Office Location: Goregaon Mumbai
2+ years of development experience with mobile application development for Android.
- Work closely with the core team for coming up with new features and implementing them
- Work on new products and services
- Provide support to existing applications
- Integrate REST services into mobile applications
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
Functional Skills: Kotlin, Retrofit, Room Db, GSON, (Room/SQLite), MVVM, MVP, MVC, Work Manager, Rx java, Dagger 2, Recyclerview, Custom Solutions & Custom Views, GIT & JIRA.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm
- MVVM Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Android [email protected] REBEL FOODS
Technology is the backbone and the biggest differentiator of any consumer-centric internet business. Most of the high growth consumer-based internet companies (e.g. Amazon - Retail, Netflix - Entertainment/ Media, Uber - Mobility etc) have constantly been disrupting their respective industries by powering their end to end business processes and products by solving business and customer problems with the help of new-age and scalable technologies. The restaurant industry still remains the major consumer-centric industry where online penetration and automations are minuscule. Our goal is simple – to change this incumbent mode of business in the food space.
Today, with 3500+ virtual / delivery only internet restaurants in 40 cities across India, Indonesia, UAE and UK with 15+ brands (Faasos, Behrouz Biryani, Oven Story pizza etc), Rebel Foods is the world’s largest and fastest growing internet restaurant company. Online Food Services (FoodTech) could be broken into Food Discovery (commerce), Preparation (manufacturing/SCM) & Delivery (logistics) platforms and each of these vertical/platform has many use cases which need to be solved at scale. Many companies (Swiggy, Zomato, DoorDash, Delivery Hero, Gojek etc) are solving the use cases to some extent in Food
Discovery and Food-Delivery Tech. Food-Preparation Tech remains old world solutions. While we collaborate with many of these companies across the world, we solve the customer problems in food space of all these verticals in an integrated fashion. As a DevOps engineer, you will have interesting opportunities to operationally manage, secure, monitor many large and diverse systems. You will get a chance to work on different open-source tech stacks, cloud (AWS & Azure) infrastructure, CI/CD build and release processes, server & container administration, database administration, big data systems etc depending on your strengths.
In case you are interested in deep diving into the work we have already done and the kind we endeavour to do, the blogs below might be a good start:
We are in the lookout for someone who is passionate to build and lead projects assigned to them
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Android Architecture Components, (Example LiveData and Room DB)
- Knowledge of MVP and MVVM.
- Advance knowledge of Kotlin.
- Core knowledge of java.
- Working experience in bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Have published at least two native Android app.
The Rebel Culture
We believe in empowering and growing people to perform the best at their job functions. We follow outcome-oriented, fail-fast iterative & collaborative culture to move fast in building tech solutions. Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will be the best fit for our company. We suggest you go through it before making up your mind.
Participate and contribute in design and development of the core components of the serviceto
Ensure high quality of software development with respect to architecture, code quality, testing and development
Implement testing frameworks and disciplines as part of every feature development
Own performance of app in production and implement / push for implementation of systems to monitor, debug and fix an issue in production in lowest TAT
Who thrives in building applications at ease and speed and optimize the time and effort to build an application
Has good experience in building android applications
Experience with flutter eco system is a great plus
Who likes to think in terms of software and data architecture before opening android studio
Comfortable with managing development and deployment of applications
Open and more importantly excited about learning new technologies
Kutumb is the first and largest communities platform for Bharat. We are growing at an exponential trajectory. More than 1 Crore users use Kutumb to connect with their community. We are backed by world-class VCs and angel investors. We are growing and looking for exceptional Android Developers to join our Engineering team.
More on this here - https://kutumbapp.com/why-join-us.html
- Architect and develop new flows and features on our Android app
- Build robust UI which work well on different screen densities and interactions that result in a delightful experience
- Iterating and building experiments
- Will be working with Kotlin
You are the right fit if you have:
- Strong Android fundamentals
- Build from scratch and be a good decision maker
- The Ownership skills and can own the problems end to end
- The Zeal and willingness to put in extra efforts to build a product which will be used by millions of users, and most importantly
- The ability to find the solution to any problem and get things done
What we offer:
- High pace of learning
- Opportunity to build the product from scratch
- High autonomy and ownership
- A great and ambitious team to work with
- Opportunity to work on something that really matters
- Top of the class market salary and meaningful ESOP ownership
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of Mobile Apps. They will work in phases of the development cycle: Design to Implementation.
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Adhere to agreed upon delivery schedules
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Good Knowledge of Java Concepts
++FRESHERS CAN ALSO APPLY++
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
What you will do:
- Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What you need to have:
- Expert with Swift (swift 4.0 & above) and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Must have experience in BLE and BT
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with the MVC and MVVM design patterns
- Knowledge of the open-source ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience building, testing and distributing native apps that consume RESTful services
- Hands-on coding, systems analysis, design, and delivery of projects assigned
- At least three native iPhone applications deployed in the marketplace
- Should have Knowledge in Apple Certificate/Profile creation and maintenance
- Knowledge in SDK integration into iOS app & Realm Database is an added advantage
- Proficiency of code versioning tools such as GIT
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience:3 to 6 Years
Package:As per Market Standards
Notice Period:Immediate Joiners
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
Mandatory Skills:.Net,Andriod/IOS & Xamarin
Candidate should have development experience in .Net Technologies.
Experience on Xamarin forms is mandatory.
Should have worked on all the following:
Good experience in XAML
Experience developing Cross Platform applications (Android/iOS/Windows) in- Xamarin will be good.
Good experience in REST applications.
We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Strong knowledge on LAMP Stack and Python
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of Android & iOS
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically - Retrofit, axios, Alamofire, etc.
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and
the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Proficiency in Django & NoSQl
We're looking for talented React Native developers. We want people who are passionate about technology and about building and bringing new, breakthrough products to market.
We're looking for people with strong engineering skills with React (mobile development) and the following:
• Energy and enthusiasm to work in a dynamic startup-style environment
• Extensive knowledge in working with React Native or Android or Swift
• Strong Knowledge of React.js
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
• Very comfortable with SQL, NoSQL Databases like Couchbase
• Strong skills with Jquery
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Strong knowledge and experience of building for Security, Performance, and Scalability
• Great communication skills
• Good team player with a can-do attitude
We're looking for people with experience but talented freshers from premier engineering institutions can apply as well.
- 3-4 years experience only in NATIVE REACT JS who has worked on both ANDROID & IOS MOBILE APP Development.
- Overall experience must be at least seven years
- Should have experience in integrating different payment gateways
- Able to write optimised code with MVC structure.
- Should have experience working with API
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines ( Not Mandatory, but good to have)
- Knowledge of Typescript would be beneficial
- Should have basic database knowledge
- Should be able to take initiative
- Must be a team player