Terraform Jobs in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon
at Celebal Technologies Pvt Ltd
• As a part of the DevOps team, you will be responsible for the configuration, optimization, documentation, and support of the CI/CD components.
• Creating and managing build and release pipelines with Azure DevOps and Jenkins.
• Assist in planning and reviewing application architecture and design to promote an efficient deployment process.
• Troubleshoot server performance issues & handle the continuous integration system.
• Automate infrastructure provisioning using ARM Templates and Terraform.
• Monitor and Support deployment, Cloud-based and On-premises Infrastructure.
• Diagnose and develop root-cause solutions for failures and performance issues in the production environment.
• Deploy and manage Infrastructure for production applications
• Configure security best practices for application and infrastructure
• Good hands-on experience with cloud platforms like Azure, AWS & GCP. (Preferably Azure)
• Strong knowledge of CI/CD principles.
• Strong work experience with CI/CD implementation tools like Azure DevOps, Team City, Octopus Deploy, AWS Code Deploy, and Jenkins.
• Experience of writing automation scripts with PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc.
• GitHub, JIRA, Confluence, and Continuous Integration (CI) system.
• Understanding of secure DevOps practices
Good to Have -
•Knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash
• Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, Scrum/Kanban, etc.
• Experience with Build technologies and cloud services. (Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure DevOps, Bamboo, AWS Code Deploy)
• Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
• Must have a good understanding of SDLC.
• Knowledge of Linux, Windows server, Monitoring tools, and Shell scripting.
• Self-motivated; demonstrating the ability to achieve in technologies with minimal supervision.
• Organized, flexible, and analytical ability to solve problems creatively
at Gedu Global
**THIS IS A 100% WORK FROM OFFICE ROLE**
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.
You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
• Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
• Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management
• Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
• Setting up tools and required infrastructure
• Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for
• Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in
• Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
• Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or
creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
• Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
• Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing
vulnerability assessment and risk management
• Incidence management and root cause analysis
• Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
• Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
• Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous
development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
• Mentoring and guiding the team members
• Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
• Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
Essential Skills and Experience Technical Skills
• Proven 3+years of experience as DevOps
• A bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in computer science
• The ability to code and script in multiple languages and automation frameworks
like Python, C#, Java, Perl, Ruby, SQL Server, NoSQL, and MySQL
• An understanding of the best security practices and automating security testing and
updating in the CI/CD (continuous integration, continuous deployment) pipelines
• An ability to conveniently deploy monitoring and logging infrastructure using tools.
• Proficiency in container frameworks
• Mastery in the use of infrastructure automation toolsets like Terraform, Ansible, and command line interfaces for Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and other cloud platforms
• Certification in Cloud Security
• An understanding of various operating systems
• A strong focus on automation and agile development
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• An ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
The DevOps Engineer will also be expected to demonstrate their commitment:
• to gedu values and regulations, including equal opportunities policy.
• the gedu’s Social, Economic and Environmental responsibilities and minimise environmental impact in the performance of the role and actively contribute to the delivery of gedu’s Environmental Policy.
• to their Health and Safety responsibilities to ensure their contribution to a safe and secure working environment for staff, students, and other visitors to the campus.
at Transform Future Consulting
- Architect brand-new software solutions to fulfill project requirements
- Create, design, and implement layouts for new and existing application features
- Create and maintain database designs for data storage and processing
- Maintain legacy code written by other developers, including bug fixes
- Integrate external software libraries and APIs into existing projects
- Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in computer science, software engineering, programming, or equivalent
- Proficiency with MongoDB and MySQL
- Proficiency with Dart/Flutter framework
- Proficiency with AWS suite
- Experience with Terraform preferred
- Understanding of code deployment tools such as Jenkins, Capistrano, and ElectricFlow
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with the design and implementation of APIs
- Understanding of code versioning and management with Git
- Track record of successfully managing multiple company or customer websites
- Familiarity with common programming design patterns and best practices
- Experience with common web development tools and services, such as version control software, package managers, and CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Strong knowledge and experience of cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP), systems, network design, and cloud migration projects.
Strong knowledge and understanding of CI/CD processes tools (Jenkins/Azure DevOps) is a must.
Strong knowledge and understanding of Docker & Kubernetes is a must.
Strong knowledge of Python, along with one more language (Shell, Groovy, or Java).
Strong prior experience using automation tools like Ansible, Terraform.
Architect systems, infrastructure & platforms using Cloud Services.
Strong communication skills. Should have demonstrated the ability to collaborate across teams and organizations.
Benefits of working with OpsTree Solutions:
Opportunity to work on the latest cutting edge tools/technologies in DevOps
Knowledge focused work culture
Collaboration with very enthusiastic DevOps experts
High growth trajectory
Opportunity to work with big shots in the IT industry
Exposure to development and implementation practices in a modern systems environment together with exposure to working in a project team particularly with reference to industry methodologies, e.g. Agile, continuous delivery, etc
- At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Experience using DevOps methodology and Infrastructure as Code
- Automation / CI/CD tools – Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins
- Infrastructure as code – Terraform, Cloudformation, etc
- Strong experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
- Automated provisioning and configuration management – Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
- Improve CI/CD processes, support software builds and CI/CD of the development departments
- Develop, maintain, and optimize automated deployment code for development, test, staging and production environments
- Minimum 3+ yrs of Experience in DevOps with AWS Platform
- • Strong AWS knowledge and experience
- • Experience in using CI/CD automation tools (Git, Jenkins, Configuration deployment tools ( Puppet/Chef/Ansible)
- • Experience with IAC tools Terraform
- • Excellent experience in operating a container orchestration cluster (Kubernetes, Docker)
- • Significant experience with Linux operating system environments
- • Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as Python/Shell scripting
- • Must have experience in designing Infrastructure automation framework.
- • Good experience in any of the Setting up Monitoring tools and Dashboards ( Grafana/kafka)
- • Excellent problem-solving, Log Analysis and troubleshooting skills
- • Experience in setting up centralized logging for system (EKS, EC2) and application
- • Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- • Ability to work effectively within a team and with minimal supervision
Rules & Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and maintain all AWS infrastructure and services within a managed service environment
- Should be able to work on 24 X 7 shifts for support of infrastructure.
- Design, Deploy and maintain enterprise class security, network and systems management applications within an AWS environment
- Design and implement availability, scalability, and performance plans for the AWS managed service environment
- Continual re-evaluation of existing stack and infrastructure to maintain optimal performance, availability and security
- Manage the production deployment and deployment automation
- Implement process and quality improvements through task automation
- Institute infrastructure as code, security automation and automation or routine maintenance tasks
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools like docker, Kubernetes
- Build, Deploy and Manage Kubernetes clusters thru automation
- Create and deliver knowledge sharing presentations and documentation for support teams
- Learning on the job and explore new technologies with little supervision
- Work effectively with onsite/offshore teams
- Must have Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and 4+ years of experience in IT
- Experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining all AWS infrastructure and services
- Design and implement availability, scalability, and performance plans for the AWS managed service environment
- Continual re-evaluation of existing stack and infrastructure to maintain optimal performance, availability, and security
- Hands-on technical expertise in Security Architecture, automation, integration, and deployment
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape
- Extensive experience with Kubernetes and AWS(IAM, Route53, SSM, S3, EFS, EBS, ELB, Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, SQS, SNS, RDS, Cloud Formation, DynamoDB)
- Solid understanding of AWS IAM Roles and Policies
- Solid Linux experience with a focus on web (Apache Tomcat/Nginx)
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Terraform\Chef\Ansible or similar.
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like Microservices, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/TLS, LDAP, JDBC, SQL, HTML
- Experience in managing and working with the offshore teams
- Familiarity with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins, GitLab CI
- Scripting experience (Python, Bash, etc.)
- AWS, Kubernetes Certification is preferred
- Ability to work with and influence Engineering teams
at Searce Inc
• At least 4 years of hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure on GCP
• Hands-on-Experience on Kubernetes is a mandate
• Exposure to configuration management and orchestration tools at scale (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Packer)
• Knowledge and hand-on-experience in DevOps tools (e.g. Jenkins, Groovy, and Gradle)
• Knowledge and hand-on-experience on the various platforms (e.g. Gitlab, CircleCl and Spinnakar)
• Familiarity with monitoring and alerting tools (e.g. CloudWatch, ELK stack, Prometheus)
• Proven ability to work independently or as an integral member of a team
• Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption,
credentials and key management.
• Proven experience on various coding languages (Java, Python-) to
• support DevOps operation and cloud transformation
• Familiarity and knowledge of the web standards (e.g. REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
• Hands on experience with GCP
• Experience in performance tuning, services outage management and troubleshooting.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional leadership, time management, and organizational skill Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast. This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
As a DevOps Expert, you are responsible for building and maintaining a frictionless path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
You will promote best practices across the team, mentor, and coach other team members.
You are responsible for building and maintaining a frictionless path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team.
You will also develop and maintain web applications.
Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Development
Minimum 2 years of experience in System Administration and Operations.
Expertise in Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, GitHub
Programming/Application Development - java, nodejs,
Scripting - bash, ruby, python, etc
Virtualization and Cloud - VMWare, Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
CI /CD - Jenkins, GitlabCI, etc
Conﬁguration Management - Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc
Database - MongoDB, Mysql, Oracle, SQL, etc
Monitoring - Infra and Application monitoring, logging, alerting
Testing - Infra and Application testing COMPETENCIES
Scripting and Automation
Virtualisation and Cloud
Database and Storage Management
Good To Have
Good command of the English language for written and verbal communication Technical skills
Experience working in Agile teams
Work within a team of developers
What We Offer
National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
Modern & lively working environment
Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
• Minimum 3+ yrs of Experience in DevOps with AWS Platform
• Strong AWS knowledge and experience
• Experience in using CI/CD automation tools (Git, Jenkins, Configuration deployment tools ( Puppet/Chef/Ansible)
• Experience with IAC tools Terraform
• Excellent experience in operating a container orchestration cluster (Kubernetes, Docker)
• Significant experience with Linux operating system environments
• Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as Python/Shell scripting
• Must have experience in designing Infrastructure automation framework.
• Good experience in any of the Setting up Monitoring tools and Dashboards ( Grafana/kafka)
• Excellent problem-solving, Log Analysis and troubleshooting skills
• Experience in setting up centralized logging for system (EKS, EC2) and application
• Process-oriented with great documentation skills
• Ability to work effectively within a team and with minimal supervision
at Planet Spark
The AWS Cloud/Devops Engineer will be working with the engineering team and focusing on AWS infrastructure and automation. A key part of the role is championing and leading infrastructure as code. The Engineer will work closely with the Manager of Operations and Devops to build, manage and automate our AWS infrastructure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- At least 1-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Expertise using Chef for configuration management
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with CI-CD, Docker, GitLab, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Strong bias for action and ownership
● Manage AWS services and day to day cloud operations.
● Work closely with the development and QA team to make the deployment process
smooth and devise new tools and technologies in order to achieve automation of most
of the components.
● Strengthen the infrastructure in terms of Reliability (configuring HA etc.), Security (cloud
network management, VPC, etc.) and Scalability (configuring clusters, load balancers,
● Expert level understanding of DB replication, Sharding (mySQL DB Systems), HA
clusters, Failovers and recovery mechanisms.
● Build and maintain CI-CD (continuous integration/deployment) workflows.
● Having an expert knowledge on AWS EC2, S3, RDS, Cloudfront and other AWS offered
services and products.
● Installation and management of software systems in order to support the development
team e.g. DB installation and administration, web servers, caching and other such
● B. Tech or Bachelor's in a related field.
● 2-5 years of hands-on experience with AWS cloud services such as EC2, ECS,
Cloudwatch, SQS, S3, CloudFront, route53.
● Experience with setting up CI-CD pipelines and successfully running large scale
● Experience with source control systems (SVN, GIT etc), Deployment and build
automation tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible etc.
● Good experience and understanding of Linux/Unix based systems and hands-on
experience working with them with respect to networking, security, administration.
● Atleast 1-2 years of experience with shell/python/perl scripting; having experience with
Bash scripting is an added advantage.
● Experience with automation tasks like, automated backups, configuring fail overs,
automating deployment related process is a must have.
● Good to have knowledge of setting up the ELK stack; Infrastructure as a code services
like Terraform; working and automating processes with AWS SDK/CLI tools with scripts
at Radical HealthTech
Radical is a platform connecting data, medicine and people -- through machine learning, and usable, performant products. Software has never been the strong suit of the medical industry -- and we are changing that. We believe that the same sophistication and performance that powers our daily needs through millions of consumer applications -- be it your grocery, your food delivery or your movie tickets -- when applied to healthcare, has a massive potential to transform the industry, and positively impact lives of patients and doctors. Radical works with some of the largest hospitals and public health programmes in India, and has a growing footprint both inside the country and abroad.
As a DevOps Engineer at Radical, you will:
Work closely with all stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem - patients, doctors, paramedics and administrators - to conceptualise and bring to life the ideal set of products that add value to their time
Work alongside Software Developers and ML Engineers to solve problems and assist in architecture design
Work on systems which have an extraordinary emphasis on capturing data that can help build better workflows, algorithms and tools
Work on high performance systems that deal with several million transactions, multi-modal data and large datasets, with a close attention to detail
We’re looking for someone who has:
Familiarity and experience with writing working, well-documented and well-tested scripts, Dockerfiles, Puppet/Ansible/Chef/Terraform scripts.
Proficiency with scripting languages like Python and Bash.
Knowledge of systems deployment and maintainence, including setting up CI/CD and working alongside Software Developers, monitoring logs, dashboards, etc.
Experience integrating with a wide variety of external tools and services
Experience navigating AWS and leveraging appropriate services and technologies rather than DIY solutions (such as hosting an application directly on EC2 vs containerisation, or an Elastic Beanstalk)
It’s not essential, but great if you have:
An established track record of deploying and maintaining systems.
Experience with microservices and decomposition of monolithic architectures
Proficiency in automated tests.
Proficiency with the linux ecosystem
Experience in deploying systems to production on cloud platforms such as AWS
The position is open now, and we are onboarding immediately.
Please write to us with an updated resume, and one thing you would like us to see as part of your application. This one thing can be anything that you think makes you stand apart among candidates.
Radical is based out of Delhi NCR, India, and we look forward to working with you!
We're looking for people who may not know all the answers, but are obsessive about finding them, and take pride in the code that they write. We are more interested in the ability to learn fast, think rigorously and for people who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, and take large bets -- only to work hard and prove themselves correct. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Join us.