● Create beautiful software experiences for our clients using design thinking, lean and agile methodology.
● Work on world-class software products using the latest cutting edge technologies and platforms.
● Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical culture.
● Work in collaborative, fast-paced and value-driven teams to build innovative customer experiences for our clients.
● Help to grow the next generation of developers and have a positive impact on the industry.
● Experience: 4+ years.
● Hands-on development experience in backend, Java, SprintBoot, Hibernate, SQL, MongoDB,Jenkins, Microservices etc...
● Server-side development experience mainly in JAVA.
● Passion for software engineering and follow the best coding concepts.
● Good to great problem solving and communication skills.
● Experience in working with cross-border, distributed teams is a must.
Nice to have Qualifications
● Product and customer-centric mindset.
● Great OO skills, including design patterns.
● Experience with large-scale enterprise systems
Get to know us better:
About ZeMoSo Technologies
We are a product-market-fit studio founded and maintained by successful corporate innovation. We bring products from napkins to product market fit, and our staff are some of the smartest and best engineers, designers and marketers around.
We provide end-to-end product design and development services for the most disruptive and innovative products around the world. We exponentially increase the odds of success for new products by applying lean methodologies and design thinking to the entire process: from napkin to product-market fit to scale. Zemoso Labs has been ranked as one of India’s fastest-growing companies by Deloitte, for two years in a row.
We bring the silicon valley style operating model to the startups around US and Europe.
Our startup customers have raised over $1.2 billion and created value ~$8billion after working with us.
We were featured as one of Deloitte Fastest 50 growing tech companies from India thrice (2016, 2018, and 2019). We were also featured in Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific both in 2016 and 2018. Our engineering studio has won O'Reilly's Architectural Katas event as well (Spring, 2022).
What does that mean for our people?
Our clients are building products that are changing the course of their industries. So, staying on the cutting-edge is non-negotiable and essential to our success. That means you will learn more here than anywhere else.
If yes! then join us @ Equal Experts.
Equal Experts does not work on support & maintenance projects.
It creates enterprise software applications & products for its global clients from scratch.
Things you will NOT get at Equal Experts:
Fancy designation - You will be called a Software Engineer here, regardless of your experience or expertise.
▪ Projects in only 1 language - Today you might code in Java, tomorrow in
Groovy, the day after in Scala... :-). At Equal Experts, we work on diverse tech stacks, and you simply have to be a polyglot.
▪ "Management" role - We don't hire dedicated PMs, IMs, DMs ...or any other Ms out there.
▪ If you are part of Equal Experts, you are a techie who will code every day.
Here's what else you can look forward to:
▪ Freedom - Freedom to explore new technologies & implement them on
▪ Responsibility & ownership - Writing elegant code every day. Taking design & architectural decisions.
▪ Agile expertise - TDD, BDD, XP practices. Working with experts & thoughtleaders in Agile.
▪ Cutting edge - Work on Ruby, Scala, Hadoop, MongoDB, Neo4j, Groovy,
J2EE, iOS 6, Angular JS, Cucumber and the likes.
▪ Consulting exposure - Interact with clients every day. Travel onsite
▪ Open culture - No hierarchy. No cubicles. No formal dress codes.
Here's what you must possess:
Exceptional OOP skills - Solid, Grasp, Kiss and Dry should mean more than words to you. Your daily code must be clean, simple, modular, extensible, and always thoroughly unit tested.
▪ Conceptual understanding of whatever you've worked on - We're more
interested in knowing how & why you used a particular technology/approach to solve a problem. Definitions and theory don't interest us that much.
▪ Decision-making experience - We need you to start new projects from scratch.
Accordingly, you must have the experience of taking design decisions &
influencing architecture on projects
You will work on:
We help many of our clients make sense of their large investments in data – be it building analytics solutions or machine learning applications. You will work on cutting edge cloud native technologies to crunch terabytes of data into meaningful insights.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Collaborate with Data Scientists, Engineers and Product Management to transform raw data to often actionable and meaningful insights for the enterprise
- Work in small dynamic, product-oriented environment to deliver enterprise class products.
- Continuously improve software development practices work across the full stack.
What you bring (Skills):
- Experience in building modern cloud-native microservices based applications in Java, Spring Boot, and SQL or NoSQL Databases.
- Experience in Java based distributed & scalable application development.
- Experience working with Data Structures and strong knowledge of Core Java.
- Ability to produce easily consumable RESTful APIs with strong living documentation and specification-by-example tests.
Great if you know (Skills):
- T-shaped skills are always preferred – so if you have the passion to work across the full stack spectrum – it is more than welcome.
- Exposure to infrastructure-based skills like Docker, Istio, Kubernetes is a plus
- Ability to work out right strategies of deployment for BigData systems.
- Collaborate with DevOps and Test Automation teams to build favorable developer experience in both build and CI/CD.
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are an Data focused organization helping our clients to deliver their next generation of products in the most efficient, modern and cloud-native way.
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.
- Use your skills in OOP, OOAD, and testing to design and develop robust and scalable software.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on writing production-quality code and tests.
- Maintain minimal yet essential engineering documentation to complement the product.
- Collaborate with engineers and product teams as part of Agile delivery.
- Participate in code reviews and release cycles with an ownership attitude.
- Strong at problem-solving using Java 8 and above.
- General understanding of SDLC using agile methodologies iterative development.
- Hands-on knowledge of using Spring Boot or Quarkus for building Microservices or API driven solutions.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience in using any RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Understanding or exposure to Cloud-Native development using AWS is an added advantage.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics, or related technical field. Relevant experience of at least 3 years in lieu of above if from a different stream of education.
Well-versed in and 3+ hands-on demonstrable experience with: ▪ Stream & Batch Big Data Pipeline Processing using Apache Spark and/or Apache Flink.
▪ Distributed Cloud Native Computing including Server less Functions
▪ Relational, Object Store, Document, Graph, etc. Database Design & Implementation
▪ Micro services Architecture, API Modeling, Design, & Programming
3+ years of hands-on development experience in Apache Spark using Scala and/or Java.
Ability to write executable code for Services using Spark RDD, Spark SQL, Structured Streaming, Spark MLLib, etc. with deep technical understanding of Spark Processing Framework.
In-depth knowledge of standard programming languages such as Scala and/or Java.
3+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more libraries & frameworks such as Apache Kafka, Akka, Apache Storm, Apache Nifi, Zookeeper, Hadoop ecosystem (i.e., HDFS, YARN, MapReduce, Oozie & Hive), etc.; extra points if you can demonstrate your knowledge with working examples.
3+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more Relational and NoSQL datastores such as PostgreSQL, Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, Neo4J, etc.
Practical knowledge of distributed systems involving partitioning, bucketing, CAP theorem, replication, horizontal scaling, etc.
Passion for distilling large volumes of data, analyze performance, scalability, and capacity performance issues in Big Data Platforms.
Ability to clearly distinguish system and Spark Job performances and perform spark performance tuning and resource optimization.
Perform benchmarking/stress tests and document the best practices for different applications.
Proactively work with tenants on improving the overall performance and ensure the system is resilient, and scalable.
Good understanding of Virtualization & Containerization; must demonstrate experience in technologies such as Kubernetes, Istio, Docker, OpenShift, Anthos, Oracle VirtualBox, Vagrant, etc.
Well-versed with demonstrable working experience with API Management, API Gateway, Service Mesh, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection & Encryption.
Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience with DevOps tools and platforms viz., Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Code Quality & Security Plugins, Maven, Artifactory, Terraform, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Spinnaker, etc.
Well-versed in AWS and/or Azure or and/or Google Cloud; must demonstrate experience in at least FIVE (5) services offered under AWS and/or Azure or and/or Google Cloud in any categories: Compute or Storage, Database, Networking & Content Delivery, Management & Governance, Analytics, Security, Identity, & Compliance (or) equivalent demonstrable Cloud Platform experience.
Good understanding of Storage, Networks and Storage Networking basics which will enable you to work in a Cloud environment.
Good understanding of Network, Data, and Application Security basics which will enable you to work in a Cloud as well as Business Applications / API services environment.
- Strong experience in core Java programming.
- Good experience in Spring and Hibernate
- Proficiency with JSF/third party JSF components framework
- Must have at least 2+ years exp. of Web application development with exp. in using any MVC framework
- Knowledge of OOP concepts, industry best practices, and design
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Work experience writing Unit tests
- Good understanding of web technology and enterprise-level applications
- Work experience in applying the best practices of Web Application development
- Working experience in an Agile team especially with SCRUM
- Good to have experience in JSON, HTML5, CSS and XML
Following Skills will be an added advantage
- Working experience of Prime-Faces
- Knowledge of Spring Web Flow
- Should be self-motivated and a quick learner with a problem-solving mind-set
- Attention to detail and follow-through to achieve good quality and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as in an individual environment
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Position: Java developer
Experience: 4-5 years
Notice period- immediate to 7 days
• Having good experience in writing complex database queries.
• Should be a quick learner and keen on learning new technologies
• Good knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Principles, Design Patterns and Software Architecture
• Experience with building SaaS-based web applications
• Ability to work as part of a team and offer new ideas
• Working knowledge of GIT version control system
• Product development background.
● Be responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
● Good understanding of GoLang and microservices
● To take up development and deployment of native code to manage the customer facing platforms
● Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, application leads and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
● Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up
● Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture discussions.
● Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
● Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes.
This role isn't limited to the software development or support, it involves less coding but more Consulting, Architectural designing/High Availability system designing, Solutioning, Migration, Optimization, customer handling, etc.
MongoDB is expanding our global team of consulting engineers and is building a new team to deliver remote consulting services to further our ongoing plans for worldwide growth!
MongoDB Professional Services works with customers of all shapes and sizes in all verticals, from tier-1 banks to small web startups, on a variety of interesting use cases from e-commerce platforms to trading systems to social media applications. Solve interesting problems, gain incredible cross-stack experience, work with the best and brightest people in the business, network with industry leaders, and see new places - all in a day’s work!
MongoDB consulting exists to support the development of our customers’ vision, accelerate customers’ time to value, and drive a multitude of customer adoption scenarios - from building new solutions to modernizing legacy applications or migrating to cloud. Our consulting solutions ensure that organizations get the best out of MongoDB.
Be one of the recognized experts in this rapidly growing field in a high-growth software company successfully challenging the status quo of the database industry.
You will get an opportunity to work with Global customers (APAC, EMEA, and North America) So this would require you to work in monthly rotational shifts.
We will be providing Cab for the pick-up & Drop, (Night Shift Allowances will be given & Cab’s aren’t chargeable)
We are looking for candidates who have a **strong development background along with Systems Architecture experience and want to make their career in Consulting Engineering,** This role isn't limited to the software development or support, it involves less coding but more Consulting, Architectural designing/High Availability system designing, Solutioning, Migration, Optimization, customer handling, etc. The ideal candidate should be a highly technical individual, with strong problem-solving and communication skills, and comfortable working remotely to match customer time zones for our Atlas customers.
Our ideal candidate will have
* Excellent analytical, diagnostic skills, and problem-solving skills
* High motivation for a role that combines deep technical and customer-management dimensions
* Confidence speaking and presenting in a collaborative customer setting
* **5+ years of software development/consulting/support experience**, preferably in a number of distinct industries/verticals
* Familiarity with enterprise-scale software architectures, application development methodologies, and software deployment and operations
* Experience with databases such as MongoDB, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL
* Familiarity with Linux diagnostics and tuning; Windows tuning knowledge is a plus
* Experience working with public cloud technologies specifically AWS, Azure & GCP
* Should be ready to and comfortable working in shifts to match the customer time zone/s during the working week
* **As a core member of the MongoDB Professional Services team, you will Contribute to helping migrate customers from self-hosted MongoDB on-prem/cloud to Atlas**
* Contribute to customer implementations at any or all phases of the application lifecycle: portfolio assessment, application planning, and design, deployment architectures, development and build, integration and release configuration, system testing, production operations, application optimization, and best practices adoption
* Work as part of a wider delivery team comprising fellow consulting engineers, project managers, and account teams
* Cultivate your individual MongoDB reputation as a trusted advisor to guide MongoDB and our customers into the future
* Partner with Product and Engineering teams to influence the direction of the MongoDB product roadmap
**As a Consulting Engineer you will be successful in this role when you can execute the following**
Become a field expert in “everything MongoDB”
Communicate complex technical proposals simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
Gain a reputation as a trusted advisor with your clients, large and small
Ensure your client’s success with their MongoDB endeavors
Maintain the required level of billable utilization
Influence MongoDB product development by contributing experience from the field
Successfully communicate the product roadmap to external clients
Constantly work on improving yourself, our products and our team
Do you know, Why MongoDB is a fantastic place to work and build your career?
Disrupting a $64 Billion market
Top NoSQL database in the world
Largest Ecosystem and the fastest growing database in the world
Close to 17,000 customers in over 100 countries and over 90+ million downloads
120% net ARR expansion rate over each of the last twenty quarters
Sequoia Capital and a number of other Top VC firms have invested in MongoDB. Sequoia Capital calls us out as one of their flagship portfolios; Sequoia has also invested in Apple, Google, Youtube, and WhatsApp
9-figure revenue company, with very high double-digit growth rates
Be a part of the company that’s reinventing the database, focused on innovation and speed
Enjoy a fun, inspiring culture that is engineering focused
Work with talented people around the globe
Learn, contribute, and make an impact on the product and community
**Life at MongoDB**
**Our India office culture**
180+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing
Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
Employee affinity groups
**Competitive salary and EQUITY**
Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance.
Free lunch twice per week and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy and sweet treats
Macbooks are company standard
**26 weeks Maternity & 20 Paternity leave** to spend time with new arrivals
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*
This is for our Chennai Office , however work from home can be considered during pandemic or lockdowns .
- Good in Core Java, Multithreading, J2EE, web services (REST, SOAP).
- In-depth knowledge on Java Script and object-oriented technique .
- Should be able to work independently
- Familiar on Front-end technologies like AngularJS framework, HTML5, CSS3 is a real Plus
Not that long ago, we were on whatsapp with a handful of customers, many of whom were friends and family, getting you anything you needed - groceries, food, even sending packages to anywhere in Bangalore. Today, we’re an app covering Bangalore, Pune and Gurgaon, Hyderabad and Delhi. Dunzo is a technology company, that makes local deliveries fast and easy - whether it’s that quick run from your local store, or getting you that book that is available only in one store far away from you or even organizing your entire party!
We were recently voted #3 on LinkedIn’s Top Startups in India and here’s why. The Dunzo team gets an on ground opportunity to shape a product for users across cities. You are shaping cities you’ve grown up in - by making them more accessible than before through the use of technology. We’re solving an extremely tough problem, and we seek the best of minds who are great at problem-solving, passionate and willing to go the extra mile!
About The Team
As a team, we believe that the best idea wins - no matter where the idea comes from. We tackle problems that have existed for years - through technology and data. You'll be joining a vibrant, young team who are passionate about giving our users time back, provide flexible earning opportunities for our Partners and enhance local businesses.
Must Haves :
- Proficient in algorithms and data structures.
- Having strong experience in designing data intensive and scalable systems.
- Comfortable with microservices based architecture.
- Knowledge of software engineering processes and unit testing.
- Past experience of mentoring a team of at least two people.
- Prior experience with both relational and non-relational databases.
- Prior experience with caching.
- Ability to debug and hotfix a problem with production in a swift amount of time.
- Communication skills.
Please let me know if you are interested.