Data Analyst preferably with SQL , Advance Excel and Python experience, but with experience in providing deep insights from live data of various products.
- 3+ years of relevant technical experience as a data analyst role
- Intermediate / expert skills with SQL and basic statistics
- Experience in Advance SQL
- Good in Python programming
- Strong problem solving and structuring skills
- Automation in connecting various sources to the data and representing it through various dashboards
- Excellent with Numbers and communicate data points through various reports/templates
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and outside Data Analytics team
- Proactively take up work responsibilities and take adhocs as and when needed
- Ability and desire to take ownership of and initiative for analysis; from requirements clarification to deliverable
- Strong technical communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to understand and articulate the "big picture" and simplify complex ideas
- Ability to identify and learn applicable new techniques independently as needed
- Must have worked with various Databases (Relational and Non-Relational) and ETL processes
- Must have experience in handling large volume and data and adhere to optimization and performance standards
- Should have the ability to analyse and provide relationship views of the data from different angles
- Must have excellent Communication skills (written and oral).
- Knowing Data Science is an added advantage
MYSQL, Python, Advanced Excel, Tableau, Reporting and dashboards, MS office, Analytical skills
Extramarks Education India Private Limited
Extramarks is leading the Education Technology sector in India by providing 360⁰ education support to learners through new age digital education solutions. These solutions are used by schools in class room for imparting education and by students at home to make learning easy and effective. Keeping pace with globalization and technology in education, Extramarks empowers young learners to step in with the latest technology and have anytime-anywhere access to quality learning. In a very short period, Extramarks has become extremely popular among schools and students. More than 8000 schools use digital learning and technology solutions of Extramarks across India, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE and South Africa.
Extramarks Learning App allows students to learn at home at their own pace and space and provides complete educational support eliminating the need of a tutor. The three pronged pedagogical approach of Learn, Practice and Test ensures better learning outcomes for students. All concepts are first explained in an easy to learn manner with the help of rich media then the students are allowed to practice the concept. Virtual Practicing modules and Q&A allow the retention of knowledge that is tested on a robust teaching platform to identify the learning gaps.
Extramarks is currently in the process of scaling up rapidly the entire technology workforce, by hiring experienced professionals with unique skill who stretches from strategy to execution. Extramarks is driving student learning through data driven techniques by providing personalized learning recommendations to the students. Apart from such customer facing innovations, we are also implementing internal operational excellence solutions through similar data driven approaches. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join Extramarks and help change the face of education in India.
The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Data Analyst Job Duties
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
● Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
● Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
● Acquire data fromprimary orsecondary data sources andmaintain databases/data systems.
● Identify, analyze, and interpret trends orpatternsin complex data sets.
● Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computerreports, printouts, and performance indicatorsto locate and correct code problems.
● Work withmanagementto prioritize business and information needs.
● Locate and define new processimprovement opportunities.
● Proven working experienceas aData Analyst or BusinessDataAnalyst.
● Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
● Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
● Adept atqueries,reportwriting and presenting findings.
Job Location SouthDelhi, New Delhi
Principal Accountabilities :
1. Good in communication and converting business requirements to functional requirements
2. Develop data-driven insights and machine learning models to identify and extract facts from sales, supply chain and operational data
3. Sound Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: Regression, Random Forest, Boosting Trees, Time Series Forecasting, etc.
5. Experience in SOTA Deep Learning techniques to solve NLP problems.
6. End-to-end data collection, model development and testing, and integration into production environments.
7. Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale.
8. Experience in querying different data sources
9. Partner with developers and business teams for the business-oriented decisions
10. Looking for someone who dares to move on even when the path is not clear and be creative to overcome challenges in the data.
As a Data Science Lead, you will manage multiple consulting projects of varying complexity and ensure on-time and on-budget delivery for clients. You will lead a team of data scientists and collaborate across cross-functional groups, while contributing to new business development, supporting strategic business decisions and maintaining & strengthening client base
- Work with team to define business requirements, come up with analytical solution and deliver the solution with specific focus on Big Picture to drive robustness of the solution
- Work with teams of smart collaborators. Be responsible for their appraisals and career development.
- Participate and lead executive presentations with client leadership stakeholders.
- Be part of an inclusive and open environment. A culture where making mistakes and learning from them is part of life
- See how your work contributes to building an organization and be able to drive Org level initiatives that will challenge and grow your capabilities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Serve as expert in Data Science, build framework to develop Production level DS/AI models.
- Apply AI research and ML models to accelerate business innovation and solve impactful business problems for our clients.
- Lead multiple teams across clients ensuring quality and timely outcomes on all projects.
- Lead and manage the onsite-offshore relation, at the same time adding value to the client.
- Partner with business and technical stakeholders to translate challenging business problems into state-of-the-art data science solutions.
- Build a winning team focused on client success. Help team members build lasting career in data science and create a constant learning/development environment.
- Present results, insights, and recommendations to senior management with an emphasis on the business impact.
- Build engaging rapport with client leadership through relevant conversations and genuine business recommendations that impact the growth and profitability of the organization.
- Lead or contribute to org level initiatives to build the Tredence of tomorrow.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor's /Master's /PhD degree in a quantitative field (CS, Machine learning, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science) or equivalent experience.
- 6-10+ years of experience in data science, building hands-on ML models
- Expertise in ML – Regression, Classification, Clustering, Time Series Modeling, Graph Network, Recommender System, Bayesian modeling, Deep learning, Computer Vision, NLP/NLU, Reinforcement learning, Federated Learning, Meta Learning.
- Proficient in some or all of the following techniques: Linear & Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forests, K-Nearest Neighbors, Support Vector Machines ANOVA , Principal Component Analysis, Gradient Boosted Trees, ANN, CNN, RNN, Transformers.
- Knowledge of programming languages SQL, Python/ R, Spark.
- Expertise in ML frameworks and libraries (TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch).
- Experience with cloud computing services (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Expert in Statistical Modelling & Algorithms E.g. Hypothesis testing, Sample size estimation, A/B testing
- Knowledge in Mathematical programming – Linear Programming, Mixed Integer Programming etc , Stochastic Modelling – Markov chains, Monte Carlo, Stochastic Simulation, Queuing Models.
- Experience with Optimization Solvers (Gurobi, Cplex) and Algebraic programming Languages(PulP)
- Knowledge in GPU code optimization, Spark MLlib Optimization.
- Familiarity to deploy and monitor ML models in production, delivering data products to end-users.
- Experience with ML CI/CD pipelines.
- Assist our Growth Strategists in analyzing the results of A/B experiments.
- Analysis on customer engagement rates, customer acquisition projects ( ex. Churn rate prediction, Attribution etc. )
- Analyse marketing channel performance and Deep-dive reports to stakeholders and Management
- Building statistical experimentation templates for faster A/B outputs
- Work on forecasting models and assisting senior Management in creating frameworks on growth models
- Local implementation of marketing analytics projects related to improving marketing channels effectiveness, customer segmentation, campaign optimization, etc
- Monitor campaigns against key performance indicators (KPIs), be fully aware of trends and analytics, success and risks in order to achieve business objectives.
- Communicate complex ideas into understandable reports/documentation and this will include leveraging on leading software tools such as Tableau.
- 3-5 years of experience in strategy / consulting / analytical / project management roles; experience in e-commerce, Start-ups or Unicorns(CARS24,OLA,SWIGGY,FLIPKART,OYO) or entrepreneur experience preferred + At Least 2 years of experience leading a team
- Top-notch academics from a Tier 1 college (IIM / IIT/ NIT)
- Must have SQL/PostgreSQL/Tableau Experience.
- Added advantage: Experience with Google Analytics, CRM (MoEngage, Braze,Leanplum).
- Preferred knowledge of statistical computer languages (Python / R, etc).
- Analytical mindset with ability to present data in a structured and informative way
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment and can align business objectives with product priorities
Carsome’s Data Department is on the lookout for a Data Scientist/Senior Data Scientist who has a strong passion in building data powered products.
Data Science function under the Data Department has a responsibility for standardisation of methods, mentoring team of data science resources/interns, including code libraries and documentation, quality assurance of outputs, modeling techniques and statistics, leveraging a variety of technologies, open-source languages, and cloud computing platform.
You will get to lead & implement projects such as price optimization/prediction, enabling iconic personalization experiences for our customer, inventory optimization etc.
- Identifying and integrating datasets that can be leveraged through our product and work closely with data engineering team to develop data products.
- Execute analytical experiments methodically to help solve various problems and make a true impact across functions such as operations, finance, logistics, marketing.
- Identify, prioritize, and design testing opportunities that will inform algorithm enhancements.
- Devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big data stores, perform data and error analysis to improve models and clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy.
- Unlock insights by analyzing large amounts of complex website traffic and transactional data.
- Implement analytical models into production by collaborating with data analytics engineers.
- Expertise in model design, training, evaluation, and implementation ML Algorithm expertise K-nearest neighbors, Random Forests, Naive Bayes, Regression Models. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, deep learning expertise, tSNE, gradient boosting expertise, regression implementation expertise, Python, Pyspark, SQL, R, AWS Sagemaker /personalize etc.
- Machine Learning / Data Science Certification
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s in Engineering / Master’s in Data Science / Postgraduate Certificate in Data Science.
· Build data products and processes alongside the core engineering and technology team.
· Collaborate with senior data scientists to curate, wrangle, and prepare data for use in their advanced analytical models
· Integrate data from a variety of sources, assuring that they adhere to data quality and accessibility standards
· Modify and improve data engineering processes to handle ever larger, more complex, and more types of data sources and pipelines
· Use Hadoop architecture and HDFS commands to design and optimize data queries at scale
· Evaluate and experiment with novel data engineering tools and advises information technology leads and partners about new capabilities to determine optimal solutions for particular technical problems or designated use cases .
• Solid technical / data-mining skills and ability to work with large volumes of data; extract
and manipulate large datasets using common tools such as Python and SQL other
programming/scripting languages to translate data into business decisions/results
• Be data-driven and outcome-focused
• Must have good business judgment with demonstrated ability to think creatively and
• Must be an intuitive, organized analytical thinker, with the ability to perform detailed
• Takes personal ownership; Self-starter; Ability to drive projects with minimal guidance
and focus on high impact work
• Learns continuously; Seeks out knowledge, ideas and feedback.
• Looks for opportunities to build owns skills, knowledge and expertise.
• Experience with big data and cloud computing viz. Spark, Hadoop (MapReduce, PIG,
• Experience in risk and credit score domains preferred
• Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent context-switching in a fast-paced
Your mission is to help lead team towards creating solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your knowledge of design, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- As a Data Engineer you will be responsible for the development of data pipelines for numerous applications handling all kinds of data like structured, semi-structured &
unstructured. Having big data knowledge specially in Spark & Hive is highly preferred.
- Work in team and provide proactive technical oversight, advice development teams fostering re-use, design for scale, stability, and operational efficiency of data/analytical solutions
Education level :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years relevant experience working on production grade projects experience in hands on, end to end software development
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Expert designing data integrations using ETL and other data integration patterns
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
Proficiency in :
- Modern programming languages like Java, Python, Scala
- Big Data technologies Hadoop, Spark, HIVE, Kafka
- Writing decently optimized SQL queries
- Orchestration and deployment tools like Airflow & Jenkins for CI/CD (Optional)
- Responsible for design and development of integration solutions with Hadoop/HDFS, Real-Time Systems, Data Warehouses, and Analytics solutions
- Knowledge of system development lifecycle methodologies, such as waterfall and AGILE.
- An understanding of data architecture and modeling practices and concepts including entity-relationship diagrams, normalization, abstraction, denormalization, dimensional
modeling, and Meta data modeling practices.
- Experience generating physical data models and the associated DDL from logical data models.
- Experience developing data models for operational, transactional, and operational reporting, including the development of or interfacing with data analysis, data mapping,
and data rationalization artifacts.
- Experience enforcing data modeling standards and procedures.
- Knowledge of web technologies, application programming languages, OLTP/OLAP technologies, data strategy disciplines, relational databases, data warehouse development and Big Data solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
Must Know :
- Core big-data concepts
- Spark - PySpark/Scala
- Data integration tool like Pentaho, Nifi, SSIS, etc (at least 1)
- Handling of various file formats
- Cloud platform - AWS/Azure/GCP
- Orchestration tool - Airflow