NonStop io Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a Pune-based bespoke engineering studio that provides Product Development as an Expertise in software development. The company works with multiple early-stage and funded startups based out of San Francisco, Seattle, New York, London, and other prominent technology hubs all around the world.
1. Deep fundamental knowledge of computer science
2. Considerable experience designing and building scalable software applications
3. Hands-on experience in SOA, REST/GraphQL APIs, PHP/Laravel, MEAN/MEVN/MERN (any), Python, Cloud Infrastructure, SQL, CI/CD
4. 8+ years in a software development role and ability to lead technology teams
Required skill sets (Technical)
1. A background in software engineering, software design or database design, and architecture
2. Demonstrable experience developing software in an SOA and/or Microservices paradigm at scale
3. Experience in designing or implementing REST/GraphQL APIs
4. Experience in either of the following frameworks: PHP/Laravel, MEAN/MEVN/MERN (any), Python, Cloud Infrastructure, SQL; and ability to ramp up on any frameworks
5. Devops and cloud knowledge (AWS, GCP, Azure, CI/CD, Containerisation)
6. Deep knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
Required skill sets (Personal)
1. Ability to think strategically, evaluate options, and design a technical roadmap for the short, medium, and long term
2. Problem solver, ability to unpack complex issues and systematically break them down into addressable milestones
3. Proficient communicator, able to respond and adapt to technical and non-technical audiences, making complexity understandable
4. Team player with the ability to lead a group of software engineers
5. Well-versed with product management tools (Eg: Jira, Asana, Basecamp, etc.)
About NonStop io Technologies Pvt Ltd
Qualification : B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science/IT)
Experience : 6-8 Years
Location : Remote/Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage a team of software engineers, including task planning, system design and code reviews
• Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment and collaborate
with product and project managers
• Be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects
• Contribute technically to projects
• Work closely with product management team to ensure we're building the best products
• Nurture and assess software developers
• Participate in the recruitment process
• Facilitate and ensure that developers follow the company engineering processes
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 6-8 years of relevant industry experience, with 3 years of hands-on technical leadership and people
management experience (managing teams of 8 or more developers).
• Hands- on experience developing products and solutions on Cloud platforms such as AWS and GCP
• Large scale systems design experience.
• NodeJS Loopback
• React Native
• Apache Kafka
• Competitive Salary
• Flexible working hours and work-from-home policy
• Cutting Edge Tech Stack
• Diverse & inclusive culture. #AllAreWelcomeHere
• Collaborate with the best co-workers in the world
• Wellbeing initiatives
• Company events, self-development opportunities, and many more
What you will do:
- Customer Oriented: Being obsessed with providing the highest quality product and experience to the customer.
- A Go-Getter: Being a highly driven individual who goes that extra mile to deliver an outstanding product to the business team.
- Analytical and a Problem Solver: Understanding the needs and requirements and accordingly conceptualizing and designing solutions for the problems.
- Data Driven: Maintaining a track record of data driven decision making
- Adaptable: Demonstrating the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
- A Technology Geek: Being fanatical about technology and always on the look-out for newer and better ways of building solutions
- A Team Builder: Being a thoughtful interviewer/ mentor who constantly raises the bar for excellence. Mentoring and coaching tech talent to become tomorrow’s leaders, ensuring each new hire be significantly better than the team to raise the collective bar.
- A Visionary: Complementing product and design leadership with finding the right solution to the problems company is trying to solve for tomorrow.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: Aligning our cross-functional teams to design and develop products aligned with our ambitions and strategy.
What you need to have:
- Good to have Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or a related field from IITs/ NITs/ BITS Pilani or other premium institutes
- 7 + years of overall experience with 2 to 5 years of people management experience as an Engineering / Software Development Manager
- Experience with managing people and projects is a must
- Expertise in J2EE server technologies
- Experience with high performance websites catering to high daily traffic is a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
- Exceptional design and architectural skills
- Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices Architecture, Python, Rest/gRPC, Node.js, MySQL, Postgres, AWS, ReactJS, React Native, Kubernetes
Job Location: Chennai
The Engineering Org is looking for a proficient Engineering Manager to join a team that is building exciting
and futuristic Data Products at Condé Nast to enable both internal and external marketers to target
audiences in real time. As an Engineering Manager, you will drive the day-to-day execution of technical
and architectural decisions. EM will own engineering deliverables inclusive of solving dependencies
such as architecture, solutions, sequencing, and working with other engineering delivery teams.This role
is also responsible for driving innovation, prototyping, and recommending solutions. Above all, you will
influence how users interact with Conde Nast’s industry-leading journalism.
● Primary Responsibilities
● Manage a high performing team of Software and Data Engineers within the Data & ML
Engineering team part of Engineering Data Organization.
● Provide leadership and guidance to the team in Data Discovery, Data Ingestion, Transformation
● Utilizing product mindset to build, scale and deploy holistic data products after successful
prototyping and drive their engineering implementation
● Provide technical coaching and lead direct reports and other members of adjacent support teams
to the highest level of performance..
● Evaluate performance of direct reports and offer career development guidance.
● Meeting hiring and retention targets of the team & building a high-performance culture
● Handle escalations from internal stakeholders and manage critical issues to resolution.
● Collaborate with Architects, Product Manager, Project Manager and other teams to deliver high
● Identify recurring system and application issues and enable engineers to work with release teams,
infra teams, product development, vendors and other stakeholders in investigating and resolving
● Required Skills
● 4+ years of managing Software Development teams, preferably in ML and Data
● 4+ years of Agile Software development practices
● 12+ years of Software Development experience.
● Excellent Problem Solving and System Design skill
● Hands on: Writing and Reviewing code primarily in Spark, Python and/or Java
● Hand on: Architect & Design end to end Data Pipeline (noSQL databases, Job Schedulers, Big
Data Development preferably on Databricks / Cloud)
● Experience with SOA & Microservice architecture
● Knowledge of Software Engineering best practices with experience on implementing CI/CD,
Log aggregation/Monitoring/alerting for production system
● Working Knowledge of cloud and devops skills (AWS will be preferred)
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Experience in evaluating team member performance and offering career development
● Experience in providing technical coaching to direct reports.
● Experience in architecting highly scalable products.
● Experience in collaborating with global stakeholder teams.
● Experience in working on highly available production systems.
● Strong knowledge of software release process and release pipeline.
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and social
platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made the right move to
invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new Data team entirely dedicated to
data processing, engineering, analytics, and visualization. This team helps drive engagement, fuel
process innovation, further content enrichment, and increase market revenue. The Data team
aimed to create a company culture where data was the common language and facilitate an
environment where insights shared in real-time could improve performance.
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London. The team at
Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands' digital capabilities and boost
online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups, Data Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data
Science, and Operations (including Product and Marketing Ops, Client Services) along with Data
Strategy and monetization. The teams built capabilities and products to create data-driven solutions
for better audience engagement.
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create diverse forms of
self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and celebrate the extraordinary. We
are a media company for the future, with a remarkable past. We are Condé Nast, and It Starts Here.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager, who adopts a hands-on approach and loves to build scalable, distributed and large web / mobile products. You would be responsible for designing the architecture, reviewing the code, building the technology and deploying web/mobile applications.
- Own the product development from
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant
- Contribute to discussion on software architecture while mentoring a team of
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, SCRUM ceremonies, and troubleshooting to ensure uptime for live systems
- Lead teams in the development of new products, solutions, processes, and implementation of cost management
- Communicates technical information to stakeholders, including investors and potential customers.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field from a premier
- Prior 7+ years of relevant experience in a start-up or a dynamic work
- Proven supervisory and technical
- Good exposure in writing and optimizing SQL for high-performance
- Understanding of asyncio and eventloop/ uvloop concepts. Knowledge of frameworks such as Quart/ Fastapi/ Starlette is
- Past use of Agile/Scrum or similar collaborative
- Knowledge of AWS; Caching technologies like Redis, Memcache; ELK; mySQL Databases, etc.
- Strong understanding of System Design, Microservice Architecture, Kafka, Pub/Sub, Message queues, and in-memory data stores
- Customer oriented, responsive to changes, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Master’s degree in engineering or MBA a plus
Safety Connect is a leading company in the domain of enterprise field force safety.
We are looking for a highly skilled and dynamic Associate Tech Lead with a demonstrated history to join our growing team. This role involves making technology decisions on behalf of the company to align the company with it’s vision for its tech needs. They should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, hands on, should have built a team before and process oriented.
The Associate Technical Lead should be well versed with Node.js, React js, AWS, Microsoft Azure, flutter, scalable cloud architecture.
Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
Ensuring that the tech team meets the company’s short and long term needs.
Outline the goals for research and development.
Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all product requirements.
Acting as a mentor to the tech team members.
Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of new features.
Managing technology budgets and time frames.
Driving and planning sprints and ensuring a high tech team velocity.
Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
Ensuring that there is no system downtime and all products are working seamless.
Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
Self-motivated with diligent work ethic, a business acumen, enthusiastic and passionate, exceptional team management skills.
Should be well versed with Node.js, React js, AWS, Microsoft Azure, flutter, scalable cloud architecture.
Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
Proactive and efficient time-management.
Should have managed and set up teams.
2+ years of experience as an Associate technical Lead.
Job Role : Engineering Manager
- Lead and grow multiple engineering teams committed to building the innovative products
- Work effectively cross-functionally to drive change and influence product and process decisions.
- Help to shape thinking around designing scalable products and business processes/programs to support KlearNow rapid growth.
- Be both a deep technical leader and a thoughtful people manager.
- Champion engineering excellence, establishing business metrics, and drive continuous operational improvement.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Overall 10+ years of Software engineering background.
- 5+ years of management experience -Team Management: Lead a team of 6 – 8
- 3+ years of experience growing and managing multi-team organizations.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in core programming languages such as, Java, Python, go, SQL
- Proven track record of creating and managing high performing teams.
- Experience with logistics domain
- Interest in people and organizations.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving and analytical skills.
If you wish to know more on the opportunity and like to pursue this further, then I would suggest that you share your updated CV and suggest a good time when we could connect.
KlearNow is pioneering “Logistics as a Service” (LaaS) by creating the industry’s first fully cloud-based digital network that can be used across the entire array of supply chain participants to simplify the transit of goods worldwide.
- KlearNow transforms outdated B2B logistics processes—simplifying lives.
- KlearNow turns daunting logistics paperwork into powerful information to move more goods through customs and drayage with just a few clicks.
- Its smart Logistics as a Service (LaaS) AI-powered platform eliminates wasted time and money, reduces costs, and enhances customer experiences by enabling new levels of visibility, productivity, and collaboration.
We are headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Santa Clara, California with locations in India, Canada, UK. This year we will be expanding to multiple countries.
KlearNow is operational and a certified Customs Business provider in US, Canada and UK with plans to grow in many more markets in near future. Be a part of a rapidly growing company where you will have the opportunity to extend our leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered intelligent supply chain solutions.
Over and above the core customs clearance solution, KlearNow is also providing consolidated freight visibility, data and document management and intra-port activity for efficient Drayage.
To know more about KlearNow, please visit our website https://www.klearnow.com/
As KlearNow grows, we’re looking for an Engineering Leader who is passionate about people growth and organizational development. This is a unique opportunity to help build the products and practices that will support KlearNow growth over the next round of funding. In this role, you will reimagine enterprise logistics software and build global products that enable KlearNow expand in Americas, Europe and Asia.
-Manage, coach, and support engineering team
-Create a technical strategy and budget proposal
-Implement and monitor technical strategy performance metrics
-Communicate engineer team goals with engineering staff members
-Coordinate internal teams to ensure project timelines and budgets are met
-Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field
-6-9 years of prior relevant experience
-Experience with managing people and projects is a must
-Expertise in J2EE server technologies
-Experience with high-performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus
-Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
-Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
-Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
-Exceptional design and architectural skills
What we are looking for
Engineering at Flipkart is an interesting opportunity to solve complex problems. The scope of work will include advanced information-retrieval algorithms, massive scalability and large-scale applications that enrich user experience and predictive analytics in the area of Supply Chain Management. The ideal candidate will have over 9 years of relevant industry experience and a strong technology acumen coupled with excellent people management skills.
BE/B.Tech (or an equivalent degree) in Computer Science.
What you will be doing
• Provide technical leadership to major projects, build and guide an engineering team of 10-15 top notch engineers • Chalk-out and implement the vision, technology roadmap and business goals • Ensure that the team optimizes codes, while contributing to business goals and product strategies • Create clear career paths for team members and ensure their growth by mentoring them • Evaluate performances regularly and share and seek feedback • Operate with scale and speed, amidst ﬂux in the fast-paced environment • Work closely with Engineering Leaders, Managers; Product Management, Business Development and Operation teams, and enable them by providing scalable and high quality technology solutions at a rapid pace • Set up best practices for development and overlook its adoption • Architect and design technically robust, ﬂexible and scalable solutions • Work with designers, business analysts, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an agile environment • Drive exceptional performance and collaborate with other teams on unclear interfaces amidst the rapidly evolving organizational activities.
What you should have
• Excellent leadership skills to manage and mentor teams • A deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up • Expertise in highly transactional, large relational and complex systems • Strong object oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive modules and class-level interfaces • Superior management skills to manage multi-engineer projects and experience in delivering high quality projects on time • Strong technical competence with a track record of individual technical accomplishments
Are you passionate about using technology to make people's lives better? Are you interested in becoming a part of one of the hottest trends in the world of start-ups today? Are you excited about joining the online ultra-fast grocery delivery service business pioneer and driving the trend forward? Then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead over a product in the Technology department.
- Self-sufficiently lead the software development lifecycle: technical design, implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring.
- Work with cross-functional teams effectively to enable business growth.
- Recruit, train, retain, and simply make Blok a great yet challenging place to work for the people in your team.
- Mentor team, resulting in trickle-down happiness and efficiency.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a managerial position in a technology company.
- You’ve designed, built, scaled, and maintained production services, and know-how to compose a service-oriented architecture. You’ll lead by example by executing when necessary.
- Bias towards action. You believe that speed and quality aren't mutually exclusive. You've shown good judgment about shipping as fast as possible while still making sure that products are built in a sustainable, responsible way. You embrace the agile software development mindset.
- Hiring prowess. You're a strong leader who can attract talent around the world, raising the bar for excellence. You retained, mentored, and hired senior engineers and managers with a track record of building productive, world-class engineering teams.
- Mentorship. You know that the most important part of your job is setting the team up for success. Through motivating, mentoring, teaching, and reviewing, you help other specialists make sound architectural decisions, improve their code quality, and get out of their comfort zone.
- You have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with others at all levels within the organization. You have experience with effectively creating alignments with multiple teams and operating well in ambiguity.
- Dedication. You care tremendously about keeping the experience consistent for users. You are your harshest critic and hold yourself personally accountable, jumping in and taking ownership of problems that might not even be in your team's scope.
- Experience within our tech-stack (Microservices, Node.js, Java, React, MongoDB, Kotlin, Swift, Redis, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, WebSockets, etc.)
Who You Are
- Passionate about technology and making an impact.
- A perpetual learner, who stretches their boundaries and enjoys new ideas.
- A doer who takes initiative regardless of boundaries empowers their teams and works well in a cross-functional set-up.
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability using JUnit, Mocikto or Espresso.
- Lead and Mentor Android developers
Required Skills and Experience :
- 6+ year of proven software development experience and Android applications development
in Android Kotlin and react native based Hybrid app development
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experienced in Android Kotlin and react native based Hybrid app development
- Experience with Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experienced in Client server programming (RESTful APIs) to connect Android applications to backend services
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience in Android Studio IDE and tools like Android Device Monitor, Logcat
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Proficient in using code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
- Strong CS fundamentals and a good working knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Strong on OOPS and Java concepts
- Proficient in integration of third party libraries OkHttp, Retrofit, ButterKnife, Image caching libraries
- Working knowledge of RxJava, RxAndroid
- Expert in debugging, troubleshooting, memory optimization, performance and scalability of mobile app.
- Apk size and battery optimization
- Strong design/development experience working on at least 4 Mobile application apps from Scartch
- Has worked on MVP, MVVM design patterns for android applications
- Has experience on working with web views in Android and customizing them for different features
- Follows coding guidelines, Reviews code for peers and juniors.
- Understands and implement security guidelines
- Experience in localization