We are looking for an experienced mobile developer to join Triveous and help us in our journey to create world-class mobile products. She/He will be responsible for executing the entire mobile app development lifecycle. That includes understanding product requirements, writing requirement-related documentation, and writing high-quality code and tests.
You need to have a solid track record of building real-world mobile products that have been launched on the play/app store.
Since this is a remote role, you would need to be self-motivated and proactive in all the work that you do.
Main Responsibilities And Key Activities
- Build great native and cross-platform applications using industry best practices
- Analyze, debug and solve complex technical issues
- Write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability.
- Break down high-level technical requirements into specific implementation stories
- Show ownership on project features
Qualifications And Professional Knowledge
- Should have at least 1 year of work experience in native Cross-platform frameworks like Flutter/React Native and Android
- Should have published one or more apps on the play/app store
- Must have strong expertise in programming languages like Kotlin or Dart
- Very strong in computer fundamentals, data structures, and database design.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Location: Remote(Preferably located in India)