On-page Optimization Jobs in Jaipur
We are looking for an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) person who will lead our web marketing and analytics activities with content strategy, link building and keyword strategy.
- Develop a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI.
- Prioritize keywords to attract target audience.
- Monitor and analyse SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate and others.
- Build systems and best practices to ensure that all content is optimal for SEO.
- Manage relationships with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns.
- Communicate the performance of process improvements to the Management team.
- Provide feedback regarding any broken links or other problems through the appropriate channels.
- Watch popular SEO Publications and blogs to stay updated on the latest innovations, tools and techniques.
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links.
WHAT POSITION DEMANDS:
- At least 3 years’ experience within the SEO industry
- Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO and SEM techniques and algorithm updates
- Good knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and Adwords
- Strong team management skills
- A proven track record in delivering high performance SEO strategies for a range of clients
- Experience in creating effective outreach strategies
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Stable, consistent work hours.
- Competitive salary & comprehensive benefits.
- A fast-paced & high energy work place.
- 5 days working
at Gayatri Software Services Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a result-driven SEO Executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO Executive's responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website's architecture to ensure user-friendliness.
To be successful as an SEO Executive, you should have strong copywriting and analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving on key skills. Ultimately, an SEO Executive should have outstanding knowledge of SEO, passion for the industry, and time management skills.
SEO Executive Responsibilities:
• Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
• Using Google Analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
• Creating high-quality SEO content.
• Assisting with blog content.
• Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
• Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
SEO Executive Requirements:
• Marketing degree or related.
• Extensive experience in SEO.
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
• Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
• Good knowledge of backlink analysis.
Send your resume at: utkrash (dot) gsoft (@) gmail.com