The supply chain is a $57 Trillion industry that is only growing – yet this industry has been slow to adopt technology. Businesses in every industry, from food and beverage to retail, to manufacturing, to pharmaceuticals, are facing this same problem – an inability to make consistent smart supply chain decisions – we think we can help.
Built by a team put together by industry veterans who have had multiple exits (most recent was a $1.5B sale of LLamasoft to Coupa). We are looking for top software engineers to build the core platform.
Please check out the video message from out CEO,
What are we looking for?
- You are a hands-on programmer and have professionally programmed for at least 3 years, preferably building web applications.
- You are a quick learner and prefer picking up tools & languages as needed for solving the problem at hand in the best way possible.
- Prior product building experience or from a startup background would be a plus.
- Sound knowledge and application of algorithms and data structures.
- A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done.
Tech Stack requirement - Polyglot (Will starting with Python, Django)
This is for a product based fin tech company based out of Bangalore.Its a remote job opportunity due to Covid and later it will be a hybrid work model.
Hands on experience in design and developement using Rest Api's.
Excellent working knowledge in Python.
- Must have penchant for good API design.
- Must be a Stickler for good clear and secure coding
- Must have built and released APIs in production
- Experience in working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Must have designed thoughtful, extensible data models
- Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services.
- Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
InViz is Bangalore Based Start-up helping Enterprises simplifying the Search and Discovery experiences for both their end customers as well as their internal users. We use state-of-the-art technologies in Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Text Mining, and other ML techniques to extract information/concepts from data of different formats- text, images, videos and make them easily discoverable through simple human-friendly touchpoints.
Exp: 4-7 years
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of working experience in Advanced Python application development
- Experience working Cloud-Native Architectures and microservices frameworks in high volume production setup
- Experience with AsyncIo or other reactive frameworks
- Experience in working with Cloud- GCP, AWS and familiar with modern DevOps stack
- Experience working with large scale databases like RDBMS, MongoDB, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, etc
- Familiarity queuing systems like Kafka/SQS/Kinesis is a plus
- Familiarity with Data Warehousing (BigQuery/Redshift/Hive)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Take ownership of a product feature and build it end to end.
- Troubleshoot issues with applications.
- Design and build our systems for scalability.
- Work independently on the projects, but guide engineers in building scalable systems.
- Understand issues like response time, scalability, asynchronous systems, user engagement, and write code considering these paradigms.
at Digital Marketing Company
Urgently looking for our client company as Senior Backend Developer in Mumbai
Apply with updated CV
Designation-Sr Backend Developer
Exp-Min 2 Years
• 2+ years of hand on experience in a related field
• Proficiency in Python with hands-on experience in developing APIs with Flask or Django
• Comfortable with Linux development environment
• Familiarity with frontend platforms such as HTML/CSS would be a plus
• Experience with: MySQL, Postgres, AWS Services (Redshift, EC2 & S3)
- Experience in web services (SOAP/REST)
- Experience in open source packages/libraries
- Experience in ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Prior experience with full life-cycle development in Agile environment
- Prior experience integrating to e-commerce system components (e.g. CMS, DAM, PIM, OMS, and ERP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel
- Experience source control and collaboration tools such as AzureDevOps, Jira, Confluence, and git
- Experience with web frameworks, interactive web development, responsive web design
- General understanding of ML/AI
Company Details :
- US based IT company having HQ in California, USA
- Largest manufacturer of medical scrubs with 650+ employees in USA
- Excellent office infrastructure at Iscon cross road, S. G. Highway
- 5 days a week working culture
JD - Python Developer
- Design and implement software features based on requirements
- Architect new features for products or tools
- Articulate and document designs as needed
- Prepare and present technical training
- Provide estimates and status for development tasks
- Work effectively in a highly collaborative and iterative development process
- Work effectively with the Product, QA, and DevOps team.
- Troubleshoot issues and correct defects when required
- Build unit and integration tests that assure correct behavior and increase the maintainability of the code base
- Apply dev-ops and automation as needed
- Commit to continuous learning and enhancement of skills and product knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in development and design
- Proficiency in Python and extensive knowledge of the associated libraries Extensive experience with Python data science libraries: TensorFlow, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, etc.
- Strong skills in producing visuals with algorithm results
- Strong SQL and working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and other data storage technologies
- Strong web development skills Advance knowledge with ORM and data access patterns
- Experienced working using Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Deep knowledge of DevOps practices and cloud services
- Strong collaboration and verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, organized, and thorough
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team-oriented mindset
- Fast learner and creative capacity for developing innovative solutions to complex problems
PYTHON, SQL, TensorFlow, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas
- You will design and develop large scale distributed services.
- You will analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of the platform as a whole.
- You will act as the primary owner of one or more components while driving innovation in your area of ownership.
- You will proactively research & evaluate new tools, technologies, and techniques to improve the value of the system.
- You will work with engineering leadership in solving and architecting solutions for challenging or complex development issues.
- You will work independently and handle dependencies with very minimal oversight.
- You will take initiatives in developing and maintaining integrations of best practices within the back-end.
- You will help identify systemic issues, performance bottlenecks and work on design/architect improvements.
- You have 2+ years of experience in product software development.
- You have designed and scaled up the system.
- You have a strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- You are an incessant problem solver and tougher the problem gets, more fun you have.
- You have strong command in any one or more of the following languages: Python.
- You understand the business impact of your decisions.
3 + years expertise in Python 3.7, Django 2 (or Django 3).
Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic in Django (RESTful APIs).
Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
Strong unit test and debugging skills.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
Django Channels, Web Sockets, Asyncio.
Experience working with AWS or similar Cloud services.
Experience in containerization technologies such as Docker.
Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application (caching, Redis)
Animaker's growth is skyrocketing. We plan to make Animaker the world's go-to place for animation & video. We look for someone who is excited to make an impact with a constant everyday effort to set a difference in the project, team, company & the industry as a whole. We’re out to change the world, one video at a time.
- Building scalable web applications
- Integrating UI elements with server-side
- Handling Security and Data Protection
- Integrating front- end with SQL and NoSQL databases and ensuring its consistency
- Building reusable code and libraries
- Optimizing the code to improve its quality and efficiency
- 2+ yrs of Backend development experience
- You have excellent programming skills in python, ORM libraries and Django
- You have experience inbuilt tools like Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Rundeck
- You are an expert in SQL (Redshift, PostgreSQL, MySql, or similar) and NoSQL (MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- You design, build and test RESTful web services.
- You have experience with Apache HTTP, NGINX, Tomcat or Jetty.