About us :
Humancloud Technologies is a leading digital technology and innovation
partner transforming businesses across the globe through its services and
solutions. We believe in helping our businesses stay ahead of the curve by
enabling them to leverage the new-age technology services of Blockchain,
IoT, Cloud and Experience Design. We, at Humancloud, have nurtured ideas from validation to production and shaped them into scalable
An experienced IIT Delhi alumni leadership coupled with a team of
talented and supportive peers look forward to your onboarding.
Job Description ReactJs Developer:-
- Expertise in React.js, Angular 2+ versions, Node.js, Express.js, etc
- Frameworks like Redux and React are a must
- RESTful APIs
- 2+ year Proficiency in Angular, Nodejs and Reactjs Development and it's core principles.
- Knowledge of the SDLC Model, development and standards, source control, code review, build and
deployment, and continuous integration.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Knowledge of REST Services and Principles
Desired Qualification And Experience
• Minimum undergraduate in Computer Science, MCA or Statistics from a Tier 1/Tier 2
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience as a React/Angular/VueJs developer
• Excellent written, and verbal communication, and client-facing skills
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
• The ability to quickly grasp new concepts and learn new technologies
• The traits of a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, and responsible team player.
About Humancloud Technology Pvt Ltd
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
- Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
- Sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
- Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
- Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
- Obsessed with WPO (Web Performance Optimization) and web/mobile performance analysis.
- Experienced with web standards and protocols such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, and socket APIs in general.
- Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility and internationalization.
Need to be available from 7 AM to 9 AM IST everyday
Need extensive experience in React & Angular 8+ versions
Prior knowledge of migration experience is a must from Angular 8+ to React
Role: Frontend Developer (React)
About the company:
Founded by entrepreneur Rajiv Dingra, RD&X Network is a technology company offering transformational martech, adtech, and deep tech products and solutions to drive creative, media, data, and business transformation, helping global businesses become real-time, disruptive, and thereby achieve exponential growth. We are a geography agnostic, hybrid work culture, and agile company which is focused on a forward-looking work culture. We have some of the best industry talents on board and we identify ourselves as Transformists. We believe that transformation is not just for business, but for our people too.
To know more, visit www.rdandx.com
To know about the products that we are building, you can take a quick glance at our website: www.rebid.co
We are a small, focused, and collaborative team
New members quickly take on responsibility of larger parts of the application
While your focus may be on one part of our technology stack, we know that engineers love to learn, and we encourage you to continue to learn all of our tools
We are gunning for a hybrid work culture as we truly believe that everyone can perform in any environment with a deep sense of belonging and a community to deliver results that we can be proud of.
Come aboard, because we are building a flying jet 🚀 while in a take-off mode. And the jet is a supersonic one! 😊
- Develop responsive UI screens for our Programmatic Ad Tech Platform
- Optimize the UI screens to allow loading of large volume of data within seconds
- Develop UI application which can be scaled out in multi region, multi-currency and support multiple time zones
- Integrate the UI with different Micro Services and perform validations before submitting the code
- Develop and Test new features and functionalities for our Programmatic Ad Tech Platform
- Work with UI/UX team to determine the technical feasibility of wireframes (UI/UX) designs
- Work with Manager and other team member to implement new features as well as integrate with backend services
- Write and Execute Unit Test cases as well as documentation for the system
- Able to work on Agile methodologies and prioritise tasks between multiple sprints at a time.
- Able to communicate with key stakeholders on understand the requirements and deliver the solutions
Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years of working experience.
- Experience of React and Vue.js is must
- Experience on working with micro services is must
- Should have knowledge of Jenkins, Gradle and Git
- Should have a bachelors degree in any field preferably Computer Science or IT
- Able to deliver under pressure with good work ethics and attitude
- Able to work remotely under minimum supervision and deliver results
- Willingness to learn new technology/domain
This company is a network of the world's best developers - full-time, long-term remote software jobs with better compensation and career growth. We enable our clients to accelerate their Cloud Offering, and Capitalize on Cloud. We have our own IOT/AI platform and we provide professional services on that platform to build custom clouds for their IOT devices. We also build mobile apps, run 24x7 devops/site reliability engineering for our clients.
You will be working on AI/IOT react native mobile apps and responsible for hands-on coding.
We need someone who can write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software.
We are looking for a can do it attitude, and the ability to deliver with high velocity and high-quality at the same time. You must have experience developing and designing amazing UI screens.
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Mobile app development experience.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle,strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Strong React Native experience
- Understanding of APIs, pagination,searching,sorting
- Creating high performance UI etc.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio, Gradle.
- Leverage native APIsfor deep integrations with both platforms.
- Strong communication skills.
- Min 3 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
● Design, build and maintain efficient, understandable, reusable, testable, and simple code
with a focus on stability, performance, and scalability.
● Building end-to-end product features from writing backend business logic, API services,
building administration dashboards, and implementing front-end pages/components.
● Being part of cross-team technical initiatives, bringing in new tools and technologies to
improve and optimize the existing platform and code.
● Be a mentor when you have the expertise / Be a student when someone else does.
● Proven work experience as a Front-end developer with React.js.
● Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, Flux, etc.
● Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
● Understanding of layout aesthetics
● In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
● Knowledge of backend frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, Django. Experience with Ruby on Rails is a plus.
● Knowledge in Linux environment and basic Linux commands.
● Good understanding of SQL Databases and NoSQL datastores; with previous experience with MySQL and ElasticSearch being a bonus
● Great communication, particularly in explaining your coding processes, suggestions for best practices, and identifying ways to improve the team's coding quality.
● A high-performance mindset to deliver good quality code and also an understanding of the product with keen attention to detail.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native Issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
AutoScheduler is looking for a remote Front-End Full-Stack Developer to join our talented team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is interested in constant learning. We want this person to join our dynamic team as we take an established software and re-develop it from scratch as a part of a new start up.
We are looking for a Front-End developer responsible for rebuilding the back-end and front-end components of the AutoScheduler user interface. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications and services, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, robust design, and quality product is essential.
- Coordinate with development teams,analysts and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture that can scale to thousands of end users.
- Develop and manage well-functioning servers, databases and applications.
- Ensure cross-platform optimisation and responsiveness of applications.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Document code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Create security and data protection processes.
- Design and develop secure APIs.
- Monitor & optimise application performance
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Ability to quickly adapt and migrate code to most current technologies.
- 3+ years of proven experience working as a Full Stack Developer
- 5+ years of enterprise software development experience
- Experience developing desktop, mobile and web applications
- Knowledge of AWS, Firebase, GIT and Jenkins.
- Expertise in algorithms, data structures, JSON manipulation/ parsing, XML, caching and logging frameworks.
- Hands on experience with databases (e.g. Postgres, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache, NGINX) and UI/UX design implementation.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- An analytical mind with good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
- Work in a high-trust, high-transparency environment, that will literally change the way you engage with people in your professional and personal life.
- Do massive scale, meaningful work that transforms the workdays and lives of people.
- Join us in Goa or remotely from anywhere across the world.