React Native developer with good experience in native iOS app development, interested in building
performant iOS mobile apps. You will be responsible for architecting & building these applications,
as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a
commitment to perfection is required.
• Develop, build, test & deploy React Native apps for iOS platform
• Write React Native Modules for accessing native iOS APIs that are not readily available in JS
• Write modules/features in native Swift/Objective-C and use them in the RN app
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
• Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical
• Highly experienced in writing Swift/Objective-C code for iOS apps
• Experience building RN APIs for native iOS modules
• Knowledge of functional & object-oriented programming in JS/TS
• Experience in integrating native iOS code in React Native app
• Experience with OpenCV library for iOS
• Experience with ARKit, AR Core, Viro & other modules for building rich AR apps
• MLKit, CoreML experience for deploying ML models on iOS apps
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, etc
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experiences with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prototype, design, develop, test and maintain engaging and highly performant mobile applications.
- Diagnose, fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for smooth experience.
- Provide time estimates and complete tasks in Agile development environment.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Explore and learn new technologies and ideas to add value to our products and build proof of concepts.
- Actively engage in technical discussions, share ideas, and contribute to cohesive development framework and coding standards
- Should have 0.5 to 4 years’ experience in developing mobile applications (iOS and Android) using React Native
- Experience in developing native mobile applications (Android with Java/ Kotlin, iOS with Objective C/ Swift) would be a plus
- Familiarity with native build tools like XCode, Gradle
- Experience working with test frameworks like Enzyme, Mocha, Jest.
- Experience integrating complex systems with external vendors
- Understanding of modern mobile application development and iOS app deployment procedures
- Experience with deployment and having an existing app in Playstore or iTunes will be a plus
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date. The services include –
- SAP SuccessFactors Design Consulting
- SAP SuccessFactors Implementation
- SAP SuccessFactors Change Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Support Services (AMS)
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
- SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
- Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
- eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
- eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
We are looking for a React Native Developer to produce scalable software applications. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a React Native Developer, you should be comfortable around both frontend and backend coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
React Native Developer duties include:
• Participating in the design and creation of scalable application
• Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
• Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side architecture
• Build the applications through appealing visual design
• Test application to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade application
• Build applications suitable for both iOS and Android platforms
• Proven experience as a React Native Developer or similar role
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
A coding assignment followed by personal interview.
Follow us on LinkedIn to be in touch: https://www.linkedin.com/company/transportsimple
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
• Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Company Name: i-Lanam Technologies
i-Lanam was established in the year 2020 with an insight to provide a
competitive approach towards application development to deliver the best quality applications at the cheapest of the prices. Looking at the need to have a company that can understand the ownership of the application output some quality developers came together to establish this company
182 Central Ave, 3, London, Ontario N6A 1M7, CA
417 SHIVALIK SHILP Iscon Cross Road, 4th Floor, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015, IN
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- (Add other responsibilities here that are relevant)
- Proficient with Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs)
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- (Make sure to mention any frameworks, libraries, or any other technology relevant to your project)
- (List education level or certification you require)
Experience of design and development of Enterprise grade Mobile application
Hands on experience in performance tuning, debugging, monitoring
Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
Experience with multithreaded programming, reusable frameworks, UI components, Android Jetpacks
tools and optimization techniques
REST API based web service and other system integration, web service integration,
Preferably have working experience of technologies like webRTC, ReactJS, NodeJS, JSON, Other hybrid
application development platform
Previous experience of developing VoIP based solution, live streaming/video calling based application
Nice to have: experience on Server side technologies like: J2EE, PHP. RDBMS knowledge on
MySQL/Oracle; Other associated technologies like: Git, JIRA, AWS technologies, Linux; Agile development
methodologies; Design Patterns like: MVC, MVVM ; Knowledge on various Security standards
DevOps understanding is a plus.
Previous experience of working in Product/Solution development or Start-ups will be added advantage
Domain Knowledge: Health care
Good Communication skil
Roles & Responsibilities
- You’ll be actively involved with and monitor the development of OS stack and firmware.
- You’ll be architecting and implementing best-in-class ‘real-time’ OS to power mobile phones in the market.
- You’ll be responsible for designing, implementation & maintenance of various embedded components and applications for mobile platforms.
- Communicate often & effectively about the status of new & ongoing development efforts within the company.
- Represent the OS engineering team at high-level meetings.
- Motivate, mentor and lead other team members by rolling up your sleeves and offering technical and project management insights and tips.
- Work closely with the design team to create exciting mobile user experiences as per the modern standard.
- You’ll be continuously keeping an eye on the latest cutting-edge Android technologies and leveraging these in one’s own and the team’s work as necessary.
Desired Candidates Profile:
- Experience in Android and OS firmware-based development for commercial consumer mobile phones.
- Embedded system programming and board bring up.
- System programming & OS internal skills.
- Strong Command over Java, C/C++
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of the Android build system.
- Android internal frameworks and device driver development expertise.
- Experience of working with core Android libraries like bionic, stagefright, etc.
- Cares about design & Very strong command of efficient layouts, including optimization for various mobile environments.
- Knowledgeable about caching mechanisms & tools like In-Memory cache.
- Experience of working with version control, bug tracking, continuous integration and other productivity enhancements software like Git, SVN, Bugzilla, Jira, etc.
- Passionate about software development & modern-day Android OS technologies like:
- Latest chipsets, GPUs, etc
- Latest releases from chipset companies like Spreadtrum, Mediatek, Qualcomm
- Android Lollipop
- The ability to effectively manage technical people (internal & external development resources) and projects.
- Taking responsibility and ownership in the team’s work.
- 1+ years of work experience.
- B.Tech/BS/BE/BS/MS/M.Tech/MS in Electronics or Computer Science from a premier institute in India (IITs, BITS, NITs, etc) or abroad.
Ivan Infotech is looking for talented Hybrid developer.
Job Responsibility :
- Develop hybrid mobile application using ionic or react native.
- Manage the complete app development life cycle, which includes Screen Layout development, API integration, Testing and Submission to app stores .
- Experience of building Apps using CLI for Android and iOS. Experience of interacting with Apple Store and Play Store.
- Capability to integrate with third party APIs .
- Should have experience in Front end design and back end coding.
- Minimum 1.5 year of year experience hybrid mobile application development.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Angular js, jQuery and Responsive Web Design frameworks .
- Should have knowledge of developing Hybrid Mobile applications using Ionic or React native framework.
- Should have good knowledge in cordova.
- Monday to Friday working.
- Flexible working hour.
- Hassle free working environment.
Noon Academy is looking for a Lead iOS Developer (5+ Yrs) to join our growing team! You will be a
lead engineer and mentor to your iOS team at Noon Academy. You will both build and advocate
delightful user experiences on iOS. You will guide our project teams by creating technical designs,
leading agile scrums, developing high priority components. You will promote and champion best
technical practices with your team, and drive innovation within the company.
We expect that you
- Have 5+ years experience working on iOS & 3+ years in Swift
- Have strong programming fundamentals, data structures & problem solving
- Have the practical knowledge required to successfully lead a project
- Care about architecture and are able to design good ones
- Find creative solutions to difficult problems
- Drive Innovation in the company
- Help the team deliver best quality code efficiently
You’ll love working here, because this isn’t a company of silos. We encourage our team members to
pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. We won’t subject you to our current
systems and processes--we’ll expect you to improve them. You won’t get bored, either. We know
you’re smart, and that you love learning new technologies--so we’ll put you to work on a variety of
projects as we deliver across several platforms.