About YUJ IT Solutions LLP
Yuj is a global IT & consulting company creating digital experience for businesses through software development, Web & mobile applications and enterprise mobility.
POSHN is a new and exciting India-based ag-fintech venture founded in 2020 and supported by leading US based VCs, big venture debt and leading NBFCs.
Were on a mission to organise and digitally transform global agri-supply chain market. We are applying first principles thinking and re-imagining the solutions with a tech-product first mindset.
The agri-supply chain space is gigantic, complex and has been largely un-organised. So, we are taking the hassle out of it by creating a platform that empowers our products and facilitates a better, efficient and seamless experience between each stakeholder.
Core team holds together alumni of BITS Pilani, IIM & XLRI with each having decade long experience in the fields of supply chain, technology and product. Previously, we have built several highly impactful tech-product startups from ground up.
About the role:
As a B2B Marketer, you will handle marketing efforts for brand awareness. As well as, lead generation, web site development and content curation/creation, and sales collateral. The role demands strong leadership to drive step change- improving supplier performance and innovation- with appropriate support from the stakeholder community to enable success.
Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders!
- Will be subject matter expert for social channels
- Responsible for demonstrating strong ownership, and attention to detail and maintain clear and concise communication across leadership levels.
- Will be an advocate for the brand on social media, providing ongoing social-specific insights
- Own the social media strategy which includes content creation, ORM & monthly calendars
- Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space
Career Experience we'd love to see:
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in social media management and/or social media planning
- Passion for social media and understanding of its business impact
- Experience working within cross-functional marketing and creative teams
- Experience managing and negotiating media and content contracts
- Understanding of creative development process and media planning
- We want you to come with creativity, expertise, flexibility and drive, but above all a desire to learn and keep learning
- You enjoy taking responsibility and ownership of tasks.
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market
- Analytical mind Creativity, open-minded attitude
- We offer a competitive salary and ESOPs to make sure you are rewarded for your best work
- Flexible hours and work arrangements
- Become one of the key team members of an exciting startup changing the agri-supply chain industry
- Open, fun and collaborative work culture
- Training and development to the areas of growth you'd like to uncover
- Autonomy at work
Who are we :
We are an early-stage Fintech Startup - working on exciting Fintech Products for some of the Top 5 Global Banks and building our own. If you are looking for a place where you can make a mark and not just be a cog in the wheel, Bakerstreet Fintech Pvt Ltd (Parent Company) might be the place for you. We have a flat, ownership-oriented culture, and deliver world-class quality. You will be working with a founding team that has delivered over 26 industry-leading product experiences and won the Webby awards for Digital Strategy. In short, a bleeding edge team.
What are we looking for a.k.a “The JD” :
We are looking for a motivated and energetic Content Associate Trainee to assist the Content team by ensuring that the organisation's brand ideals and website are upheld for our brand, "Cambridge Wealth". You will assist in developing a strategic plan that ensures the ongoing success of our online presence & creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Our ideal candidate has demonstrable creative writing skills and has the pulse of current social media trends.
What will you be doing at "Cambridge Wealth" a.k.a “Your Responsibilities :
- Help develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Work with the Content team to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging written content. Edit, proofread and improve other writers’ posts
- Ideate and create engaging Infographics, podcasts, videos and other multimedia content for Social media.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency & Optimise content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic ensuring compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Align with the editorial calendar and ensure content goals are met
What should our ideal candidate have a.k.a “Your Requirements”:
- In - office Availability. This will be an In-office role at our office in Pune.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong command over the English language.
- Proven work experience in Content(Financial/Wealth) marketing preferred..
- Hands-on experience with MS Office, WordPress, Canva and other illustrative tools.
- Working knowledge of audio and video editing
- Working Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics. Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing is a plus.
- Proactiveness and ability to take ownership of tasks and projects, strong operational expertise, time management skills and a growth mindset
Not sure whether you should apply? Here's a quick checklist to make things easier. You are someone who:
- Have worked(0-1.5 years preferably) or are looking to work specifically with an early-stage Fintech startup.
- You are ready to be a part of a Zero To One Journey which implies that you shall be involved in building fintech products and processes from the ground up.
- You are comfortable to work in an unstructured environment with a small team where you decide what your day looks like and take initiative to take up the right piece of work, own it and work with the founding team on it.
- You'd like a fair chance to work your way up to a founding team position which involves taking key business decisions and taking accountability for it.
- This is not an environment where someone will be checking up on you every few hours. It is up to you to schedule check-ins whenever you find the need to, else we assume you are progressing well with your tasks. You will be expected to find solutions to problems and suggest improvements
- You want complete ownership for your role & be able to drive it the way you think is right. You are looking to stick around for the long term and grow with the company.
- You are a self-starter and take ownership of deliverables to develop a consensus with the team on approach and methods and deliver to them.
Stipend : Rs 15k / month (PPO possibility at the end of 6 months basis performance evaluation)
Duration : 6 Months. Please note that this is an On-site/ Work from Office program at our headquarters in Pune..
Datazoic is an innovative FinTech growth stage startup that is disrupting the traditional passive way Wall Street Capital market firms perceive data and instead empowering these firms with powerful, actionable data analytics for intelligent real-time decision-making.
Datazoic’s flagship product, Prism, is a one-stop shop for all of your data where CRM meets Business Intelligence and Business Intelligence meets AI and where AI drives CRM. Prism is a CRM/Predictive Analytic platform designed for full service Investment Banks and Asset Management firms. Its user base extends to over 1500 users across multiple large Wall Street sell-side firms. Prism caters to the needs of Research Analysts, Institutional Sales, Traders, Corporate Access teams, Investment Bankers and Wealth Management professionals.
Our employees are our greatest asset. It is only with the determination, dedication and customer obsession of our employees that we can serve our clients, generate long-term value for our shareholders and contribute to the broader public
You'll be responsible for
- Creating engaging content for social media (scheduling posts, social media engagement, growth, and optimization).
- Devise ingenious and actionable branding strategies and execute the same
- Ideate and execute both offline and online marketing plans in a systematic manner
- Curate and measure social media branding activities
- Run diverse marketing materials (blog, video, etc) that reflect our brand vision and goals
- Grow followers and drive engagement.
- Assist in studying/researching industry trends.
- Suggest and implement new ideas to develop brand awareness.
- Shadow team members to learn about performance marketing and marketing operations.
You're someone who
- Has a minimum of 2+ years experience in social media marketing in a product company
- Is organized, detail-oriented, and eager to learn/dive in where necessary.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Is familiar with social media trends.
- Is a creative thinker and has outstanding written, communication, and presentation skills.
- Has been an active participation in brand development initiatives
- Is a graduate/post-graduate specializing in Mass Media/Communication education.
- Has a strong interest in Marketing & Advertisement.
This role will report into the US team and has required working hours until 12am IST.
- Key Responsibilities
- Grow social media pages of the company
- Strategize and execute campaigns to drive brand affinity and new consumers
- in-charge of all social media handles of the company (big social networks + new age networks)
- Partner with other brands to co-create campaigns
- Collaborate with other marketing verticals to grow the app community
- Mandatory and good to have experience/ skills.
Mandatory and good to have experience/ skills
- 0 to 2 years. Experience with high-growth consumer apps in India is a big plus
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in the English language are a must. Hindi and other Indian languages are a plus
- Love social media and short video apps. SelfSelf-usage social networks with a good following are a must.
We are looking for an SEO - Executive / Sr. Executive to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase leads, traffic & rankings.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Track, report and analyze website analytics
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement the latest search engine optimization recommendations and best practices
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Identify and fix technical SEO issues rapidly, including architecture, crawlability and indexability, broken links, etc.
- Will be responsible for achieving targets in terms of leads, ranking, and traffic on-page and off-page activities.
- 2-5 years of experience as an SEO Strategist or similar role
- Proven SEO experience
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Ahref, SE Ranking, etc)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Develop and implement an SEO strategy that reflects the business needs and drives strong traffic increase
- Ability to analyze and show the competitive keyword ranking on major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Team player
- Experience with Social media is a plus
- Excellent Written Skills
Job Location : Noida and Gurugram
JOB TITLE/HEADLINE: Sr. Manager / Manager – Marketing
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time, permanent.
REPORTING TO: CBO
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Planning marketing campaigns, including Email/SMS, Social Media, SEM, display advertising, affiliate marketing & media/PR relations
- Drive customer activation, engagement and retention through marketing strategies
- Creating / Strategizing the right content for various media
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, IT, and product departments.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department's staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- BS/MS/MBA degree in marketing or a related field from premier institutes
- Proven working experience in marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEM, SMM, Affiliate Marketing, Marketing database, email, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, AdWords, DART etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH FATAKPAY BECAUSE:
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment where you can balance great work with a great life.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s proliferating, and we’ll allow you to do the same. You’ll have access to several professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- Multicultural workplace. A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from different states.
- An opportunity to wear many hats
- An entrepreneurial crew that supports risk, intuition, and frequent experimentation
- The opportunity to make an impact in a transformative industry
- A chance to build and lead a highly talented and driven team
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Progressive and flexible work hours that match your personality and lifestyle.
- Compensation could include stock options for significant upside.
- Health benefits
- Cool gadgets and swags
- Attractive wellness programs
- Competitive performance bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Career development training.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Fatakpay Digital Private Ltd (Fatakpay) is a digital-only lending platform that provides short-term personal loans (STPL) through QR-based credit lines. It was founded by four IIT- B, Erasmus University alum, and 70+ years of combined experience in Tech and Finance.
The solution provides a 100% digital and paperless quick, transparent and secure way to transact in multilingual format with a ‘scan now, pay later’ facility and easy repayment options.
We're a company that strongly believes in teamwork, design, creativity and tech. We love to build the best possible Financial Tech products that make the world a better place.
Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time 🎯
If you have ever applied for a home loan, car loan, or credit card, during the process, you were asked to share proof of your income through payslips or IT return, or a bank statement to assess your income. You probably had to manually find the necessary documents and upload them to a platform, or send them via e-mail. In some cases, you might even have needed to submit a request to your HR department for help.
Tartan helps precisely here – by offering a digitally embedded income verification solution to securely transmit your income data including the payslips without a pause in your application process. ✨
Our technology allows businesses to access payroll data directly from the payroll systems to streamline income and employment verification, improve underwriting models, and help employees and independent freelancers avail custom benefits through their employers.🔥
We are looking for a Head of content who is also a strategist with experience in the B2B SaaS space to lead content planning, creation, curation, and research. The role includes generating content for the website, mobile app, social media, paid campaigns, and organic search. It involves ideating concepts and campaigns. The mandate is to create an innovative content strategy that educates, empowers, and inspires our consumers. We see the role as being equal parts story-telling and community building - the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication, organizational, and collaborative skills.
What will you do?
- Content Strategy and Management
- Design content marketing strategies and initiatives to achieve business targets, including traffic, engagement, acquisition, and customer retention
- Manage digital content hubs and channels, including email, newsletters, and social media channels
- Collaborate across departments to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure deadlines are met
- Have a brand publisher mindset, to create the content our audience is looking for and optimize the path to conversion
- Understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each, and why
- Content Production / SEO Know-How
- Have a working understanding of SEO, content categorization, content development, distribution, and measurement
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content
- Be the brand guardian and ensure the content created is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone
- Measurement and Optimisation
- Monitor and analyze web traffic and social media metrics
- Support and manage ad hoc key projects and/or marketing initiatives
- Measure, optimize, improve and repurpose content on a regular and ongoing basis
- Support in requests related to data crunching and analysis.
We would love to hear from you if :
- You have 5-7 years of experience in content marketing with at least 2-3 years leading content for hyper-growth startups/businesses.
- Prior experience in heading content marketing channels in the B2B/ SaaS setup in the international markets (preferably for Small & Mid-size businesses)
- A background in brand and/or content strategy, whether at an agency or in-house.
- Genuine excitement about the opportunity for brands to be the world’s foremost storytellers.
- Strong writing skills for both creative and business communication purposes.
- An ability to present to “sell through” our ideas and approaches.
- Working knowledge of key distribution and measurement platforms such as CRM, email automation, analytics, social, and search.
- You can lead but, more importantly, execute. You get your hands dirty and are actively involved in actual execution, NOT just strategies & management.
- You know content-linked SEO inside-out.
- You’re a visionary - you align with the company’s long-term vision and can zoom out to see the big picture equally well as you can zoom in to executing specifics.
- You can categorize content initiatives into objective-driven buckets -branding, acquisition, growth, etc.
- Tools like these are not new to you - SEMRush/Ahrefs, SendInBlue/MailChimp, Buffer/Hootsuite, Google Analytics/Datastudio, Campaign URL builder, etc
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially Going from an on-paper idea to revenues in less than 12 weeks - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework; we evaluate candidates based on performance every six months and put our best foot forward on appraisals, with some flexibility between cash/crypto mutual fund/stock options. Read more. Read in detail about our flexible benefits in the next section.👇
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
- Salary 💸 We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses and raises at will. We believe that a raise doesn’t need to be tied to an annual review.
- Stock Options 📈 We believe that all employees deserve to own a part of Tartan. Everyone should be rewarded for a successful company outcome.
- Health Insurance 💪 We believe you and your family deserve robust health coverage because we care about them too. A health policy of 5 lakhs is provided and other benefits to you and your family.
- Brand new MacBook 💻 You get a MacBook you can use for work.
- Unlimited Sick Leaves ❤ Times are tough, and we are all in this together. Sick leaves are not meant just for yourself but also to take care of your loved ones when they need you the most.
- Passion Fund 🏀 Invest in yourself or your passion project. Take a course, do gardening or start a newsletter. At Tartan, we want to invest in your professional growth and personal.
- Wind Down 🎥 Whether it’s Netflix, Prime, Hotstar with the family, or cozying up with an audio book, we provide a monthly stipend to spend on the streaming, entertainment, or news sources of your choice.**
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 3-8 + yrs of relevant experience in handling social boards like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Managing presence of all the south (Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Marathi properties on social media
Implementing websites social media strategy
Tracking social media conversations about the brand
Tracking social trends for potential viral content
Tracking competition on platforms
Collaborate with Product Development team.
Monitoring trends in social media tools, trends and applications
Implementing insights gained from social media monitoring.
Should be comfortable in handling a small team.
Responsible for copy and Video editing of news stories that go up on the websites.
Should have excellent command over Hindi and English
Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones Impeccable spelling and grammar.
A deep understanding of customers and what motivates them online.Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
Familiarity with keyword placement and other S E O best practices
High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
Paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order Revises, edits, or updates instructions, information, and frequently asked questions as necessary.
Content Writers Work
Core website copy
Social media posts
Content for banners
Blogs and news articles
Case studies, whitepapers, and e books
Excellent knowledge of handling social boards like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
Experience required: Candidates with 3-8 + yrs of relevant experience in similar newsroom role will be preferred.