We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
What is the role of a Graphic Designer?
The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
About Walkover Web
Walkover is a place where developers work under one roof with thinkers and creators bringing ideas into existence.
To introduce best possible tools in the market in the least possible time, which will make the lives of people even easier and they are able to take benefit of the IT industry in a true sense.
To bring simple and easy-to-use products year after year and enhance our development process. For the year 2015, Walkover is working with the mission to work on its three major products:
- MSG91 - to make it a leader in the industry through its service quality and UI.
- Giddh - to make accounting an easier concept even for a common man.
- Socket - API middleware, making API integration easy.
Along with this, Walkover will strive for continuous innovation, experiments, and research which will show us the future.
Area of expertise
Being the IT domain for over 4 years, Walkover specializes in web based application development and mobile application development. It has been creating innovative products since it was founded and continues to introduce new products from time to time.
Technologies we use
Core PHP, Python, Node.js, Android, Windows, open source software, and powerful AWS servers. Walkover uses the best available technology - premium version of databases and so on so that our products work smooth and robust.
MSG91 (SMS solutions provider)
MSG91 is an internet based service that allows you to send SMS and critical alerts to the masses.
Product info: https://msg91.com/
Giddh (Accounting software)
Giddh is an extremely simple to use Accounting software that manages your day to day financial transactions in a systematic way so that it enhances the efficiency of your business.
Product info: https://giddh.com/
Socket (API Middleware)
Socket makes API integration process super easy and helps to connect multiple software so that you build a big business, not big software.
Product info: https://viasocket.com
We continuously inspire with our innovative ideas and let you evolve as a winner with us. We believe in aspiring and encouraging you at every step to make more meaning out of your personal and professional life.
We are looking for a senior designer to join our design team and lead us in our design projects. You will be required to oversee the design project from end to end, starting from conceptualization to completion. You will also need to coordinate with the market team and lead your design team towards producing high-quality designs. Your contribution will add value to the team and the end product, directly impacting our customer satisfaction and profits.
What to expect from the role:
- Hands-on experience with conceptualizing design projects, coordinating with creative teams and working on its execution.
- Guide teams towards finishing projects and campaigns.
- Approve and implement various policies to improve the department.
Visual Designing, Creative & Graphics Designing
An experienced UX designer, who is able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for planning and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, validate the proposed solutions with users and is expert in usability best practices.
You will be part of the product team, working closely with users, engineers, and UI designers, to build and refine our product.
In this role, you should be both analytical and creative, able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive, in order to attract and retain customers.
Simply put, you will be passionately and constantly solving challenging problems!
What you will do:
- Work closely with Product Owners to understand business requirements
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- Make design decisions that imbibe empathy related to core, as well as new functions and features
- Use user-centered design process and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Work directly with our engineers, delivering product specs and assets to them
- Work directly with other designers to envision and iterate the concept
- Compile research and create user flows
- Design mockups and high-fidelity user interfaces
- Conduct concept and usability testing as well as gather feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability). Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
What you have:
- 4 - 6 years of UX design experience.
- Solid grasp of information architecture, interaction design, information design, and usability testing
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Expertise in UX software and strong understanding of development technologies
- Ability to work with users to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Solid design background with an keen eye for quality and details
- Background in project management and research
- A plus if you have fintech knowledge and experience.
What you will bring:
- Approach problems holistically. Work with product owners/engineers to help define experience. This includes gathering requirements, creating design options and presenting those options to stakeholders at various stages in the process.
- Be nimble. You will be working to model problems with customer journey maps, while simultaneously designing and iterating against those needs and behaviors. Velocity and iteration are core to your being.
- Be flexible. Be ready to work on multiple projects, help your team members when they reach out and grow the team’s UX knowledge.
- Be a storyteller. Have a strong point of view, able to articulate and communicate ideas clearly to stakeholders. Bring in your style of presenting with awesome story telling.
- Build empathy as a culture. Enable organization to think and feel from a user’s perspective. Uncover opportunities to decrease friction and enable new pathways by talking to and listening to users about their frustrations and goals.
- Be committed to results. As a designer with experience, you will work closely with product leadership, cross-functional leads, to go beyond expectations.
- Collaborate like mad. Identify synergies and opportunities for optimized end-to-end experiences across workflows, channels, devices, and segments. Partner with the teams across geos to drive product experiences.
- Be accountable. In addition to design skills, you also have some development know-how to help you implement your designs. You are confident steering a project from the earliest ideation phases all the way through final delivery.
- Everyone is empowered to make decisions
- Transparency in communication keep us aware of where we are heading, and honest feedback helps everyone to grow quickly & in all directions
- You also have flexible timings and a great office space to work in
- Meal coupons and Uber Credits
Core areas of work:
- Creating product inspiration pieces and demos for the ad products we develop
- Design, update and manage the website together with the design team
- Support Product Marketing with timely and effective marketing collaterals
- Drive the internal brand agenda for employees, brand and business
- Design for social media.
- Design presentation decks for Sales and Marketing
You are the one, if:
- You are attentive to details and an extra space ticks you off.
- You value time
- You are good at expressing your thoughts, be it in any form - written, verbal or visual.
- A good challenge exites and motivates you.
- You have some understanding of the digital advertising/marketing ecosystem. If not, you are someone who is keen to learn.
- You can independently handle projects and take them from concept to execution.
- You are passionate about something outside of work.
- You have realised that I misspelt 'excites' in point no. 4
We are looking for a designer with a strong sense of conceptual thinking and well acquainted with digital trends to translate our brand message into distinctive visuals and communicate with our consumers.
- Design collaterals for our performance marketing team across multiple display networks, social media, and native platforms
- Execute our visual strategy and calendar to be deployed across all digital channels
- Work with our copywriter to conceptualize compelling designs that increase the brand’s overall reach, engagement, and conversions to sales
- Work on design collaterals like social media creatives, videos, infographics, blog & web banners, emails, landing pages, etc
- Optimize designs and visual language to match the relevant channel requirements but also maintain our overall brand tone
- Monitor and implement relevant digital design trends to keep our brand communication engaging and up-to-date with industry standards
- 5 - 6 years of experience designing digital content and marketing collaterals, with a good portfolio of work
- Has a clean visual design sense with good conceptual, typography, grid, and illustration skills
- Animation and video editing skills will be an added advantage, but not mandatory
- Can work independently and in a team to manage multiple projects and aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high volumes
- Exceptional attention-to-detail
- Must be proﬁcient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Understand competitive and best-in-class design practices for digital content
Web page wireframes and designs
Web page image selection and prep (cropping, editing, etc.)
Email template design
Email image selection
eBook layout and image selection
Infographic design / layout
Customer story image selection/prep
Image ads design and resizing
Motion graphic ads design and resizing
Social post prep
Powerpoint deck clean-up and formatting
Print signage and other collateral
Responsibilities and skill sets
Fluency with the Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and Microsoft Office
Create clean, modern designs that follow Sprinklr brand guidelines and visual systems, and engage sophisticated B2B audiences
Design effectively across multiple mediums, including publication, digital, and motion
Bring technical topics to life in a clear, compelling, and human way
Appropriately integrate icons, photography, and illustrations
Adhere to templates and best practices for all asset types
Managing a high volume of projects, adhering to deadlines, and proactively asking questions as needed
Degree in Graphic or Digital Design, Graphic Arts, or related field
3+ years of in-house or agency design experience, including time with B2B or SaaS companies
Ability to share high-quality work samples is a must
Experience working in a remote Center of Excellence and/or for a global company highly preferable
- 1 to 2 years’ experience on developing apps or games
- Passionate about games as well as creating digital assets.
- Should be understanding of current mobile platforms.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe Creative Cloud tools etc.
- Should be fast in execution with Adobe Creative Cloud tools.
- Should be understanding of popular mobile, casual, and social games.
- Willing to work in a game product Startup company.
Why Should you Join us ?.
- Lots of learning opportunities- Free Books / Courses.
- Competitive Salary
- Free Medical Insurance for you and your family!
- Lunch on all day you order we pay 60%.
- Unlimited Snacks, Tea & Coffee in the house at all times.
- Work with a super-talented team of engineers and designers.
- Casual Dress Code- Slippers, shorts, all is good!
At BlackLight and we bring classic game experience to mobile. Our games have been rocking the Play Store since launch.
Our real time multiplayer games are a piece of cutting-edge technology, we take pride that they are played by more than 2 million players daily.
Our flagship game, Ludo SuperStar has been downloaded more than 50 million times. Other titles include - CallBreak, Carrom, Solitaire, Spider Solitaire and Word games.
- Drawing up detailed website specifications
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colours
- Create PSDs for visual layout of web pages
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs designing the website's visual imagery and ensuring it's in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client
- Working with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers- Researching current design trends
- Continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments.
- Create mock-ups for proposed project pages and update them as needed