Ø Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Ø Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Ø Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Ø Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Ø Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Ø Experience with popular React.js workflows
Ø Experience with data structure libraries
Ø Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Ø Successfully integrate and secure Restful API
Ø Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Ø Experience with Agile methodology, CI/CD and DevOps Pipelines (Azure Pipelines)
Ø Bootstrap experience requirement - increasingly likely that will play a larger role going forward
Ø Experience with common front-end development tools
Ø Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Ø A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Ø Experience with source control systems - ideally Azure Dev/Ops
- Management Consulting
About Cognitio Analytics LLC
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Expert in the world of Front-end, with a proven track record and experience in this domain (Front-end)
- Has a proven track record, working on Digital/eCommerce projects, allowing him/her to be a discussion partner to the business
- Has working knowledge on latest standards like: ES6, Webpack, NodeJS, Atomic Scalable CSS (BEM)
- Has working knowledge on web performance and web performance tooling, like: WebPageTest, Lighthouse and has experience with relevant metrics to measure performance
- Has working knowledge on web security and standards like: OWASP
- Has working knowledge on accessibility and accessibility guidelines, like: WCAG
- Has working knowledge on SEO and SEO guidelines and implementation of SEO best practices
- Has working knowledge on code quality and testing tools and frameworks: Jest, Linting
- Has working in integrating with REST APIs and preferably has worked with tools and specs like: Postman, Swagger (OpenAPI 3.0)
- Has experience with Front-end code in the context of Adobe Experience Manager, and is fully capable in the gray area between Back-end and Front-end (e.g. JSPs, Dialogs, Ext-JS, Touch UI, etc)
- Has experience with JS Frameworks like Vue, Angular, React (at least one
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced, driven, and highly-skilled Frontend Software Development Engineer to join our rapidly expanding team. You will participate in the development of our new native retail platform and Shoppable experiences.You will actively participate and collaborate with the team during the analysis, implementation and testing phases for new development features.
You will help to design, develop and maintain both new and existing applications by collaborating with the team. Through your knowledge and prior experience you will help to improve our softwares and our processes, as well as help to provide technical guidance and support with existing software. You will work closely with our other developers and product manager, as we strive to create an exceptional experience for our customers.
What will you be doing?
- Develop Software: Design, implement, test, and support high-quality software, used by millions of consumers every day, in an agile, iterative development culture.
- Build Web Services: Implement, test, troubleshoot and support Secure, Scalable and Fault Tolerant Production Ready microservices.
- Connect the dots: Understand the requirements, design robust and complete solutions, and deliver the product best suited to the user experience.
- Bring Visuals to Reality: Turn requirements and UI/UX designs into web features, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules.
- Focus on Performance: Make that software hit our Service-Level Agreements, be agile in development and always have performance and scalability in mind
- Learn: Contribute to team success by learning new technologies and algorithms, often while designing and building the software.
- Collaborate: Work closely with other team members to invent, prioritize, build, and support our applications.
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews and provide improvement recommendations.
- Mentor: Oversee and support the career and/or development of team members outside the normal supervision process by encouraging and empowering personal development, helping identify and correct gaps in relevant skills and knowledge
- Strong candidates will have many of the following qualifications:
- 3+ years as a professional software engineer with hands-on experience in web front-end design and development in enterprise applications
- Experience with Modern Frontend Frameworks & Technologies
- Especially Angular and React
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 CSS3
- Hands-on with libraries like jQuery, Backbone.js, Lodash, Bootstrap etc.
- Experience with building Progressive and cross platform web applications.
- Experience with UI Build tools like Webpack, npm, Gulp, Bower etc.
- Experience with Unit testing frameworks like Jasmine, MochaJS or Jest
- Knowledge of cross browser compatibility, browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Knowledge of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX, REST APIs and web security.
- Experience with Modern Web Libraries, especially REST API integration and other enterprise solutions like Google Analytics.
- Understanding of information security principles and best practices.
- Good understanding of frontend security Vulnerabilities like Cross-Site Scripting, Cross-Site Request Forgery, Content Security Policies, etc.
- Understanding of tools:
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket, Github
- Familiarity with modern programming practices and concepts
- Ability to write modular, reusable libraries which can be used across multiple functions
- Ability to design applications with robust and scalable front end architecture
- Collaboration skills:
- Ability to translate functional requirements into UX/technical specifications to build robust, scalable, supportable solutions
- Work together with members of various internal teams, including listening and communicating.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, Agile, release often environment
- Understanding of the SDLC processes and facilitate the working of the team
- Should have work experience and/or knowledge of backend technologies
- Execution skills: Gets things done both independently and collaboratively, and understands when each is appropriate.
- Passion: Has an interest in our business domain (Retail), solution space (Retail Technology), or technology stack.
- Undergraduate or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Competitive Salary
- Strong Employee Equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance Coverage
- A culture-first, supportive team
- WFH equipment compensation up to $1000
- 3-5 years of experience in Frontend development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Accountability and Ownership
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- Has good code reviewing skills for conformance
- Candidate should have a stronghold on HTML & CSS
- Can understand and troubleshoot REST APIs calls
- Has experience dealing with JIRA (issue tracking tools), Confluence (knowledge management) tools.
- Good to have: Domain knowledge in the BFSI tech stack.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive web and mobile applications for the company. Using Vue.js and Quasar Framework, this candidate will be able to translate user and business needs into functional frontend design.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years' experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Experience building object oriented web applications in Vue.js and Quasar Framework
2+ years of work experience using Vue.js
We provide AdTech strategy consulting to leading internet websites and apps globally hosting over 200 million monthly worldwide audience. Since 2015, our team of consultants and engineers have been consistently delivering intelligent solutions that enable enterprise-level websites and apps to maximize their digital advertising returns.
Official Website: https://ascendeum.com/
• Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
• Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
• Identifying web-based user interactions.
• Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components.
• Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
• Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
• Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
• Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
• Previous experience working as a Frontend Developer.
• Experience with user interface design.
• Knowledge of performance testing frameworks.
• Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Good project management skills.
- Work closely with the design and backend team to build and develop web applications for our forward-thinking products.
- Design large-scale systems with high complexity to support our high throughput applications.
- Understand how to leverage infrastructure for solving such large-scale problems.
- Develop tools and contribute to open source wherever possible.
- Adopt problem-solving as a way of life - always go to the root cause.
- Develop scalable front-end engineering, for the largest FinTech companies in India who use our product.
- Actively think about improving UX and UI.
- Collaborate with the team to discuss and implement ideas.
- Build responsive, robust, and optimized applications.
- Professional development experience with Angular 10
- Strong eye for design, UI, and UX.
- Passion for front-end development.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with new technologies.
Builds reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Requirements and Qualification
• 4-7 years of experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• Assess the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all edge cases are handled
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholder
• Good understanding of responsive web development
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Basic understanding of SEO
We have an opening for Web Developer in our company. Please find below the job description for the same.
Tech Stack :
- Design and build advanced applications
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Able to understand and create Documentation according to Client requirement.
- Ability to write clean, commented and maintainable code.
- Basic understanding of MVC frameworks.
- Proper understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proven software development experience and Web application development skills.
- Understanding of startup culture.
- Good team player, Quick learner.