Job Title: IOS Engineer (Remote)
Remote Working | Engineering Team | Full-time
The Impact you will create on the Job:
Developing SDKs on IOS with support for cross-platform technologies like ReactNative, Flutter along with hybrid development over platforms like Cordova.
Apply data structures and algorithms to optimize the code for a lower memory, battery, and processing footprint - all with the goal to build plug-and-play SDKs that don’t expect the app developers to write any supporting code in the app.
You will be liaising with the cross-functional teams to get an in-depth understanding of the functional requirements and propose scalable solutions.
As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
You will get an opportunity to work with some of the best talent while learning from various highly-functional teams in the company.
You will collaborate with your team and set an example by delivering high quality and innovative engineering solutions for complex use cases.
Plan and execute the roadmap with the engineering team to build and deliver next-generation systems.
What we look for?
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/IT from premier institute.
2-4 years of industry experience in iOS development, with at least one live app on App Store.
Good knowledge of Objective-C, Swift 5, data structures and algorithms.
Fair understanding of Native Frameworks, specifically concurrency handling, data persistence (User Defaults, Keychain, Core Data), and background tasks.
Good understanding of iOS Frameworks related to UI and network.
Fair understanding of Apple’s concurrency handling, Core Data, and NS Operation classes.
Familiarity with developing UI with both XIB/Storyboard and code.
Good understanding of SDK integrations, debugging, and troubleshooting.
Interested in exploring mobile app development ecosystems like React Native, Cordova and Flutter.
Comfortable with tackling ambiguous problems and unblocking yourself.
Fair understanding of Push Notification ecosystem.
Fynd has a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative Unity Developer/Mobile Game Developer to join a young, fast-paced, growing team of individuals. Creativity and the ability to think outside the square are essential as you develop unique concepts inside the Fynd and partner apps.
Using the best emerging technology, you will help to maintain existing products, develop new features and create 2D & 3D interactive gaming and immersive solutions for a variety of new and existing platforms to enhance user experience.
Skills you must have
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management.
- Familiarity with level design and planning.
- Experience with game physics and particle systems.
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for performance.
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns.
- The ability to write clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Strong understanding of 3D modeling / texturing work-flows for game engines
- Experience with rendering and graphics pipeline (Shaders, CG, HLSL)
- Experience in developing mobile game development.
- Experience with Android Studio/Xcode - iOS Development.
- Knowledge of the backend in any language would be big plus.
- Coding Round
- 3 Technical rounds with existing team members
- Culture fit round with one of our co-founders
What you will get
- Competitive remuneration package with the ability to grow into the role.
- Work on unique, cutting-edge applications.
- Work within a highly driven team with Creative freedom to implement your solutions and ideas
Bottom-Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM-FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses. We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Work Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan ( Work From Office Only)
Notice Period : Immediate - 15 Days 30 Days only
An Android developer is responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system. Due to the fragmentation of this ecosystem, an Android developer must pay special attention to the application’s compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types. They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around such a platform.
• Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application. Help maintain code quality and automatization.
• Should be familiar with architectural patterns like MVP, MVVM, MVC.
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
• Build lightweight, low latent Android applications with limited or no dependency on third-party modules.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Exposure to Kotlin, RxJava / LiveData / Coroutines, Caching & Database
Good to Have:
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Java
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Camera APIs, Exoplayer, Profiling & Performance Tuning, Unit Testing.
• Design and build applications for Android devices.
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
• Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
• Maintain code integrity and organization.
• Be proficient with Java and Kotlin.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect android applications to back-end services.
• Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
• Knowledge of Git.
• Minimum 2 Years of experience in building Android Apps using
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, bit bucket
• Experience detecting and correcting memory usage issues as well as optimizing code for application performance
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and high reliability
• Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc
• Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
• Experience with task planning and estimating effort
• Strong collaborator and comfortable to work in an agile, remote and distributed team environment
- Opportunity to work on highly challenging international projects.
- Opportunity to travel & work with International clients.
- Flexible and friendly work environment
- Great organisational culture, focus on employee's well-being.
- Work-life balance.
- Be part of the best place to work for certified company
Role: Senior Android & Flutter Developer.
Preferable immediate joiners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in Android & Flutter development.
- Strong in Java Programming and OOPS Concepts.
- Knowledge of problem-solving, multi-threading and complexity analysis.
- Experience with design patterns like MVVM, Provider etc.
- Experience in Android application development experience using Java, Kotlin & Flutter.
- Design and develop Mobile applications using Flutter.
- Must be able to deploy app in Play store & App store.
- Expert in Android User Interface Development and Understanding of best practices for the same.
- Independently drive the development of Android-based applications.
- Ability to work with web services on the Android platform (consuming REST/SOAP APIs) and related underlying technologies (JSON, XML).
- Self-driven and able to work with minimal direction.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Problem-solving expertise in critical steps.
- Hands-on experience with Android studio & Gradle build system.
- Knowledge of Linux, Git, Relational Databases, XML and JSON is a must.
- Hands-on practice with CI/CD tools
- Memory optimization and Debugging skills.
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for FullStack's clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Track your time throughout the day using Toggl.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Follow FullStack's detailed development process
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
What you will do:
- Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What you need to have:
- Expert with Swift (swift 4.0 & above) and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Must have experience in BLE and BT
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with the MVC and MVVM design patterns
- Knowledge of the open-source ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience building, testing and distributing native apps that consume RESTful services
- Hands-on coding, systems analysis, design, and delivery of projects assigned
- At least three native iPhone applications deployed in the marketplace
- Should have Knowledge in Apple Certificate/Profile creation and maintenance
- Knowledge in SDK integration into iOS app & Realm Database is an added advantage
- Proficiency of code versioning tools such as GIT
Minimum 5 years of coding experience in Swift in creating Enterprise Mobile Applications of high
performance and global at scale
Hands on experience in performance tuning, debugging, monitoring
Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
Working experience with popular thid party libraries for networking, async image loading
Experience building complex applications and g Objective-C / C++/SWFIT with Cocoa and other
Strong understanding of iOS application architecture and Implementation (MVC, MVVM)
Experience with multithreaded programming, reusable frameworks, UI components, iOS SDK performance
tools and optimization techniques
Knowledge on UIKit, Core Animation, Autolayout, Size Classes, SnapKit
Knowledge on Core Location, MapKit, AVFoundation, StoreKit, Extensions, AddressBook, EventKit, CAllKit,
SiriKit, Core Bluetooth
Knowledge on Spatial Reasoning
Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices
Experience in Agile methodology.
Ensure quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best in class technologies.
Previous experience of developing VoIP based solution, live streaming/video calling based application
DevOps understanding is a plus.
Previous experience of working in Product/Solution development or Start-ups will be added advantage
Domain Knowledge: Health care
Good Communication skill
100ms is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times.
We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day. We are a remote-first global team with engineers who've built video teams at Facebook and Hotstar
As part of the client SDK team, you will be designing SDKs that bring the ease-of-use of Stripe and the quality-and-scale of zoom to video conferencing.
- Drive design and implementation of 100ms' iOS SDKs
- Articulate complex architecture problems, drive engineering excellence and collaborate with a cross-functional team
- Speak with fellow developers - our customers - to identify and prioritize features that will help achieve our goals of gold-standard audio-video conferencing in a few lines of code
- Help scale our platform to support billions of minutes a day across thousands devices around the world
- Help maintain a first-class developer onboarding experience - including writing documentation and sample apps
- Contribute to open source as we set the standards for video conferencing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-5 years of professional software development experience, or 2 years with an advanced degree
- Experience with iOS framework development
- Programming experience in Swift/Objective-C
- Experience in API design, performance optimisation, client architecture or tools in the mobile space
- Knowledge of performance measurement tools and optimisation techniques
- Ability to ship consumer facing, high quality, mobile products
Even better if you have:
- Experience with video conferencing, Sockets, WebRTC concepts, and realtime communication
- Ability to take on complex and ambiguous problems
- Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forums
- You'll be part of a small team at a fast-growing engineering-first startup
- You'll work with engineers across the globe with experience at Facebook and Hotstar
- You can grow as an individual contributor or as a team leader - freedom to set your own goals
- You'll work on problems at the cutting-edge of real-time video communication technology at massive scale
Job Description :
1. Design and build applications for the iOS platform
2. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
3. Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
4. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
5. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
6. Experience with socket programming
7. Must familiar with design architectures
8. Must have apps live over AppStore at least 2 apps.
9. Good knowledge of storyboards, Hibs, and constraints.
10. Experience with Swift UI will be beneficial.
- 5+ years of industry experience in developing mobile applications, web and/or large-scale enterprise products
- Mobile Development Experience: Swift, Objective-C, and Xcode
- Familiarity with Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Experience with standard mobile architectures (MVC, MVVM, MVP, etc)
- Ability to effectively apply software design patterns and architectural principles
- Knowledgeable in building complex user interfaces
- Skillful at writing effective unit and behavioral tests
- Experience with software development processes (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, etc)