2. Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS.
4. Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python / Ruby / Java / PHP/ .Net.
5. Good Understand with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
Provide high-quality code solutions to meet project needs in the development, implementation, and
enhancement of web-based applications. Excellent coding skills and should have the ability to
handle a project as well as build new integrations and CMS customization.
● Min 1 and above experience with PHP or Relevant framework based Development
● Should be very strong in Object Oriented Programming(OOPs) and design patterns.
● Must be technically strong in logical thinking
● A solid understanding of the MVC paradigm and object-oriented programming
● Analyze, code, and develop as per requirements with standards.
● Troubleshoot and debug complex functional issues in an efficient and timely manner.
● Develop, and integrate high-quality web applications using CMS.
● Excellent to code in PHP - both Core PHP and one of the Framework
● Working knowledge of front end technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AJAX and
Company Profile: NADSOFT is an offshore software development services company to its
Clients around the globe from Pune, India. We offer a wide range of software development
services to reach your targeted audience and share your valuable information focusing on
retaining your customers.
Job Description [ROR]
- Minimum 1 yr of relevant experience with web application
- Experience in Ruby On Rails
- Solid knowledge in programming with MVC model
- Experience with AWS (Opswork, EC2, ElastiCache, S3)
- Experience with API/Web Services .
- Culture of automated testing: RSpec, Capybara, Unit test.
Experience : 1 Years to 6 Years
Experience: 2-8 years
* Hands-on development skills in Java8 features like Streams, Lambda expressions, Enhanced for loops, Parallel processings, etc.
* Hands-on development skills in Springboot, Microservices & JPA/Hibernate.
* Experience in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
* Experience in any Java based rule engine implementation for workflows.
* Experience in Dockers, ElasticSearch, Messaging and any RDBMS.
* Experience with Swagger, Git, Jenkins & Maven.
* Experience with any of Nosql databases.
**We are hiring**
SURVEYSENSUM is looking for a Backend Engineer.
We're looking to expand our #gurugramTeam .
Requirement: 3 positions
Experience :- 1-3 years
CTC :- 5 to 14 LPA
Skills :- C#/Java, ASP.net , .Netcore .Net, MySQL
● 1-3 Years of Software Development experience.
● Experience in identityserver4
● Experience in oAuth2.
● Experience in developing Apps using third party APIs, for example slack, facebook.
● Proven experience in ASP.NETcore Web API applications
● Proven experience with software design and OOD methodologies.
● Familiarity with relational databases and SQL.
● BS degree in computer science & Engineering or equivalent.
● Experience with web services development (REST)
● Strong in object-oriented programming, Design patterns and solid principles.
Should you/someone in your network fits the bill, plz reach out to me on Linkedin Meenakshi Vaidwan
- Should be able to write APIs and connect with external systems
- Should be able to develop plugins or modify existing plugins
Note: This is not a WordPress management role. Development experience is a must.
• Participation in the requirements analysis, design, development and testing of applications.
• The candidate is expected to write code himself/herself.
• The candidate is expected to write high level code, code review, unit testing and deployment.
• Practical application of design principles with a focus on the user experience, usability, template
designs, cross browser issues and client server concepts.
• Contributes to the development of project estimates, scheduling, and deliverables.
• Works closely with QA team to determine testing requirements to ensure full coverage and best
quality of product.
• There is also the opportunity to mentor and guide junior team members in excelling their jobs.
• BE/B. Tech. Computer Science or MCA from a reputed University.
• 6+ Years of experience in software development, with emphasis on JAVA/J2EE Server side
• Hands on experience in Core Java, Multithreading, RMI, Socket programing, JDBC, NIO,
webservices and Design patterns.
• Should have Knowledge of distributed system, distributed caching, messaging frameworks, ESB
• Knowledge of Linux operating system and PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra database is
• Additionally, knowledge of HBase, Hadoop and Hive are desirable.
• Familiarity with message queue systems and AMQP and Kafka is desirable.
• Should have experience as a participant in Agile methodologies.
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
• This is not a Fullstack requirement, we are purely looking out for Backend resources
Experience: 5+ years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and code features in the back-end as per the specifications provided by the Product and Design teams.
- Ship features in fast moving agile sprints.
- Work closely with Product Design and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
- Strong skills in architecting database models.
- Ability to document your code as this will be an open-core project.
- Ability to write unit, integration, and end to end tests.
- Conduct peer code review.
- Good understanding of asynchronous programming, callback, and closures.
- Experience developing applications that use queues like SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with AWS services like S3, EC2, etc.
- Experience with Docker.
- Should be strong in Postgres database.
- Test driven development and use of frameworks like Mocha, Cypress.
- Strong proficiency in English and writing skills.
Good to have
- Basic knowledge of CI, CD
- Intermediate knowledge in any cloud services (AWS, GCP)
- Have created GraphQL APIs or worked with the Apollo framework.
- Have built previous functionality for CRM, marketing, or customer support tools.
- Have worked in open source project previously.
Role- Full time
Experience Level- 8 to 13 Years
Job Location- Hyderabad
Key Responsibilities :
Serves as a technical point of contact within the organization by:
Influencing the product requirements, behaviour and design (Automation Platform)
Driving early adoption of technology, features and best practices around product development
Lead development at all layers GUI, Backend ( DevOps Tools API integration) & DB
Work with a team of developers and testers in a highly agile environment to produce high-quality software.
Design and developing house tools. Also, expected to demonstrate new ideas through prototypes/Proof of Concepts.
Evaluate and Assess newer technologies/architecture for product development
Keeping up to date with emerging technologies/tools in DevOps Space and developments trends to assess the impact of the projects.
Should possess Bachelors/Masters/ PhD in computer science with a minimum of 8+ years of experience
Should possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in Products/Tools Development
Should possess expertise in using various DevOps tools libraries and API's (Jenkins/JIRA/AWX/Nexus/GitHub/BitBucket/ SonarQube)
Experience in designing and developing products, tools or test automation frameworks using Java or Python technologies.
Should have a strong understanding of OOPs, SDLC (Agile Safe standards), STLC
Proficient in Python, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems (IDEs and Frameworks)
Familiar with designing and developing applications using AngularJS, HTML5, Bootstrap, NodeJS, MongoDB, etc.
Experience in implementing, consuming and testing Web services Rest APIs would be an added advantage.
Experience working as a Full-Stack developer would be an added advantage
Talent Acquisition Team