- Build React Native iOS and Android applications as well as Native Android applications using Java and Kotlin
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs provided by the UI/UX team.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate REST APIs and third-party libraries & tools.
- Work with an extended team that includes tech lead, backend, frontend developers and UI/UX designer.
- Provide support for existing mobile apps through bug fixes, updates and enhancements.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- 3-5 years of experience in mobile app development
- Experience creating React Native mobile apps for both iOS and Android platforms
- Experience in developing Native Android apps in Java and Kotlin
- Proficiency with React Native, ES6, React, and Typescript.
- Experience with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux
- Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries
- Familiarity with building pipelines as part of continuous integration and delivery.
- Familiarity with native build tools like Android Studio & Xcode
- Familiarity with push notifications, third-party libraries and other integrations.
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code that follows best coding practices
- Well-versed with the deployment of apps to App and Play Stores.
About Unico Connect Private Limited
Building quality products are a challenge !
Taking up challenges is our way of upscaling our performance.
Unico Connect is a digital product development company based in Mumbai, India, that comprises of a team of young enthusiastic nerds who thrive on great ideas and exciting projects that look to bring innovative changes in the world. We ideate, create and execute exceptional digital products that revolutionizes the face of modern business.
- Degree in software development, computer science, or similar.
- Proficiency in Android, Java, Kotlin, MVC, MVVM.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.
Location : Fort ,mumbai
The thrill of working at a start-up that is starting to scale massively is something else. Simpl (FinTech startup of the year - 2020) was formed in 2015 by Nitya Sharma, an investment banker from Wall Street and Chaitra Chidanand, a tech executive from the Valley, when they teamed up with a very clear mission - to make money simple, so that people can live well and do amazing things. Simpl is the payment platform for the mobile-first world, and we’re backed by some of the best names in fintech globally (folks who have invested in Visa, Square and Transferwise), and
has Joe Saunders, Ex Chairman and CEO of Visa as a board member.
Everyone at Simpl is an internal entrepreneur who is given a lot of bandwidth and resources to create the next breakthrough towards the long term vision of “making money Simpl”. Our first product is a payment platform that lets people buy instantly, anywhere online, and pay later. In
the background, Simpl uses big data for credit underwriting, risk and fraud modelling, all without any paperwork, and enables Banks and Non-Bank Financial Companies to access a whole new consumer market.
In place of traditional forms of identification and authentication, Simpl integrates deeply into merchant apps via SDKs and APIs. This allows for more sophisticated forms of authentication that take full advantage of smartphone data and processing power.
We are looking for an experienced (>4 years) mobile developer who is proficient with Android/iOS platforms along with exposure to React Native. You should have a sense of great ‘taste’ and be excited about building products with exceptional UX. You should be able to implement established best practices across the mobile platform including automation testing, continuous integration, and architectural patterns.
1. Developing new user-facing features using Android/iOS and React Native
2. Building reusable and platform specific components
3. Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
4. Optimizing components for maximum performance on Android and iOS
5. Brainstorm with designers & product managers to come up with product features
1. Strong proficiency in tech stack (Java for Android developers & Swift, Objective-C for iOS
2. Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles
3. Experience with popular React Native workflows (for Routing, State container, etc)
4. Experience with Native modules, bridging native code with React Native
5. Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
6. Experience with developing SDKs for Android or iOS platform is a plus
7. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
8. Familiarity with build pipelines and tools for mobile platforms
9. A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Strong Object Oriented designing and programming skills in Java
- Solid understanding of the Android App Components lifecycle
- Experience in Google Cloud APIs and Firebase APIs
- Experience in Flutter
- Experience in SQLite database
- Knowledge of important libraries like RxJava, Retrofit, Okhttp
- Knowledge of MVVM architecture, GPS location tracking
- Knowledge of source code management tools like Git
- Have published at least one app on Google play store
- Experience in working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Experience with Android SDK and multiple versions of Android.
- Experience with Android framework, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with Android UI principles and best practices.
Good to have skills:
- Having experience in Kotlin, Dagger, Jetpack, Room database
- Having experience in Flutter, React-Native.
-Flutter: To build cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS, and Web. Should include making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and manage states in an optimized manner
-Design and Build sophisticated and highly salable apps using Flutter.
-Translate and Build the designs into a high-quality, responsive UI code.
-You will be writing readable and clear code using Dart that can be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
-Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
-Design interfaces to improve user experience
-Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
-Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
-Knowledge and understanding of Firebase.
-Experience in working with remote data via REST and JSON.
-Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
-Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
-Good working knowledge of Database concepts
-High quality & optimized code
-Strong knowledge of JSON & the REST API is an added advantage
-Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience
-Willingness to learn new technology
-Quick & Independent-learner
6-8 years of experience
1. Handson exp in Kotlin and Android studio
2. Good understanding of Core Java
3. Experience in JSON parsing
4. Experience in REST API
5. Experience in Junit test cases
6. Well versed in Latest Android API version.
7. Experience in publishing apps to the App Store.
8. Social Networking site integration
9. Code version tool – Git and JIRA
10. Architecture understanding - MVVM, MVP
11. Strong analytical and debugging skills/ Unit test coverage
12. Ability to do design and high level architecture
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, information systems, computer science, or related field preferred
- 4 or More Years of technical experience in product design and support
- .NET, SQL Server, IIS, PowerShell, Troubleshooting, Performance Tuning,
- Mobile and PC Application Development, Cloud Computing.
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations
Solving any challenges that might appear on the way
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
Maintain code and write automated tests of quality that sets the benchmark for your future colleagues
2+ years of relevant industry experience in React Native
Familiarity with video recording, playback, and uploading libraries
Experience with Native Android app deployment
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Familiarity with Socket.io is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interface
Highly accountable and takes ownership, with a collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner
Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)
Play or available on Github
3+ years in mobile software development
Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.●
Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that
each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Experience with automated testing and building
Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools
Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code,
and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
Intermediate English skills
BONUS, IF YOU ALREADY KNOW: Flutter or React Native
Responsibilities And Duties:
- As a Flutter Developer, you will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework.
- The primary focus will be on creating new experiences and maintaining the acclaimed app. You will additionally work on innovative new app projects as well as internally incubated ventures.
- Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps. You must have previous experience in Flutter development.
- 3-5 years working as a full-time professional developer (Mobile) and 0.6 Year in a flutter(Must).
- Experience building a moderately complex Android app with knowledge of dart.
- Bonus if it's on the Play Store or we can view the project
- Willing to work with cross-platform frameworks.
- Willing to learn and work on different mobile platforms/frameworks when needed.
- Published at least one app on the Play Store using Flutter/ Native (Java/Kotlin/Swift/Object c).