We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced .NET Core Developer with a specialization in Azure to join our dynamic team. As a .NET Core Developer Azure Specialist, you will play a critical role in designing, developing, and maintaining Azure-based applications and services. If you are a technology enthusiast with a passion for Azure cloud solutions, we want to hear from you.
- Design, code, test and manage various applications.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and product team to establish the best products.
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems.
- Provide strong technical leadership, raise the technical bar, maintain a data and results-driven culture, and nurture a team culture of high collaboration and trust.
- Drive long-term architecture and detailed design for highly scalable distributed systems with simplicity and maintainability as core tenets.
- Collaborate across Azure teams to develop platforms that help simplify the management and monitoring of Edge devices at scale.
- Communicate effectively and partner well with other disciplines of the project team to deliver high-quality solutions from ideas to production code.
- Write exemplary code working with large-scale distributed systems with quality, simplicity, and maintainability as core tenets.
- Develop and consume RESTful and SOAP web services, enabling data exchange and integration with external systems.
Skills and experiences we are looking for :
- Expertise in ASP .net and Azure is a must.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Azure.
- Support Segment Architects and reviews through the Architecture Review Board as required.
- AWS Solution Architect Associate, Azure Architect Design.
- Hands-on experience in multitenant architecture framework design on AWS & Azure.
- Understanding DevOps principles is an added advantage.
- Experience in cloud-scale APM and Monitoring Tools such as ELK, Splunk, Datadog, Dynatrace, Appdynamics.
- Ability to manage various stakeholders – Sales, Marketing, Architecture, Engineering, Security, Operations and executives
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Cloud DevOps Architect
· Practices self-leadership and promotes learning in others by building relationships with cross- functional stakeholders; communicating information and providing advice to drive projects forward; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; providing feedback to others; mentoring junior team members; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and improve opportunity areas; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
· Ensure appropriate translation of business requirements and functional specifications into physical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions by partnering with Business Analysts and other team members to understand business needs and functional specifications.
· Build use cases/scenarios and reference architectures to enable rapid adoption of cloud services
in Product’s cloud journey.
· Provide insight into recommendations for technical solutions that meet design and functional needs.
· Experience or familiarity with Firewall/NGFW deployed in a variety of form factors (Checkpoint, Imperva, Palo Alto, Azure Firewall).
· Establish credibility & build deep relationships with senior technical individuals to enable them to be cloud advocates.
· Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure engineering success when building new and migrating existing applications, software. and services to AWS and GCP.
· Conduct deep-dive hands-on education/training sessions to transfer knowledge to DevOps and engineering teams considering or already using public cloud services.
· Be a cloud (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform) and DevOps evangelist and advise the stakeholders on cloud readiness, workload identification, migration and identifying the right multi cloud mix to effectively accomplish business objectives.
· Understands engineering requirements and architect scalable solutions adopting DevOps and leveraging advanced technologies such as AWS CodePipelines, AWS Code-Commit, ECS containers, API Gateway, CloudFormation Templates, AWS Kinesis, Splunk, Dome9, AWS-SQS, AWS-SNS, SonarCube, Microservices, and Kubernetes to realize stronger benefits and future proof outcomes for customer-facing applications.
· Build use cases/scenarios and reference architectures to enable rapid adoption of cloud services in product’s cloud journey.
· Be an integral part of the technology and architecture community in the public cloud partners (AWS, GCP, Azure) and bring in new services launched by cloud providers into 8K Miles Product Platform scope.
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the DevOps and Cloud community.
· Act as a technical liaison between product management, service engineering, and support teams.
o Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering with 12+ years’ experience in information technology (networking, infrastructure, database).
o Strong and recent exposure to AWS/GCP/Azure Cloud platforms and designing hybrid multi cloud solutions. Preferred to be Certified AWS Architect professional or similar
· Working knowledge of UNIX shell scripting.
· Strong hands-on programming experience in Python
· Working knowledge of data visualization tools – Tableau.
· Experience working in cloud environment — AWS.
· Experience working with modern tools in the Agile Software Development Life Cycle.
· Version Control Systems (Ex. Git, Github, Stash/Bitbucket), Knowledge Management (Ex. Confluence, Google Docs), Development Workflow (Ex. Jira), Continuous Integration (Ex. Bamboo), Real Time Collaboration (Ex. Hipchat, Slack).
Job Description FEV is currently hiring for a Product Owner of High Impact Tutoring. In this role, you will spearhead the development of a transformative K-12 education online tutoring product that drives measurable academic outcomes with priority schools and students and propels FEV Tutor to become the #1 direct-to-district tutoring provider in the United States. This role reports to the Product Innovation Lead.
Who Will Succeed At This Job
● Embrace the product vision – Envision the product before it is built and guide the scrum team for product backlog management.
● Extremely Communicative - A cross-functional leader with outstanding communication skills; both written and oral, to internal and external stakeholders
● Problem solver – Ability to sort issues that arise while developing the product
● Collaborative teammate – Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including developers, designers, QA as well as the FEV global leadership team
● Customer-first – envision and understand customers’ expectations of the product.
● Agile mindset - Understanding of agile methodologies and frameworks to manage product backlog, plan and conduct sprint reviews, and work effectively with the Scrum team.
● Data-driven – Draw insights from product data and uses them to prioritize features and improve the product
● Visionary Leader – Ability to lead in the face of uncertainty and take decisions with ownership
What You Will Do
● You take responsibility to be the customer voice for your scrum team(s)
● You take responsibility to ensure that your scrum team (s) work focuses on minimum viable product (MVP) that creates maximum value and is aligned with overall product strategy
● Own creation of user stories along with your scrum team. Own Acceptance Criteria for owned user stories.
● Provide scrum team backlog management, iteration/sprint planning, and elaboration/grooming of the features
● Work on UI/UX part of the product
● Work as part of and with cross-functional scrum teams and various stakeholders, including design/user experience, test engineering, system engineering and user experience
● Prepare Team(s) backlog along with scrum team for Program Increment Planning. Drive” Definition of Ready” for user stories and features before Program Increment Planning
● Work with Scrum team(s) and RTE, QA and product manager to adequately help in feature refinements for purpose of program increment (PI) planning and PI roadmap planning
● Managing and prioritizing the product backlog.
● Serving as a liaison between product and development.
● Translating product managers' strategies to tasks for development.
● Promotes DevOps technical practices
● Experience in Requirements Engineering and feature definition activities
● Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies.
● A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Product Owner within the Ed-tech industry
● Working experience in tools like Azure DevOps, JIRA, Confluence
● A gained experience in agile development (e.g., SAFe, SCRUM).
● Should be good in working on UI/UX segment of the product
● Works collaboratively with stakeholders with passion for impacting K - 12 Education
● Ability to work as an individual contributor and a team player.
● Excellent fluency in English to collaborate with stakeholders and international colleagues.
● Strong analytical and results-oriented mindset
● Excellent communication, facilitation, and coordination skills; working with intercultural and interdisciplinary teams comes easily to you.
● Possessing a SAFe or Scrum certification would be an added advantage.
FEV Tutor is edtech company focused on student outcomes
FEV Tutor was founded to make high-quality online instruction available to as many kids as possible.
We are a B2B virtual tutoring business that provides 1:1 and small group tutoring to predominantly disadvantaged and at-risk K-12 students in the U.S.
● Critical Solve for Pandemic Disruption: FEV offers a critical solution to the sustained learning loss and teacher shortages caused by the pandemic – helping students and teachers. The impact of our high dosage tutoring on student outcomes is measurable and clear.
● Solutions Built by and for Educators: We are educators ourselves and involve our students’ teachers, administrators, parents, and families in the creation of innovative tutoring programs that serve as a natural extension of the student's core classroom.
● Poised for Growth with Exceptional People: We were just acquired by a PE firm called Alpine Investors and are poised to grow. Alpine Investors is a people-driven private equity firm that is committed to building enduring companies by working with, learning from, and developing exceptional people.
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion At FEV Tutor
At FEV Tutor, we believe a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion (“DE&I”) is integral to hiring exceptional people and creating an enduring business. To inspire growth, we strive to create an organization where every individual is celebrated, heard, valued, and empowered to reach their full potential. These beliefs and actions are true to FEV’s People First philosophy, which is rooted in how we invest, hire, and show up day in and day out. We will continuously look for ways to improve and evolve in our ever-changing world and we are committed to ensuring FEV Tutor is one of the best places to work for all by creating diverse teams, strengthening our culture of inclusion, and giving everyone an equitable opportunity to succeed. FEV Tutor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures.
- Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team.
- Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
• Work with various stakeholders, understand requirements, and build solutions/data pipelines
that address the needs at scale
• Bring key workloads to the clients’ Snowflake environment using scalable, reusable data
ingestion and processing frameworks to transform a variety of datasets
• Apply best practices for Snowflake architecture, ELT and data models
Skills - 50% of below:
• A passion for all things data; understanding how to work with it at scale, and more importantly,
knowing how to get the most out of it
• Good understanding of native Snowflake capabilities like data ingestion, data sharing, zero-copy
cloning, tasks, Snowpipe etc
• Expertise in data modeling, with a good understanding of modeling approaches like Star
schema and/or Data Vault
• Experience in automating deployments
• Experience writing code in Python, Scala or Java or PHP
• Experience in ETL/ELT either via a code-first approach or using low-code tools like AWS Glue,
Appflow, Informatica, Talend, Matillion, Fivetran etc
• Experience in one or more of the AWS especially in relation to integration with Snowflake
• Familiarity with data visualization tools like Tableau or PowerBI or Domo or any similar tool
• Experience with Data Virtualization tools like Trino, Starburst, Denodo, Data Virtuality, Dremio
• Certified SnowPro Advanced: Data Engineer is a must.
• 10+ years of experience
• The position requires the candidate to work closely with key stakeholders and senior technology leaders
• Developer /Architect to help build a strategic platform to improve IT and Business processes
• This senior person will work with the ServiceNow team to help development solutions based business needs and strategies
• The ideal candidate will have experience in implementing ServiceNow ITSM, Sec Ops, GRC, PA, ITBM and ITOM products
• They will perform the necessary tasks to design and configure ServiceNow functions to meet operational needs
• ITSM – Service Portal, Request Fulfillment (Catalog) Incident, Request, Knowledge, Change & Asset Management, Virtual Agents, On Call Scheduling
• ITBM – Project Portfolio Management, Idea, Demand, Agile Development & Test Management
• ITOM – Discovery, Service Mapping, Event Management, Cloud Management
• SAM – Software Asset Management
• GRC – Governance, Risk and Control
• Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of ServiceNow products
• Provide expertise on technical questions related to development of ServiceNow functions
• Develops the technical solutions, work with developers to implements them and performs the component integration tests
• Work with development team and ServiceNow to provide support and implement technical solutions to resolve issues
• Coordinate with Project Manager to plan roadmaps, sprints and releases
• Provide demos to customers for developed solutions and obtain feedback to improve products
• Work with QA and testing teams to coordinate UAT and Smoke testing
• Coordinate system upgrades to latest version of ServiceNow
About Demandbase company
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology.
InsideView helps businesses drive rapid revenue growth by empowering business leaders to discover new markets, target and engage the right buyers, and manage customer data quality. Our AI-based B2B data and intelligence platform delivers the industry’s most relevant and reliable buyer signals and, combined with InsideView’s data expertise and best-in-class customer support, is trusted by the world’s best performing companies.
We believe in the power of technology to deliver business value, and in creating solutions that change the way companies sell and engage with their customers. We take risks in order to develop groundbreaking solutions. We are market savvy and competitive, and ready to transform our industry at this exciting inflection point for the company and the market. We focus on the needs of our customers now, and in the future. We love coming to work every day and are looking for smart, engaged, and fun people to join us.
Our headquarters is located in San Francisco’s vibrant Potrero Hill neighborhood, with additional locations in downtown Austin, Texas, and Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
We are looking for a Database Engineer with 4+ years of experience. We are looking for the ability to optimize, troubleshoot, and ensure high availability of the databases.
Additional desirable skills:
• To lead MBS architecture leveraging SAP products (such as S/4HANA, BRIM, BPC, GRC, Solution Manager, Business Object, Data Service, Fiori and Ariba cloud), third-party tools (such as Adobe, Vertex cloud and Open Text) and Ford standard services (such as AFDS, APS, PCF, APIC/DataPower, IICS).
• To deliver the architecture design of and perform POCs of system integration between MBS, I-ERP and interfacing enterprise and cloud systems.
• To deliver process design and information flow supporting functional work streams.
• To deliver the detailed technical design, such data platform, integration fabric, security and cyber defense, hosting and client infrastructure.
• To manage the technology catalogue in Mega Hopex.
• To guide the product teams in the development of the SAP ERP implementation.
• To provide architecture support such as troubleshooting application performance issues.
• To thrive in a fast paced working norm and manage multiple deliverables simultaneously.
• To collaborate with vendors, Ford IT and Business teams and meet the enterprise objectives.
• In depth technical knowledge of S/4HANA eco-system, F&A, BRIM • SAP GRC experience a definite Plus.
• Must be able to work with Solution Manager • Active practitioner of AGILE methodology and familiar with architecture runway.
• Familiar with SAP testing strategy.
• Strong hands-on PoC skill leveraging CDSViews, ABAP, HANA Query, Java • Negotiation skills and ability to achieve consensus with several and diverse set of stakeholders/customers.
• Strong and open communication skills both verbal and written.
• Self-starter, ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Technical knowledge and experience in HANA Database, BOBJ Reporting, Linux operating systems, and enterprise integration.
- At least 2+ years of Handson in developing solutions on Microsoft Azure Platform
- 5+ years of industry experience designing and developing enterprise scale services & platforms
- 5+ years of experience in C# with solid analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- At least 1.5 year of hands-on experience with React JS/ Typescript /Bootstrap/Angular related frameworks
- At least 3+ Year Hands on in Relational Database SqlServer/ Azure SQL.
- Deploy company Application on customer public cloud and on-premise data centers
- Building Kubernetes based workflows for wide variety of use cases
- Document and Automate the deployment process for internal and external deployments
- Interacting with customers over call to deployment and debugging
- Deployment and Product Support
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4-6 years of experience in infrastructure development, or development and operations.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in docker and kubernetes.
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes. Aware of Kubernetes Internals, Networking etc. Experience with Linux infrastructures tools.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Extensive experience in setting up Kubernetes on AWS, Azure etc.
Good to Have
- Familiarity with Big Data Tools like Hadoop, Spark.
- Experience with Java Application Debugging.
- Experience in monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana etc
As a Partner Development Solution Architect focused on GSI partners within Aqua Security, you will have the opportunity to deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Aqua Platform across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with strategic partners, position aqua to be part of partner offerings, and assist with the creation of new technical strategies to help partners build and increase their application security practice business. You will be responsible for providing subject-matter expertise on the security of running cloud native workloads, which are rapidly being adopted in enterprise deployments. You will also drive technical relationships with all stakeholders and support sales opportunities. You will also work closely with the internal sales and partner sales team throughout the sales process to ensure all of the partners’ technical needs are understood and met with the best possible solution.
The ideal person will have excellent communications skills and be able to translate technical requirements for a non-technical audience. This person can multi-task, is self-motivated, while still interacting well with a team; is highly organized with high energy level and can-do attitude. Required skills include:
- Experience as a sales engineer or solution architect, working with enterprise software products or services.
- Ability to assess partner and customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Ability to present at technical meetups.
- Ability to work with partners and conduct technical workshops
- Recent familiarity or hands-on experience with:
- Linux distributions, Windows Server
- Networking configurations, routing, firewalling
- DevOps eco-system: CI/CD tools, datacenter automation, open source tools like Jenkins
- Cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, and Google Compute)
- Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and Mesos
-Knowledge of general security practices & DevSecOps
- Up to 25% travel is expected. The ideal candidate will be located in Hyderabad, India
- 7+ years of hands on implementation or consulting experience
- 3+ years in a customer and or partner facing roles
- Experience working with end users or developer communities
- Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communications
- BS degree or equivalent experience required