at Certified next-gen consulting and technology services firm.
As a developer, you have a passion for development and a thirst to learn. You enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You are a quick learner who can step up and take ownership of work to get things done on time. You also enjoy and appreciate working and collaborating with others from various backgrounds as part of a team.
- Full-stack developer with exposure working in building products from scratch
- Have 2+ years in implementing front-end of applications using ReactJS
- Good knowledge of MVC, MVVM, OOPS concepts, Web Development Concept.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Work experience any one of the backend technologies such as Java, NodeJS, .NET will be a major plus
- Familiar with testing frameworks (such as Jasmine) and Test runner framework (such as Karma) (good to have)
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Knows unit testing
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Responsible for the front end/UI development for of the web-based and mobile-based application
- Responsible for communicating with clients
- Responsible for communicating with Designing Team and Team Manager
- Responsible for Requirement Analysis
- Responsible for mentoring junior front-end developers
- Responsible for researching new web technologies
- Responsible for developing POCs
- Respond to technical queries/requests from team members and customers.
- Coach, guide, and mentor junior members in the team.
- Interact closely with design, product, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- Review and Optimize application usage, by monitoring key metrics, for maximum speed and scalability
- Mentoring and guiding the team members.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience as a web developer, UI developer, Angular Developer or front-end engineer.
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Proficient with Typescript (Angular 2 & above)
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Translate mockups and prototypes into interactive and responsive web applications with modern front-end technology
- Take highly complex information and make it digestible for business users
- Objectively navigate the unknown with effective communication and decision making
- Apply atomic design principles to emerging technologies and frameworks
- Expert knowledge of responsive web design
- Knowledge of Git, GitHub, GitLab, and/or Bitbucket
- Knowledge of programming patterns, design patterns, and principles
- Have a great sense of design and basic knowledge about interaction design concepts
Experience: 5 + years
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web, and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an ambitious Front-end developer to join our team.
1. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following
well-known React.js workflows.
2. Understand the business needs of our customers and provide solutions to the same.
3. Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, Optimize application for maximum security, speed, and
4. Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end, Collaborate with other team
members and stakeholders.
1. Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem-solving skills
2. Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms
4. Good hands-on ReactJS/Angular/Vue.js
5. Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux
6. Unit testing: knowledge of front-end testing frameworks
7. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
8. Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular JS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Should have 3+ experience as an Angular JS developer.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Salary is negotiable for a right fit.
Cignex Datamatics is looking for talented people like you. Please let me know if you are looking for a job change.
CDTL are the pioneers in the field of open source, we believe in creating value to our customers by providing them with innovative solutions. We have been doing some wonderful reference able work with the fortune 500 companies with great feedback and experience received from them. Talk about Allianz, EA, CA, UBM, IHG, Maersk, Renesas, etc., All have enjoyed working with us. We provide solutions using cutting edge technologies to all areas in Portal, content management, Big Data, ecommerce and are expanding in a lot of new and emerging areas.
We would want you to be associated with us to experience & enrich the joy of working in a growing company of the size of almost 500 employees as of now, with this you not only are noticeable but also get the opportunity to implement your ideas and make a mark in this growing organization, and you get to enjoy being one of the early founding members of the organization.
Below is the JD for the position we are hiring.
▪ Design, build and configure applications to meet business processes and application requirements
▪ Must have a minimum of 7+ yrs of IT experience with min 4+ years of hands on experience in web technologies
▪ Good Knowledge on front end website architecture
▪ Must have experience in react.js (svelte, stencil) or similar frameworks
▪ Experience of Node JS would be good.
▪ Hands on Design experience in API ( REST / SOAP) and integrating API’s with UI
▪ Good understanding of Modern web component development
▪ Good communication & presentation skills
▪ Must be able to work independently
If above position suits your interest, then share the following details:
Notice period(15days or immediate joiner) Y/N :
Experience in UI development(in years):
Experience in React.js (in years):
Experience in API (Rest / SOAP) in years :
Thanks & Regards,
Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, Responsive UI Development (Material UI, Bootstrap etc.), Java Script (ECMA Script 6 & 7) , React JS & Next JS.
Process related tools: Github, Jira & Slack
Experience: 5+ Years (Minimum 2 Years experience in React JS)
Communication: Moderate/Fluent in English
Job Type: Contract (Remote - In India)
Must to have skills with required skill rating:
Responsive UI Development (Bootstrap, Material etc...): 9/10
Java Script (ES6): 9/10
REACT JS: 8/10
Good to have Skill:
Next Js: 8/10
Job Title: Angular Developer
Experience: 4+ Years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
Notice Period: Max. 15 - 30 Days (Early Joiners are preferred).
What we are looking for?
Should have overall 4+ years of IT experience
Experience working on Angular (4 and above version)
Experience working on NGRX.
Job Role: Senior Software Developer (React native/React js)
- React Native minimum experience should be 3 YRS.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Typescript and ReactJs.
- React-native components Knowledge and Redux.
- Design Layout knowledge
- Good communication