On-page Optimization Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Role: SEO Specialist
Location: Bangalore, India
About the company:
Founded by entrepreneur Rajiv Dingra, RD&X Network is a technology company offering transformational martech, adtech, and deep tech products and solutions to drive creative, media, data, and business transformation, helping global businesses become real-time, disruptive, and thereby achieve exponential growth. We are a geography agnostic, hybrid work culture, and agile company which is focused on a forward-looking work culture. We have some of the best industry talents on board and we identify ourselves as Transformists. We believe that transformation is not just for business, but for our people too. To know more, visit www.rdandx.com
To know about the products that we are building, you can take a quick glance at our website: www.rebid.co
We are a small, focused, and collaborative team
New members quickly take on responsibility of larger parts of the application
While your focus may be on one part of our technology stack, we know that engineers love to learn, and we encourage you to continue to learn all of our tools
We are gunning for a hybrid work culture as we truly believe that everyone can perform in any environment with a deep sense of belonging and a community to deliver results that we can be proud of.
Come aboard, because we are building a flying jet 🚀 while in a take-off mode. And the jet is a supersonic one! 😊
- Reviewing and analyzing websites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 Years of Relevant Experience
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Experience in Wordpress is a must.
- Prior experience in SAAS or Adtech profile would be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Document technical and functional specifications
- Perform unit testing of objects/ solutions created
- Perform configuration, integration, and personalizations in Oracle HCM EBS/Cloud
- Work in a functional and technical capacity and analyze business requirements, design, develop and deploy solutions
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Explore & investigate the client's pain areas, extend the scope, and keep the client satisfied
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 to 10 years of experience as an Oracle HCM Techno-Functional Consultant
- 30% Functional and 70% Technical
- Strong experience in core HR, Payroll, Fast Formula, OTL and SSHR
- Should have expertise in Oracle HCM Cloud advanced tools such as HCM Extracts, HDL, PBL, BI Publisher, OTBI, Application Security, Page Composer, Page Configurator, REST APIs, SOAP, Webservices
- Able to provide strong leadership to develop best practices for effective Techno functional support for the enterprise business process area
- Good communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of the business process and capability to understand business requirements.
The SEO Intern will assist the Marketing Manager in daily design, web and social media tasks. The intern will
have the opportunity to develop a solid understanding of online marketing, content creation and off-site
This is a paid internship over a Six month time period. Ideal candidates will be available 48 hours per week.
The internship may lead to a full time position for the right person.
• Learning basic SEO strategies (keyword research, link acquisition, and on -site optimization).
• Understanding Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools & Bing Webmaster Tools.
• Identifying and resolving 404 crawl errors and fixing dead links.
• Improving Meta data across older articles and services.
• Various design tasks.
• Competitive analysis for other popular brands in our sector.
• Strong interest in online marketing.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail-oriented with critical thinking skills.
• MBA & B.Tech or B.E graduates only. B.E & B.Tech except from I.T, Civil, C.S & Information Sciences.
Intellipaat is a global online professional training provider. We are offering some of the most updated, industry-designed
certification training programs which includes courses in Big Data, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and 150 other top
trending technologies. We help professionals make the right career decisions, choose the trainers with over a decade of
industry experience, provide extensive hands-on projects, rigorously evaluate learner progress and offer industryrecognized certifications. We also assist corporate clients to upskill their workforce and keep them in sync with the changing
technology and digital landscape.
Full-time marketing content writer / editor with post-graduation in mass communication / English literature who will be writing for businesses like Healthcare, Software, Marketing, etc. Able to conduct independent research, write web pages, blogs, PRs, marketing collaterals, whitepapers, proposals, newsletters, etc.
Complete Job Description:
We are looking for a full-time marketing content writer with post-graduation in mass communication / English literature who will be developing unique content for the websites, blogs etc. and have skills to communicate information concisely and persuasively. Additionally, he/she should be able to conduct independent research and interact with different teams for information gathering. Moreover, the candidate will be exposed to writing/editing blogs, press releases, marketing collaterals, whitepapers, infographics, proposals, presentations, newsletters, etc.
Specifically, the candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent in English grammar with a flair for writing
- Ability to generate content from interaction with other stakeholders
- A keen interest in global business issues and developments
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web properties
- Writing and editing content for our websites and social media handles, and ensuring that the content ranks well on major search engines
- Develop content for marketing collaterals including brochures, case studies, press releases, articles, newsletters and whitepapers
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Assuring web content is user-friendly with keywords for SEO benefit
- Stay updated with emerging web technologies and industry trends
- Working with a cross-departmental team, maintaining and developing the master content calendar for all web properties
- Willingness to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Post-graduation degree in English, Journalism, mass communication or a related field
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for improving the company's organic search results.
- Creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvement.
- Expertise in building high-quality links from reputed sites.
- Strong experience in on-page and off-page link building activities.
- Ability to build/manage a team and motivate them to achieve the team objective.
- Review and analyze areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised, prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for the website.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords and Consult with the Tech team to improve SEO wherever required.
- Executing weekly technical audits to identify issues and bugs.
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes.
- Should be an individual contributor as well as the ability to manage a team.
- Any BE Graduate or Equivalent degree holder.
- 3 to 8 years of experience.
- Candidates with previous Ed-tech /E-learning/ E-Commerce experience will be preferred.
- Should be a self contributor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and remain organized in a fast -paced environment.
Remuneration: Best in the Industry.
Job Location: Bommanahalli, Hosur Road, Bengaluru
Notice Period: Immediate
- Design, maintain and supply content for the organization's website.
- Formulate strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers.
- A monitor company presence on social media.
- Launch advertisements to increase brand awareness.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts.
- Experience with business to customer social media and content generation.
- Strong creative and analytical skills.
- Analytical Skills
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Strategy
- Online Marketing
- Brand Awareness
- Content Strategy
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Google Ads
- English Proficiency (Verbal and Written)