Clarista.io turns current enterprise data silos into a ‘Live Data Network’, easy to use, always available, with flexibility to create any analytics. Clarista is designed for both business and technical users, hence the user interface plays a pivotal role in ensuring performance with large datasets and a superior user experience.
What You'll Do
You will be part of Clarista’s UI engineering team. You will work in our cloud native environment and perform following activities to support core product development and client specific projects:
- You will build & support responsive web user interfaces by using ReactJS
- You will ensure usability of the interfaces and workflows for end users
- You will integrate user interfaces with data and other interfaces through APIs
- You will collaborate with cloud and data engineering teams to enable end-to-end functionality
- You will partner with other team members in understanding the functional / non-functional business requirements, and translate them into software development tasks
- You will follow the software development best practices in ensuring that the code architecture and quality of code written by you is of high standard, as expected from an enterprise software
- You will be a proactive contributor to team and project discussions
Who you are
- Strong education track record
- Bachelors or an advanced degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline from Indian Institute of Technology or equivalent premium institute.
- 2-3 years of experience in UI Development using ReactJS
- Proficient with ReactJS, Redux, Service Workers, Optimized coding practices, Progressive Web Apps (PWA), Context API, System design, Web concepts, Server-Side Rendering (SSR), lazy loading.
- Should have experience working with any of the chart’s library like charts.js, Highcharts.js, etc.
- Should know how to write modular and optimized code.
- Should have good knowledge around error handling.
- Fair understanding of responsive design and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience versioning control systems such as GIT
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Self-starter, continuous learner.
Good to have some exposure to
- Start-up experience is highly preferred
- Exposure to micro front ends.
- Agile software development methodologies.
- Working in multi-functional, multi-location teams
What You'll Love About Us – Do ask us about these!
- Be an integral part of the founding team. You will work directly with the founder
- Work Life Balance. You can't do a good job if your job is all you do!
- Prepare for the Future. Academy – we are all learners; we are all teachers!
- Diversity & Inclusion. HeForShe!
- Internal Mobility. Grow with us!
- Business knowledge of multiple sectors
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web, and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an ambitious Frontend developer to join our team.
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows.
- Understand the business needs of our customers and provide solutions to the same.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, Optimize applications for maximum security, speed, and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end, Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms
- Good hands-on ReactJS/Angular/Vue.js
- Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux
- Unit testing: knowledge of front-end testing frameworks
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
We are hiring for
3 - 6 yrs | Bangalore Office
What you will do
● Developing low / no code platforms
● Working with modern web stacks (transpilers, linters, build and CI tools, etc.).
● Take care of project architecture
What we are looking for
● Proficient in (S)CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code
● Experience in Nx Workspaces or any mono repo architecture
● Experience documenting coding and architectural decisions
● Excellent project management skills.
Bonus Points For
● Experience on building low code or no-code web platforms
● Hand on experience on web component development
● Contributions on Open Source projects
Experience- 3 - 6
• 3-6years of relevant experience in building webapps at scale
• You must have strong understanding of semantic HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3.
• You must have a good understanding of MVC architecture.
• Prior work experience in ReactJS is Must
• You must have experience in setting up the full UI workflow layer right from Development, Testing, Building and Deployment
- 3+ years of experience in web development
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in React js
Good to have
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Experience in the Real Estate will be a plus
Frontend Developer JD:
We are looking for a Front End Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
Must have skills and qualifications
- You must have an experience of 3 years and above developing software products.
- Professional, precise communication skills in English
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS (4.0 and above) practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects
- Validating user actions on the client-side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules, and components that extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
Good to have skills and qualifications
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single-page apps
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor / Chai / Mocha ( or a well-reasoned alternative)
ONLY FOR WOMEN/RETURNING WOMEN
Client: A Leading Product Healthcare Company
Position: Senior Software Engineer - Java & UI Software Engineer
Work Location: Hyderabad remote working
Roles & Description
- Developing experience on AngularJS 1.x. ,HTML, Bootstrap, CSS and SCSS.
- Good verbal and communicationwith UI development skills having 3 years and above of experience.
- Strong problem solver who can work independently and having good analytical skills
- B.Tech /MCA/ ENGG qualification.
- Flexible work hours
Beyond Pinks Will Offer
- We will offer free 1 week training and help you prepare for resume writing and interview.
- We will also train on managing work life balance, speaking confidently, salary negotiation and bouncing back after career break.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend developer to join our team! As a Frontend developer, you will be responsible for building a modern SAAS application used by large organizations.
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.
- Develop our products front end
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-enddevelopers and web designers to improve usability
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- 4 to 6 years of work-experience as a Front-end developer
- Experience in developing front end applications at scale
- Experience in CSS preprocessor (SASS/LESS/COMPASS), CSS framework – Bootstrap.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process
- Knowledge of Wordpress theme integration Template customization
- Able to Write code as Per W3 validation Rules, Cross browser, Cross Device, and SEO Friendly
- Developing new user-facing features.
- Working alongside product to understand our requirements, and designing, developing and iterating, thinking through the complex architecture.
- Writing clean, reusable, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimizing applications for maximum speed.
- Researching and applying new technologies, techniques, and best practices.
What you need to have:
- Experience in working on frameworks like React and VueJS
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures, and Algorithms .
Experience: 2 to 7 years
Skills:React js,Angular js
Looking for immediate joiners