This is an exciting opportunity to join the explosively growing Blockchain fraternity and work constructively with our in-house industry experts.
We expect you to have hands on working experience with -
- Machine Learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Python data science toolkit with Scikit-Learn and Keras/Pytorch
- Prowess with both SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Good, applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Excellent scripting and programming skills
- Fundamental principles of the CCAR or CCEL or Basel II Accord or IFRS
- Docker and other PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) products
- MUST Specialize in Natural Language Processing
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop predictive models, statistical analyses, optimization procedures, monitoring processes, data quality analyses, and score implementations supporting impairment and collections.
- Produce robust documentation to ensure replicability of results and fulfill Antier's governance requirements.
- Superlative communication skills to represent us before stakeholders
- Leadership skills to build, expand and drive a new process
Academic & other Qualifications
- Postgraduate university degree in the quantitative discipline required (ex. Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science). Graduate studies.
- An ability to produce reports and interrogate systems to produce analysis and resolve discrepancies/queries.
- Proficiency with analytical software Python or SAS or R, SQL tools.
- Prior experience in banking products such as Mutual Funds will add value.
More About Us
We are a reputed Blockchain fintech company with team strength of 130+ consultants. Our impressive portfolio of Blockchain products has made us one of the fastest growing DeFi consulting (decentralized Finance) companies in the world. We ardently invest in our resources to produce a highly valuable workforce. Our global footprint spans across North America, Europe and Middle Eastern markets. We look forward to associate with like- minded in professionals and grow in a highly competitive landscape.
About Antier Solutions Pvt. Ltd (Antech)
Principal Accountabilities :
1. Good in communication and converting business requirements to functional requirements
2. Develop data-driven insights and machine learning models to identify and extract facts from sales, supply chain and operational data
3. Sound Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: Regression, Random Forest, Boosting Trees, Time Series Forecasting, etc.
5. Experience in SOTA Deep Learning techniques to solve NLP problems.
6. End-to-end data collection, model development and testing, and integration into production environments.
7. Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale.
8. Experience in querying different data sources
9. Partner with developers and business teams for the business-oriented decisions
10. Looking for someone who dares to move on even when the path is not clear and be creative to overcome challenges in the data.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Data Scientist you will help utilise masses of data generated by Kwalee players all over the world to solve complex problems using cutting edge techniques.
What you tell your friends you do
"My models optimise the performance of Kwalee games and advertising every day!”
What you will really be doing
- Building intelligent systems which generate value from the data which our players and marketing activities produce.
- Leveraging statistical modelling and machine learning techniques to perform automated decision making on a large scale.
- Developing complex, multi-faceted and highly valuable data products which fuel the growth of Kwalee and our games.
- Owning and managing data science projects from concept to deployment.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders across the company to develop new products and avenues of research.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- A degree in a numerically focussed degree discipline such as, Maths, Physics, Economics, Chemistry, Engineering, Biological Sciences
- A record of outstanding contribution to data science projects.
- Experience using Python for data analysis and visualisation.
- A good understanding of a deep learning framework such as Tensorflow.
- Experience manipulating data in SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Lead Machine Learning (ML)/
5 + years of experience
Contify is an AI-enabled Market and Competitive Intelligence (MCI)
software to help professionals make informed decisions. Its B2B SaaS
platform helps leading organizations such as Ericsson, EY, Wipro,
Deloitte, L&T, BCG, MetLife, etc. track information on their competitors,
customers, industries, and topics of interest by continuously monitoring
over 500,000+ sources on a real-time basis. Contify is rapidly growing
with 185+ people across two offices in India. Contify is the winner of
Frost and Sullivan’s Product Innovation Award for Market and
Competitive Intelligence Platforms.
We are looking for a hardworking, aspirational, and innovative
engineering person for the Lead ML/ NLP Engineer position. You’ll build
Contify’s ML and NLP capabilities and help us extract value from
unstructured data. Using advanced NLP, ML, and text analytics, you will
develop applications that will extract business insights by analyzing a
large amount of unstructured text information, identifying patterns, and
by connecting the events.
You will be responsible for all the processes from data collection, and
pre-processing, to training models and deploying them to production.
➔ Understand the business objectives; design and deploy scalable
ML models/ NLP applications to meet those objectives
➔ Use of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic analysis,
information extraction, to meet the business objectives in an
efficient manner along with metrics to measure progress
➔ Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks and use effective text
representations to transform natural language into useful features
➔ Defining and supervising the data collection process, verifying data
quality, and employing data augmentation techniques
➔ Defining the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a
➔ Analyze the errors of the model and design strategies to overcome
➔ Research and implement the right algorithms and tools for ML/
➔ Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
➔ Represent Contify in external ML industry events and publish
thought leadership articles
Desired Skills and Experience
To succeed in this role, you should possess outstanding skills in
statistical analysis, machine learning methods, and text representation
➔ Deep understanding of text representation techniques (such as n-
grams, bag of words, sentiment analysis, etc), statistics and
➔ Hand on experience in feature extraction techniques for text
classification and topic mining
➔ Knowledge of text analytics with a strong understanding of NLP
algorithms and models (GLMs, SVM, PCA, NB, Clustering, DTs)
and their underlying computational and probabilistic statistics
◆ Word Embedding like Tfidf, Word2Vec, GLove, FastText, etc.
◆ Language models like Bert, GPT, RoBERTa, XLNet
◆ Neural networks like RNN, GRU, LSTM, Bi-LSTM
◆ Classification algorithms like LinearSVC, SVM, LR
◆ XGB, MultinomialNB, etc.
◆ Other Algos- PCA, Clustering methods, etc
➔ Excellent knowledge and demonstrable experience in using NLP
packages such as NLTK, Word2Vec, SpaCy, Gensim, Standford
CoreNLP, TensorFlow/ PyTorch.
➔ Experience in setting up supervised & unsupervised learning
models including data cleaning, data analytics, feature creation,
model selection & ensemble methods, performance metrics &
➔ Evaluation Metrics- Root Mean Squared Error, Confusion Matrix, F
Score, AUC – ROC, etc
➔ Understanding of knowledge graph will be a plus
➔ Education: Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science,
Mathematics, Computational Linguistics or similar field
➔ At least 4 years' experience building Machine Learning & NLP
solutions over open-source platforms such as SciKit-Learn,
Tensorflow, SparkML, etc
➔ At least 2 years' experience in designing and developing
enterprise-scale NLP solutions in one or more of: Named Entity
Recognition, Document Classification, Feature Extraction, Triplet
Extraction, Clustering, Summarization, Topic Modelling, Dialog
Systems, Sentiment Analysis
➔ Self-starter who can see the big picture, and prioritize your work to
make the largest impact on the business’ and customer’s vision
➔ Being a committer or a contributor to an open-source project is a
Contify is a people-oriented company. Emotional intelligence, therefore,
is a must. You should enjoy working in a team environment, supporting
your teammates in pursuit of our common goals, and working with your
colleagues to drive customer value. You strive to not only improve
yourself, but also those around you.
What you will do:
- Identifying alternate data sources beyond financial statements and implementing them as a part of assessment criteria
- Automating appraisal mechanisms for all newly launched products and revisiting the same for an existing product
- Back-testing investment appraisal models at regular intervals to improve the same
- Complementing appraisals with portfolio data analysis and portfolio monitoring at regular intervals
- Working closely with the business and the technology team to ensure the portfolio is performing as per internal benchmarks and that relevant checks are put in place at various stages of the investment lifecycle
- Identifying relevant sub-sector criteria to score and rate investment opportunities internally
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant work experience of at least 3 years with CA/MBA (mandatory)
- Experience in working in lending/investing fintech (mandatory)
- Strong Excel skills (mandatory)
- Previous experience in credit rating or credit scoring or investment analysis (preferred)
- Prior exposure to working on data-led models on payment gateways or accounting systems (preferred)
- Proficiency in data analysis (preferred)
- Good verbal and written skills
- Python coding skills
- Scikit-learn, pandas, tensorflow/keras experience
- Machine learning: designing ml models and explaining them for regression, classification, dimensionality reduction, anomaly detection etc
- Implementing Machine learning models and pushing it to production
- Creating docker images for ML models, REST API creation in Python
- Additional Skills Compulsory:
- Knowledge and professional experience of text and NLP related projects such as - text classification, text summarization, topic modeling etc
- Additional Skills Compulsory:
- Knowledge and professional experience of vision and deep learning for documents - CNNs, Deep neural networks using tensorflow for Keras for object detection, OCR implementation, document extraction etc
- Develop REST/JSON API’s Design code for high scale/availability/resiliency.
- Develop responsive web apps and integrate APIs using NodeJS.
- Presenting Chat efficiency reports to higher Management
- Develop system flow diagrams to automate a business function and identify impacted systems; metrics to depict the cost benefit analysis of the solutions developed.
- Work closely with business operations to convert requirements into system solutions and collaborate with development teams to ensure delivery of highly scalable and available systems.
- Using tools to classify/categorize the chat based on intents and coming up with F1 score for Chat Analysis
- Experience in analyzing real agents Chat conversation with agent to train the Chatbot.
- Developing Conversational Flows in the chatbot
- Calculating Chat efficiency reports.
Good to Have:
- Monitors performance and quality control plans to identify performance.
- Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices.
- Works with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Experience in analyzing real agents Chat conversation with agent to train the Chatbot.
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Understanding of ChatBot Architecture.
- Experience of Chatbot training
- Identify complex business problems and work towards building analytical solutions in-order to create large business impact.
- Demonstrate leadership through innovation in software and data products from ideation/conception through design, development and ongoing enhancement, leveraging user research techniques, traditional data tools, and techniques from the data science toolkit such as predictive modelling, NLP, statistical analysis, vector space modelling, machine learning etc.
- Collaborate and ideate with cross-functional teams to identify strategic questions for the business that can be solved and champion the effectiveness of utilizing data, analytics, and insights to shape business.
- Contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and supporting other key business outcomes using analytics techniques.
- Focus on driving operational efficiencies by use of data and analytics to impact cost and employee efficiency.
- Baseline current analytics capability, ensure optimum utilization and continued advancement to stay abridge with industry developments.
- Establish self as a strategic partner with stakeholders, focused on full innovation system and fully supportive of initiatives from early stages to activation.
- Review stakeholder objectives and team's recommendations to ensure alignment and understanding.
- Drive analytics thought leadership and effectively contributes towards transformational initiatives.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes.
We are looking for a data scientist that will help us to discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as Linear regression, SVM, Decision Forests, LSTM, CNN etc.
- Experience with Deep Learning preferred.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, NumPy, MatLab, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Great communication skills
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Good applied statistics skills, such as statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Data-oriented personality
DataWeave provides Retailers and Brands with “Competitive Intelligence as a Service” that enables them to take key decisions that impact their revenue. Powered by AI, we provide easily consumable and actionable competitive intelligence by aggregating and analyzing billions of publicly available data points on the Web to help businesses develop data-driven strategies and make smarter decisions.
Data [email protected]
We the Data Science team at DataWeave (called Semantics internally) build the core machine learning backend and structured domain knowledge needed to deliver insights through our data products. Our underpinnings are: innovation, business awareness, long term thinking, and pushing the envelope. We are a fast paced labs within the org applying the latest research in Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, and Deep Learning to hard problems in different domains.
How we work?
It's hard to tell what we love more, problems or solutions! Every day, we choose to address some of the hardest data problems that there are. We are in the business of making sense of messy public data on the web. At serious scale!
What do we offer?
- Some of the most challenging research problems in NLP and Computer Vision. Huge text and image datasets that you can play with!
- Ability to see the impact of your work and the value you're adding to our customers almost immediately.
- Opportunity to work on different problems and explore a wide variety of tools to figure out what really excites you.
- A culture of openness. Fun work environment. A flat hierarchy. Organization wide visibility. Flexible working hours.
- Learning opportunities with courses and tech conferences. Mentorship from seniors in the team.
- Last but not the least, competitive salary packages and fast paced growth opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate is a strong software developer or a researcher with experience building and shipping production grade data science applications at scale. Such a candidate has keen interest in liaising with the business and product teams to understand a business problem, and translate that into a data science problem. You are also expected to develop capabilities that open up new business productization opportunities.
We are looking for someone with 6+ years of relevant experience working on problems in NLP or Computer Vision with a Master's degree (PhD preferred).
Key problem areas
- Preprocessing and feature extraction noisy and unstructured data -- both text as well as images.
- Keyphrase extraction, sequence labeling, entity relationship mining from texts in different domains.
- Document clustering, attribute tagging, data normalization, classification, summarization, sentiment analysis.
- Image based clustering and classification, segmentation, object detection, extracting text from images, generative models, recommender systems.
- Ensemble approaches for all the above problems using multiple text and image based techniques.
Relevant set of skills
- Have a strong grasp of concepts in computer science, probability and statistics, linear algebra, calculus, optimization, algorithms and complexity.
- Background in one or more of information retrieval, data mining, statistical techniques, natural language processing, and computer vision.
- Excellent coding skills on multiple programming languages with experience building production grade systems. Prior experience with Python is a bonus.
- Experience building and shipping machine learning models that solve real world engineering problems. Prior experience with deep learning is a bonus.
- Experience building robust clustering and classification models on unstructured data (text, images, etc). Experience working with Retail domain data is a bonus.
- Ability to process noisy and unstructured data to enrich it and extract meaningful relationships.
- Experience working with a variety of tools and libraries for machine learning and visualization, including numpy, matplotlib, scikit-learn, Keras, PyTorch, Tensorflow.
- Use the command line like a pro. Be proficient in Git and other essential software development tools.
- Working knowledge of large-scale computational models such as MapReduce and Spark is a bonus.
- Be a self-starter—someone who thrives in fast paced environments with minimal ‘management’.
- It's a huge bonus if you have some personal projects (including open source contributions) that you work on during your spare time. Show off some of your projects you have hosted on GitHub.
Role and responsibilities
- Understand the business problems we are solving. Build data science capability that align with our product strategy.
- Conduct research. Do experiments. Quickly build throw away prototypes to solve problems pertaining to the Retail domain.
- Build robust clustering and classification models in an iterative manner that can be used in production.
- Constantly think scale, think automation. Measure everything. Optimize proactively.
- Take end to end ownership of the projects you are working on. Work with minimal supervision.
- Help scale our delivery, customer success, and data quality teams with constant algorithmic improvements and automation.
- Take initiatives to build new capabilities. Develop business awareness. Explore productization opportunities.
- Be a tech thought leader. Add passion and vibrance to the team. Push the envelope. Be a mentor to junior members of the team.
- Stay on top of latest research in deep learning, NLP, Computer Vision, and other relevant areas.