⌛️ Where will you spend your time?
- Define graphic design frameworks, pattern libraries, and visual style guides across products and brand.
- Communicate ideas for content and audience needs by developing visual designs, storyboards, mockups, prototypes, and more.
- Partner with designers, marketers, product managers and engineers to create presentations, documents, and websites to present concepts and information that is relatable and memorable.
- Create engaging infographics and information visualisations that clearly convey concepts and insights based on qualitative and quantitative data.
- Understand how to design for the web across browsers, screen sizes, and audiences.
🤝 What makes you a good fit?
- 2+ years of experience creating delightful graphic design experiences for digital products and brand.
- Deep understanding of typography, graphic design principles, trends and best practices across web and mobile.
- Experience in creating brand’s visual language by understanding product goals.
- Ability to take design from concept through execution, managing the work and ensuring timely delivery all while influencing stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Basic knowledge of UX and front-end web design processes and best practices.
- A self-starter with the ability to navigate ambiguous situations and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
The promised world of Web3 won’t be achieved without digital communities. DAOs are a mystery box, especially when it comes to a new joiner. For a new member to get a sense on how things work at a community, how to start actively contributing or how to build an on-chain reputation based on their contributions it’s vital to handhold and guide them; or risk losing them forever.
Similarly on the DAO Admin end, a lot of data sits in silos across the stack of tools they use with no way to identify the right contributors. Neither is there a way to enable new contributors to taste how DAOs actually work.
We at DaoLens are fixing all this, one step at a time :)
UX Researcher will be responsible for end-to-end UX research projects, whose observation & analytical skills can change the outlook of a product to suit users’ needs. Work on elevating the practice of research with qualitative and/or quantitative design research methods.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Know research in and out - conduct & evaluate primary, secondary, qualitative, and quantitative research.
- Work with qualitative data along with a good understanding of quantitative data interpretation.
- Collect and analyze user behavior through in-depth qualitative research, mixed methods, benchmark studies, usability studies, surveys and other appropriate methodologies.
- Help standardize and develop best research practices.
- Translate findings to business opportunities with a track record of fuelling business growth with your insights.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Very keen attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of the Design thinking / User-centered design process.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of qualitative and quantitative research methods, including when and how to apply. them during each phase.
- Successfully applying the applicable research methodologies to derive the best possible insights needed for making the best designs and best solutions to the client’s needs.
- Clear and close communication with internal teams, project managers and stakeholders.
- Create actionable deliverables in the form of engaging reports, journey maps or other materials as needed.
At smallcase, our mission is to change how India invests. We develop delightful, simple & transparent investment products and experiences for individuals to invest in stocks & ETFs. Over 3 million investors use our apps and products on a monthly basis.
In the last 5 years, we have orchestrated a fast-growing ecosystem of 300+ large, fast-growing and ambitious brands in the capital markets ecosystem by building a unique technology platform & API layer. We are a young, innovative team of 300 headquartered in Bangalore, yet operate in a remote-first way.
Smallcase is backed by world-class investors including funds like Sequoia Capital, Blume Ventures, Faering Capital, Premji Invest, institutions like Amazon, HDFC Bank and notable individuals including Hemendra Kothari (DSP), Nithin Kamath (Zerodha), Kunal Shah (CRED), Tanmay Bhat.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to join our dynamic team.
What you will do?
- Owning key product design decisions that impact usability, delight and scalability of the product.
- Lead a team of a few designers to coordinate over multiple projects at a time
- Own and continuously develop the design system and healthy design practices
- Lead design audits, analyze all the design elements used across all products in order to ensure that they're in sync with the design system
- Work with the product team and other designers to take concepts from ideas, through to sketches and wireframes and to high-fidelity designs and prototypes
- Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, wireframes/sketches, and visual design
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams as you’ll interact closely with engineering, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
- Conceptualizing and creating graphics/ illustrations based on requirements. Support sales activities like newsletters, case studies, product documentation etc. Use appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Coordinate and participate in research to help gather user insights.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the fields of the user interface, user experience, information architecture and more
Come join us if you have
- 3+ years of experience in leading a team, crafting product experiences for multiple screen sizes & platforms.
- A strong understanding and experience of taking UX decisions, based on a strong grasp of UX patterns, UI Patterns for different platforms & form-factors
- Have a good understanding of prototyping & Information Architecture
- An excellent sense of visual (typography, font pairings, colour theory & visual hierarchy) and interaction skills (micro-interactions & animations) along with proficiency in UI and interaction design tools - Sketch / Figma / After Effects / Photoshop / etc
Culture at smallcase
We are not just building a business - we are making a long-lasting impact both in the wealth & assets landscape with our unique technology & expanding ecosystem. Over the last 5 years - our team, products, and platforms have grown - and so have our ambitions. Innovation remains at the heart of what we do. Our other core values are transparency, integrity & long-term thinking.
Our key asset has always been our people, and we empower individuals to build and do some of their best work in their lifetimes at smallcase. Flexibility, ownership and constant feedback loops are some of the ways we keep evolving the working environment and that reflects in one of the highest employee NPS scores in the industry.
m56 Studios, Bangalore is looking for a UI Designer to join our growing team. We design, develop and operate engaging digital and mobile experiences for global brands, celebrities and media companies. We are looking for a UI Designer to turn ideas into easy-to-use products for our clients. UI Designers responsibilities include taking understanding the visual language, designing graphic elements and building components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with the relevant design tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Collaborate with product management, UX and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from hi-fidelity mocks to final hand-off to engineering
- Have a great understanding of visual aesthetics on web and mobile.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Familiar with the handoff process (e. g. 9Slicing).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Proven work experience as a UI Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Solid experience in creating UI, graphic design or illustration.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- Experience with after effects or 3d would be a good bonus.
- Almost half our products are games, so if you have prior gaming experience then that would be a plus as well.
The key responsibilities are to understand client briefs, determine requirements, visualize
concepts, and deliver.
The ideal candidate(s) should be cheerful, be a team player, passionate to do kickass work, and have an eye for detail.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Portfolio of design projects (does not matter if the project is not live)
- Knowledge of Designing tools (e.g. Figma and AdobeXD)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Backflip is a creative agency that offers design and creative solutions in the fields of branding & communication, print & packaging, stage & film production, etc. for corporates and start-ups. We are looking for a creative, energetic, enthusiastic young designer to join our team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designing creative visuals, both digital and print for specific briefs, working with the content team and adhering to brand guidelines and thinking creatively
- Contribute to brainstorming and conceptualization with the content team
- Run quality checks on creative assets.
- Research industry and design trends
The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a graphic design related industry
- A strong portfolio displaying a wide variety of print and digital work
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw & Microsoft Office
- Proficiency and fluency in English, verbal and written
- Flair for design, aesthetics and excellent eye for detail
- Good understanding of typography and page layout
- Good understanding of current design and industry trends worldwide
- Should be able to produce results in a fast-paced environment, work with speed and meet deadlines
- Ability to produce as an individual or as a part of team
- Hands on knowledge on print production
- Positive attitude and pleasant temperament
- A curious mind always wanting to learn and explore more
Making templets and graphics for interactive marketing
Making great looking dashboards
Designing A3 size sample forms