We are looking for a Full-time Senior Java Developer at Chennai | Madurai | Coimbatore | Hybrid Mode.
Key Skills: Java | Spring | Hibernate | ORM | Micro services | Cloud (AWS or Azure - Optional)
- Proficient & Hands on experience in Java (all versions) with Spring framework and Web services.
- In depth knowledge of Spring Boot & with project experience.
- Experience in Hibernate & SQL and strong command of object-oriented design.
- Exposure & working knowledge in Micro Services Architecture.
- Good to have work experience in Cloud applications AWS (Amazon Web Services) or Azure.
Benefits, of working with OptiSol:
- Great Learning & Development program.
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced & fun team.
- Spot Awards & Recognition.
- Competitive Salary Package.
Explore about OptiSol:
Life at OptiSol: https://www.optisolbusiness.com/life-at-optisol
Benefits at OptiSol: https://www.optisolbusiness.com/benefits-at-optisol
"Joy through gratitude"
About Optisol Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
What You'll Do
- As an early member of our engineering team, you will work directly with the CTO and Head of Product to spec, design, and build the core product functionality
- Help us build out a reliable team in India that knows our tech stack and is passionate about the work that we do.
- Motivate and lead a team of software developers to reach and exceed company goals.
- Solve problems you don't know how to solve: You'll encounter challenges we haven't yet come across yet. And when the time comes, you'll think through problems, evaluate approaches and teach yourself whatever is needed.
- Lay a solid foundation for the product to scale, keep our technical debt in check and help us hire a team of incredible engineers.
What We're Looking For
- 6+ years of experience as a software engineer
- 1+ years of experience leading projects or teams of engineers
- Hustle & Grit. Willingness and desire to take on personal responsibility for the business as a whole and “figure it out”, whether it’s in your exact functional lane or not.
- Excitement and passion for expanding financial access to healthcare.
- Experience with Java, a relational database, React (or a comparable front-end framework) and building full-stack web apps.
- A great understanding of how Restful services and Gradle works
- Ability to overlap with EST morning hours
- Our full tech stack includes: Docker, Spring, Gradle, Hibernate, ExpressJS, NextJS, Amazon Web Services, Java, N8N, Python
The ideal candidate must have extensive development experience of microservices using Java Spring Boot. In addition, they should know the installation, configuration, platform operations, and troubleshooting of API products. Besides, they should also have experience in API design, BaaS, Advanced proxies, Analytics, Developer Portal, and creating RESTful API patterns.
Develop and design RESTful microservices and APIs
Be involved in the development life cycle and would be doing definition and feasibility analysis
Apply latest software design techniques and contribute to the technical design of new solutions
Troubleshoot issues and solve problems where needed
Write object-oriented and maintainable code
Deliver quality results on time with minimal supervision
Work with multiple stakeholders involved in the project
Deliver APIs with standard documentation as per Open API standards
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering
At least 3-5+ years of experience in developing APIs and microservices using Spring Boot
Expertise in Java
Hands-on Experience in OOPS concepts, Spring Boot, Spring 3.x, Spring Dependency Injection (IOC, MVC, JDBC, JMS, etc.), and hibernate or any other ORMs
Hands-on experience in web services-RESTful
Knowledge of Restful API design patterns
Working knowledge in Databases (SQL Server, Oracle) and SQL
Hands-on experience in NGINX (Webserver and Reverse proxy)
Hands-on experience in setting up MTLS between microservices
Hands-on experience in docker implementation
Hands-on experience in consuming SOAP services from microservices
Hands-on experience in application servers like Tomcat and WebLogic
Hands-on experience in any of Java IDE (Eclipse, IntelliJ)
Hands-on experience in dependency and build management tools preferably Maven
Familiarity with code versioning tools, like Git, SVN, and Mercurial
Familiarity with APIGEE API gateway
Familiarity with Node.js
Onsite - Bahrain
We are building a team whose area of focus will be web GUI development. This will be a horizontal team that will specialize in GUI development and will build GUIs for all our products. Our GUI development platform is a proprietary tool. It has an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) which comes with a rich library of widgets. It allows you to design the web page without having to go into details of the HTML/CSS, by using a drag and drop philosophy. Once a widget is in place on a page, one can define the database interactions of the widgets by defining the underlying table structure and SQL queries. In addition to SQL & database knowledge, the work also involves data manipulation using Java programming. Query performance and Java code performance and optimization will be very essential for work. So we are looking for good programmers with UI + Java + SQL background who are keen to take up GUI development as a specialization.
- Hire and mentor a team of high-calibre front-end and Backend engineers
- Design and develop new user-facing full-stack applications.
- Building reusable components and front-end, backend libraries for future use
- Optimizing pages for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Optimize Backend to high scale.
Skills and Experiences:
- 6+ years of experience in software development with minimum 1 year as a tech lead.
- Experience in NodeJS, ReactJS, PostgreSQL, Redis, AWS.
- Deep understanding of at least one of React JS / Vue JS and its core principles
- Deep understanding of NodeJS.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as babel, webpack, npm
- Familiarity with at least one code versioning tools such as Git, SVN etc.
- Experience in building complex single page applications with front end and backend.
- Experience with production full stack environment debugging and DevOps experience.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Hands on coding experience.
Good to have:
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web development.
- Experience with writing unit test cases with JS frameworks.
- Experience with high scalable applications.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of Experience in Angular framework or ReactJS
• Must have Java development experience with an ability to develop unit/integration test cases using Junit /TestNG.
• Must have the ability to work independently.
• Must have extensive experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies.
• Must have strong experience in continuous integration within DevOps environment.
• Good to have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (in English).
• Must have Experience in working with GIT/BitBucket
● Work on developing solution for ingesting multiple datasets in large volumes
● Develop REST APIs using spring framework.
● Develop solutions for indexing heterogeneous datasets and searching analysing indexed data
● Perform daily tasks for Elastic search clusters and environments
● Continuously optimize the infrastructure and configuration of Elastic search for production
● Deploy, configure, test, maintain Linux based Operating System Elastic clusters and environments
● Design and implement highly scalable ELK (Elastic Search, Logstash, and Kibana) stack and Elastic ache
● Architecting data structures using Elastic Search
Design, development, administration, and delivery of Elastic Search ELK based reporting solutions.
● Build reports using APIs that leverage Elastic Search.
● Analyse and improve application performance while searching for simple and robust solutions to
● Work closely with the Team to design & development of the app.
Skill set Required
● Must have 4+ years of experience working with Java Programming and building web services.
● Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, concurrency, distributed processing and data
● Experience in REST APIs using Spring framework.
● Must have good experience with Apache Kafka and writing producers and consumers in Java.
● Good experience in Elastic Search and writing queries using Java client.
● Ability to design elastic search indices and knows when to rebuild the index and how to structure it
based on query pattern.
● Strong knowledge of designing and architecting distributed systems.
● Good understanding of No SQL databases.
● Good understanding of Micro services architecture.
● Excellent knowledge of project development project methodologies.
● Basic knowledge of SQL queries.
• Design and code the excellent workflow, features, or modules in the Simplify360 suite.
• Tackle challenging engineering and product problems, create solutions to customer's problems.
• Create new ideas with our design teams to continually iterate on the experience.
• Work cross-functionally to evaluate the relative importance of and need for product initiatives.
• Take ownership of modules from design to implementation and deployment.
• Great software design and development skills. Deep knowledge of design, coding, and implementation.
• Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others.
• A sense of urgency and ownership over the product.
• Comfortable with full-stack projects and able to build a minimum working and prototypes quickly.
• Knowledge of Solr, Kafka would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Big Data solutions like Hadoop, HBase would be an added advantage.
• Great attitude towards work and people.
- Design and code the amazing workflow, features or modules in Simplify360 suite.
- Tackle tough engineering and product problems, create solutions of customer's problems.
- Create new ideas with our design teams to continually iterate on the experience.
- Work cross-functionally to evaluate the relative importance of and need for product initiatives.
- Take the ownership of modules from design to implementation and deployment.
- Great software design and development skills.
- Deep knowledge of design, coding and implementation.
- Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others.
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product.
- Comfortable with full-stack projects and able to build a minimum working and prototypes quickly.
- Knowledge of Solr, Kafka would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Big Data Solution like Hadoop, HBasewould be an added advantage.
- Great attitude towards work and people.
- Intellectually curious.
|Highly experienced with back-end server side programming frameworks - Node.js/J2EE Spring Boot|
|Proficient experience using frontend frameworks - Angular/React.js|
|Expertise in Databases, SQL - MYSQL/Postgres and NOSQL - MongoDB/Redis|
|Understand and implement overall architecture of a Web application.|
|Follow code quality standards and ensure responsiveness of applications.|
|Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to develop new features using JIRA/Clickup etc.|
|Experience working with designers and converting designs/wireframes to visual elements.|
|Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.|
|Development experience for both mobile and desktop views.|
|Experience with deployment of applications on Cloud platform servers - AWS/Azure.|
|Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket etc.|
Primary: Core Java, Spring boot, Microservices, Angular 4+ version, HTML, CSS
- Should have hands on experience on Angular 4 + version and Java Development.
- An in-depth understanding of design aspects and should be able to apply the same.
- Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to web application.
- Familiarity with JS frameworks such as AngularJS, jQuery
- Experience with server-side technologies languages such as Node.js, Bower, Gulp/Grunt
- F/E Unit test framework: Jasmine, Protractor
- B/E Unit test framework: JUnit Mockito
- Knowledge and experience using IDEs such as Eclipse/RAD/IntelliJ,
- Good working experience in Core Java, MVC frameworks, and UML, Design Patterns.
- Experience in Jersey or Rest Easy
- Experience with EJB, Hibernate, Spring Framework
- WebSphere Application Server and DB2 and Oracle DB
- Experience in design and engineering of REST/SOAP based web services.
- Should have experience utilizing best practices and have worked with industry standard design patterns.
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 Security Rules
- Proficient understanding of Code version tool like Git/ Bitbucket and SVN
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and tools such as Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience in distributed Agile SCRUM methodology
- Hibernate/JPA, jQuery, bootstrap, Webservices, Good communication skills.
Work Experience: 3 to 8 Years
Work Location – Pune (Viman Nagar)
About Company: Great Places to Work certified company
AIT Global India Pvt. Ltd. ( LINK ) is one of the formidable IT Services Organization which has deeper expertise in various areas of Technology to address the critical business priorities of customers from Public Sector, Education, E-Commerce, Healthcare, BFSI, Financial Services, Automobile, Manufacturing Retail and a lot more. Organizations belonging to these industries have to – not only be agile towards the Technological Disruptions and maintain a steady / balanced course towards its business priorities, but also Overcome the Challenges to Maintain Costs & ‘Ensure Long-Term Growth’ as this scenario isn’t going away anytime soon. We are headquartered out of Matawan, New Jersey (USA). In the past one and half decade, we have organically grown from service to service each time exceeding our goals and moving forward towards the next. There are a range of services which we could deliver for the customers that could add value to their business goals or objectives, which help them attain new milestones of growth. With almost a Decade and a Half Years of Happy Customers from different parts of the world for services ranging from Web Technologies, Mobile Technologies, Product Development, DevOps, Data & Analytics, Quality Assurance, Digital Content Management, to emerging Technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Cyber Security, Cloud and more... our organization has served customers when it mattered them the most; to help them achieve their business growth priorities. While doing this we now have almost 100 employees working from USA on H1 Visa working in 4 different time zones and in India we have around 200+ Employees, working on different IT projects out of the two locations in Pune.
And of course - As an IT Services Organization we are also helping our customers with Subject Matter Experts from various fields of Technology on a 'Contract to Hire' basis as a part of our Consulting Line of Business.
We have our Registered Office at Wanowrie and our India Development Centre is located at Viman Nagar, E- Space IT Park.
We are proud to be ISO certified and as Great Place to work certified since last wo consecutive years. AIT Global India feels honoured to have recently certified and featured in CIO Review earning recognition among their "Most promising RPA Service Provider" Companies.