learning solutions for K-12, higher ed. We provide services to Education publishers and EdTech companies for content, technology, platforms and accessibility
Problem-solving Solve the challenges and problems faced by the team by guiding and team with best practices
Coordinate - Communicate system requirements to developers; explain system structure to them and provide assistance
Code Reviews Perform code reviews
Planning Plan and assign tasks to team members
Develop Develop micro services and micro frontends
Desired Candidate Profile
2+ years of industry work experience
Proven experience as a UI Developer or similar role
Full stack experience designing and building scalable applications from end-to-end
Strong proficiency in Reactjs
Strong proficiency in Nodejs
Good HTML5 / CSS3 skills with expertise on responsive web design
Must have Design and development experience in Micro services using NodeJS and TypeScript
Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, mongoose, aggregation framework and Redis
Experience with Web sockets and related frameworks (e.g. Socket.IO)
Experience in using and developing GraphQL APIs
Experience in performance tuning
Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
Open minded to take up any challenge, research and provide solutions
Great attention to detail
Testing libraries jest, testing-library is plus
TDD / BDD experience is plus
Experience with AWS, K8S, CI/CD is plus
Familiar with SDLC methodologies like SCRUM, AGILE, Continuous Integration
Designation - Sr. Frontend developer
Location - Pune, Maharashtra, India (Onsite)
Work mode - Hybrid
Salary - Best in the Industry
Flexible working hours
4+ years of production experience with React JS and associated tooling (Redux, Jest, Cypress & BuildPacks)
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles including Virtual DOM, Data Binding, State & Props and React Lifecycle and Redux Middleware such as Thunk or Saga.
Experience with front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, LESS, Bootstrap, Material UI, etc.
Experience with code quality and reusability practices (eslint, prettier, CI/CD for front-end repos)
Knowledge of cross-browser compatibilities, responsiveness, and web accessibility standards.
Strong understanding of software engineering best practices, including unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, debugging, troubleshooting, and agile development
Have implemented complex features like authentication/authorization, I18N, logging, security, and testing into developer boilerplates to minimize production errors.
Must Have Skills:-
CSS, PostCSS, JSS (Critical)
Communication: You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome collaboration, and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
You are a ReactJS / React Native Developer passionate about building world-class mobile and web applications with performant backend and glitch-free experience. You will be part of a team which will be delivering technology that enhances the in-app experience for our users and enables our development team s to build mobile apps easier, faster and more efficient. You will build compelling and engaging applications for Web and Mobile platforms. Employing your experience in latest ReactJS, React Native, HTML / CSS / Flexbox with discipline in collaboration and pair programming. Our clientele majorly comprises of BFSI companies, so experience in Financial Applications and enterprise data security will be a big-plus.
• Contribute to an Agile team to build web and mobile applications, APIs, SDKs and other tools as required
• Collaborate with various teams within Iorta to realize the requirements for the project and
Rapidly deliver iterative solutions
• Provide task plans and follow trends in technology and suggest new approaches to application design and development
• Review and evaluate designs for compliance with development guidelines
•. Implement best practices and methods to improve the development process within the
team and organization
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Must have deep and hands-on experience(2-4)years with web technologies.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards.
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within a given timeframe.
- Work closely with visual designers and programmers to develop websites.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image — familiarity with Photoshop.
- Self-motivated, with strong problem-solving and time-management skills
Client: A Leading Product Healthcare Company
Position: Technical Lead - UI
Work Location: Hyderabad remote working
Roles & Description
- hands-on experience on UI design, development, integration with React or Angular, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4, and jQuery.
- Debug and fix production problems and need to collaborate with other teams.
- Should have good exposure to MVC implementation patterns
- Strong experience on integration of REST services with UI technologies and enabling secure two-way communication between UI and Server-side API.
- Building hybrid mobile applications.
- Knowledge of Code Versioning tools like GIT or SVN,
- Sophisticated knowledge of build systems such as Grunt/Gulp/ etc., including Linting, Compiling, Minifying, etc.
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) using modern technologies (Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.)
- Good verbal and communication skills and should have UI development skills withOverall 3 years and above in software development experience withclient-side UI design and development technologies.
- Strong problem solver who can work independently and having good analytical skills
- B.Tech /MCA/ ENGG qualification.
- Flexible work hours.
Beyond Pinks Will Offer
- We will offer free training and help you prepare for over 1 week to prepare for resume writing, interview and technical interview as well.
- We will also train on managing work life balance, speaking confidently, salary negotiation, bouncing back after career break.
Company name: Anviam Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Position: Software Developer/Software Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time.
Experience: 2 to 3 Year
We are looking for a highly skilled Vue.js Developer to collaborate with a team of designers and developers to create web applications and platforms for our clients. You will mainly be responsible for developing the user-side of the web application and enhancing user experience through high level transitions and animations. The ideal candidate has strong communication skills and ability to create testable, reusable, and scalable code.
- Collaborate with a team of developers and designers to create an innovative website that draws the user’s attention and interest.
- Implement front-end components with Vue.js framework
- Translate the client’s technical requirements into code
- Test and update web application so that it can be used on all web browsers
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of professional experience in Vue.js and object orientated programming
- Highly proficient in Vue.js framework
- Proficient in using Git as a control system
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Possesses good communication skills -- both verbal and written.
- Confident and assertive
- Excellent client - interfacing skills.
- Team player, self-motivator
Why to join Anviam Solutions-
- International onsite opportunity
- Growth Opportunities.
- Hand holding model to groom your skillset
- 5 days working- Only 1st Saturday is working
- Internal promotions
- Fun and extra-curricular activities
- Professional environment
Company Website -https://anviam.com/
What you will do
If you are looking to be part of the early-stage start-up team that is charting the course and solving a key pain point for the CXO, this opportunity is for you. The opportunity will provide you join a company where you can contribute to all aspects of the product definition, product building and solving some key challenges.
- Architect solutions and execution through hands-on development, quality-assurance, and prototyping
- Collaborate with a UX/UI designers and other front-end and middle-tier engineers to design, prototype, and build user interface for complex cloud-based product
- Participate in complete development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing and production release
- Develop and maintain a scalable web and responsive applications
- Exhibit Devops mindset – Work on continuous integration, including provisioning, deployment, testing, and version control of the software
- Mentor new software developers and junior engineers
What you will bring
- Passionate engineer with 5 – 8 years of hands-on experience of developing next-generation user interface with high quality and performance
- Strong desire to learn & evaluate new libraries/frameworks, and share knowledge with others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Sound knowledge of front end standards and practices
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Knowledge of Redux, React.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with popular JS frameworks and libraries (React, Angular, JQuery, Ember, Babel, Webpack etc.)
- Experience of building Single-page Web Apps
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience with test automation: TDD, unit/integration/functional testing
- Proficient with debugging and testing tools to troubleshoot and optimize the UI
Good to have
- Full-stack development experience
- Prior Startup Experience
- Prior experience in developing real-time web applications
- Experience with continuous deployment
- Proficiency with Git/Github
- Experience with GraphQL
- Start-up mindset
- Good problem solving abilities
- ‘Can-do’ attitude
- Prior experience of working with globally distributed teams is an added advantage
- Work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
Job Description – Senior Software Engineer - Front End
Aurigin is a deal origination platform that connects qualified investment opportunities to institutional investors around the world. We're dedicated to creating efficiency and true scale in this area of the investment banking industry. Aurigin provides thousands of live, curated transactions from late-stage VC to PE, M&A, and pre-IPO investments online, globally. Our proprietary matching software matches sell-side characteristics with buy-side investment criteria, generating high-quality matches in seconds in a confidential and non-disclosed manner. We have a hardcore startup culture, where everyone in the team partakes in the responsibilities of building this, in the fun and consequently the growth.
B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
You will be working on interesting technical challenges in a fast pace start-up environment.
The role requires solid programming experience along with demonstrated ability to take
ownership and drive solutions to closure. You will play a key role in architectural as well as
strategic product decisions.
4-6 years of relevant software development experience
Extensive experience of building Web applications
Hand-on experience in building with React JS / Node JS
Experience with Responsive UI
Excellent knowledge of Algorithms, Data structures and Optimizations
Good to Have
Experience in C# or Java along with related frameworks
Hands-on experience in building REST APIs at scale
Experience with Python / ELK stackPast experience with a FinTech startup or any startup
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer. Front end Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside Back end Developers, Graphic Designers, and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
Front End Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.