Kwalee is a leading independent mobile game developer and publisher based in Leamington Spa – the UK’s biggest gaming hub outside Greater London and a great place to live – along with growing teams in Bangalore and Beijing.
Now the largest hypercasual games publisher in the UK, Kwalee is a company known globally thanks to half a billion downloads for hit mobile games including Draw it, Bake it, Shootout 3D, Rocket Sky and many more. These successes have driven rapid growth in recent years and with exciting new projects in the works for Nintendo Switch and PC alongside the studio's hypercasual specialism, Kwalee shows no signs of slowing down!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of mobile gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays. Could your idea be the next global hit?
As Frontend Web Developer you love designing and producing excellent web interfaces and have a passion for games.
You'll be part of a development team that will be based in the new office that we're going to open in Bangalore.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make really powerful web-based tools and ensure that everyone in the company has the software that they need, especially when they don't actually know what they need!”
What you will really be doing
You'll be working directly with the server and client teams to create our games server admin interfaces. And closely with the analytics team developing features for our analytics platform WatchTower.
A portion of the work involves maintaining/improving our extensive games server admin interface and our in-house Analytics platform WatchTower.
You will be working with a lot of different technologies that make up our worldwide cluster where we support millions of daily players.
On some projects specific gameplay features rely on server side counterparts and complex web UI interfaces making for a good change of pace from Analytics and Data entry interfaces.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to get the best results
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology - if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with around 100 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the original Micro Machines video game.
Skills and requirements
Minimum 2 years browser-based programming experience
An excellent working knowledge of various programming languages, databases and scripting tools including at least one of bash, MySQL, CouchBase, Python, Java, C#, JSP, PHP
A creative mindset motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best
Interest in mobile games
Knowledge of the Unix, Linux, MacOS or equivalent development environments
Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2:1 or higher degree in a related discipline e.g., computer science, programming, maths
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Complete freedom to design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web, and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an ambitious Frontend developer to join our team
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows. You are expected to understand the business needs of our customers and provide solutions to the same.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, Optimize applications for maximum security, speed, and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end, Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
2. Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms
4. Good hands-on ReactJS/Angular2 +
5. Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux
6. Unit testing: knowledge of front-end testing frameworks
7. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
8. Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
About the Role
Reporting to the Software Engineering Manager and as a member of the Development team at IDC, the Sr. Software Engineer is responsible for delivering quality and performant software and design to handle the vast array of use cases that our customers have today. This role is responsible for Developing Software Solutions by learning information needs, discussing with managers, studying systems flow, data usage, finding problem areas and coming up with solutions & following the software development lifecycle.
- Responsible for technical development of multiple projects & products
- Working on data structures & algorithms, time & space complexity, OOPs
- Transforming Logic to Code
- Designing and developing UI front end Technologies.
- Working on web application development
- Developing products by using different technologies
- Doing optimization of Code
- Working on Debugging and fixing Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for web by using best practices
- Making sure that Web applications are secure
- DevOps transformation using Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other team members & Leaders to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
Qualifications, Skills & Experiences
- Minimum 5+ years of recent experience in building products on cloud
- Working experience of Redux is essential
- Experience in UI development with minimum two enterprise grade JS frameworks like Angular 4+, VueJS, ReactJs or others– Proven track record of having designed and deployed large scale & low latency cloud-based systems
- Strong experience in architecting and building multi-threaded, distributed systems.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance.
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others and strong analytical thinking skills.
- Extensive experience of mentoring junior engineers to success.
- Experience with Microservices Architecture
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and AWS/Azure cloud services is essential
- Hands on experience of building products for unix systems in addition to windows is good to have
- Very good communicator
Engineering graduate or higher from Tier I or Tier II colleges.
SaaS-Nest is a product-based company headquartered in Jaipur, Rajasthan. We have started our journey in February 2022 with a vision to transform HealthCare by technology. We are closely associated with Synergy Health 360, a US based healthcare organization. We have a team of experienced medical professionals to provide insights and innovation ideas which in turn is implemented by a perfect blend of young and qualified IT professionals.
About Team & Product/Project Details
We are building a health and wellness technology platform to cater the needs of US Healthcare market. Our product is aimed to provide anywhere/anytime access to Primary Care Physician and telehealth platform to patients and simultaneously provide better management options to providers for in-person and telemedicine appointments. The product will be EMR agnostic, scalable and provide licensed access to an integrated network of specialty services and predictive modeling technology.
SaaS-Nest Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is seeking an entry level Frontend Software Engineer to work as a key team member developing web-based solutions. The ideal candidate will possess a solid knowledge of frontend development.
What you will be doing
The Software Engineer will be working as part of an agile team with other passionate, driven, and talented people, creating healthcare solutions. Your primary responsibilities will include developing interactive web-based, mobile, and/or desktop applications using SaaS-Nest as well as industry best practices to deliver high value and quality to users.
What you bring (Experience Level & Mandatory Skills in potential candidate)
- Candidate should have strong fundamentals in modern frontend frameworks (Angular, React or others).
- Good communication & presentation skills.
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Technical Requirements
- Graduate in Computer Science and/or Engineering.
- Knowledge/Experience of modern web frameworks.
- Knowledge/Experience working with Single Page Applications (SPA) with universal rendering capabilities.
- Good understanding of the Web Components standard.
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility and making it part of the development workflow.
Bonus if you have
- Healthcare Industry experience
- Familiarity of working with TDD in JS with the help of frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, Karma etc is a plus
SaaS-Nest Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Expertise of UI framework - React / Redux, RXJS
- Preferred experience with new generation of Web Programming - using Micro Service, REST/JSON, GraphQL and Component UI models
- Expertise with data visualization flow development along with usage of modern charting and graphical java script libraries
- Data Structure and Design Pattern
- Strong knowledge of JSON data handling, GraphQL and their working
PROTRACKED is a growing Insuretech product based company. We are supporting around 50+ customers in 7 countries. We are looking for Mid Level to Senior Level front end developers.
The nature of work demands the following:
Good understanding of HTML and CSS
Some working experience in Vue.js (or similar frontend frameworks)
Should have a good sence of proportions, finish, and intuitiveness
Should be capable of creating reusable front end components
Some of the activities to be performed include the following:
Understand the user painpoints and use cases
Customize themes as per required user journy
Improve the user experience of existing applications
Helping other (Laravel) developers resolve UI related stuck areas
Write frontend applications, that consume backend APIs
Ability to self learn and implement new tech stacks
• Demonstrate expertise in software design patterns, with a passion for developing clean and
• Show thought leadership by mentoring and assisting tech/non-tech staff within the Namshi
• Take ownership of software development aspects, such as architectural discussions, sprint
planning, quality of
product and code, and user experience.
• Collaborate with other talented engineers spread across a multitude of tech teams.
• Demonstrate expertise in software design patterns, with a passion for developing clean and reusable
•Strong Computer Science fundamentals like Data Structures, Algorithms, Time Complexity, and
• High level understanding of system design and DB design
Understand requirements and translate that to product features.
Should be able to lead a team of developers and designers and communicate status to customers.
Should be efficient in developing and implementing best practices and write a smart piece of code.
Coding standards should be followed, and the code should be highly performant.
Should be able to do impact analysis and document the design of the components.
Should be able to develop reusable components using proper design patterns as listed by lead/architect so that it is extensible.
Should be able to integrate frontend with backend REST apis.
Strong experience in Typescript
Basic experience in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP, NodeJS, Python, Ruby)
Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize.
We are planning to expand our team to explore new opportunities and looking for creative, enthusiastic, and passionate individuals to join our team.
- Need to work on designing, developing, and testing UI for the platform
- Need to work with design teams to build new features to solve business problems and fill business needs
- Convert Design to Code using latest web technologies
- Integrate User Interface with Back-End APIs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Self-motivated, self-learning and thinking up and executing own ideas
- Knowledge in node.js, AWS, is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and manage the entire frontend of all platforms associated with Rejolut
- Exemplary tasks – Explore something new every day!
- Responsibility – Bring in your own ideas and get supported in executing them.
- Fun – Experience a family culture & celebrate with the founders & team.
- Team – Be a part of a high-performance & cultural diverse team
- Freshers can apply
- Students in their last semester or passed out in 2020 can also apply
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Timings: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Duration of internship: 6 months/PPO(Performance Basis)
Stipend: INR 10,000 -15000 / per month
Please apply only if -
- You are available for the above said duration.
- You prefer to work in a fast paced environment with growth & learning opportunities
- If you have not applied for an internship before with us.
- have relevant skills and interests
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as Visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and have led teams in leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz.
- Health Insurance
- Work from Home
- Fast growth and more visibility into the company
- Experience to work on the latest technology
- Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
- Employee friendly HR Policies
- Paid leaves up to certain limits
- Liberal working atmosphere
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Write high quality code in ReactJS using TypeScript or JSX that is easy to maintain and test.
- Participate in an Agile environment using Scrum software development practices, Automated unit testing, Continuous integration, Code reviews, Version control systems, Automated build processes. Raise issues proactively that might impact delivery commitments.
- Fix production issues and maintain the code as needed .
- BS degree in CS or equivalent work experience 5+ years professional experience building single page applications in ReactJS using TypeScript or JSX with extensive experience working with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience working with cross-browser behaviors and quirks.
- Passion for new technologies. Product development experience building large scale web applications.
- Experience designing and developing highly scalable consumer facing web application. Care deeply about writing high-performance, reusable code for components that will be used across our product.
- GraphQL experience is preferred.
he client side and providing responsive feedback| Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed|Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS|Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around resource| Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets| Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts| Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions| Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks| Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)|Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments