- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
Good Analytical thinking
Understand client requirements
Good Know ledge of testing APIs for integration.
Experience in Redux and React
“Opportunity to work with a Silicon Valley based security and governance startup”
About PrivaceraPrivacera, Inc is a California based start-up company that is looking for Senior Software Engineers to work out of
our Mumbai based office. Privacera is a cloud-based product which uses Cloud native services in AWS, Azure and
GCP. Privacera is a fast-growing start-up and provides ample opportunity work on all Cloud services like AWS S3,
DynamoDB, Kinesis, RedShift, EMR, Azure ADLS, HDInsight, GCP GCS, GCP PubSub and other services.
About our company
Freestone Infotech is a global IT solutions company providing innovative best-in-class turnkey solutions to
enterprises worldwide and is a partner to Privacera in Mumbai.
If you want to work in a start-up culture and are ready for the challenge, then join us on our exciting journey.
UI using ReactJS. You will be part of our elite team of engineers and will be working on the development
If you enjoy working with all the cutting-edge technologies and love working on new innovative
technologies, please read on!
• 3 to 6 years of experience in front end development
• Familiarity with WebPack, Requirejs, Nodejs
• Deep understanding of web standards & technologies.
• Knowledge of MVC Architecture
• Experience with version control (Git) a plus.
• Experience in an Agile development environment. Knowledge of methodologies such as SCRUM.
• Experience with Client/Server development
• Experience with Client/Server development
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a related field.
As a Frontend SDE in our feature engineering organization, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop front end screens for single click configuration of our API and AI models.
- Frontend overlay screens on various browsers (including web and mobile).
- Write computer code for highly available, scalable systems that are easy to maintain.
- Code web crawlers and scraping solutions that can seamlessly extract the content from any front end pages through a simple configuration / one click solution.
- Automated QA testing of all front end components that you develop.
- Own the timely and quality of delivery, including
- Automated Unit testing
- Zero P1, P2 and P3 from Dev to QA environments.
- Zero regression issues
- Deliver on time as per the product roadmap.
In this high impact role, you develop future defining software and will also be recognized for your technical acumen and leadership.
- Engineering / Masters in computer science.
- SDE in a product engineering organization.
- Must have front end development experience in a SaaS environment.
- Must have owned and delivered end to end modules
- Relevant Skills / Experience in:
- Technical skills including
- React JS
- Integration with REST API
- Node.js skills are good-to-have
About ishield.ai company:
We are a deep-tech, AI based, SaaS startup, working on complex challenges of tackling unconscious bias and toxicity in online content. Solutions to some of the problems we are solving are futuristic, bleeding edge, in the research space and these technologies are yet to be created.
Through the solutions we build, we want to create a meaningful impact on the society. Our aim is to make online spaces safer, inclusive and human for our future generations.
About our products:
Using the latest advancements in AI, we create AI algorithms that can detect unconscious bias and toxicity in any form of content (text, audio, video and images). These algorithms are exposed for enterprises through SaaS APIs, which seamlessly integrate with any enterprise software.
- Working closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI / UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules, and maintainability of the code.
- Implementing UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side servers at scale.
- Reviewing and optimizing usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- Performing well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design / technology.
What you need to have:
- B.Tech / B.E.; M.Tech; MBA / PGDM; MCA
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Understanding of REST API, GraphQL
- Understanding of web sockets
- Must have used TDD frameworks mocha, chai, jest et
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- A team player with good communication skills
We have an urgent opening for the React JS Developer.
Must have hands on experience for at least 2 years.
We are US based IT Company.
Working 5 Days a Week.
Best package in the industry.
1. Developing new user-facing features using React.js
2. Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
3. Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
4. Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application code.
5. Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
6. Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
7. Proficiency with agile development methodologies
8. Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
Skills and requirements:
1. Thorough understanding of React.js or Vue.js and its core principles
2. Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
● Good understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML5, CSS3,
● Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
● Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
● Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
● Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent
style across platforms and browsers
● Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML
● Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- NodeJS knowledge is a plus.
- Fluent in responsive design and mobile / tablet UI / UX.
- Knowledge about UI testing automation.
- Web mobile (touch devices: mobiles and tablets) experience is expected.
- UI Performance: should have hands on experience of optimising page load, rendering, caching
- Good understanding of AJAX and its UI implications.
- Sense for appeal & aesthetics from a usability perspective.
- Obsessed with best practices and have an eye for detail.
- Self starter with a high level of drive and commitment.
- High energy and drive to work in a startup environment.
- Conceptual thinking, flexibility and ability to juggle with multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and confidence to deal with complex issues.
- Strong communication skills.
- Hands-on and detail oriented.
MUST have Hands-on experience in ReactJS.
Experience with popular ReactJS workflows such as Flux or Redux.
Good to have knowledge on AngularJS / NodeJS / ExpressJS / VueJS,
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SCSS.
Familiarity with integrating RESTful APIs.
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github
Experience in Redux/Flux.