Lead the Design and Development of Android applications.
Ship reliable software practising robust software design and in-depth code reviews.
Design major software components, systems, and features and implement full-stack app foundation features and core app features.
Good understanding of Data Structure and Algorithms.
You should be able to take ownership, design, develop and deploy in a collaborative environment with other team members
Strong communication skills with a people-first approach without compromising on engineering tasks
Experience in building an app which has 1-5 Lac users
Required Skills / Qualifications :
Minimum one complete Android App developed end to end, and in play store for more than 3 years
Good hands on experience in developing and deploying Android apps react/Android native
Strong analytical and debugging skills.
Experience implementing integrated solutions with APIs built using RESTful web services.
Adapt to a dynamic work environment. Stay updated with the latest in technology and always think customer first.
You will be responsible to architect solutions using innovative technology ideas and industry-leading methodologies.
Study and understand the product specifications thoroughly to design appropriate software solutions. Suggest improvements and optimise existing implementations.
Ability to identify and deliver POCs and Demos in a record time-frame.
Provide thought leadership to the team around new technologies, processes, and approaches.
Proficiency in various Design Principles and app development methodologies
About CMS INFO SYSTEMS LTD
At Smartstaff we are building an ecosystem that is focused on making work better for the 100 million blue-collar workers working in India's Industrial hubs.
Smartstaff is a full stack blue collar workforce management platform designed for manufacturing companies.
The three key offerings of the business are:
- A mobile first HRMS platform that automates and digitises all aspects of workforce management for manufacturing plants starting with attendance capturing to payrolling.
- Staffing solutions for companies struggling with high attrition and high absenteeism. Smartstaff can improve manufacturing efficiency by helping companies employ an engaged and reliable contingent workforce.
- Worker benefits that cover use cases like advance salary, worker insurance, worker accommodation and more. These benefits can improve worker retention by ~30%.
Our team is made up of seasoned entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, driven sales professionals, creative marketers and persistent operations folks who have done this before and want to do it again. This time bigger…
What’s left to add?
What will you do?
As an Android Developer you will be responsible for developing mobile apps which sees thousands of daily active users on a real time platform. You will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products from scratch. You will be interfacing with the server side engineering team to scale out our apps across thousands of user
- The role will actively involve you to define and implement the product from scratch, own the entire development lifecycle.
- Work with fellow designers and developers in an iterative environment with short and impactful development cycles.
- Develop cutting edge functional modules that will be integrated across all our Android apps.
- Build proprietary SDKs to enable partnerships with other industry leaders.
- Brainstorm, contribute new ideas, conceive innovative strategies, and implement solutions to difficult problems
- Exploit the most advanced Android APIs and platform features to build innovative applications. Work closely with our backend team to interface with RESTful API services and get involved in design decisions.
- Work with the real time feedback from our users to derive the functional specification
- Make the product better Discoverable to deploy the Mobile solution.
What will enable you to do it?
- B.Tech/BE/MS/M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4+ years of experience in Android development.
- Experience in building applications that have been published on Playstore.
- Strong coding abilities and experience with Java, Android SDK, platform tools and optimization techniques.
- Experience heavily on high level and low level designing of products.
- Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable Architecture
- Strong Object Oriented (OO) design and development experience
- Experience interfacing with REST APIs.
- Proficient with Git (or equivalent).
- Experience with multi-threading, memory management, interactive application development paradigm under Android
- Material Design
Who should apply for this job?
- You. If you are someone who is looking for:
- Growth opportunities within an organization that’s blitzscaling
- Making an impact in the India substack by building an ecosystem for the blue-collar workforce community
- Driving user behaviour for qik-changing and ever-evolving problem statements
Apply only if you want to build India's Audible with us and improve lives.
We are a bootstrapped profitable company. And looking for people who take accountability and has owner mentality.
About the Role:
Rippling is looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer (React Native) who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the mobile application.
You will build and scale multiple areas of our mobile application. To begin with —you will be responsible for building out the new product features in the mobile app and owning the deliverables.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Have horizontal leadership - driving initiatives via community sync-ups or work on more "zoomed-out"and more long term projects that will move the needle in the long run.
- 3+ years experience in mobile engineering roles including leadership roles.
- 1+ years of experience in React Native development
- Development expertise in either Android or iOS native platform
- Proficient understanding of JS fundamentals
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Good interpersonal skills
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
- Must have 3+ Years of experience with Hyrbid App Development
- Must have 2+ Years of Experience with Cordova / Ionic
- Priority will be given to candidates having experience in developing Cordova Plugins
- Good Communication Skills (English)
ToXSL Technologies Pvt Ltd is hiring for iOS Developer
Designation: iOS Developer:
Experience: 1 - 5 years (Freshers with 6 months of training can also apply)
Salary: 2 - 6 lac per annum
No. of Positions: 4
Skills : Swift
Minimum 6 months of training in iOS is mandatory.
Knowledge of Swift is MUST.
Knowledge of ios, iphone, swift, objective-c, xcode and mac.
Knowledge of web services (APIs), JSON, XML parsing, map, social media integration and other advanced ios features.
Knowledge of GIT or SVN will be a plus.
- Working 5 days a week.
- Group Health Insurance for our employees.
- Work with a team of 270+ excellent engineers.
- Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
- Lunch buffets for all our employees.
- Fantastic Friday meals to dine in for employees.
- Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, Birthday coupons , Dinner coupons etc.
- Team Dinners on Project Completion.
- Festival celebration, Month End celebration and much more.
- Equality: Absence of favoritism in hiring and promotions.
Skills: #swift #objectiveC #xcode #apis #iOS
Educational Qualifications : B-Tech (CSE, IT) / M-Tech (CSE, IT) /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
Apply directly here : https://talent.toxsl.com/recruitment/vacancy/apply/47/ios-developer-sr-ios-developer" target="_blank">https://talent.toxsl.com/recruitment/vacancy/apply/47/ios-developer-sr-ios-developer
HR | ToXSL Technologies Pvt Ltd. [ISO 9001:2015 Certified]
Industry: Software Services (Mobile, Web & IoT)
ToXSL, C-127, 2nd Floor, Industrial Area, Phase-8 (Sector - 72), Mohali (INDIA)
About Company: Codezen Tech Solutions is a technical consultancy and development firm that believes in increasing transparency and efficiency using cloud based platforms. We are looking for a highly skilled React Native Developer to collaborate with a team of developers and UX designers to develop and maintain Android and iOS applications in both B2B and B2C Segments.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Solid knowledge of developing Mobile Apps development with React-Native
- Build dynamic, high performing, and responsive UI for our applications.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React Native apps to the latest libraries and maintaining their quality
- Strong & thorough understanding of React-Native, and its core principles.
- Strong and thorough understanding of either iOS (Objective-C/Swift) or Android (JAVA/Kotlin) will be a plus
- Experience with popular React workflows such as Redux, Redux-saga, Redux Forms.
- Familiar with App distribution Process for both iOS and Android.
- Passion about technology and its relationship with product and user experience
- Test and update application so that it can be used on all types of devices and OS versions Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance for one of the fastest-growing companies in India.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system, solutions by comparing
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience required
- Should have deployed 2+ apps on Android and iOS stores.
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code
- Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
- Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and routing in addition to React.
- Proficient in using Git as a control system
- Ability to run multiple tasks with varying priorities and problem solving attitude.
- Ability to work independently and deliver quality work.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must be self-driven and motivated
- Proficient in writing quality, efficient and performant code for iOS app, using Swift
- Follow right architecture and design patterns
- Aware of the agile working environment
- Document design/technical guidelines and spread knowledge across teams
- Responsible for self/peer code reviews
- Viable suggestions with clear understanding of iOS fundamentals
(Must have skills)
- Swift (1+ years)
- iOS Fundamentals
- MVVM/VIPER (1+ year)
- SOLID principles
- Third party integrations likes google map, firebase, Analytics
- Know about push notification & deep linking
(Good to have Skills)
- Swiftgen or any other dependency injection framework
- Core Data
- Performance Optimization (Launch time, App Size, Network)
- XCTest or any other UT framework
- Solved a core level problem (at least 1)
- Have built your own library
- Any apps that have been submitted to app store
● 1+ years in developing applications on iOS.
● Experience working within consumer applications with a high amount of active
● Strong foundation in computer science, data structures, algorithms and software
● Worked directly with teams or team members in different time zones.
● Graduate in technical discipline (or equivalent working experience)
● Plus: Firebase, Good communication Skills
● Please attach Play store/ AppStore links of your apps with the application
Roles and Responsibilities
Create & manage world-class apps that have the potential of reaching millions of users.
Roles and responsibilities include -
1. Addition of new features to existing app and making sure minimal crash rate and ANR
2. Adding new AI models built by the data science team into the android environment
3. Creating reasonable timelines and making sure delivery is according to planned schedules
+ Premier institute(s) preferred - but not a requirement for the job.
+ Salary is negotiable based on your skillset