We are seeking a passionate Sr. Program Manager to join our Selling Partner Experience team in India. You will partner with global stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to define and execute an educational plan that is relevant, consistent, and compelling, working backwards from selling partner needs. You will effectively multitask and prioritize, maintaining a high level of flexibility, independence and commitment. You will have a proven record of outstanding communication with colleagues, cross-functional leaders, and external parties. You will be proactive and solution-oriented. You will be comfortable working in an international, fast-paced environment, where change and ambiguity are present as we constantly grow, improve, and innovate. Exceptional stakeholder management and project management skills are a must for this role as there will be many competing priorities and deadlines that will require strong organizational and expectation setting skills. The ideal candidate will have deep dive skills and customer obsession to have a great understanding of Selling Partner Experience and bias for action to use actionable insights to drive changes.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Own Selling Partner performance metrics in relevant area, drive SPEX improvements through education
· Lead and manage end-to-end content creation, translation and localization projects by creating storyboards, working closely with product management, WW stakeholders, cross-functional partners and external vendors
· Define strategies to increase Selling Partner engagement, create curriculums and learning tracks based on Selling Partner profiles
· Identify channel strategies to surface relevant content at the right platform, explore integration opportunities with various channels
· Develop project plans, managing time, budget, resources and quality control
· Track content usage metrics, Selling Partner satisfaction and provide recommendations for content strategy, explore opportunities for different content types
· Ensures descriptions, thumbnails and titles are optimized for easy discoverability and access, performs A/B tests
· Develop feedback loops for content improvement
· Manage multiple projects and priorities
· Manage content distribution and publishing via internal tools and our website
About Amazon India
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Our actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind.
You'll also hear us say that at Amazon, it's always "Day 1." What do we mean? That our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon's very first day - to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, invent, and focus on delighting our customers.
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a software project manager. The responsibilities of the software project manager include overseeing software projects from start to finish, managing and motivating software developers and other team members, giving customer presentations, and writing project proposals.
To be successful as a software project manager, you should have a good working knowledge of project estimation techniques and the ability to motivate team members. Ultimately, a top-notch software project manager should have good communication and decision-making skills.
- Discuss potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
- A bachelor's degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience managing software projects (web or mobile app).
- Must have experience with any project management tool such as zoho, jira, trello, asana etc
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
We are on a mission to enable businesses to build agile and accountable technology teams that can deliver results in a secure and scalable way. You will be working in one such technology team for a client based out of US.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who is well versed and comfortable spanning the full development lifecycle, from requirements identification and prototyping, through design and implementation. We want a team member who Leads projects and teams. Participates in and supports initiatives outside of the main area of responsibility.
Engineering and Delivery
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the engineering output.
- Responsible for the continuous, iterative improvement of our engineering team.
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects.
- Work closely with the client & product management team to ensure we are building the best products & team is aligned to product goals.
- When necessary, act as Programmer, QA, Architect, PM, etc for short periods of time.
Managing and Directing
- Talk to engineers to tease out concerns early, then fix them when possible.
- Resolve conflicts or performance problems with engineers.
- Embody the engineering culture and contribute to its advancement, inspiring everyone to live up to it.
- Maintainer and contributor to our company engineering internal and public artifacts such as our quality standards and guidelines.
- Represent the engineering with other departments and ensure we provide engineering support wherever necessary in the company.
- Support team happiness. :)
Hiring and Training
- Attract, nurture, coach, and retain talent.
- Ensure every assigned engineer has a career progression plan with regular check-in points and real-time feedback.
- Ensure engineers are provided with continuous and valuable learning opportunities.
- Contribute to determining engineering salary ranges and adjustments.
- Contribute to defining and building the vision for our engineering organization.
- Contribute to defining quality standards for our work.
- Contribute to creating training and learning material and opportunities for engineers.
Strategy and Consulting
- Run and/or participate in project kick-offs.
- Work with your team to select and design the software architecture, tools, and platforms used to deliver client projects.
- Define quality standards for client projects.
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 8+ years Experience with at least one scripting language: Ruby, Nodejs, Python, AppleScript, Unix shell or similar
- Good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good to have - Experience with Google Maps API
- Good to have - Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
• PMP Certified
• 10 – 15 years relevant experience in Project Management, preferably with Shared Service experience (ie Operations, Migrations, Transformations, Continuous Improvement) of IT
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with strong relational skills (English)
• Strong Senior Stakeholder management and ability to influence positively in decision making. Strong Business acumen
• Team Leadership skills (Inclusion)
• Drive for Results/ Problem Solving
• Conceptual and analytic skills
• Must have managed large projects/programs complex in nature with a leadership experience at a global level
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 40 HubSpot partners globally. We have several products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building new ones this year.
As a Software Project Manager, you will be responsible for the development happening for various client projects, as well as for Niswey's products. You will complete projects to the customer's satisfaction as per the specifications provided, within timelines and budget. You will be the lead subject matter expert for your projects and provide guidance to the tech team on a day to day basis. You will also train new members who join your team using the processes and development plan established. We expect that you will use your experience and expertise to improve all aspects of project planning and people management.
Experience: 4 - 6 years
Location: Remote. If you are in Delhi/NCR, great, but that’s not a requirement!
- Ensure all tech projects are delivered on time and are profitable
- Work with Account Managers to understand project requirements
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to the projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical team while ensuring each person on the team is actively working toward established milestones
- Hold daily technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Hold regular retrospectives to identify the positives and negatives of a project, and establish what the tech team can take forward from this
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for team members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for the technical team with support from the L&D team and CTO
- Be part of the recruitment and training of exceptional employees to fulfill posted positions within the tech team
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation
- A degree in computer science
- Strong credentials in software development and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated understanding of the software development lifecycle and Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience in mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting teamwork
- Experience in applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills for project management
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Professional Project Management Certification is an added advantage
As a PM Tech, you will work closely with:
- Development team
- Account Managers
‘Project Manager’ will be completely responsible for building a very robust team to operationally manage, meet KPIs, build strategy, and execute the project.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, training, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
While working at the company also endure...
- Opportunity to work with all the top-notch growing brands and startups
- Learning marketing, integrated campaigns, and growth
- -hacking of brands in different sectors
- Becoming a part of an enthusiastic, amazing culture, and fast-growing organization
- Opportunity to become an active stakeholder and driver of the organization
What you will need:
- Graduate degree with 2-4 years of experience handling projects, campaigns, and team
- Candidate with an agency, offline marketing execution, or startup background would be preferred
- Quick learner, confident, good presentation & relation-building skills
- Open for travel and ready to go the extra mile if the situation demands
- Keen attention to detail and good at spotting opportunities
- Client/Agency relationship exposure with strong relationship management skills
- Go-Getter attitude and responsibility to close all loops creatively - Long term vision and commitment
- Demonstrates strong proficiency across the Auto Industry value chain and related best practices. Possess expertise in one or more Functional areas Sales & Aftersales, Logistics, Dealer Management, etc.
- Conversant with more visual, more design-thinking based, and more agile lightweight approaches such as customer personas, customer journeys, service blueprints, story maps, etc
- Experience in agile methodology performing the role of product owner and have worked on at least 1 agile tool (eg. JIRA)
- Conversant with Spoken and Written German and English
- Global exposure to a multi-cultural organization structure
- B.E./B. Tech/M. Tech. – Mechanical, Instrumentation, Industrial, Communication, Electronics, Comp. Science etc.
- PGDM/MBA – Supply Chain, Operations, Marketing, Finance, IT, etc.
- Any relevant certification will be an added advantage – Six Sigma, APICS, SCOR, PMP, etc.
We are a fractional investment platform that helps you own a piece of high-end commercial properties across India. For as little as Rs. 25 lakhs, you can invest in a stable and lucrative asset class that was previously only available to the ultra-rich
To achieve our very ambitious goals we need a senior product manager who can help Strata elevate to a completely new level and also grow into the role of a Product Head.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past