Job Description for JS/Web3 Full Stack Engineer (YC-backed Web3 and FinTech company)
About the company
YCombinator backed. Singapore Headquartered. Fintech and Web3 Company. Small Team with Big Mission. Former founders and Serial Entrepreneurs. Non-linear career trajectory to grow, learn and earn in a fast-paced, high accountability, and empowering environment.
About the role
Build e2e consumer and enterprise products for web3 and Fintech world.
- Building frontend user interfaces, for web and mobile web applications using, React following pixel-perfect designs provided by the design team.
- Building Backend Infrastructure: robust, fast, and stable APIs in NextJs
- End-to-end high-quality software development for small and medium-sized projects.
- Quality control over their code, and supporting their code in production and release activities.
- Setting up their development and release environment and shipping consistent updates and releases to production.
- Setting up and owning the production environment where their code will be deployed.
- Working with product and growth teams as a problem solver and helping with scaling the product.
- Working with design teams to provide valuable engineering feedback on the product in the design phase.
Qualifications / key skills / competencies required:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering (or equivalent).
- Thorough understanding of the React framework and ecosystem, including async storage, Redux, etc.
- Fundamental working knowledge of Web3 projects on Solana. Knowledge and experience with popular SDKs such as Solana Web3.js, Metaplex.
- Fundamental working knowledge of writing programs on the blockchain, knowledge of Rust language, and the inner workings of Anchor Framework for Solana.
- Thorough understanding of the workings of NextJs for both SSR sites/products and for writing serverless APIs.
- Thorough understanding of the workings of backend components such as caches, queues, scheduled jobs, and WebSockets.
- Experience and expertise in working with a relational database such as Postgres or MySQL
- Experience and working knowledge of Git and Github
- High attention to detail in terms of UI development and alignment with design provided by the design team.
- High attention to detail in terms of their code's test case coverage, ensuring that the code is of the highest professional standards.
- Solid understanding of solution design and scalable web application architecture.
- Experience with React Native is a bonus. Must have at least 2 projects live in production.
- Operate with quality and speed with the ability to learn new libraries/frameworks with swift ease.
- Experience with setup of analytics and telemetry using tools such as Segment and Amplitude.
- Knowledge of Prisma ORM, GraphQL, TailwindCSS, and TypeScript is a plus.
- Location: Bengaluru/Remote.
- Date of joining: Immediate
Good to have:
React Native, Prisma ORM, Typescript, TailwindCSS, GraphQL