About myHQ by ANAROCK
myHQ is an affordable, flexible and hyperlocal workspace solutions provider which caters to a wide range of users from individual freelancers to corporate enterprises. We take up curated spaces inside beautifully designed cafes, restaurants and offices in your neighbourhood and convert them into inspirational work zones providing a seamless working experience. From full-fledged offices to pay-per-use passes, we empower you with the freedom to pursue your dreams by helping you have “Your Office. Your Way.”
About the Role
The marketing function is responsible for helping build the category of flexible working, listening to the changing workspace needs of individuals and organisations in today’s world and empowering them with the right environment to be able to make magic everywhere, every single day. We aim to do this by thought leadership in our content, deep understanding of our users through constant listening and research, increasing their awareness of our products & solutions through scalable channels, recruiting new users to our tribe and constantly increasing engagement with existing users by finding ways to make ourselves more relevant in their lives. We believe in the power of user & product thinking and data-driven insights and actions.
If you’re someone who believes that visuals are more powerful than words, someone who can convey complex ideas & thoughts through simple design, then this role is meant for you.
Role and Responsibilities
As a senior designer, you will be responsible for everything creative in the company.
Understand the target audience and capture the interests and vision of the brand
Lead the design-centric evolution of the company - participate & brainstorm in creative meetings to advise creatives & visual communication
Ideate and create fresh innovative designs for offline and digital collaterals - social media marketing, branded products, ad creatives, emailers, OOH offline branding etc.
Champion the brand visual identity and research graphic standards, ensuring guidelines and directives are embraced and adhered to in all executions
Come up with highly engaging designs with great attention to detail which is in accordance with brand attributes
Fondness for one’s craft, people who truly love what they do
Bachelor's Degree in Design from tier-1 design institutes in the country. Masters in
Design is not compulsory but will add weight to your candidature.
1+ year of design work experience preferably in a B2C organisation
Strong understanding of user-centric design principles to create logical, extremely engaging wireframes and artboards
Highly skilled in graphic design as well as illustrations
Strong understanding of colour palettes, fonts and content hierarchy in design
Highly experienced and comfortable in using various design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
Ability to convert long briefs into compelling visuals - clean design with short but effective content copies
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The candidate should be a highly-motivated, energetic, team player with a strong knack for details.
About Anarock Technology
7-10 years of experience, including 3+ years of lead experience, preferably working for a startup. The Creative Lead leads the design process including initial requirements definition and conceptualization with the Business Analysis teams and the project managers. A designer contributes to the evolution and improvement of the existing design process. The Creative Lead also collaborates with the internal teams to develop creative strategy. In addition, he or she also converts complex technical and/ or business concepts into compelling visuals/ graphics.
- The roles and responsibilities of the Creative Lead include the following:
- Overseeing all digital projects and being responsible for the overall quality of the design deliverable.
- Directing the creative team in production of digital assets and other deliverables online and in prints.
- Communicating and creating an overall creative team vision by defining the direction and goals for the group.
- Setting and maintaining creative standards for the department
- Writing project creative briefs especially for web and mobile layouts (the train of thoughts)
- Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/ operational risk controls in accordance with all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policy.
Industry: Digital Marketing & Web and App Development
Functional Area: IT Software – eCommerce, Internet Technologies, Mobile Apps
We are looking to hire 2 to 4 Communication Designers at Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd., Pune location with proficiency in Adobe CC and animation / motion graphics and Video editing skills. They should have a commercial arts degree/ Diploma. Should have good English communication skills and be able to understand the brief and translate that into effective communication. Work independently and proactively with team and client.
Experience 7+ years
Job Description- Sr. Visual & Graphic Designer
As a Graphic Designer you will...
- Develop and maintain a consistent brand image and identity across all company materials
- Collaborate with the marketing team to design a variety of assets including social media designs, blog designs, landing page designs, animations, digital ads, site graphics, iconography, illustration, etc.
- Work on multiple projects in parallel while staying organized and meeting deadlines
- Help define and develop our brand narrative, style, and positioning
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to production like online and offline brand visual display, promotion materials, video clips...
- Must understand product design standard. Establish and promote design guidelines according to brand requirement know well about the trending design style and enhance the brand creativity meanwhile.
- Rapidly create sketches illustrations to visualize and effectively communicate your ideas
- Occasionally collaborate with the product team to design visual elements for the application
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 6+ years of professional experience as a designer
- 2 years of minimum experience in internet design industry, experienced in illustration design or advertising design are preferred.
- Perfect graphic design and video editing skills, proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere/After Effect or other visual design tools;
- Strong communication skills, fully understand the design needs or use scenarios. Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Good cooperation and teamwork ability. Responsible for team, strong executive power, and capable of learning, able to withstand high-intensity work pressure.
- Please present your designs when come for interview.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with marketing, advertising, user psychology, and conversion optimization.
- Strong illustration skills.
What we value:
- Be a team player
- Embrace change
- Communicate clearly
- Deliver creatives on time
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra.
Nomadslab is looking for a Graphic Designer within the organization and creates simple, intuitive and efficient experiences for clients and users. The position will be of a graphic artist for our startup, active to the latest trend's regarding his/her field, should be familiar with various graphic designing standard's & requirements for the current market
Responsibilities and Duties
- Should be able to individually addressed designing of website, web banners, Facebook posts, digital advertisements, interactive page layouts, site grids, and interface demos, photo reducing, and enhancements, animated GIFs, and other such designing such objectives.
- Should be able to create interactive designs and develop fresh concepts that meet expectations of the brief objectives, define brand standards.
- Should have the ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail.
- Prepare work to be done accomplished by gathering information and material.
- Illustrate the concept by submitting a rough layout for approval.
- Should be a positive contributor to the team environment and must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have a passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills, customer focus, creativity, flexibility.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus