• Minimum 3+ yrs of Experience in DevOps with AWS Platform
• Strong AWS knowledge and experience
• Experience in using CI/CD automation tools (Git, Jenkins, Configuration deployment tools ( Puppet/Chef/Ansible)
• Experience with IAC tools Terraform
• Excellent experience in operating a container orchestration cluster (Kubernetes, Docker)
• Significant experience with Linux operating system environments
• Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as Python/Shell scripting
• Must have experience in designing Infrastructure automation framework.
• Good experience in any of the Setting up Monitoring tools and Dashboards ( Grafana/kafka)
• Excellent problem-solving, Log Analysis and troubleshooting skills
• Experience in setting up centralized logging for system (EKS, EC2) and application
• Process-oriented with great documentation skills
• Ability to work effectively within a team and with minimal supervision
About Extramarks Education India Pvt Ltd
Extramarks Education India Private Limited
Extramarks is leading the Education Technology sector in India by providing 360⁰ education support to learners through new age digital education solutions. These solutions are used by schools in class room for imparting education and by students at home to make learning easy and effective. Keeping pace with globalization and technology in education, Extramarks empowers young learners to step in with the latest technology and have anytime-anywhere access to quality learning. In a very short period, Extramarks has become extremely popular among schools and students. More than 8000 schools use digital learning and technology solutions of Extramarks across India, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE and South Africa.
Extramarks Learning App allows students to learn at home at their own pace and space and provides complete educational support eliminating the need of a tutor. The three pronged pedagogical approach of Learn, Practice and Test ensures better learning outcomes for students. All concepts are first explained in an easy to learn manner with the help of rich media then the students are allowed to practice the concept. Virtual Practicing modules and Q&A allow the retention of knowledge that is tested on a robust teaching platform to identify the learning gaps.
Extramarks is currently in the process of scaling up rapidly the entire technology workforce, by hiring experienced professionals with unique skill who stretches from strategy to execution. Extramarks is driving student learning through data driven techniques by providing personalized learning recommendations to the students. Apart from such customer facing innovations, we are also implementing internal operational excellence solutions through similar data driven approaches. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join Extramarks and help change the face of education in India.
- Total experience of at least 3 years in DevOps
- Thorough knowledge of any one cloud - Azure, AWS, Google which includes setting up services like virtual servers, databases, load balancers, storage, CDN
- Experience of managing a kubernetes cluster - docker image creation, services & pods management, ingress & routing, manual/auto scaling of cluster
- Excellent Linux skills
- Experience in setting up build & deploy automation using tools like Jenkins and ansible (or any other similar tools)
● Bachelor Degree or 5+ years of professional or experience.
● 2+ years of hands-on experience of programming in languages such as Python, Ruby,
Go, Swift, Java, .Net, C++ or similar object-oriented language.
● Experience with automating cloud native technologies, deploying applications, and
● Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code, using CloudFormation, Terraform, or
● Experience developing cloud native CI/CD workflows and tools, such as Jenkins,
Bamboo, TeamCity, Code Deploy (AWS) and/or GitLab.
● Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application architecture, such
as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology.
● Hands-on experience in building/managing data pipelines, reporting & analytics.
● Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile
● Preferable (bonus points if you know these):
○ AWS cloud management
○ Gitlab CI/CD hooks
○ Python notebooks
- Minimum 3+ yrs of Experience in DevOps with AWS Platform
- • Strong AWS knowledge and experience
- • Experience in using CI/CD automation tools (Git, Jenkins, Configuration deployment tools ( Puppet/Chef/Ansible)
- • Experience with IAC tools Terraform
- • Excellent experience in operating a container orchestration cluster (Kubernetes, Docker)
- • Significant experience with Linux operating system environments
- • Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as Python/Shell scripting
- • Must have experience in designing Infrastructure automation framework.
- • Good experience in any of the Setting up Monitoring tools and Dashboards ( Grafana/kafka)
- • Excellent problem-solving, Log Analysis and troubleshooting skills
- • Experience in setting up centralized logging for system (EKS, EC2) and application
- • Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- • Ability to work effectively within a team and with minimal supervision
The role requires you to design development pipelines from the ground up, Creation of Docker Files, and design and operate highly available systems in AWS Cloud environments. Also involves Configuration Management, Web Services Architectures, DevOps Implementation, Database management, Backups, and Monitoring.
Key responsibility area
- Ensure reliable operation of CI/CD pipelines
- Orchestrate the provisioning, load balancing, configuration, monitoring and billing of resources in the cloud environment in a highly automated manner
- Logging, metrics and alerting management.
- Creation of Bash/Python scripts for automation
- Performing root cause analysis for production errors.
- 2 years experience as Team Lead.
- Good Command on kubernetes.
- Proficient in Linux Commands line and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in AWS Services. Deployment, Monitoring and troubleshooting applications in AWS.
- Hands-on experience with CI tooling preferably with Jenkins.
- Proficient in deployment using Ansible.
- Knowledge of infrastructure management tools (Infrastructure as cloud) such as terraform, AWS cloud formation etc.
- Proficient in deployment of applications behind load balancers and proxy servers such as nginx, apache.
- Scripting languages: Bash, Python, Groovy.
- Experience with Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting tools like ELK(Elastic-search, Logstash, Kibana), Nagios. Graylog, splunk Prometheus, Grafana is a plus.
Linux, CI/CD(Jenkin), AWS, Scripting(Bash, shell Python, Go), Ngnix, Docker.
Good to have
Configuration Management(Ansible or similar tool), Logging tool( ELK or similar), Monitoring tool(Nagios or similar), IaC(Terraform, cloud formation).
Below is the Job Description for the position of DevOps Azure Engineer in Xceedance co.
Qualifications BE/ B.Tech/ MCA in computer science
Key Requirement for the Position Develop Azure application design and connectivity patterns, Azure networking topologies, and Azure storage facilities.
• Run code conformance tools as part of releases.
• Design Azure app service web app by using Azure CLI, PowerShell, and other tools.
• Implement containerized solution using Docker and Azure Kubernetes Service
• Automating the build and deployment process through Azure DevOps approach and tools from development to production
• Design and implement CI/CD pipelines
• Script and update build and deployments.
• Coordinate environment usage and alignment.
• Develop, maintain, and optimize automated deployments code for development, test, staging and production environments.
• Configure the application and container platform with proactive monitoring tools and trigger alerts through communication channels
• Develop infrastructure and platform code
• Effectively contribute to building the overall knowledge and expertise of the technical team
• Provide Level 2/3 technical support
Location Noida or Gurgaon
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our products can be seamlessly deployed on infrastructure, whether it is on-prem or on public clouds.
- Create, Manage and Improve CI / CD pipelines to ensure our Platform and Applications can be deployed seamlessly
- Evaluate, Debug, and Integrate our products with various Enterprise systems & applications
- Build metrics, monitoring, logging, configurations, analytics and alerting for performance and security across all endpoints and applications
- Build and manage infrastructure-as-code deployment tooling, solutions, microservices and support services on multiple cloud providers and on-premises
- Ensure reliability, availability and security of our infrastructure and products
- Update our processes and design new processes as needed to optimize performance
- Automate our processes in compliance with our security requirements
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates, and related processes
- Manage environment where we deploy our product to multiple clouds that we control as well as to client-managed environments
- Work with CI and CD tools, and source control such as GIT and SVN. DevOps Engineer
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps, SRE or equivalent positions
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code / Automation tools
- Experience in deploying, analysing, and debugging on multiple environments (AWS, Azure, Private Clouds, Data Centres, etc), Linux/Unix administration, Databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, DynamoDB, Cosmos DB, MongoDB, Elasticsearch and Redis (both managed instances as well as self-installed).
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell and / or Bash.
- Hands-on experience with the following is a must: Docker, Kubernetes, ELK Stack
- Hands-on experience with at least three of the following- Terraform, AWS Cloud Formation, Jenkins, Wazuh SIEM, Ansible, Ansible Tower ,Puppet ,Chef
- Good troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues.
- Strong communication skills and documentation skills.
- Experience with deployments with Fortune 500 or other large Global Enterprise clients is a big plus
- Experience with participating in an ISO27001 certification / renewal cycle is a plus.
- Understanding of Information Security fundamentals and compliance requirements
Work From Home
Start Up Background is preferred
Company Location: Noida
As a DevOps , You should be strong in both the Dev and Ops part of DevOps. We are looking for someone who has a deep understanding of systems architecture, understands core CS concepts well, and is able to reason about system behaviour rather than merely working with the toolset of the day. We believe that only such a person will be able to set a compelling direction for the team and excite those around them.
If you are someone who fits the description above, you will find that the rewards are well worth the high bar. Being one of the early hires of the Bangalore office, you will have a significant impact on the culture and the team; you will work with a set of energetic and hungry peers who will challenge you, and you will have considerable international exposure and opportunity for impact across departments.
- Deployment, management, and administration of web services in a public cloud environment
- Design and develop solutions for deploying highly secure, highly available, performant and scalable services in elastically provisioned environments
- Design and develop continuous integration and continuous deployment solutions from development through production
- Own all operational aspects of running web services including automation, monitoring and alerting, reliability and performance
- Have direct impact on running a business by thinking about innovative solutions to operational problems
- Drive solutions and communication for production impacting incidents
- Running technical projects and being responsible for project-level deliveries
- Partner well with engineering and business teams across continents
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science or closely related field
- 4 - 6 years professional experience in DevOps, with at least 1/2 years in Linux / Unix
- Very strong in core CS concepts around operating systems, networks, and systems architecture including web services
- Strong scripting experience in Python and Bash
- Deep experience administering, running and deploying AWS based services
- Solid experience with Terraform, Packer and Docker or their equivalents
- Knowledge of security protocols and certificate infrastructure.
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Broad experience with cloud hosted applications including virtualization platforms, relational and non relational data stores, reverse proxies, and orchestration platforms
- Curiosity, continuous learning and drive to continually raise the bar
- Strong partnering and communication skills
- Past experience as a senior developer or application architect strongly preferred.
- Experience building continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
- Experience with Zookeeper, Consul, HAProxy, ELK-Stack, Kafka, PostgreSQL.
- Experience working with, and preferably designing, a system compliant to any security framework (PCI DSS, ISO 27000, HIPPA, SOC 2, ...)
- Experience with AWS orchestration services such as ECS and EKS.
- Experience working with AWS ML pipeline services like AWS Sagemak
Opening for a Java Developer with Devops experience
Experience required: 5 yrs to 10 yrs
Essential Required Skills:
Familiarity with Version Control such as GitHub, BitBucket
- Java programmer(Liferay, Alfresco will add plus point)
- OPs(ansible, apache, python, terraform)
- Effective communication skills
- An analytical bent of mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Good time management skills
- Curiosity for learning
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate with good hand on exposure on AWS, Cloud, Devops, Ansible, Docker, Jekins.
- Strong proficiency in Linux, Open Source, Web based and Cloud based environments (ability to use open source technologies and tools)
- Strong scripting and automation (bash, Perl, common Linux utils), strong grasp of automation tools a plus.
- Strong debugging skills (OS, scripting, Web based technologies), SQL, Java and Database concepts are a plus
- Apache, nginx, git, svn, GNU tools
- Must have exposure on Grep, awk, sed, Git, svn
- Scripting (bash, python)
- API related skills (REST, and any other like google, aws, atlassian)
- Web based technology
- Strong Unix Skills
- Java programmer, Coding (Springboot, Microservices, Liferay, Alfresco will add plus point)
- Proficient in AWS
- Ops (ansible, apache, python, terraform)
- Cash Rewards & Recognition on Monthly Basis
- Work-Life Balance (Flexible Working Hours)
- Five-Day Work Week
Goodera is looking for an experienced and motivated DevOps professional to be an integral part of its core infrastructure team. As a DevOps Engineer, you must be able to troubleshoot production issues, design, implement, and deploy monitoring tools, collaborate with team members to improve the existing and develop new engineering tools, optimize company's computing architecture, design and conduct security, performance, availability and availability tests.
This is a highly accountable role and the candidate must meet the following professional expectations:
• Owning and improving the scalability and reliability of our products.
• Working directly with product engineering and infrastructure teams.
• Designing and developing various monitoring system tools.
• Accountable for developing deployment strategies and build configuration management.
• Deploying and updating system and application software.
• Ensure regular, effective communication with team members and cross-functional resources.
• Maintaining a positive and supportive work culture.
• First point of contact for handling customer (may be internal stakeholders) issues, providing guidance and recommendations to increase efficiency and reduce customer incidents.
• Develop tooling and processes to drive and improve customer experience, create playbooks.
• Eliminate manual tasks via configuration management.
• Intelligently migrate services from one AWS region to other AWS regions.
• Create, implement and maintain security policies to ensure ISO/ GDPR / SOC / PCI compliance.
• Verify infrastructure Automation meets compliance goals and is current with disaster recovery plan.
• Evangelize configuration management and automation to other product developers.
• Keep himself updated with upcoming technologies to maintain the state of the art infrastructure.
Required Candidate profile :
• 3+ years of proven experience working in a DevOps environment.
• 3+ years of proven experience working in AWS Cloud environments.
• Solid understanding of networking and security best practices.
• Experience with infrastructure-as-code frameworks such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, CFEngine, etc.
• Experience in scripting or programming languages (Bash, Python, PHP, Node.js, Perl, etc.)
• Experience designing and building web application environments on AWS, including services such as ECS, ECR, Foregate, Lambda, SNS / SQS, CloudFront, Code Build, Code pipeline, Configuring CloudWatch, WAF, Active Directories, Kubernetes (EKS), EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, Redshift etc.
• Hands on Experience in Docker is a big plus.
• Experience working in an Agile, fast paced, DevOps environment.
• Strong Knowledge in DB such as MongoDB / MySQL / DynamoDB / Redis / Cassandra.
• Experience with Open Source and tools such as Haproxy, Apache, Nginx and Nagios etc.
• Fluency with version control systems with a preference for Git *
• Strong Linux-based infrastructures, Linux administration
• Experience with installing and configuring application servers such as WebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat.
• Hands-on in logging, monitoring and alerting tools like ELK, Grafana, Metabase, Monit, Zbbix etc.
• A team player capable of high performance, flexibility in a dynamic working environment and the ability to lead.
d ability to rain others on technical and procedural topics.
DevOps Engineer Skills Building a scalable and highly available infrastructure for data science Knows data science project workflows Hands-on with deployment patterns for online/offline predictions (server/serverless)
Experience with either terraform or Kubernetes
Experience of ML deployment frameworks like Kubeflow, MLflow, SageMaker Working knowledge of Jenkins or similar tool Responsibilities Owns all the ML cloud infrastructure (AWS) Help builds out an entirely CI/CD ecosystem with auto-scaling Work with a testing engineer to design testing methodologies for ML APIs Ability to research & implement new technologies Help with cost optimizations of infrastructure.
Knowledge sharing Nice to Have Develop APIs for machine learning Can write Python servers for ML systems with API frameworks Understanding of task queue frameworks like Celery