Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Vritti Designs Pvt. Ltd.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Devise creative and engaging social media strategies following the design thinking process.
• Build user personas to create understanding and empathy with target audience.
• Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
• Craft engaging multimedia content across multiple social media platforms.
• Build key relationships with influencers across social media platforms.
• Manage social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
• Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights.
• Research and assess the latest trends and techniques to find new and better ways of measuring social media activities.
• Analyze competitor activities.
• Set targets to increase brand awareness and customer engagement.
Digital Marketing, Social Media Ads Campaign Management, Social Media Marketing (SMM), SEO, Marketing Strategy, Content Strategy, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Content Marketing, MS Office
We are looking for a result-driven SEO Executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO Executive's responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website's architecture to ensure user-friendliness.
To be successful as an SEO Executive, you should have strong copywriting and analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving on key skills. Ultimately, an SEO Executive should have outstanding knowledge of SEO, passion for the industry, and time management skills.
SEO Executive Responsibilities:
• Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
• Using Google Analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
• Creating high-quality SEO content.
• Assisting with blog content.
• Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
• Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
SEO Executive Requirements:
• Marketing degree or related.
• Extensive experience in SEO.
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
• Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
• Good knowledge of backlink analysis.
Send your resume at: utkrash (dot) gsoft (@) gmail.com
My name is Raymond and I am Sales Manager
We are an agent for Headphone Zone, a branded premium audiovisual equipment company based in India, I need an expert in Facebook ad campaign optimization, scaling and management Social Network. association of people who know how to create profitable campaigns. Project budget 80,000$ - 100,000$
If you are interested in the project and help us solve the problem. Please contact my
It also helps startups to plan, build, and market their products (and also raise money in the process). Our team comprises people who co-founded a Venture Studio that worked on 5 startups in parallel across the business lifecycle from strategic planning to identifying and hiring co-founders, fundraising, product conceptualization and development, product marketing, milestone tracking, and investor reporting.
We work with most ventures in three specific areas:
- Business and Investment Planning involving strategic and team plans, financial projections, investment preparation (identification, introduction, decks and prep) Product Conceptualization, Design and delivery involving product strategy and roadmaps, information and tech architecture, wireframing and design
- Go-to-market planning and execution involving creation of marketing plans, design of brand and sales collateral, digital marketing and content marketing.
- The obvious benefit is access to virtual CXOs on day-zero without spending time on recruitment resulting in faster product development cycles and go-to-market plans.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing fundamentals and hands-on experience with Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other popular platforms.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices for lead generation and performance marketing
- Excellent written communication and keyword research capabilities
- Should be able to prepare and manage a digital marketing plan and budget
- Oversee social media accounts and have hands-on experience with online reputation management tools
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and other analytical tools and have an understanding of webpage fundamentals and performance metrics
Creador Designs is a graphic design company specializing in logo creation, business branding design, packaging, and website development. Founded in 2014, Creador Designs offers corporate identity design and branding services to small businesses and start-ups. Over the years, we have grown to become one of the most respected online brands for logo design, corporate identity, and web design.
We offer you the opportunity to work with leading and dynamic brands all around the world every day. We are looking for a talented individual for the position of Digital Marketing Executive. Apply to us and unleash your curiosity and challenge your ideas. As you strive to make a real difference, we'll strive to make you a better you!
Requirements and skills :
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts for Social Media Marketing and Website. (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Prepare promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Retaining existing clients.
We're looking for leaders with - owner's mindset, passion, and agility.
- You will be the One go-to person for - everything- Revenue & Growth. Responsible for building the team, processes & programs that enable growth.
- Owns the overall revenue of the organisation. Manage P&L, Discounts & Marketing budgets efficiently.
- Completely own User Acquisition, Conversion & Retention Drive tech enabled growth for the company.
- Drive Digital & Offline marketing strategies. Completely own the performance marketing and assist in brand building.
- Work with the agency to drive SEO (website) mandates for growing the organic traffic.
- Influence online product changes on websites that drive discovery, user engagement & revenue.
- Lead corporate partnerships and programs to build brand awareness and cost effective user acquisition.
* Identifying a digital marketing strategy and the best channels and tools to invest time/money in and create an execution plan to reach company goals
* Creating compelling content (e.g. emails, social ads) and creative outreach strategies that generate leads (i.e. compels targets to open and click!)
* Managing integrated marketing campaigns across email, website, & social channels mainly on Facebook and Instagram
* Targeted social media content creation (i.e. memes, visuals, listicles)
(We are open to candidates with proven achievement, desire and willingness to learn.)
* Successful track record of building effective digital presence and marketing/sales funnel/ landing page
* Tech savvy and great at figuring out new things (entrepreneurial figure ish out mindset)
* Experience with the modern marketing tech stack, including Hubspot, SendGrid, Mailchimp, UTM tracking, marketing automation software, webinars, and social media tools preferred
* Excellent writing and grammar skills
* Collaborative and personable leader
* Previous experience building processes related to marketing and sales operations