Strong knowledge and experience of cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP), systems, network design, and cloud migration projects.
Strong knowledge and understanding of CI/CD processes tools (Jenkins/Azure DevOps) is a must.
Strong knowledge and understanding of Docker & Kubernetes is a must.
Strong knowledge of Python, along with one more language (Shell, Groovy, or Java).
Strong prior experience using automation tools like Ansible, Terraform.
Architect systems, infrastructure & platforms using Cloud Services.
Strong communication skills. Should have demonstrated the ability to collaborate across teams and organizations.
Benefits of working with OpsTree Solutions:
Opportunity to work on the latest cutting edge tools/technologies in DevOps
Knowledge focused work culture
Collaboration with very enthusiastic DevOps experts
High growth trajectory
Opportunity to work with big shots in the IT industry
· Having E2E responsibility for Azure landscape of our customers
· Managing to code release and operational tasks within a global team with a focus on automation, maintainability, security and customer satisfaction
· Make usage of CI/CD framework to rapidly support lifecycle management of the platform
· Acting as L2-L3 support for incidents, problems and service request
· Work with various Atos and 3rd party teams to resolve incidents and implement changes
· Implement and drive automation and self-healing solutions to reduce toil
· Enhance error budgets and hands on design and development of solutions to address reliability issues and/or risks
· Support ITSM processes and collaborate with service management representatives
· Azure Associate certification or equivalent knowledge level
· 5+ years of professional experience
· Experience with Terraform and/or native Azure automation
· Knowledge of CI/CD concepts and toolset (i.e. Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Git)
· Must be adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced exciting, ever changing environment
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve technical issues
· Understanding of Agile development and SCRUM concepts a plus
· Experience with Kubernetes architecture and tools a plus
The DevOps Engineer's core responsibilities include automated configuration and management
of infrastructure, continuous integration and delivery of distributed systems at scale in a Hybrid
● You have 4-10 years of experience in DevOps
● You have experience in managing IT infrastructure at scale
● You have experience in automation of deployment of distributed systems and in
infrastructure provisioning at scale.
● You have in-depth hands-on experience on Linux and Linux-based systems, Linux
● You have experience in Server hardware, Networking, firewalls
● You have experience in source code management, configuration management,
continuous integration, continuous testing, continuous monitoring
● You have experience with CI/CD and related tools
* You have experience with Monitoring tools like ELK, Grafana, Prometheus
● You have experience with containerization, container orchestration, management
● Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems.
● Worked in startup-like environments with high levels of ownership and commitment.
● BTech, MTech or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related Technical Discipline
- Collaborate with Dev, QA and Data Science teams on environment maintenance, monitoring (ELK, Prometheus or equivalent), deployments and diagnostics
- Administer a hybrid datacenter, including AWS and EC2 cloud assets
- Administer, automate and troubleshoot container based solutions deployed on AWS ECS
- Be able to troubleshoot problems and provide feedback to engineering on issues
- Automate deployment (Ansible, Python), build (Git, Maven. Make, or equivalent) and integration (Jenkins, Nexus) processes
- Learn and administer technologies such as ELK, Hadoop etc.
- A self-starter and enthusiasm to learn and pick up new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
Need to have
- Hands-on Experience in Cloud based DevOps
- Experience working in AWS (EC2, S3, CloudFront, ECR, ECS etc)
- Experience with any programming language.
- Experience using Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- Experience in Python.
- Should be very comfortable working in Linux/Unix environment.
- Exposure to Shell Scripting.
- Solid troubleshooting skills
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
The Lead DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the management, monitoring and operation of our applications and services in production. The DevOps Engineer will be a hands-on person who can work independently or with minimal guidance and has the ability to drive the team’s deliverables by mentoring and guiding junior team members. You will work with the existing teams very closely and build on top of tools like Kubernetes, Docker and Terraform and support our numerous polyglot services.
Introducing a strong DevOps ethic into the rest of the team is crucial, and we expect you to lead the team on best practices in deployment, monitoring, and tooling. You'll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems, help automate and streamline our operations and processes, build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Providing strategies and creating pathways in support of product initiatives in DevOps and automation, with a focus on the design of systems and services that run on cloud platforms.
- Optimizations and execution of the CI/CD pipelines of multiple products and timely promotion of the releases to production environments
- Ensuring that mission critical applications are deployed and optimised for high availability, security & privacy compliance and disaster recovery.
- Strategize, implement and verify secure coding techniques, integrate code security tools for Continuous Integration
- Ensure analysis, efficiency, responsiveness, scalability and cross-platform compatibility of applications through captured metrics, testing frameworks, and debugging methodologies.
- Technical documentation through all stages of development
- Establish strong relationships, and proactively communicate, with team members as well as individuals across the organisation
- Minimum of 6 years of experience on Devops tools.
- Working experience with Linux, container orchestration and management technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, ECS …).
- Hands-on experience with "infrastructure as code" solutions (Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible etc).
- Background of building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (Gitlab-CI, Jenkins, CircleCI, Github actions etc).
- Experience with the Hashicorp stack (Vault, Packer, Nomad etc).
- Hands-on experience in building and maintaining monitoring/logging/alerting stacks (ELK stack, Prometheus stack, Grafana etc).
- Devops mindset and experience with Agile / SCRUM Methodology
- Basic knowledge of Storage , Databases (SQL and noSQL)
- Good understanding of networking technologies, HAProxy, firewalling and security.
- Experience in Security vulnerability scans and remediation
- Experience in API security and credentials management
- Worked on Microservice configurations across dev/test/prod environments
- Ability to quickly adapt new languages and technologies
- A strong team player attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
- Ability to plan projects, execute them and meet the deadline
- Excellent verbal and written English communication.
About the job
We are reinventing the future of MLOps. Censius Observability platform enables businesses to gain greater visibility into how their AI makes decisions to understand it better. We enable explanations of predictions, continuous monitoring of drifts, and assessing fairness in the real world. (TLDR build the best ML monitoring tool)
We believe in constantly iterating and improving our team culture, just like our product. We have found a good balance between async and sync work default is still Notion docs over meetings, but at the same time, we recognize that as an early-stage startup brainstorming together over calls leads to results faster. If you enjoy taking ownership, moving quickly, and writing docs, you will fit right in.
Our engineering team is growing and we are looking to bring on board a senior software engineer who can help us transition to the next phase of the company. As we roll out our platform to customers, you will be pivotal in refining our system architecture, ensuring the various tech stacks play well with each other, and smoothening the DevOps process.
On the platform, we use Python (ML-related jobs), Golang (core infrastructure), and NodeJS (user-facing). The platform is 100% cloud-native and we use Envoy as a proxy (eventually will lead to service-mesh architecture).
By joining our team, you will get the exposure to working across a swath of modern technologies while building an enterprise-grade ML platform in the most promising area.
- Be the bridge between engineering and product teams. Understand long-term product roadmap and architect a system design that will scale with our plans.
- Take ownership of converting product insights into detailed engineering requirements. Break these down into smaller tasks and work with the team to plan and execute sprints.
- Author high-quality, highly-performance, and unit-tested code running on a distributed environment using containers.
- Continually evaluate and improve DevOps processes for a cloud-native codebase.
- Review PRs, mentor others and proactively take initiatives to improve our team's shipping velocity.
- Leverage your industry experience to champion engineering best practices within the organization.
- 3+ years of industry experience (2+ years in a senior engineering role) preferably with some exposure in leading remote development teams in the past.
- Proven track record building large-scale, high-throughput, low-latency production systems with at least 3+ years working with customers, architecting solutions, and delivering end-to-end products.
- Fluency in writing production-grade Go or Python in a microservice architecture with containers/VMs for over 3+ years.
- 3+ years of DevOps experience (Kubernetes, Docker, Helm and public cloud APIs)
- Worked with relational (SQL) as well as non-relational databases (Mongo or Couch) in a production environment.
- (Bonus: worked with big data in data lakes/warehouses).
- (Bonus: built an end-to-end ML pipeline)
- Strong documentation skills. As a remote team, we heavily rely on elaborate documentation for everything we are working on.
- Ability to motivate, mentor, and lead others (we have a flat team structure, but the team would rely upon you to make important decisions)
- Strong independent contributor as well as a team player.
- Working knowledge of ML and familiarity with concepts of MLOps
- Competitive Salary
- Work Remotely
- Health insurance
- Unlimited Time Off
- Support for continual learning (free books and online courses)
- Reimbursement for streaming services (think Netflix)
- Reimbursement for gym or physical activity of your choice
- Flex hours
- Leveling Up Opportunities
You will excel in this role if
- You have a product mindset. You understand, care about, and can relate to our customers.
- You take ownership, collaborate, and follow through to the very end.
- You love solving difficult problems, stand your ground, and get what you want from engineers.
- Resonate with our core values of innovation, curiosity, accountability, trust, fun, and social good.
- Demonstrated experience with AWS
- Knowledge of servers, networks, storage, client-server systems, and firewalls
- Strong expertise in Windows and/or Linux operating systems, including system architecture and design, as well as experience supporting and troubleshooting stability and performance issues
- Thorough understanding of and experience with virtualization technologies (e.g., VMWare/Hyper-V)
- Knowledge of core network services such as DHCP, DNS, IP routing, VLANs, layer 2/3 routing, and load balancing is required
- Experience in reading, writing or modifying PowerShell, Bash scripts & Python code.Experience using git
- Working know-how of software-defined lifecycles, product packaging, and deployments
- POSTGRESSQL or Oracle database administration (Backup, Restore, Tuning, Monitoring, Management)
- At least 2 from AWS Associate Solutions Architect, DevOps, or SysOps
- At least 1 from AWS Professional Solutions Architect, DevOps
- AWS: S3, Redshift, DynamoDB, EC2, VPC, Lambda, CloudWatch etc.
- Bigdata: Databricks, Cloudera, Glue and Athena
- DevOps: Jenkins, Bitbucket
- Automation: Terraform, Cloud Formation, Python, Shell scripting Experience in automating AWS infrastructure with Terraform.
- Experience in database technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge in all aspects of DevOps (source control, continuous integration, deployments, etc.)
- Proficiency in security implementation best practices on IAM policies, KMS encryption, Secrets Management, Network Security Groups etc.
- Experience working in the SCRUM Environment
About the Company
Blue Sky Analytics is a Climate Tech startup that combines the power of AI & Satellite data to aid in the creation of a global environmental data stack. Our funders include Beenext and Rainmatter. Over the next 12 months, we aim to expand to 10 environmental data-sets spanning water, land, heat, and more!
We are looking for DevOps Engineer who can help us build the infrastructure required to handle huge datasets on a scale. Primarily, you will work with AWS services like EC2, Lambda, ECS, Containers, etc. As part of our core development crew, you’ll be figuring out how to deploy applications ensuring high availability and fault tolerance along with a monitoring solution that has alerts for multiple microservices and pipelines. Come save the planet with us!
- Applications built at scale to go up and down on command.
- Manage a cluster of microservices talking to each other.
- Build pipelines for huge data ingestion, processing, and dissemination.
- Optimize services for low cost and high efficiency.
- Maintain high availability and scalable PSQL database cluster.
- Maintain alert and monitoring system using Prometheus, Grafana, and Elastic Search.
- 1-4 years of work experience.
- Strong emphasis on Infrastructure as Code - Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible.
- CI/CD concepts and implementation using Codepipeline, Github Actions.
- Advanced hold on AWS services like IAM, EC2, ECS, Lambda, S3, etc.
- Advanced Containerization - Docker, Kubernetes, ECS.
- Experience with managed services like database cluster, distributed services on EC2.
- Self-starters and curious folks who don't need to be micromanaged.
- Passionate about Blue Sky Climate Action and working with data at scale.
- Work from anywhere: Work by the beach or from the mountains.
- Open source at heart: We are building a community where you can use, contribute and collaborate on.
- Own a slice of the pie: Possibility of becoming an owner by investing in ESOPs.
- Flexible timings: Fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health cover: Health cover for you and your dependents to keep you tension free.
- Work Machine of choice: Buy a device and own it after completing a year at BSA.
- Quarterly Retreats: Yes there's work-but then there's all the non-work+fun aspect aka the retreat!
- Yearly vacations: Take time off to rest and get ready for the next big assignment by availing the paid leaves.
- 7-10 years experience with secure SDLC/DevSecOps practices such as automating security processes within CI/CD pipeline.
- At least 4 yrs. experience designing, and securing Data Lake & Web applications deployed to AWS, Azure, Scripting/Automation skills on Python, Shell, YAML, JSON
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience with software development lifecycle, Agile project management (e.g. Jira, Confluence), source code management (e.g. Git), build automation (e.g. Jenkins), code linting and code quality (e.g. SonarQube), test automation (e.g. Selenium)
- Hand-on & Solid understanding of Amazon Web Services & Azure-based Infra & applications
- Experience writing cloud formation templates, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, and microservice application architecture and deployment.
- Strong know-how on VA/PT integration in CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in handling financial solutions & customer-facing applications
- Accelerate enterprise cloud adoption while enabling rapid and stable delivery of capabilities using continuous integration and continuous deployment principles, methodologies, and technologies
- Manage & deliver diverse cloud [AWS, Azure, GCP] DevSecOps journeys
- Identify, prototype, engineer, and deploy emerging software engineering methodologies and tools
- Maximize automation and enhance DevSecOps pipelines and other tasks
- Define and promote enterprise software engineering and DevSecOps standards, practices, and behaviors
- Operate and support a suite of enterprise DevSecOps services
- Implement security automation to decrease the loop between the development and deployment processes.
- Support project teams to adopt & integrate the DevSecOps environment
- Managing application vulnerabilities, Data security, encryption, tokenization, access management, Secure SDLC, SAST/DAST
- Coordinate with development and operations teams for practical automation solutions and custom flows.
- Own DevSecOps initiatives by providing objective, practical and relevant ideas, insights, and advice.
- Act as Release gatekeeper with an understanding of OWASP top 10 lists of vulnerabilities, NIST SP-800-xx, NVD, CVSS scoring, etc concepts
- Build workflows to ensure a successful DevSecOps journey for various enterprise applications.
- Understand the strategic direction to reach business goals across multiple projects & teams
- Collaborate with development teams to understand project deliverables and promote DevSecOps culture
- Formulate & deploy cloud automation strategies and tools
- Knowledge of the DevSecOps culture and principles.
- An understanding of cloud technologies & components
- A flair for programming languages such as Shell, Python, Java Scripts,
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Knowledge of threat modeling and risk assessment techniques.
- Up-to-date knowledge of cybersecurity threats, current best practices, and the latest software.
- An understanding of programs such as Puppet, Chef, ThreatModeler, Checkmarx, Immunio, and Aqua.
- Strong know-how of Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Azure-based deployments
- On the job learning for new programming languages, automation tools, deployment architectures
Goodera is looking for an experienced and motivated DevOps professional to be an integral part of its core infrastructure team. As a DevOps Engineer, you must be able to troubleshoot production issues, design, implement, and deploy monitoring tools, collaborate with team members to improve the existing and develop new engineering tools, optimize company's computing architecture, design and conduct security, performance, availability and availability tests.
This is a highly accountable role and the candidate must meet the following professional expectations:
• Owning and improving the scalability and reliability of our products.
• Working directly with product engineering and infrastructure teams.
• Designing and developing various monitoring system tools.
• Accountable for developing deployment strategies and build configuration management.
• Deploying and updating system and application software.
• Ensure regular, effective communication with team members and cross-functional resources.
• Maintaining a positive and supportive work culture.
• First point of contact for handling customer (may be internal stakeholders) issues, providing guidance and recommendations to increase efficiency and reduce customer incidents.
• Develop tooling and processes to drive and improve customer experience, create playbooks.
• Eliminate manual tasks via configuration management.
• Intelligently migrate services from one AWS region to other AWS regions.
• Create, implement and maintain security policies to ensure ISO/ GDPR / SOC / PCI compliance.
• Verify infrastructure Automation meets compliance goals and is current with disaster recovery plan.
• Evangelize configuration management and automation to other product developers.
• Keep himself updated with upcoming technologies to maintain the state of the art infrastructure.
Required Candidate profile :
• 3+ years of proven experience working in a DevOps environment.
• 3+ years of proven experience working in AWS Cloud environments.
• Solid understanding of networking and security best practices.
• Experience with infrastructure-as-code frameworks such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, CFEngine, etc.
• Experience in scripting or programming languages (Bash, Python, PHP, Node.js, Perl, etc.)
• Experience designing and building web application environments on AWS, including services such as ECS, ECR, Foregate, Lambda, SNS / SQS, CloudFront, Code Build, Code pipeline, Configuring CloudWatch, WAF, Active Directories, Kubernetes (EKS), EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, Redshift etc.
• Hands on Experience in Docker is a big plus.
• Experience working in an Agile, fast paced, DevOps environment.
• Strong Knowledge in DB such as MongoDB / MySQL / DynamoDB / Redis / Cassandra.
• Experience with Open Source and tools such as Haproxy, Apache, Nginx and Nagios etc.
• Fluency with version control systems with a preference for Git *
• Strong Linux-based infrastructures, Linux administration
• Experience with installing and configuring application servers such as WebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat.
• Hands-on in logging, monitoring and alerting tools like ELK, Grafana, Metabase, Monit, Zbbix etc.
• A team player capable of high performance, flexibility in a dynamic working environment and the ability to lead.
d ability to rain others on technical and procedural topics.
A strong background in Azure OR Amazon Web Services (AWS) or a similar cloud platform is a must-have, certification is a plus.
Excellent technical skills and knowledge include but not limited to: cloud methodologies like PaaS and SaaS; programming languages such as Python, Java, .Net; orchestration systems such as Chef, Ansible, Terraform; Azure IaaS servers; PowerShell scripting.
Fully aware of the DevOps cycle with hands-on on deployment models to the cloud.
Experience working with Docker and related containerization technologies.
Experience working on orchestration platforms such as AKS, RedHat OpenShift etc.
Extensive knowledge working with logging and monitoring tools such as EFK, visualization tools such as Grafana and Prometheus.
Exposure to security alert monitoring tools.Experience in building both microservices and public facing API's.- Experience in working with any of the API gateways.