Skills & Qualifications:
1) Minimum 10 - 14 years of overall experience.
2) Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience implementing Adobe AEM, AEM architecture, AEM
Application Design and Development.
3) Minimum 4-5 years of experience in design, develop and support of large-scale web application
development, AEM deployment architecture.
4) More than 7 years of Software Programming/Demand Generation experience.
5) Strong knowledge and working experience with Java development is a MUST.
7) Experience with REST, OSGi, Sling and SOAP.
8) Develop Build scripts in Gradle/Maven.
9) Proficiency with complex IT/software solutions is a must.
10) Good to have experience in either Database Marketing, Marketing Operations, or Email Marketing.
11) Strong process development skills; ability to transform best practices and prospect requirements into
highly efficient and executable business processes.
12) Excellent verbal and written communication and articulation skills.
13) Ability to apply creative thinking and sound reasoning, and to communicate effectively verbally and in
14) Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to work independently and function as a strong team player.
15) Proactive, detail-oriented and capable of handling a significant volume of work.
16) Must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative.
17) Results oriented, outstanding attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. Attention to
18) Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Experience with client-focused solution architecture consulting, inclusive of project planning, estimating and resourcing.
- Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment.
- Experience in creating and maintaining dev-ops related scripts for enterprise applications.
- Experience of formal project management environments, including Agile.
- Experience in creating low level designs of the entire applications including servers, deployments and workflows.
- Has an extensive and consistent ability of delivering complex projects throughout life cycle.
- Experience managing the development and delivery of commercial websites.
- Experience managing or leading a team of multi-skilled engineers, developers and QAs.