We are looking for Senior Full Stack Java/J2ee Developer with hands on Angular.js experience with Spring frame work and Web-services.
- Solid working experience in Java and J2EE development skills.
- Solid understanding of the collections frameworks.
- Working experience in developing web services using HTTP REST/JSON and SOAP.
- Working experience in PL/SQL
- Object-oriented and service-oriented design concepts, including knowledge of data transfer objects and associated design patterns.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Web design patterns and front end technologies like HTML5, JQuery and MVC framework like spring and Spring Boot.
- Detailed knowledge of browser DOM with direct manipulation.
- Hand-on experience with unit testing and working with continuous integration environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to solicit and formalize requirements and work with end users/customers.
- Ability to work in a semi-structured environment where requirements and priorities are dynamic.
- Experience with agile development methodology.
- Professional experience 5-8 yrs
- Btech engineering in computer science or IT
- Need strong Java full stack developer with the required skills mentioned below.
- Strong Java/ J2EE with hands on Angular.js experience with Spring frame works and Web-services
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Leading Technology Product Company
RIA’s vision is to build the gold standard for healthcare technology systems and healthcare data platform in India. The core technology we are building is a data platform on the cloud bringing together vast volumes and types of health data. A data analytics layer will sit on top and allow us to create AI and ML models in the near future. Additionally, we are working on an API ecosystem where we integrate with number of partners for insurance distribution and business partnerships. And to tie it all together a cutting-edge user experience to deliver better healthcare and insurance experience to customers.
If you’re looking to work with data platforms, API architectures, AI & ML models, or UX this place is right for you. Over the next few years you will have opportunities to build state of the art technology that is helping people stay healthy. We are looking for the best developers out there to help us architect, build and launch RIA’s platform. This is a great opportunity to be part of something new and cutting edge.
- 3-5 years of experience in building products and shipping to production or interest
- Extensive prior experience with Java and SpringBoot
- Should have developed REST-based services running
- Demonstrate proficiency of NoSql databases such as MongoDB
- Working knowledge of UI development using React
- Knowledge of using AWS services such as ELB, SNS, etc.
- Knowledge of using AWS to deploy systems on the cloud
- Abiliity to estimate time and complexity of development activities assigned
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- A deep hunger to create scalable technology products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Outstanding career growth & development opportunities
Competitive salary & work benefit package
Passionate, energetic & innovative work culture
Experience building high-performance, large-scale, distributed server applications.
Commitment to developing clean code that is easy to maintain and enhance strong logical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
Required language(s): English, Mandarin
Preferably Junior Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
Preferably candidate with at least 2-year experience in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in computer science.
- Experience with ( React+Node ) Or ( react + Angular) Or ( Node + Angular)
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to understand the business context
- Take responsibility for developing product features
- Implement development best practices
- Build a backend APIs using Java, Node, Python or GoLang
- Proficiency in leveraging Cloud Native components in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience in building scalable applications using Microservices principles is a plus
- Experience in designing for performance is a big plus
- Ability to write high quality code
- Experience in polygot persistence using databases like relational (MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB, Redis etc)
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and technologies is a plus
- Passion for continuous learning of new technologies
- Having around 10+ years of Experience in IT industry in Software Development.
- Having strong Python full stack developer.
- Having work Experience in OpenStack,Ansible, Shellscript, Chef, Puppet, Docker,ELK,OpenTSDB, Kafka, Zookeeper, Grafan
- Having work experience in SDN/NFV
- Having work experience in AWS,AZURE Cloud
- Experience in Python, HTML, CSS
- Having work experience in Open source and Open Flow Controller(SDN).
- Having work experience in Zabbix, Nagiso, OpenNMs Monitoring tool.
- Experience in Aglie methodology.
- Having work experience in Type1&Type2 Hypervisors and KVM.
- Having good knowledge on OOP'S concepts and Django ORM.
- Good Knowledge on MySQL ,Postgresql, HDFS, Timeseries
- Good Knowledge on ONOS,OpenKilda,Mininet.
- Having work experience in SDN/NFV, Orchestration
- Having work experience in Supply Chain Management system.
- Having work experience in MVT/MVC architecture.
- Having good knowledge networks, devices, service modeling and automation in systems.
- Having work experience on API & JSON implementation.
- Good Understanding of Software Development (i.e. SDLC)
- Good team player enthusiastic and quick learner
- Good interpersonal skill, commitment, result oriented with a quest and learn new technologies and understanding challenging tasks
We are hiring for Full Stack Java Developers with our MNC Client . Please go through the below details
- 7+ years of strong Java & J2EE working experience
- Micro services development build and deployment experience with CICD build pipeline.
- 3+ years’ experience with frameworks like spring, hibernate, jpa and databases like Oracle, PostgreSQL and NoSQL
- Experience using Agile software development methodologies.
- Shows interest around Quality and QA process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to effectively document artifacts and processes, then explain them to others.
- Knowledge of OOAD principles and methodologies (e.g. UML).
- Experience using GIT and issue tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Cloud-based applications leveraging AWS.
- Working experience in AEM 6.0+ implementation is desirable.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams is a plus
- Exposure to developing multi-tier, scalable, and browser-based applications.
- Ability to deal well with complex use cases and ambiguous problems.
- Proactive and ability to learn quickly.
- Experience to lead and mentor other developers
Work Location: Pan India- Remote Location
Experience: 8-5 Years
NP: Immediate / 10-15 joiners
- Design and development of three-tier - high performance and scalable enterprise product.
- Own feature development from definition, design through delivery.
- Hands-on full stack developer who is passionate about Go Language, Java/J2EE development, UI, SQL, building highly scalable and resilient applications, and focused on solving complex business problems
- Orientation to contribute both as a technical lead as well as an individual contributor.
- Lead the team to deliver high-quality software, by reviewing their work and mentoring them.
- Ability to research, follow up and resolve complex challenges.
- He/She will have responsibility for unit-level design, coding, unit testing, integration testing, and participating in the full SDLC
- He/She will be expected to produce high-quality code that can pass critical peer review, and work under a high-pressure and timeline-driven environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years experience in product development
- Responsible, organized, and possess critical thinking with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate good analytical problem-solving abilities and strong leadership aptitude
- Able to work at both abstract and detailed level
- Must be fluent in English, and strong communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter that likes to work as part of a team
- Strong experience in Core Java 8 and above, Collections and Data structures.
- Develop solutions using core java, Spring / Spring Boot, JSON, Rest API, and other web technologies.
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Enforcing and Writing code following good standards (well documented with good code coverage and properly tested code).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (Hibernate and Mybatis). Ability to model & design databases for high availability and high volume.
- Ability to design and build a scalable platform with APIs.
- Strong programming skills, as well as the ability to review complex code bases written by others.
- Strong knowledge of test-driven development and continuous integration
- Exposure to security, application clustering, and load balancing techniques.
- Passion for collaboration and working on agile teams. Prior experience with working on fast-paced milestones using flexible and adaptive methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Role: Full Stack Developer
Website: http://www.panamoure.com/" target="_blank">www.panamoure.com
- Working experience on NodeJS and any Database (MYSQL, MS SQL Server etc).
- Should have excellent communication and analytical skills.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing Hybrid Mobile Applications and Web applications.
- Develop, enhance and test front-end web and hybrid mobile applications to deliver innovative, responsive, customer-friendly experiences across multiple devices and platforms (Android, IOS, and Web).
- Write well structured, testable, and efficient code
Desirable / Good to have:
- Experience in Ionic, Cordova
Purpose: The person in this position would be responsible for backend integration of Deep learning algorithms, creating dashboards for clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Demonstrates a growth mindset, seeks feedback often and is effective in continuous personal and professional development Provides expertise in all phases of the development lifecycle from concept and design to testing Defines the architecture, best practices and coding standards for the product development team Supports continuous technical improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review Motivates team members and extends goodwill to other employees while having fun!
2+ years of software industry experience Strong Expertise in JS, PHP, React, Node, Angular2+, MySQL, PostgreSQL Solid understanding of software design, development, testing, and problem-solving Expertise in coding efficient, high quality and modularized software Experience in developing Web services - Rest/Soap APIs/HTTP API - Microservices Experience setting up and managing servers. Devops experience is a big plus Strong exposure on Database like RDBMS - Postgres DB / NoSQL DB like DynamoDB, Elasticsearch Experience in Cloud / Storage like Amazon (AWS) - EC2/EBS/S3 Expertise in test automation
Familiarity with Unix shell and source control systems and tools such as git Strong technical leadership skills Comfortable collaborating with designers, front-end developers and other team members Strong communication skills Technical Coaching and mentoring skills Understanding of machine learning, natural language processing is a plus.