Responsibilities: The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and engaging with the organisation's online community in a way which builds platform/ brand awareness.
Project Management: Plan and execute activities to increase engagement and adoption within the BeBodywise community. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to set goals and metrics for community initiatives.
Community Engagement: Implement strategies to drive user participation in discussions, events, and activities. Develop creative campaigns to retain and nurture existing community members.
User Adoption and Growth: Work with marketing teams to attract new members. Design onboarding processes for active participation
Analytics and Insights: Analyse community metrics and user behaviour using tools like Clevertap or Mixpanel. Present actionable insights to the management team.
To help grow the Little joys parents community
Plan social content and maintain a content calendar
Proven Project Management Experience: Previous experience as a community manager or social media manager
Strong Analytical Skills: Proficiency in using analytics tools to make data-driven decisions and optimise community performance.
Community Engagement Expertise: Track record of successfully driving engagement and retention in online communities.
Consumer-Centric Mindset: Empathy and understanding of women's health and wellness needs.
Communication and Collaboration Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with community members and cross-functional teams.
Passion for Women's Health and Wellness: Genuine enthusiasm for making a positive impact on the community.
Bachelor's / Masters degree - preferable in marketing or advertising
5+ years' in marketing, advertising, community or social media role
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Product based start-up
- Develop engagement strategies and content calendar for official online communities/groups on platforms like instagram, facebook, twitter & more
- Drive partnerships & collaboration with relevant online communities, superusers & social media influencers
- Work with product, creative, content & brand partnerships teams to develop member messaging for new campaigns, features, and product launches
- Create social engagement playbook/guidelines for community moderators
- Track & report trending topics and sentiment & feedback among the member community across all channels (social media, reviews, support, etc.)
- Graduate with at least 5 years experience in social media & community management
- Active and engaged participant in social media
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills to communicate effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with cross functional stakeholders
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage/execute multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
Experience - 3 to 5 years
Position : Community Manager - Brand Marketing
A community manager is the core of building and nurturing like minded individuals who
resonate with the brand philosophy.
1. Constantly identify influencers (sports, fitness, wellness, health) who are relevant for
the brand and onboard them as a brand ambassador.
2. Work closely with them to understand their needs and marry them to the brand
requirements to create relevant campaigns (for different channels like digital, events
3. Maintain strong relationships with the community and ensure that there are timely
meetings and seminars done with them (learning, sharing feedback, etc)
4. Ideate and innovate to create new approaches and campaigns with the community
5. Partner with relevant events and seminars to build brand awareness amongst various
6. Identify and execute relevant sponsorship and partnership opportunities.
7. Introduce the brand to relevant groups across digital and offline channels and explore
collaborations with them on an ongoing basis.
8. Work closely with the marketing team to promote the community to owned and
earned channels like social media, PR, website etc.
1. Should have worked with sports people, athletes etc (both grassroot and national)
2. Experience in end to end planning and execution of community management and
3. Ideal candidate would have 4+ years experience in influencer marketing (sports,
athletes specialists would be a bonus)
4. Understanding of digital media and its usage for building communities.
5. Handling offline and online events and seminars
6. Self starter, motivated and ability to single-handedly manage projects.
7. Should be passionate about sports of some form, and should be into health & fitness
(runners, football players etc)
Content Operations Specialist
Location: Work from home
Type: Primarily contract based
Nature of work: Full-time.
As a Content Operations Specialist at Pratilipi Marathi, you will closely work with our Content Operations lead and other language owners to ensure delighting millions of readers via content curation. You will be the one who gets to decide which content list goes on our App and Website homepage. You will run writing competitions for thousands of authors. You will focus on the health and hygiene of your language by filtering content from the backend. You will get to decide which content goes into our social media.
In short - you will own a content funnel in Pratilipi Marathi. We are looking for extraordinarily creative and logical personalities to create great experiences for our authors and build great reading experiences for our readers.
What we are looking for in a person:
You must be passionate about stories and literature. Strong and commendable verbal and written communication skills in both Marathi and English are a MUST. You are hungry for growth and learning. You should be super organized, take ownership of each initiative, and have a curious mindset to learn new tools and techniques. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and G Suite is required, as is the ability to prioritize tasks and frequently multitask. You must have a deep love for Pratilipi, aspire to work with authors and make a positive impact in the language literature world.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be closely working with our Content Operations team and take end-to-end ownership of Writing competitions in your language. You will work on ideas around writing competitions, You will create and translate drafts, rules, and value systems around competitions. You will be in charge of competition results and rewards mechanisms.
- You will understand user funnels and take up focused initiatives to scale event participation and published content numbers.
- You will do regular content sanity checks based on necessary metrics and choose the best content for the Pratilipi Premium section.
- You will do awesome vibrant translations of articles whenever required, by fully understanding the content needs.
- You will choose which story goes in front of readers on our Facebook channel. You will select creatives to engage readers in each story.
- You will be an admin of our large social media page and group, where you will approve daily published content and establish communication and customer success.
- You will be working on the health and hygiene of the platform by removing pirated content, hate speech, and explicit content.
- You will read all event content and curate the highest quality event results based on necessary metrics and what is best suited for the Pratilipi community.
- You will reply to user queries over email and help them with any kind of issues related to Pratilipi events.
- You will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day content needs of our product managers in order to run different experiments. Your content would go to millions of readers each day.
What we offer:
- Work opportunity in a high-growth start-up environment. Be a part of something big, exciting, and meaningful.
- Learn new skills, take on challenging tasks, grow as an individual, and grow within the organization.
- Career development in Content operations, Linguist, Content Management, Community operations, Content writing, or similar fields.
- Dynamic, creative, and collaborative work environment. Supportive leadership.
- Flexible work hours and better work-life balance
- Work from Anywhere
- Salary 20-25k per month.
- We won’t look for an experience.
- We would take interviews over a few phone calls and Zoom.
- Expect one or two assignments once you clear the first round of interviews.
We are seeking a talkative, sensible, and skilled negotiator to join our team as an operations associate. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, a friendly and engaging personality, and the ability to negotiate with clients in a persuasive and professional manner.
Contact potential customers by phone, or email.
Establish and maintain long-term relationships with customers
Negotiate with clients to achieve objectives
Analyse and understand customer concerns and Company requirements
Prepare and maintain Data Report
Follow up with customers
Graduate, team, and coordination project experience preferred
Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Good problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet
Familiarity with basic computer applications and sales software
Ability to work well in a team and with customers from diverse backgrounds
Prior sales or customer service experience is a plus
If you are a talkative and sensible individual with a talent for negotiation and a passion for delivering exceptional customer servicing, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Preferred candidates, usually spend a lot of time and are familiar with influencers on Instagram and YouTube.
As a Social Media Manager at Digeesell, you’ll get to work with our marketing team to help develop brand awareness about our company through social media. More specifically, you’ll get to:
- write long- and short-form social media messages that attract new users and engage current users
- use data to analyze what’s working, what’s not, and reinforce or refocus key messages accordingly
- wear many hats as you work with multiple teams to develop strategy, work with designers, write copy, manage social communities, and analyze data
- help convert brand fans into loyal customers with engaging, responsive, responsible, surprising, and captivating social media interactions
- design and monitor business performance goals to drive brand awareness
- observe and analyze market and competitor trends
- monitor the quality and integrity of products and services, and respond as needed to ensure brand alignment.
- Strategize media plans for different platforms.
- 2+ years of experience in the social media specialist role.
- Excellent communication Skills
- MBA in Marketing or similar background
- Good Presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of variety of media/social media platforms
Job location: Udyog Vihar, Sector 18, Gurugram, Haryana
- Lead the planning and execution of digital media strategies and tactics, including social media, mobile, SEM, and other emerging technologies.
- Responsible for choosing the digital media mix to achieve client goals by thoroughly understanding client briefs, creative messaging, and how to target consumers at the right place and the right time.
- Provide data-driven rationale for digital media mix, budget allocation by medium, expected performance, and return on investment.
- Ensure digital media plans are on strategy and align with integrated media plans across all online and offline media.
- Create targeting strategies for effectively and efficiently reaching and engaging audiences.
- Recommend and troubleshoot tagging/pixels to ensure appropriate measurement for campaign tracking, analysis and reporting based on media objectives and established KPIs.
- Responsible for the presentation of digital media recommendations, POVs, analysis and reporting and other educational information to internal/external clients.
- Manage all phases of plan execution, including RFPs, creative asset trafficking, ad serving, 3rd party vendor management, timelines, reporting and optimisation, billing and budget reconciliation and campaign troubleshooting for assigned accounts.
- Leverage data and analytics to deliver actionable insights for campaign optimisation and content ideation.
- Evaluate trends, emerging technologies, tools, audience behavior, media usage and content consumption, as well as make recommendations for how we can create new opportunities for our clients.
- Create flow charts, budget breakdowns, and presentation materials for the digital components of an integrated media plan.
- Monitor overall digital campaign pacing and performance. Frequently communicate with digital media buyers about pacing, performance, and optimisations.
- Support pre- and post-campaign measurement of digital media campaign success.
- Develop expertise in client niches
- Stay on top of digital media consumption trends, audience discovery, and new digital channels through research, certifications, webinars and conferences.
- 4+ years of digital media planning experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Strong knowledge of digital programmatic and paid social media self-service platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Experience building audiences from 1st and 3rd party data sets.
- Understanding of Facebook pixel deployment, custom events, tags and tracking code.
- Experience with DoubleClick and Outbrain platforms is a plus.
Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, or similar platforms.
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills, ability to build impactful and visual presentations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, explicitly used for manipulating large amounts of data, pivot tables, lookups, and report creation.
- Strong mathematical abilities and understanding of the client billing process.
- Meticulous, organised and can handle and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Willingness to collaborate ideas that extend beyond media-specific tasks.
- Self-starter, able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven client service orientation with strong written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills
Profile: Social Media Executive
No. of Position : 1
Role Type: Permanent
Experience: Upto 4 years
Salary : 25-30k
Day shifts, 6 days working (No cabs)
· Candidate should have worked with a NGO
· Candidate should have handled the NGO website, Facebook, twitter pages of a NGO
· Should be able to design and plan the activities for NGO
· Should have Excellent writing skills ( English/Hindi )
· Candidate worked as a social worker with a but have good writing skills can be showcased
· Candidate worked as a content writer for a NGO can also be showcased.
· Immediate joiners will be preferred as it’s a urgent position