Sizzle is an exciting new startup in the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automatically create highlights of gaming streamers and esports tournaments.
For this role, we're looking for someone that loves to play and watch games, and is eager to roll up their sleeves and build up a new gaming platform. Specifically, we’re looking for a technical program manager - someone that can drive timelines, manage dependencies and get things done. You will work closely with the founders and the engineering team to iterate and launch new products and features. You will constantly report on status and maintain a dashboard across product, engineering, and user behavior.
- Be responsible for speedy and timely shipping of all products and features
- Work closely with front end engineers, product managers, and UI/UX teams to understand the product requirements in detail, and map them out to delivery timeframes
- Work closely with backend engineers to understand and map deployment timeframes and integration into pipelines
- Manage the timeline and delivery of numerous A/B tests on the website design, layout, color scheme, button placement, images/videos, and other objects to optimize time on site and conversion
- Keep track of all dependencies between projects and engineers
- Track all projects and tasks across all engineers and address any delays. Ensure tight coordination with management.
You should have the following qualities:
- Strong track record of successful delivery of complex projects and product launches
- 2+ years of software development; 2+ years of program management
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Deep understanding of AI model development and deployment
- Excited about working in a fast-changing startup environment
- Willingness to learn rapidly on the job, try different things, and deliver results
- Bachelors or masters degree in computer science or related field
- Ideally a gamer or someone interested in watching gaming content online
Technical program management, ML algorithms, Tensorflow, AWS, Python
Work Experience: 3 years to 10 years
Headquartered in Redwood city, CA, our client is a communication and assessment SaaS startup that enables the movement health professional (athletic trainer, physical therapist, recovery specialist) to seamlessly capture and assess patient care data through cutting edge technologies such as machine learning and AI. It improves outcomes for healthcare organisations by identifying early signs of clinical deterioration in chronically-ill patients thereby decreasing hospital admissions and reducing unnecessary spending.
This revolutionary startup has raised $3 Mn in a seed funding round led by top investors. It is all set to democratise the accessibility and affordability of movement health through its full stack digital health platform.
What you will do:
- Facilitating all Board Meeting and CEO reviews (weekly/ monthly/ quarterly)
- Flagging risk from smallest to largest which can derail projects or cause tart misses
- Owning and organizing quarterly planning sessions with internal partners with content, agenda, preparation, and oversight of deliverables
- Helping drive data driven presentations for the leadership team in both internal and external engagements
- Driving cross-functional objectives at the leadership level with exceptional project management and ownership
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation/ Post graduation (preferably in Strategy and Finance)
- 3+ years of experience in assisting executive leadership
- Excellent communication skills (English & 1 regional language)
- Competency in using MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of data tools
- Understanding of business operations and related finance
- Comfort running strategic workshops with executive teams
- Extensive program management skills and ability to lead and facilitate strategic initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to partner, execute, and lead through influence
Our first product, FOXY, is an artist led commerce platform for beauty, grooming and personal care. Foxy is committed to bringing the best, latest and 100% genuine beauty products from across the world, as recommended by top influencers. We connect consumers with beauty influencers, artists and top brands, ensuring users' shopping experiences are unique. We understand that everyone's Beauty and Personal Care needs are unique, and thus our users all have a tailor made and personalised shopping experience through our platform.
Sustainability is at the core of FOXY and we are working towards creating a future with less pollution.
As a Category Manager, the individual would own the respective category P&L, growth strategy and brand partnerships. This is a critical role for the organization.
The responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identifying the right product & brand mix for growth, bringing brands on board and building a long term synergistic relationship
- Creating a growth calendar and aligning brands, offers, marketing, curation & content to drive sales
- The person would be the business owner for his/ her categories. The role entails leveraging know how of internal and external variables to deliver sales and outreach of categories. The role entails forecasting, monitoring, understanding and reporting on the category. The role also requires the incumbent to drive strategic projects and promotions to achieve business objectives.
- Building deeper connect with brands and driving adoption of our brand platform solutions
- We are a data driven, tech first and fast growing organization and the individual needs to be performance driven, output oriented and ready for a start-up
- Category management experience with Leading Retail/ Ecommerce / beauty industry.
As a developer in the chatbot team you’ll be responsible for expanding the scope of AERIN (Aertrip’s Chatbot) to handle all types of travel queries in a scalable and efficient manner. You will need to make AERIN as robust as possible and strive towards 100% accuracy. You should be able to design, develop, test and roll out new features quickly. You should be ready to tackle open-ended problems and build solutions for them.
Preferred qualifications & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 1 or more years of work experience in the tech industry.
- Experience with NLP solutions.
- Experience with chatbot frameworks like RASA, DialogFlow is a bonus.
- Experience with spacy, nltk and other ML libraries.
- Familiarity with version control tools like Gitlab.
- Experience in object oriented design and programming.
- Sound programming skills to write algorithms for text analysis and context understanding.
Preferred Skills & Abilities:
- Should be able to write clean and manageable code.
- Passion for innovation.
- Out of the box thinking.
- Should be able to understand both the tech and business aspects of a system.
- Should be able to meet deadlines.
- Should be able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Should be able to work independently in small teams.
Srijan is hiring for a Scrum Master/Senior Scrum Master role with a permanent WFH option.
A notice period of 30 days or less is preferred.
Remote working option available.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Create and Manage Backlog
- Backlog grooming: Manage/Update “sprint-backlog” and “project-backlog” regularly after client calls and demos
- Plans forward-looking technology investigations (spikes / POC)
- After each sprint demo work with the dev team to estimate and re-estimate the backlog
- Facilitate prioritization of backlog first time;
- Facilitate prioritization of backlog during planning n+1 sprint with client
- Creating mock-ups/wireframes/Sketch images to illustrate or to detail for getting clarity from the client, and for communicating the task to the dev team
- Use JIRA for all backlog (no use of Google spreadsheets)
- Drive daily-stand-ups
- Ask what was done yesterday, what is the plan for today
- Ask probing questions in the stand-ups and outside of it
- Identify potential roadblocks or challenges that may come up
- Consult Group Lead and raise your concerns
- Implement advice by GL
- Ensure that the team is working towards completion of the sprint; each stand-up well did, will suggest if the velocity is enough to complete Sprint or no
- (Maintain and) Update the “information radiator board (with stickies)” for all sprints
- Run sprint demos
- Calls must be marked on the client and team’s calendar; no ambiguity in when calls happen
- Every member must be present on calls at least 2-mins before the scheduled time on the calendar; be the first to join the call as moderator
- If you are unable to join, ensure that the session is recorded; if it cannot be recorded, ensure the team has captured all feedback during the demo
- Understand the business of the client and the project
- This will enable you to question business needs that clients communicate
- Validate and record agreements in stories, acceptance criteria
- Create mock-ups/wireframes/Sketch annotations to illustrate or to detail -- for getting clarity from the client; and for communicating the task to the dev team -- put these in stories in JIRA
- The Plan -- Do -- Check -- Act (Complete control on the project)
- Create Physical boards “information radiator board (with stickies)
- Plan deliverables (JIRA/Sprint) along with the team
- Organize the Sprint, get re-estimates done,
- Plan Sprint n+1 with the client -- prepared stories for the n+1 sprint to be taken up by dev team; work with QA in
- Learn to read JIRA Burndown Charts to know if the project is on time or is there likely to be a delay
- If there is likely to be a delay, speak to the Agile Coach / Group Lead to decide the nature of communication to be sent to the client
- Release Planning - define release goals
- Detail out stories with acceptance criteria
- Ensure all stories have acceptance criteria
- Work with QA in improving quality of acceptance criteria
- Work towards zero-defect sprints
- Defect triage - accept/reject
- Support the Dev+QA team in testing yourself
- Use JIRA for all these activities
- Drive testing strategy
- Deliver stories piecemeal for testing throughout the sprint
- Validate technical architecture by asking relevant questions
- Send out weekly Status emails to internal and external clients -- must be on SM’s calendar
- Red, Amber, Green status
- Budget consumption
- Key activities this week
- Pre-empt and document roadblocks that you/team foresee
- Raise/Flag issues to clients and work aggressively within the team/org to mitigate this
- Coach clients on agile/scrum, our model, align them on our practices, using Jira, etc
- Drive towards Unit Testing
- Drive towards Continuous Integration (CI) using Jenkins; leads to a clear release and deployment strategy/plan
- Piecemeal UAT strategy
- Drive Intrinsic quality like Code, stories written, test scenarios written
- Continuously monitor and improve them. Question people on them
- Use Jira rigorously to track stories, defects, and manage it end to end.
People, Process and Tool Coach
- Coach people to improve in their role
- Challenge and question people on the way they are working to make it better
- Run sprint-retros
- During retros listen for “cause” behind the words; by asking probing questions
- Continuously strive to improve yourself
- Handhold team on Scrum way of doing
- Strategize which tool to use for what purposes.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- 8+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Must have experience leading a team of around 15-20 team members in an Agile environment.
- Experience working in multi-geo or offshore environment
- JIRA experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Proven problem-solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items.
- CSM (Certified) or PMP (Certified) Good to have
As an IT Project Manager at Cogno AI, you will work on the projects of some of the largest
companies - ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IDFC FIRST Bank, etc.
Interested candidates can refer to the below mentioned link:
Role & Responsibilities:
● Create and communicate project plans that meet client objectives.
● Track and assign ownership of project-level tasks. Communicate with appropriate
teammates and leadership regarding the status of specific projects.
● Set and manage timelines, holding internal and external stakeholders accountable to
them, while understanding the flexible nature of client deadlines.
● Monitor timeliness and quality of deliverables to ensure compliance with standard
processes and methodologies.
● Demonstrate an understanding of business priorities and the ability to exercise keen
prioritization skills between projects and within projects to effectively handle
competing and evolving priorities.
● Maintain or request status updates across all milestones for all clients (existing and
onboarding) within a team to drive transparency and accountability.
The following are the important eligibility requirements for this Job:
● A B.Tech degree in Computer Science or IT would be preferred
● 2+ years experience in project management would be preferred
● Prior startup experience is a bonus point
● Highly organized and able to multitask
● Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
● Able to work independently and as part of a team
● Must have a laptop or desktop to work
● Should be able to manage a team of associate project managers and developers
Experience : 10+ Years
Location : Pune
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience with a proven record of increased responsibility
- Hands on experience in design, development and managing Big Data, Cloud, Data warehousing
- and Business Intelligence projects
- Experience of managing projects in Big Data, Cloud, Data warehousing, Business Intelligence
- Using open source or top of the line tools and technologies
- Good knowledge of Dimensional Modeling
- Experience of working with any ETL and BI Reporting tools
- Experience of managing medium to large projects, preferably on Big Data
- Proven experience in project planning, estimation, execution and implementation of medium to
- large projects
- Should be able to effectively communicate in English
- Strong management and leadership skills, with proven ability to develop and manage client
- Proven problem-solving skills from both technical and managerial perspectives
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Position is remote with occasional travel to other offices, client sites, conventions, training
- locations, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business\Economics, or a related field or demonstrated,
- equivalent/practical knowledge or experience
- Day to day project management, scrum and agile management including project planning, delivery
- and execution of Big Data and
- Primary Point of contact for customer related to all project engagements, delivery and project
- Design right architecture and technology stack depending on business requirement on Cloud / Big
- Data and BI related technologies both some on-premise and on cloud
- Liaise with key stakeholders to define the Cloud / Big data solutions roadmap, prioritize the
- Responsible for end to end project delivery of Cloud / Big Data Solutions from project estimations,
- project planning, resourcing and monitoring perspective
- Drive and participate in requirements gathering workshops, estimation discussions, design
- meetings and status review meetings
- Support & assist the team in resolving issues during testing and when the system is in production
- Involved in the full customer lifecycle with a goal to make customers successful and increase
- revenue and retention
- Interface with the offshore engineering team to solve customer issues
- Develop programs that meet customer needs with respect to functionality, performance,
- scalability, reliability, schedule, principles and recognized industry standards
- Requirement analysis and documentation
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Visit and/or host clients to strengthen business relationships
Office Location: Goregaon Mumbai
1+ years’ experience as a project manager in the information technology sector.
- Work with stake holders to plan, allocate and assign development tasks for multiple development teams
- Work with identified development teams to accurately estimate development effort and dependencies to inform the prioritization of the product backlog
- Take direct Project Management responsibility for the delivery of products
- Develop and maintain core project documentation, including product vision and scope, detailed business/customer requirements
- Create and work with delivery teams to prioritize product development project plans, schedules, and budgets
- Take ownership to thoroughly test and delivered to the highest quality
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
Functional: Project management in the information technology sector, manage projects using modern web and app technologies, JIRA, Agile, experience in building digital fan experiences, understanding of analytics and dashboards.
• Align product roadmap with delivery goals to ensure prioritizations of resources and tasks during
• Coordinate with product managers, business analyst and development teams for execution of projects
• Help in the definition of sprint goals and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring
• Ensure relevant stake holders are up to date with necessary information
• Resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT
• 3+ years as Technical Project Manager
• Experience with Agile development (Scrum/Kanban) is must
• Experience with task tracking systems like Jira, VSTS is must
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Experience with project management tools like MS Project is a plus
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
• Good knowledge of software life cycle and processes and various methodologies
• Resource planning, performance management and team motivational skills are must.
Would be a plus
• Previous development experience as business analyst, development or data science is a plus.
Based out of Norway, and presence in many countries, their solutions are being implemented in various industries ensuring efficient and smarter automation. Within 4 years of its existence, the company has seen 3 times revenue growth and over 100 employees building global and economical solutions and a diverse organisation well prepared for the future.
- Aligning product roadmap with delivery goals to ensure prioritizations of resources and tasks during sprints
- Coordinating with product managers, business analyst and development teams for execution of projects
- Helping in the definition of sprint goals and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensuring relevant stake holders are up to date with necessary information
- Resourcing availability and allocation
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule using appropriate verification techniques
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Tracking project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT
- 3+ years as Technical Project Manager
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum/ Kanban) is must
- Experience with task tracking systems like Jira, VSTS is must
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience with project management tools like MS Project is a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Good knowledge of software life cycle and processes and various methodologies
- Resource planning, performance management and team motivational skills are must.