Social Media Optimization (SMO) Jobs in Pune
The Lexicon Group, under the leadership of Pankaj Sharma has journeyed from very humble beginnings, and has seen an upward growth year after year. The Lexicon Group had started from education but has now diversified to other sectors like FMCG, Ed-tech, Law Aggregator Platform, Media, Fitness etc. The latest addition to the kitty of The Lexicon Group has been a newspaper (Pune Mirror and Civic Mirror), which has been taken over from the Times of India Group. The moto for The Lexicon Group is mindfully chosen ‘Believe in Yourself’, probably the three strongest words listed together which have the potential of changing lives if you believe in them and that is what Lexicon group try to ensure.
CITTA (Lexicon Lifestyle Private Limited) is a premium-quality natural baby bath and skincare brand that is safe, tested and gentle. CITTA Products are Free of Toxins, Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Mineral Oil, and Allergens and are Dermatologically Tested. We are a cruelty-free brand. We are expanding our core team, which is determined to achieve results.
Work From Office
We are looking for an enthusiastic Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. You should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
- Monitor web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Handle influencers for engagements, activities and campaigns
Requirements and skills
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in social media content
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
1. Research, Study, and Implement digital marketing strategies and create a roadmap for paid and unpaid marketing platforms to meet the objectives and goals of the start-up company.
2. Plan, develop and schedule organic and paid social media campaigns. Manage paid campaigns - AdWords, Facebook/Instagram, Email campaigns, etc.
3. Manage the company’s digital online platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and other relevant channels. Ensure content/specification/business changes are updated on all these platforms.
4. Online reputation and brand awareness management and making the relevant reports and comparison metrics.
5. Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using various Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Heap Analytics, etc.)
6. Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
7. Monitor metrics for measuring product/brand awareness/lead generation through digital medium and monitor these metrics on a timely basis.
8. Creative content creator. Ability to create diverse content (website content, social media content updates, blogs, etc.) and develop a content planner, ensuring the effectiveness of the content.
9. Keep updated on new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include further information.
10. Being a social listener and keeping track of public mentions, engaging with relevant content/people/organizations, responding to valid comments, and ensuring participation/involvement in mission-critical topics/discussions across social media.
11. Boost start-up’s growth on socials (Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn) using different growth hacking strategies.
12. Top-notch problem-solving skills and pivotal to achieving better results.
13. Ability to work independently.
14. Good presentation and customer-facing skills.
15. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
16. Should be familiar with start-up culture and be comfortable working with an early- stage start-up.
- Handling all aspects of SEO (Search Engine Optimization ) and SMO (Social Media Optimization).
- Knowledge of SEO/SMO trends, methods and best practices with experience in monitoring search engine algorithms as they change.
- Knowledge and understanding of current search engine algorithms/methods. Suggesting on-site changes to make the website more SEO compliant.
- Keyword research, analysis implementation into content and other aspects of the website.
- Must have knowledge of On-page/Off-page site analysis SEO Works.
- Content Analysis, both ours and competitors.
- Must have Knowledge of Content writing Link acquisition.
- Good command over verbal written English.
- Handling social media conversations at Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Quora and LinkedIn.
- Plan and execute SEO white-hat tactics and strategies.
- Excellent team player.
- Should be an expert, self-motivated as well as carry out the assignment independently.
- Google Advert
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Job Description- Content Operations Manager
We are looking for a qualified Content Operations Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for auditing, editing & creating contents for our Application. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Review push notifications for Indian users and optimize for higher click rate and user engagement.
- Review the user report content and set category for sensitive contents.
- Work closely with the VidMate team members by offering information of local culture and mobile Internet industry. Assist in activity planning and content management.
- Good English communication skills.
- Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree (Prefer Graduate from Mass Media and Communication/Journalism).
- Working experience in mobile Internet industry would be a plus.
- Collaborative team player in a cross-cultural working style. Practice a high degree of self-motivation to complete assignments.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune.